Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (30411 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Maximillian1: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

I can't just imagine how silly a girl will be to open her legs for such a clueless boy sad
or hw silly one could be to cast his/her votes for a clueless president

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by happyzed0(f): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Mr nava ready try n get ready 2 marry her

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Philadelphia: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2015
prettyjo:
what's with the bro? do I look like a boy to you

*modified kiss*
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by heffem(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2015
How we wan take believe say U̶̲̥̅̊ never ready now? Cos people wey never ready...their prick ₪☺ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ rise at all...... undecided...... My friend, kneel down there!

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by abayomimoses: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2015
You are not ready abi good for you but you slept for her
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nnaemiemax: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Dating her for 3years, you are not ready
Had sex with her, you are not ready
Poured the sperm in her, you are not ready...

Mr, when are you going to be ready for anything in your life!! angry

This is a first class - 5star response. hope op takes time to re-read..

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by twinee(f): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Guy the earlier you own up, the better for you..
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by ElPhenomenal(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

buh why are you fine like this na
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:

Maybe when Buhari shøws us his Certificate grin
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Horllamideh(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Nigba to mon pe oo ti ready,kinni reason to fi lor re idi
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by DMerciful(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

I can't just imagine how silly a girl will be to open her legs for such a clueless boy sad
what makes you think the girl opened her legs for him? Is it possible the guy opened his dick for her? I nor know y women dey feel say na only men want sex.....SMH
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by delishpot: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:

Maybe when Buhari shøws us his Certificate grin

That means he will never be ready o. Unles he will be 'reluctantly ready" when GMB shows a photocopy if his certificate.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by DaBullIT(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2015
miniziter:
We've been together for more than 3 years, I love her so much. But why am scared is that I never got the conviction that she's my wife because they keep on telling me I have a lot of work to do if truly I want to marry her.I was also told she's into a covenant/possessed.I ask her to take a contraceptive on the day we had fun but she refuse that she want it.Although, I ask her to abort which she lateragree after much trouble but she was told (by the doctor) not to abort or else she will die.Am really scared because I don't know why she's taking this step.

[size=18pt]Ìgbà tóò rédì , kí lo rédìí fún ?

You no want baby , you furck , you use condom. Don't blame woman

Don't do not die.
Do = accept[/size] responsibility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by ussy09(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2015
brito:
You go ready by force. Just go ahead and marry her.
. And dis got me laffin...
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by ussy09(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

.Lol I just hop u guys wil nt kil sum1 one day wit ur comments "clueless na jona broda"
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2015
tope24:

So I'm sensing rubey and iceberylin will hit it off soon.
Amen..... grin
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Onyenna:

that's ma G!....
Aløbam....yøu scarce øøø
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Thebrightest(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Hahahaha did u say clueless boy? Yet he knows where to insert his diickk? I guess you meant irresponsible boy.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Philadelphia:

Hey! Sunday is not the Sabbath.
Thats nøt yøur bizzzz angry
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by delishpot: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2015
On the other hand,
I opened this page and read every post
I was asked to make a comment
But I AM NOT READY
I made the comment
Was asked to press the submit button
BUT I WAS NOT READY
I pressed submit and now
I am asking the Mod to remove this post
COS I AM NOT READY TO POST
I dont know why the mod will not listen to me and abort this post
COS I AM NOT READY TO POST!
abi is the Mod
NOT READY TOO?

O boy, that pikin na person o. With destiny and personality. Just imagine you as that baby and your mom did that to you? Abeg, follow the leason your sweet Mama teach you. Do not destroy the poor child.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by gracianonn(f): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Abi ask him ohhhhhh, Mr. Not Ready I hope you have sisters? Three years? Your not serious. Who told you that she's possessed? Is a fool and u go ahead banging ur claim to be possessed girl? Wake up man, ur just a playboy blah blah possessed

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Sorry to say this but OP, YOU NO WELL o. You claim you love her so much. Yet, you could even think of telling her to abort it. May God forgive you.
You had better man up.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Elinob(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2015
It swt her and also swt u, nah u are saying u way not ready
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Adesiji77: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Godmother:

Lol. Please don't shoot them cheesy
They can be funny at time but we still need them.
Let's manage them like that grin

Hmmm smiley

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Elinob(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

my dear he will be ready when christ cum or wen the world com to end
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by 2goodbobo(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Look bro is garbage in garbage out. is what you put in her that she will bring out.
where you expecting her not to get pregnant when you were skin diving? You got
to man up and take the responsibility cos is yours.

Between, were you present when the Doctor gave the life threatening report? or
she is the one that fabricated the story?
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Onyenna(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:

Aløbam....yøu scarce øøø

Yes Bo$$... so many things on a nigger's mind...... aw u been?
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Mister man! when will you ever be ready? why do you want to put her in this difficult situation, you already got her pregnant! so let have the baby, and be ready for that.
but only she wants the baby.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by crackhouse(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

if she can do that for Jonathan if he request, why won't she do it for the guy. Since both of them are clueless.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2015
@ op, i used to be in ur shoes! I forced her 2 abort & i'm still suffering d chronic consequencies til date! Accept d preg. & take her to deliverance.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by eROCK247(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2015
miniziter:
We've been together for more than 3 years, I love her so much. But why am scared is that I never got the conviction that she's my wife because they keep on telling me I have a lot of work to do if truly I want to marry her.I was also told she's into a covenant/possessed.I ask her to take a contraceptive on the day we had fun but she refuse that she want it.Although, I ask her to abort which she lateragree after much trouble but she was told (by the doctor) not to abort or else she will die.Am really scared because I don't know why she's taking this step.
He is not ready, she's possessed, he can't do the required work to marry her, she refused to take contraceptive, if she aborts she'll die, etc... Why is nobody considering the innocent baby that is about to b murdered in cold blood? Doesn't he/she deserve to live too? #sayNOtoABORTION!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked / 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.