Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (30422 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by prettyjo(f): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
guys can be so funny a times.
you never had the conviction that she will be your wife but you have the conviction that she is your girlfriend.You fooled her along for three years waiting for a conviction.
you must take responsibilities for your actions until then,put your dick in one place.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Kolade354(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Godmother:

Lol. Please don't shoot them cheesy
They can be funny at time but we still need them.
Let's manage them like that grin
I love that part you still need them.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Its Sunday LØve... I always keep the Sabbath day HØly grin

Lol...but you tell lies on every other day?
Naughty Sinner tongue
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
farano:
mtcheeewww!
HELLO MISS MRS.......have really tried knwing hw to send a p.m bt i tink i dont knw so am using dis medium to ask for any of ur contat weda f.b twitter bbm whatsapp viber qeep kik instakilogram or evn ur number.......can i?
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

Lol...but you tell lies on every other day?
Naughty Sinner tongue
At least am obeying one commandment cheesy

So i prøved it right... wink
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
iceberylin:

At least am obeying one commandment cheesy

So i prøved it right... wink

I believe you small...like 5% sha tongue
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

I believe you small...like 5% sha tongue
Still need 95% shocked

HØw dØ i make yØu believe sad
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Maamin(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
wetin devil won use s koboko do?

Wetin dem dey use koboko for? undecided
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Still need 95% shocked

HØw dØ i make yØu believe sad

I want to see you actually laughing cheesy
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Maamin:

Wetin dem dey use koboko for? undecided
to flog people
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Maamin(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
prettyjo:
guys can be so funny a times.
you never had the conviction that she will be your wife but you have the conviction that she is your girlfriend.You fooled her along for three years waiting for a conviction.
you must take responsibilities for your actions until then,put your dick in one place.

You mean like in a cage or something? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

I want to see you actually laughing cheesy
Løl...
I'll mail yøu the picture tømørrow wink
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by viceldo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
miniziter:
We've been together for more than 3 years, I love her so much. But why am scared is that I never got the conviction that she's my wife because they keep on telling me I have a lot of work to do if truly I want to marry her.I was also told she's into a covenant/possessed.I ask her to take a contraceptive on the day we had fun but she refuse that she want it.Although, I ask her to abort which she lateragree after much trouble but she was told (by the doctor) not to abort or else she will die.Am really scared because I don't know why she's taking this step.

I'M IN.....

they keep tellin u.....u ve alot wrk to do...wen u've done mighty wrks.....or is dia any more wrk to do ?

I'M OUT....

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by prettyjo(f): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Maamin:

You mean like in a cage or something? lipsrsealed
anywhere that is suitable for him.#even rat trap join#

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by prettyjo(f): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
viceldo:

I'M IN.....

they keep tellin u.....u ve alot wrk to do...wen u've done mighty wrks.....or is dia any more wrk to do ?

I'M OUT....
you and this your am in and am out".very soon this one will start reigning
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Emodeee: 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
@miniziter kilode to fi n REDI nigba ti o mo pe o ti READY?

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Maamin(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
prettyjo:
anywhere that is suitable for him.#even rat trap join#
shocked

grin grin guys been swinging their long john since 419 B.C
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Hazardd(m): 4:46am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Dating her for 3years, you are not ready
Had sex with her, you are not ready
Poured the sperm in her, you are not ready...

Mr, when are you going to be ready for anything in your life!! angry

he is going to be ready when christ comegrin
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by stanisbaratheon: 6:13am On Jan 19, 2015
guys eeh

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by justmag(m): 6:15am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Dating her for 3years, you are not ready
Had sex with her, you are not ready
Poured the sperm in her, you are not ready...

Mr, when are you going to be ready for anything in your life!! angry

Lmaooo....mr never ready. will u be ready when they lord shall come?
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by stanisbaratheon: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

That is the problem with men. There is always an excuse to dump women!
God! Sometimes I just wish I had a gun to shoot all evil men cry

haaaaaaaaaa
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by stanisbaratheon: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2015
Godmother:

Lol. Please don't shoot them cheesy
They can be funny at time but we still need them.
Let's manage them like that grin

correct babecheesy

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by stanisbaratheon: 6:24am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:

Løl...
I'll mail yøu the picture tømørrow wink

wow. What a job you'v got in your hands now. Just what exactly have you gotten yourself into??

Well i get it, her beauty is enchanting.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Zaikon(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Her wish
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
shocked

I am 100% ready for u grin
rubey:
shocked

I am 100% ready for u
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by goshen26: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2015
I will donate sachet of knorr chicken for d naming, in order to reduce ur fear bro

4 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Femish101(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2015
gives the guy a hot punch *light fades out*
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nuezha(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Some grown men are intellectually dwarfish

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nuezha(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Some grown men are intellectually dwarf.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by bynat(f): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2015
;DThe man is possessed . The gal is tryin to make him ready kawai

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by 1stola: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2015
miniziter:
We've been together for more than 3 years, I love her so much. But why am scared is that I never got the conviction that she's my wife because they keep on telling me I have a lot of work to do if truly I want to marry her.I was also told she's into a covenant/possessed.I ask her to take a contraceptive on the day we had fun but she refuse that she want it.Although, I ask her to abort which she lateragree after much trouble but she was told (by the doctor) not to abort or else she will die.Am really scared because I don't know why she's taking this step.
You had fun and now you want to abort?
You're a very silly murderer.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by passionate88: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

That is the problem with men. There is always an excuse to dump women!
God! Sometimes I just wish I had a gun to shoot all evil men cry
And are the ladies Saints?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online / Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.