Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Online Dating Experience. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Online Dating Experience. (37776 Views)

Your Worst Dating Experience / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Embarrassing Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Wuuworld(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
bukatyne:

What is wrong with her character?

Or are you privy to an info We don't have? One of her online dates perhaps?
Relationship does not involve two perfect people,there is nothing like a perfect man or woman in this planet earth,why can't she change the bad she sees in him,why making it a trending topic?.....itz because of her imperfection that also made her Ex family to tell their son not to take her in as a wife...Tribe or no tribe all na wash....She is Looking for Mr Fresh the son of Sir Neatness....
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by passionate88: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Subtle does not work with men but I agree with the rest and I hope that she has not exposed anyone.
See generalizing
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nairabetguru(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Vessi:
And if you are as good as you claim to be you would be getting better suitors offline than online.

Finishing!!!!! In Liu Ken voice grin
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
softysparky:

Me too, cool and classy guys.

Maybe she wants to hit a nerve.

Me 3
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
passionate88:
See generalizing

Ok, then go and try it and tell me if it worked. wink
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by lurex2rhyme(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
passionate88:
It's not only about "better meals". I have a friend that married an Akwa Ibom girl, she's from Oron, when they were dating, she'd come to his house, sweep, wash cloths, cook, phock the guy head scatter... My friend's brother will always tell him "this girl na beta girl o, she go make u happy if u marry her"... They got married in 2012, the guy has grown grey hair, I'm now fatter than him, he rarely sleeps at home, she snores like a rhino, she hardly sweeps the house, expects him to bath the kids while she's still in bed, buys breakfast from mama put... My mom's friend that's from Akwa Ibom told me that even the guys from that girl's village hardly marry from their... This thing called marriage is just useless in this modern time.. People pretend just to get married after that they change.

God will help us o, even though we don't attend Church/Mosque regularly
u do hv a point is in individual nt tribes or religion.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by brushstrokes(f): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:

Wot did I do? I hate hypocrites and people that misyarn. If you live in a glass house don't dare throw stones. See the lousy OP that can't compose sentences calling other people razz! Very irritating! Hate it when razz gals start feeling funky with themselves, and hate people that indulge them.

okay then....but at the risk o playing the devil's advocate, she has the right to narrate her experience (assuming it is true) on an online free platform.
and since you are opposed to uncouth expressions, one would will expect that you don't indulge in such.

Apologies for meddling into your response, i am just curious why it is some common for people to be quite invective at the slightest provocation especially when having a dialogue online.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:
Hello Romancelanders I want to narrate my experience with online dating.

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced the same, be it with male or female?

Or am I alone in this

Lol. If life was so favourable, i wonder why you should've even gone online in search of bf. The bitter truth is that, you yourself is not clean and presentable either that's why you cant find love in real life as well. Truth!
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by smartigo: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Acidosis:
But this OP can lie sha..

Are you an APC member?

You are wrong. Lie is synonymous to PDP.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
brushstrokes:

okay then....but at the risk o playing the devil's advocate, she has the right to narrate her experience (assuming it is true) on an online free platform.
and since you are opposed to uncouth expressions, one would will expect that you don't indulge in such.

Apologies for meddling into your response, i am just curious why it is some common for people to be quite invective at the slightest provocation especially when having a dialogue online.
Who says m opposed to uncouth expressions? There are actually razz people out there, plenty of them. But when one razz person starts calling another person razz, smelly and dirty, makes me want to reach out and slap her back into her razz reality.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Vessi:
And if you are as good as you claim to be you would be getting better suitors offline than online.

Same thing i just told her now. She must be one dirty-ugly bittch claiming Beyonce here.

2 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by brushstrokes(f): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
passionate88:
Some posts are offensive, you might think you are just writing stuffs but others might find it offensive.. You might not find her post offensive, but some "guys" do..

so it is some form self defense...
but i thought guys were the less sensitive ones (at least that is what we are being told)
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
ferdimako:

He didn't find you all-encompassing. Almost the same thing happened to a lady last time...the oil worker never called her.
We talk everyday Mr Man.....what I'm trying to say is....he has refused to reveal his NL ID to me.....else I'd have posted his moniker here! What makes u feel we ain't even dating? smiley wink

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by brushstrokes(f): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:

Who says m opposed to uncouth expressions? There are actually razz people out there, plenty of them. But when one razz person starts calling another person razz, smelly and dirty, makes me want to reach out and slap her back into her razz reality.

okay...guardian of the 'razz'universe smiley

bye
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by searider(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
The word unkempt is too vague. Anyway, you said you met three unkempt guyz,maybe you look unkempt too on your DP. Like seriously, some girls are not really cute but this MARYKAY is doing great wondrs for them.

Secondly, you said their mouths ooze. Do you normally kiss guys on your first date? If yes! Babe you too cheap b dat o.

Lastly, your attitude sounds dirty to me that's why you really can't keep a good relationship.

NB: sai BUHARI

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Classicalmusic:
Lol, that's kind of a drama. You ought to have known his user name. And why didn't you hook up with him? Were you shy or something?
We did o! We still do sef....he just no wan reveal his Id ooo! He told me he is popular and wouldn't want me to see his filty acts here.... Lol

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Or am I alone in this
You are from Akwa-Ibom...

It's either you are searching for a PERFECT MAN or the witches in your village don't want you to settle down undecided

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

We talk everyday Mr Man.....what I'm trying to say is....he has refused to reveal his NL ID to me.....else I'd have posted his moniker here! What makes u feel we ain't even dating? smiley wink
Good for you...I don't plan to date you. Are you overwhelmed? If you are this bullish with him...u want get that info from him.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
The guilty ones are coming out one by one. Hehehehe. What a shame. Nairaland, home of female bashing. The bashers are the most ugliest, dirtiest people. If a male was the one who created this thread about his experience, all the males will join him and give him a round of applause. This thread will reach 20 pages. see them now. They are all tearing their clothes because a female leaked their dirty secrets. Na so una dirty for this place? Mouth odour? body odour? Ehnnnnnnnn. No wonder they bash females a lot here. Too bad for females here wanting to go for online dating on nairaland. grin grin

Op, who told you that you would get a real man here? Nairaland ke? Home of female bashing? You are expecting a well cultured man who was brought up well on nairaland when all what they do here is bash females 24/7? Look at how they are bashing you na. What do you expect from males who always bash females? are you expecting anything tangible? You better change your method and stick to men you will meet everyday around your locality. Ive said my own o.

6 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

We did o! We still do sef....he just no wan reveal his Id ooo! He told me he is popular and wouldn't want me to see his filty acts here.... Lol
abi na Krall? grin grin grin grin that dude is one hell of mr handsome...
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by passionate88: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
brushstrokes:

so it is some form self defense...
but i thought guys were the less sensitive ones (at least that is what we are being told)

Don't believe many things you hear.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
ferdimako:

Good for you...I don't plan to date you. Are you overwhelmed? If you are this bullish with him...u want get that info from him.
shocked bullish? Am I bullish? sad
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
hofn:

Haba, you don taste her before shocked

I meant her taste, as in her style ooooo, not what you're thinking dude! grin

I can't blame you sha, I blame the guy that created some thread on cunninlingus, that seems to have geared peoples minds towards that.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
2sExy1:
abi na Krall? grin grin grin grin that dude is one hell of mr handsome...
Ehennn....is he fair? I don't know the Krall guy tho...
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sophyrocks:
The guilty ones are coming out one by one. Hehehehe. What a shame. Nairaland, home of female bashing. The bashers are the most ugliest, dirtiest people. If a male was the one who created this thread about his experience, all the males will join him and give him a round of applause. This thread will reach 20 pages. see them now. They are all tearing their clothes because a female leaked their dirty secrets. Na so una dirty for this place? Mouth odour? body odour? Ehnnnnnnnn. No wonder they bash females a lot here. Too bad for females here wanting to go for online dating on nairaland. grin grin
Nobody is bashing the OP because she's exposing anything. Its a well known fact that people who go online looking for love are losers. That one is undisputed. But the OP said she's been with more than 3 guys from here which means she's part of the loser crowd, and she has the guts to lampoon her own crowd like she doesn't belong there. Can't speak for the others but thats why I'm bashing her.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Jchi9876: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
edozie04:
some guys will be forming james bond online and be mr ibu in real life

Ibu na correct man ooooooo
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Jchi9876: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
ferdimako:

You follow among the three OP dey talk?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Classicalmusic: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol, he's a cool guy and will do the same if i were him.

Ok Ok, enjoy your time and always be good to him.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Classicalmusic:
Lol, he's a cool guy and will do the same if i were him.

Ok Ok, enjoy your time and always be good to him.

Lol thanks you too... cheesy
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by danielmichael(m): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:

Or am I alone in this
Meeting a wrong guy doesnt mean yu shud be so decisive.
But babie can yu try me??

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Jchi9876: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
dondo83:

Children Everywhere! What is wrong with Nairaland moderators. Nigerians will make an important decision in 2weeks on the future of our country and such irrelevant topics still gets to the front page. I'm loosing interest coming here these days ... mtcheeww

Disappear!
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Jchi9876: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
hofn:

Punny odour is the worst.

U too dey knack omo eleja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / 'Powerful Couple' Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.