Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (30407 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Adaezeagu(f): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Oya man up nd be d babypapa

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by mkoabiola: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Story 4 d gods

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by chinwaji(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2015
[/b][b]
Godmother:

Lol. Please don't shoot them cheesy
They can be funny at time but we still need them.
Let's manage them like that grin

Please continue to manage us. We also need u not only at night. But dat guy is really clueless like .. . (I no follow o)
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by MadCow1: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Chuksgeo:
Very silly of you OP. How could you sleep with someone you are not married to,Rubbish. You know this could be one of the outcomes and you are doing as if you don't know, again I say rubbish.

Second sentence... WTF IS THAT ABOUT?
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by lordprosh(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2015
miniziter:
We've been together for more than 3 years, I love her so much. But why am scared is that I never got the conviction that she's my wife because they keep on telling me I have a lot of work to do if truly I want to marry her.I was also told she's into a covenant/possessed.I ask her to take a contraceptive on the day we had fun but she refuse that she want it.Although, I ask her to abort which she lateragree after much trouble but she was told (by the doctor) not to abort or else she will die.Am really scared because I don't know why she's taking this step.
After reading I just don't know what to say..hmm..can someone please shoot diz CHILD

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Apreel(f): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2015
This one no follow talk abeg! She is possessed yet you banged her for three years...she is pregnant now and you're not ready..truth be told...nna ure a wicked person

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Philadelphia: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:

Its Sunday LØve... I always keep the Sabbath day HØly grin
Hey! Sunday is not the Sabbath.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by victorazy(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

I can't just imagine how silly a girl will be to open her legs for such a clueless boy sad

But u do the same too huni!
Are u a virgin?
Na only one guy don fvck u?

Ur not diff with her.
Men are clueless but women are clueless square

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Temibassie(f): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Dating her for 3years, you are not ready
Had sex with her, you are not ready
Poured the sperm in her, you are not ready...

Mr, when are you going to be ready for anything in your life!! angry
spot on!!!!

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by joshrare(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Irony of life.......
Such is life........

@op, A man is not define by his third leg( that is a man being a someday with two leg an one gbolla) but rather a man is defined by his ability to make decisions, take risk and stand by them.

Like someone said earlier, the earth is able to withstand anything from d sky
My guy stand up to the consequence of your deed. Excuse is not your friend and abortion is not ready to help u either..

Mind you,. This pregnacy u are rejectin people are praying 4 it day and night even couples. And some other group people are also prayin for gf/spouse/fiancee etc so count yourself lucky

Get on with d marriage plans and invite us nLs to come and felicitate and flex with u
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Philadelphia: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2015
prettyjo:
you and this your am in and am out".very soon this one will start reigning

I'M IN...

Hey babe, that's his pattern so let him be. Everyone has a unique selling point okay? cool

I'M OUT...
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2015
So u couldn't use condom..

You better go and find money and take care of your family..

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by prettyjo(f): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2015
Philadelphia:

I'M IN...

Hey bro, that's his pattern so let him be. Everyone has a unique selling point okay? cool

I'M OUT...
what's with the bro? do I look like a boy to you
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Philadelphia: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2015
goshen26:
I will donate sachet of knorr chicken for d naming, in order to reduce ur fear bro
You just motivated me.
I'm willing to donate one bag of salt and 3 packets of matches for the naming ceremony. Please we need more donations please.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by cocopuffs(f): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2015
U ve been dating her for 3yrs plus u knew she wz possesed nd stuff still u had sex nd got her pregnant what where u tinking undecided
FYI if she dies in the process of doing that shit ur responsible for her death nd that of d inoccent baby...use ur head oo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 19, 2015
duduhemit36:

HELLO MISS MRS.......have really tried knwing hw to send a p.m bt i tink i dont knw so am using dis medium to ask for any of ur contat weda f.b twitter bbm whatsapp viber qeep kik instakilogram or evn ur number.......can i?
yahoo messenger and 2go nko?
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Onyenna(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:

Its Sunday LØve... I always keep the Sabbath day HØly grin

that's ma G!....
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by JoeCutie(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

That is the problem with men. There is always an excuse to dump women!
God! Sometimes I just wish I had a gun to shoot all evil men cry
That's not too difficult to get - Gun. Please, help us shoot 'em "evil men" down; and while doing so, would you be romantic & blessed enough to start from the Presidency? Thank you. smiley
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by SummerShane(f): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Look man,the first enermy you must fight is fear,second is the people telling. You evil things about this girl.you have dated her For 3yrs you should know if what they have said is true or not.Secondly,The child has come to stay so whether you like it or not you can't run away.You have to take full responsibility,or be ready for God's judgement.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by menix(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2015
@OP... i wish am in ur shoes now ooo cous i nid such baby now cous am takin quite a long journey soon.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Jamean(f): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Marriage counsellor in view wink

Philadelphia:

Are you a counsellor? I would doubt if you say no. Nice counsel you gave there. Next is on the way.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by MadCow1: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2015
lordprosh:

After reading I just don't know what to say..hmm..can someone please shoot diz CHILD

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Please dont shoot me ooo, i am different.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by tope24(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Lmao!...you are the first guy that will make me actually laugh out loud on Nairaland grin

Me? Funny?

Hell to the No!

So I'm sensing rubey and iceberylin will hit it off soon.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by MadCow1: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

I doubt any man would dump you just like that.. grin
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

tongue

But seriously, that boy is annoying. Can you imagine!
yes guys can be really annoying at most times. But girls are most foolish.

That guy sounds like a fool, can you imagine a girl having sex with a mad man.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2015
prettyjo:
guys can be so funny a times.
you never had the conviction that she will be your wife but you have the conviction that she is your girlfriend.You fooled her along for three years waiting for a conviction.
you must take responsibilities for your actions until then,put your dick in one place.
Yes ooo, help me tell the fool

Here is the kind of girl i need in Nairaland, but pls you too be very careful and dont let any guy decieve you
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by jayAjoku(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Dating her for 3years, you are not ready
Had sex with her, you are not ready
Poured the sperm in her, you are not ready...

Mr, when are you going to be ready for anything in your life!! angry
DAMNNNN !!!! U are Fine

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by SummerShane(f): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2015
This is to all u men that sleep with a woman/girl and get them pregnant and then the 1st thing that enters ur mind is abortion,if ur mothers aborted u will u be alive to fulfil ur dreams?Sometimes I wish God should start dealing with u people by striking all of u dead d minute u mention d word abortion.Even d doctors and nurses doing d abortion,and families DAT support it should also be struck dead.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by MadCow1: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2015
pelij:
Yes ooo, help me tell the fool

Here is the kind of girl i need in Nairaland, but pls you too be very careful and dont let any guy decieve you

The kind of girl you need abi... grin

Na some dey start.. Next thing we go hear Na, "She is possesed and I am not ready".
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by MadCow1: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2015
SummerShane:
This is to all u men that sleep with a woman/girl and get them pregnant and then the 1st thing that enters ur mind is abortion,if ur mothers aborted u will u be alive to fulfil ur dreams?Sometimes I wish God should start dealing with u people by striking all of u dead d minute u mention d word abortion.Even d doctors and nurses doing d abortion,and families DAT support it should also be struck dead.

Abeg Drex go far jor..
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by EOOJ(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Dis guy is HIGH on somtin ooo....is his head correct at alll?? Ur not ready for d baby? After flexing abi? Have u heard about cause n effect at alll? Na wa ooo

Doctor said she might lose her life n dat didn't even bother u at all abi? God help u ooo...better man up n face d consequences as it comes. Besides it could be a blessings in disguise u never can tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.