Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (30408 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Dammyjohn(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Dating her for 3years, you are not ready
Had sex with her, you are not ready
Poured the sperm in her, you are not ready...

Mr, when are you going to be ready for anything in your life!! angry
But the man want advise not abuse.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Jasi7(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:

Maybe when Buhari shøws us his Certificate grin

Dude wher hv u been...u ve on low key for some time now..wata gwan?
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Dammyjohn(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Maamin:
Ok..lets get this straight. So you are not convinced if she is going to be your forever after and you went ahead to put your dogoyaro in her punny without contraceptive abii? ..now you want to abort the poor and innocent foetus. Looks like devil is soaking your koboko inside kerosene grin
Omo.I don laff tire for hereoo.I mean tire. grin
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Philadelphia: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:

Thats nøt yøur bizzzz angry

See this one, is it your business?
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Dammyjohn(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
akpumping7720:
Boss.... Man up and double up. Nothing dat will fall from d sky dat d land can't accept. Let her have the baby and take responsibilities. I know u are scared of the unknown. Don't worry yourself. Things will get better. #SayNoToAbortion
Best advise ever.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by blackedwin: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

My Parents didn't abort me because they wanted me... There is a difference dummy.

People abort pregnancies because they either don't want the baby or for health reasons.. So if a woman is going through a pregnancy that could kill her nko? She should die with he pregnancy and probably the baby? Or if a woman is diagonosis with a malformed pregnancy, she should give birth to the child? Or a woman who wants no more children and somehow gets pregnant because her contraceptives failed? Or a girl who is pregnant from a raape? Or .....

Point is I am pro abortion.. As long as the Mother wants it gone.

When some of you hear abortion, ur mind first runs to your juvenile boyfriend give girl belle wey she wan commot scenario.

MuRdErEr IN tHe HoUsE
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by blackedwin: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

My Parents didn't abort me because they wanted me... There is a difference dummy.

People abort pregnancies because they either don't want the baby or for health reasons.. So if a woman is going through a pregnancy that could kill her nko? She should die with he pregnancy and probably the baby? Or if a woman is diagonosis with a malformed pregnancy, she should give birth to the child? Or a woman who wants no more children and somehow gets pregnant because her contraceptives failed? Or a girl who is pregnant from a raape? Or .....

When some of you hear abortion, ur mind first runs to your juvenile boyfriend give girl belle wey she wan commot scenario.

Rejoice, young man, during your childhood, and let your heart be pleasant during the days of young manhood. And follow the impulses of your heart and the desires of your eyes. Yet know that God will bring you to judgment for all these things.
Ecclesiastes 11:9
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Mekybliss(f): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
So you pour your sperm in there when you knew you weren't ready abi It haf be for you. My guy you better start buying pampers slowly. undecided

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by publicenemy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Haba.... Easy.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by deloon(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Suddenly everyone becomes a smartass; blaming the OP for something most of them guilty are guilty of. undecided

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by tope24(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:

Amen..... grin

Do well to come and share your love story here. wishing you the best.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

I can't just imagine how silly a girl will be to open her legs for such a clueless boy sad
ah ah fine girl dey Nigeria o,chai! emm sorry.I saw ur profile.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

In this case, it is the father who wants it gone....we do not know the mom's opinion.

As for abortion....I am anti-abortion BTW...but if I was pro....I would insist on a good obs/gyn doing the procedure....not any doctor, or nurse.And in this we country.....there aren't enough of them(obstetrician/gynecologists)...which is why sadly it may even be safer for them to have the baby(Yes, abortion is legal in America....where a woman can be rushed to a nearby tertiary hospital by helicopter in case of emergencies).

They can hand the baby to a good orphanage if they desire. (if the mum desires).
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by danjumamakut: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
This guy is funny oh, you commit sin and you also want to commit murder again. Pls dont just keep the baby cos God will surely ask you about the life of the innocent soul you want to take.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by moneybag007(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
viceldo:

I'M IN........

u wia nt ready to b a fada bt u wia ready to have sex......nw dat d did ve ben done......u advice her to commit muda...by abortin d child......helo i gst u sud jst acept it nd b a man...

I'M OUT......

Man up boy. If ♈̷̴̩‎O̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊ listen to another person's situation, you'll start praising your lord till your unborn kid gives birth to your grandchild… mine is fucking complicated if I tell ♈̷̴̩‎O̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊ my story… 2 gals got pregnant for me @ d same time and they're not ready to flush… I've accepted d duo though I'm marrying one of them… Wisen up bro

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by ccollins(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
A south african proverb says that "he that keeps his penis strong for sex must be ready to keep his hands strong to take care of coming child" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
hunnn,, u just said somethin nw.. u said the girl is possess... shocked
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by onoja12: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
women invented evil,so be careful how you try to paint men in wrong light,he has done an irresponsible thing,probably but if you go and trick a man into pregnancy because you want him to marry you,then you are the worst evil because you didn't think about the child that would suffer from your actions,all you wanted to do is bend the man's will to suit your selfish self and that to me is equally to witchcraft.if the man wasnt ready all she would have done is to walk away,is it by force?
If i am that man i wouldn't marry her,because it only shows me that she is willing to have her way at any and all cost

rubey:

That is the problem with men. There is always an excuse to dump women!
God! Sometimes I just wish I had a gun to shoot all evil men cry
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by nikky2much: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mschew........when u were doin kerewawa wit her then for 3yrs u didn't wait for any confirmation, rubbish....no b wetin u do wit ur kini make u a man,tk responsibility bro, marry her angry

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by MadCow1: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
blackedwin:

Rejoice, young man, during your childhood, and let your heart be pleasant during the days of young manhood. And follow the impulses of your heart and the desires of your eyes. Yet know that God will bring you to judgment for all these things.
Ecclesiastes 11:9

God will judge me for what exactly? undecided

Abeg drex make I see road. Judge ko, George ni.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hehehe, U are here Crying whiles I also want a Nairander to Impregnate me
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by kikelomojessy(f): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Som people sha!

yo love her §Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ muchfor 3 yrs and yet U̶̲̥̅̊ cnt stay wit her to fight any demon she is possess with, but U̶̲̥̅̊ enjoY the pleasure her body is givin you?

After dis B̶̲̥̅̊âb̶̲̥̅̊y dnt worry anoda will CO̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅Ɛ̷̃̊, if her demon no disturb U̶̲̥̅̊ for 3yrs unmarried, maybe its wen U̶̲̥̅̊ are married the demons will start acting, B̶̲̥̅̊âb̶̲̥̅̊y no two will be on the way soon .
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
@ rubey d man want advice nt abuse.. or is because u are a girl
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Lmaoo @ d last line....omg!!!

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jasi7:

Dude wher hv u been...u ve on low key for some time now..wata gwan?
Alobam...I have been busy sha ...
Wata gwan
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
tope24:

Do well to come and share your love story here. wishing you the best.
Thanks bro cheesy
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by troy20(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Som people sha!

yo love her §Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ muchfor 3 yrs and yet U̶̲̥̅̊ cnt stay wit her to fight any demon she is possess with, but U̶̲̥̅̊ enjoY the pleasure her body is givin you?

After dis B̶̲̥̅̊âb̶̲̥̅̊y dnt worry anoda will CO̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅Ɛ̷̃̊, if her demon no disturb U̶̲̥̅̊ for 3yrs unmarried, maybe its wen U̶̲̥̅̊ are married the demons will start acting, B̶̲̥̅̊âb̶̲̥̅̊y no two will be on the way soon .
Babe the jabulani has secular beliefs.it is not a respecter of any fvcking demon

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

That is the problem with men. There is always an excuse to dump women!
God! Sometimes I just wish I had a gun to shoot all evil men cry

But girls dump guys too naaw.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by bassette(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Boii you killed poster with this response chaiii..this is worse than Boko bomb!!!

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by uyplus(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

tongue

But seriously, that boy is annoying. Can you imagine!

Madam, u nor get beta thng to do ní? Your posts sims to be allover this thread! Abeg, go sleeep!!
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Jasi7(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2015
iceberylin:

Alobam...I have been busy sha ...
Wata gwan

Ma niggie nothing out of d ordinary o...jst hanging there....saw u pulling strings on dat ruby lady...take time o...every other thing is goin wel and fine anyway...stay safe o!
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 20, 2015
o ti ready o n re idi....na die for u... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp / Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.