Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (30418 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

I can't just imagine how silly a girl will be to open her legs for such a clueless boy sad
Na this same mumu question we go dey ask you when you enter love mode. Una women heh, na coconut dey inside una brain
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
Onyenna:

Yes Bo$$... so many things on a nigger's mind...... aw u been?
Mehnnnn... am fine brø.
Anthing før ya BØy wink
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by 9jatatafo(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2015
If you were not ready for marriage and to be a father, why didn't you use condom instead of you blowing direct and emptying your conji into her? You dated her for 3 year with steady garnishing and you are not ready. Smart up and accept your responsibility. No marriage is perfect. Every marriage has its own problem even though you see couples look so happy.
My advise is this, any woman you can take to bed, make sure you can marry her. Use you brain instead of joystick to think.

3 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by MurdaForker(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

I can't just imagine how silly a girl will be to open her legs for such a clueless boy sad
Like we voted Jonathan in 4yrs ago grin

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

yahoo messenger and 2go nko?

ok ur yahoo messenger gmail messenger hotmail messenger rocketmail messenger facebook messemger or 2go i.d
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2015
miniziter:
We've been together for more than 3 years, I love her so much. But why am scared is that I never got the conviction that she's my wife because they keep on telling me I have a lot of work to do if truly I want to marry her.I was also told she's into a covenant/possessed.I ask her to take a contraceptive on the day we had fun but she refuse that she want it.Although, I ask her to abort which she lateragree after much trouble but she was told (by the doctor) not to abort or else she will die.Am really scared because I don't know why she's taking this step.

Dude don't listen to what nairalanders are saying,if you aren't ready to settle down,don't force it.

Just find a good solution to the problem,that would benefit both you & mother of the baby,you still have a lot to accomplish in life.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by eROCK247(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Godmother:

Pls help me ask him. Now that the deed is done you suddenly realise she's in a covenant. SMH
U look to young to b godmother. Luv ur comments though. #sensible
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2015
American Guy: I'm not ready for a baby but my girl is pregnant for me. i need a solution
American Commenter 1: the deed has already been done. u could let her have d baby and take it 2 a foster home
American Commenter 2: She can abort it before it gets more that 1month old
American Commenter 3: i know a nice couple who would love to take care of d baby for u till you're ready

Nigerian guy: I'm not ready for a baby but my girl is pregnant for me. i need a solution
Nigerian Commenter 1: I.diot. When u dey knack d kpekus e dey sweet u now u dey find solution
Nigerian Commenter 2: Wicked soul, i know your next move will be to abort it
Nigerian Commenter 3: Go and ask GEJ

D guy asked for a solution, not criticisms. He has already made d mistake. its not compulsory for y'all to comment. Na Waa o

5 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by amacastel: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Kam nu kwa na echi aburo akwukwo
3yrs u are not ready u are the possessed 1 that need deliverance go and marry that grul asap b4 d bell go show well well

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by mcdokwe(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2015
miniziter:
We've been together for more than 3 years, I love her so much. But why am scared is that I never got the conviction that she's my wife because they keep on telling me I have a lot of work to do if truly I want to marry her.I was also told she's into a covenant/possessed.I ask her to take a contraceptive on the day we had fun but she refuse that she want it.Although, I ask her to abort which she lateragree after much trouble but she was told (by the doctor) not to abort or else she will die.Am really scared because I don't know why she's taking this step.
u guys are not trying at all, but I am not even interested in you or your girl, mine is that nothing should happen to that child or you both would pay dearly.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by troy20(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2015
You are the one possessd.She just cured you of your demon.now you have a perspective in life. grin

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

That is the problem with men. There is always an excuse to dump women!
God! Sometimes I just wish I had a gun to shoot all evil men cry
guns are not expensive again...go and get one for yourself
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Youceemeri: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son(Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Onyenna(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:

Mehnnnn... am fine brø.
Anthing før ya BØy wink
U da BO$$.......if anything, I'll holla @ ya..........
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Onyenna:

U da BO$$.......if anything, I'll holla @ ya..........
i dh Anticipåte cheesy
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by bosun11(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2015
u no fit do withdrawal method u suppose apply sense when u dey bang na....Ohhh the thing dey sweet you dat time...Dude deal with you mess man..Be Responsible and stop crying like a child.If you could stand do low to have sexual intercourse, now stand up and act like a MAN
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by ajimega: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

Abeg Drex go far jor..

r u one of them that destroy the lives of two not just the baby but also the girl and we ladies too we have to learn from others mistake
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by MadCow1: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2015
ajimega:
r u one of them that destroy the lives of two not just the baby but also the girl and we ladies too we have to learn from others mistake

Destroy lives ko..

I am pro-abortion. Children are not puppies that you can born throway like that. I am not speaking in defence of this OP as his matter is a special case, I am talking about abortion from a general point of view.

If it can be done safely and the female wants it, then please let her have it done.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Tymax(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2015
Girls of nowadays. Smh.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by DukeNija(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2015
anitank:

Shut the fvck up!!! There's a protective device called a condom. If he had used one, which by the way is not expensive, there wouldn't be any need for all this bullsh!!t story in the first place.

He went into her without protection, he liked it! He got her pregnant, now u're suggesting she wants to tie him down with pregnancy.. Are you mad?

Shutup and fuckoff! Who the fck do you think you are, was he referring to you?! Useless girls without sense of reasoning
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Tymax(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
PerfectlyPerfect:
American Guy: I'm not ready for a baby but my girl is pregnant for me. i need a solution
American Commenter 1: the deed has already been done. u could let her have d baby and take it 2 a foster home
American Commenter 2: She can abort it before it gets more that 1month old
American Commenter 3: i know a nice couple who would love to take care of d baby for u till you're ready

Nigerian guy: I'm not ready for a baby but my girl is pregnant for me. i need a solution
Nigerian Commenter 1: I.diot. When u dey knack d kpekus e dey sweet u now u dey find solution
Nigerian Commenter 2: Wicked soul, i know your next move will be to abort it
Nigerian Commenter 3: Go and ask GEJ

D guy asked for a solution, not criticisms. He has already made d mistake. its not compulsory for y'all to comment. Na Waa o
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by blackedwin: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2015
If your parents did same to you,I wonder if you would be available to write this nonsense,God help you
MadCow1:

Destroy lives ko..

I am pro-abortion. Children are puppies that you can born throway like that. I am not speaking in defence of this OP as his matter is a special case, I am talking about abortion from a general point of view.

If it can be done safely and the female wants it, then please let her have it done.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by MadCow1: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2015
blackedwin:
If your parents did same to you,I wonder if you would be available to write this nonsense,God help you

My Parents didn't abort me because they wanted me... There is a difference dummy.

People abort pregnancies because they either don't want the baby or for health reasons.. So if a woman is going through a pregnancy that could kill her nko? She should die with he pregnancy and probably the baby? Or if a woman is diagonosis with a malformed pregnancy, she should give birth to the child? Or a woman who wants no more children and somehow gets pregnant because her contraceptives failed? Or a girl who is pregnant from a raape? Or .....

Point is I am pro abortion.. As long as the Mother wants it gone.

When some of you hear abortion, ur mind first runs to your juvenile boyfriend give girl belle wey she wan commot scenario.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by eightsin(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2015
You be winch? U wan destroy person and you dey complain of your own!

miniziter:

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Godmother(f): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2015
eROCK247:
U look to young to b godmother. Luv ur comments though. #sensible

I look way younger than my age, dear
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by modestdude(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Dating her for 3years, you are not ready
Had sex with her, you are not ready
Poured the sperm in her, you are not ready...

Mr, when are you going to be ready for anything in your life!! angry
Gosh!!! This is rib cracking grin. I usually tell my guys, don't start what you cannot finish, when it comes to a relationship. An igbo saying goes this way "meekwa onye rinma enyi maka olulu" (befriend/date the good incase of marital commitment or necessity). He knew she was possesed yet he went ahead to eat the possesed fruit. Is his d*ck the annointing that breaks the yoke? He should carry his cross and cry no more

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Hawlahscho(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
You ain't ready and you went ahead to "Redi"

Hmmmmmmm this "Baba Atinuke" never understand anything o.

Very soon you'll become one of this (A father or a Murderer).
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Ezehim(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

That is the problem with men. There is always an excuse to dump women!
God! Sometimes I just wish I had a gun to shoot all evil men cry

rubey na u dey talk like dis? Are u a killer?
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by blissonus: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
People like this always regret this wicked move much later in life,some people don't have that luck to wait long before karma hits them hard,this is almost similar to my last post,the story is worth dashing nollywood to act,its a serious eye opener for everybody,I wish I could make another tread explaining in details how everything happened but I fear that some bloggers will steal it. I just have no words for the op!

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by femi4: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

It is called love, it overlooks all shortcomings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online / Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.