Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage (33734 Views)

When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by anitank(f): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2015
Ujujoan:

You are obviously in denial my dear young woman!!!

This man . . .

1. Cheats on you . .
2. Doesn't respect you enough to make an honest woman out of you . .
3. Is insinuating you become a baby mama . . .
4. Has no regards for your parents and family by wanting to keep 'drinking' the milk without 'buying the cow' . .
5. Threatens your life and calls you 20x a day . .

And you still call him 100% mentally stable.

I can't believe you think he really doesn't want to get married. Leave him for 2 months and he will become engaged . . I promise you that!

Shior, you are 29YO . . . you no be small pickin again so na you know!
This is by far my best comment on this thread!
Chukwu gozie gi Nne m.

@ faceless04 if you say his family members know you very well, but they're still okay with the fact that their son doesn't want to get married, especially his mother? Then I think there's something definitely wrong. And from the way you sound, I doubt if u're close to his mum which is absolutely not normal considering u've been with her son for 10yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Lovedove2(f): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2015
@op, the truth is that this man doesn't want to be married to you. Leave him alone for just six months and you will hear about his engagement. My friend dated a guy for 3 years and when she started talking about marriage, he said he wasn't ready yet. He still had to take care of his younger ones and parents bla bla bla. They got separated and whitin the space of a year he was already married with a baby on d way. Its not too late for you, at 29 you still have a lot of opportunities. All d best.

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2015
IBRAHEEM8:
heya...
.sorry dear..
D mistak u girl made whil in a relatnsip,was dat u gav out dat important tin part of ur lif"SEX" too cheaply...
practically impossibu 4 a man to b datin u 4 10years without sex..he wud b d 1 ask u 1st of marriag...u av simply loose ur dignity by avin sex wit him several tims without numba...just repent of ur sins n pray 2 GOD to show u d way....
don mak mistak of packin to his aoz without marriag cos u wil b thrown out wit smal quarel 1 nit...
GOD wil see u tru

Gbam!!
Op, best post ever.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by imeba2k3(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2015
But why will you date a man for 10yrs... Una be twins? Abi una dey act legend of the seeker?

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by casualobserver1: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2015
aktolly54:
@OP am very sure the man sponsor your education while in university.

This is another angle here o! This is possible. If the guy invested, he is still chopping returns. That must be why she can't run.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

I'v already done that. I told him late last year that if by 2015 nothing happens, we'll have to call it quit. Its been 3weeks nw, I don't pick his calls, I'v refused to see him. All I need is the strenght to keep up with it.

Seriously? You mean you still want to marry a man you do not share dreams and vision with? An unfaithful man?

Why are you acting like he gets to make the decisions for your own life. Why do you want to marry this man apart from what you think is love please be honest with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by hahn(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Franknigga:
mine is 13year now but no sex

You are on friendzone level 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by 2sa2: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Ujujoan:

Wasted her youth?

She is 29YO for God's sakes . . she's is still a very young woman and has her youth ahead of her!
no vex
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by faceless04: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2015
casualobserver1:

This is another angle here o! This is possible. If the guy invested, he is still chopping returns. That must be why she can't run.

He didn't sponsor my education and I won't deny the fact that he assisted in one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

I'v already done that. I told him late last year that if by 2015 nothing happens, we'll have to call it quit. Its been 3weeks nw, I don't pick his calls, I'v refused to see him. All I need is the strenght to keep up with it.
not everyone wants this marriage brouhaha. If he wants kids and u do...produce them. babymama stuff.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by blazyblaze(f): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

Lol....I don't have a ring on my middle finger, he never proposed or said anything close to that.
Jesus Christ my dear pls u nid to run away from DAT guy for gud he is a devil in disguise....

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Speakdatruth: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

Exactly, like u rightly mentioned, he doesn't allow issues of life bother him. He just wants to live each day as it comes without headache. He sees marriage as a union which tranforms women into something else. Anyways, even if he propose today, my answer will be NO. Because marriage is suppose to come from within and not both parties forced into it.
yeah girl, dats d needful u gat 2do. it's 10wasted years already, he will 4eva b young even at 50, u neva can girl. d truth iz, he's no threat 2yo life dan wot he's bin 2u for 10wasted years now. don't get scared n keep hangin on. u've gat a chance 2 remove d 'L' b4 dat 'love' u claimed, add 'r' 2d 'ove' n tell d fvckard it's OVER!
gat dat?

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by fejikudz(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2015
IamDejman:
I fear some nigerian guys o

Since 2005. Which is older: your relationship or nairaland? grin
cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Speakdatruth: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2015
imeba2k3:
But why will you date a man for 10yrs... Una be twins? Abi una dey act legend of the seeker?
u funny

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

stop making jest of OP sad
It is practically impossible to make jest of a jester - your op is a joke and an insult to womanhood. angry

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2015
Midehi:

exactly wat i just said now cos i see no reason why a mother will watch her precious daughter waste away her youthful life on a man, 10yrs wit a husband can produce a child of 8yrs,can u imagine dat...tnk goodness shes nt my sis,if nt...na only my bros sef go show d guy weeennn
Marriage isn't only to produce kids. There are too many kids in the world.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by WhyAWhy(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:
I read a story here where an angry guy shot a couple at their wedding reception because the bride left him for another man and this kept me wondering if my boyfriend can actually do same...........here is my story.

I've been in a relationship with this guy for 10years nw (yes, 10years). It all started in 2005 when we met, fell in love. He was and is still my first and only love. I was enjoying the relationship until 2years ago(though we've had our share of misunderstanding, I wldnt want to go into that) when I started thinking of settling down. I indirectly asked him if he had any plan of marrying me and I was shocked by the response I got. He said he doesn't believe in marriage, that everything is about understanding. I can move in,start producing babies for him but he can never carryout any [/b]marriage rites.

I thought he wasn't serious until last year when I asked him thesame question, [b]he gave me thesame answer
. But this time, I told him that I don't Share thesame view with him and that we need to go our separate ways. Since then he has been warning me that he will kill any man I get married to, that he cannt stand seeing me with another man........

Infact, I can't write down how the past year has been. I still love him and there is no doubt that he loves me too. But the big problem is that we are[b] so so different[/b], our views and vision are wide apart. I knw I can just forget about him and move on with my life but he wldnt let me be. He is always there at my door step, my office, giving 20 missed calls. Sometimes, I just wish I can relocate and start a new life, but I can't leave my job,not with this high rate of unemployment.

I forgot to mention that[b] he is not the faithful type[/b], though he doent flaunt it to my face but I just get to know about it one way or the other.
I really need advice on what to do,because even though I still have a soft spot for him, I don't want to continue with the relationship.

You are a big time IDIAT!. With 10 years and all the highlighted.

If a guy intends to marry you in future I don't think it takes more than 1-2 years into the relationship to know. 10 years?!?!?!? Were you under spell?

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by casualobserver1: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

He didn't sponsor my education and I won't deny the fact that he assisted in one way or the other.

Which ways did he help? Did he save your life? Is that why you have been giving him your ass to ride for 10 years without him even being faithful? Or are you ugly? Wetin do you na?

Wait o. Are you an orphan? Don't you have anybody that actually gives a damn about you that advised you to leave this guy? You strike me as what we call "mumu babe" a fine girl that has no clue at all and is there to be used to the fullest and left alone.

SO over the past 10 years, your parent's didn't advise you to go? No brothers or sisters to caution you?

You are either lying or very, very unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Gaidenk:

Hehe,bad investment.
I tell ya.
bad market no be small - op dun chop one diick for years with no certificate like Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2015
Lovedove2:
@op, the truth is that this man doesn't want to be married to you. Leave him alone for just six months and you will hear about his engagement. My friend dated a guy for 3 years and when she started talking about marriage, he said he wasn't ready yet. He still had to take care of his younger ones and parents bla bla bla. They got separated and whitin the space of a year he was already married with a baby on d way. Its not too late for you, at 29 you still have a lot of opportunities. All d best.
The problem is u girls will go and hang with a guy much higher in profession and status. Why wld he marry u when d only thing u have has been eaten?
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by casualobserver1: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I tell ya.
bad market no be small - op dun chop one diick for years with no certificate like Buhari. grin

You are a mad man hahahahaha. But some babes are daft sha. She didn't even have the sense to get pregnant and at least have something to show for it. Too bad.

In fact she should tell us the name of her village so that I will tell my guys to organize and runz their youth service there and chop for free.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by pickabeau1: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2015
All i see is comments saying the guy is wasting her time marriage wise
Where are the ladies who are not obsessed about marriage

Cant we have ladies who just wanna go with the flow

cc 3cycle

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Very Simple

Just kill him, why would anyone threaten others with death unless he/she is prepared to die
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by ojo2010: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2015
OP,Speaking out shows deep inside of you,you actually feel things are not right. Please do not be deceived by his tears again or his words without action.You need somebody who share your view on marriage and child bearing.Letting go might be painful at the moment but it has future dividend.I got registered on nairaland because of your story,please stick to what you are conviced about,I am a victim of semilar situation but today I am married to somebody else.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by ojo2010: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2015
Please move on
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by bbjummy: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Íği gogoro magun mi loju; oke iré làtin wó! My dear run four forty as fast as you can but don't forget to watch your back.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2015
ferdimako:

Marriage isn't only to produce kids. There are too many kids in the world.
wooo unto u dat wen u get married u shall nt av kids cos der are too many kids in d world...dats how u people use tongue to curse ursef.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by fejikudz(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2015
10 YEARS , ARE GiRLS THIS STUPIID.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by soultender(f): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2015
Miami11:
The last time an ex told me to wait, he sayed he was not ready to marry or was not the marrying type. when I broke off after 2 year's I discovered he had a wife and kid in the village.

Op run for your life, I doubt he loves you maybe he is married or eyeing someone else.

Honestly,I've been thinking about such a case.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by flyca: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
buoye1:
Kunu and buns @5a.m?u wont even brush ur teeth!dirty boy

You must have thought everyone lives in your backyard undecided
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Seyitinky(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Top quality wrist watches
Free deliveries withing Lagos
Pay on delivery
comes with user manuals and warranty cards

We don't just tell #HISTORY, we tell #TIME #ULYSSE NARDIN RUBBER STRAP WATCh!!!
#luxurywatches 
#please call 08100564404 
#watsapp - 09020319846 
#BBM -2B197114

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

Our heart doesn't ask who we want to fall inlove with. Love is not something we can control else I wld have left him years back. I'm ready to leave him now but my body is willing but my heart Is weak. I know I can do without him but I can't help it when he comes around begging. I really need a relocation where I will never set my eyes on him again but that is totally out of the question.
Can you ask your employer to transfer you to a different state?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.