Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage (33650 Views)

When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by faceless04: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Girl, no offence buh are you crazy

A dude who did something like this should be your worst enemy..

No offence taken
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Daresh:

Babe you don enter one chance. You need to find a way to leave him and go o. If you have to change state or country then so be it. That guy is one insane muthafuka!

Certifiably insane!

Someone that's pretty much stalking her and using threats of violence to keep her with him is "100% mentally stable"? The OP must be in denial.

If you read about someone going on a murderous shooting spree and it makes you think your bf can do the same, something is seriously wrong somewhere. Once the OP is ready to truthfully examine why she thought of her bf, she'll see why she needs to run, like yesterday.

By the way, the guy is probably married with kids somewhere like others have said.

4 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by chibarbie(f): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2015
10 years Now dats sth I cnt do
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by ethylene: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

We started when I was 19 and he was 28
And by now, you must be close to thirty. wow! u must rilly be a patient girl ooh, keep on rolling with that guy until ur parents Put ur name on OLX.

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by bunchyproject(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Can I see a picture of both of you?
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

I think you are the only one who have really understood the picture. We have a happy relationship, he want babies. BUT I WANT THE SACRAMENT OF MATRIMONY. And that's why I'm leaving him.

You are obviously in denial my dear young woman!!!

This man . . .

1. Cheats on you . .
2. Doesn't respect you enough to make an honest woman out of you . .
3. Is insinuating you become a baby mama . . .
4. Has no regards for your parents and family by wanting to keep 'drinking' the milk without 'buying the cow' . .
5. Threatens your life and calls you 20x a day . .

And you still call him 100% mentally stable.

I can't believe you think he really doesn't want to get married. Leave him for 2 months and he will become engaged . . I promise you that!

Shior, you are 29YO . . . you no be small pickin again so na you know!

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by faceless04: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2015
chibarbie:
10 years Now dats sth I cnt do

I said that 7years ago
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by fanex: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2015
you are just an idea to him. basically he will not marry u and will never allow any man to marry you. worse part if he ever get married to you he will treat you like a piece of rag.
stop making yourself available to him or tell you do not share his views and move on. ps do not marry this guy even if he decides to mary you. walk away it a lost battle.
faceless04:
I read a story here where an angry guy shot a couple at their wedding reception because the bride left him for another man and this kept me wondering if my boyfriend can actually do same...........here is my story.

I've been in a relationship with this guy for 10years nw (yes, 10years). It all started in 2005 when we met, fell in love. He was and is still my first and only love. I was enjoying the relationship until 2years ago(though we've had our share of misunderstanding, I wldnt want to go into that) when I started thinking of settling down. I indirectly asked him if he had any plan of marrying me and I was shocked by the response I got. He said he doesn't believe in marriage, that everything is about understanding. I can move in,start producing babies for him but he can never carryout any marriage rites.

I thought he wasn't serious until last year when I asked him thesame question, he gave me thesame answer. But this time, I told him that I don't Share thesame view with him and that we need to go our separate ways. Since then he has been warning me that he will kill any man I get married to, that he cannt stand seeing me with another man........

Infact, I can't write down how the past year has been. I still love him and there is no doubt that he loves me too. But the big problem is that we are so so different, our views and vision are wide apart. I knw I can just forget about him and move on with my life but he wldnt let me be. He is always there at my door step, my office, giving 20 missed calls. Sometimes, I just wish I can relocate and start a new life, but I can't leave my job,not with this high rate of unemployment.

I forgot to mention that he is not the faithful type, though he doent flaunt it to my face but I just get to know about it one way or the other.
I really need advice on what to do,because even though I still have a soft spot for him, I don't want to continue with the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by 2sa2: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa:
One of those made up stories, I guess.
how can you say it's made up? I have seen people date for 14 years without marriage, shiitt happens
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by 2sa2: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

I said that 7years ago
i'm sure you stayed this long with the hope things would change.
It's just unfortunate you wasted your youth on someone not willing to spend the rest of his life with you, brake off, some else would come for you.
Send me a pm let's discuss privately wink

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Extra9ice(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Dix critical...plz dn't blame urself 4 staying xo long in da reltnship,yes u never discovered da he waz nt ur type bt u leaving him(running away) ll b dangerouz,u nid 2 talk 2 his parentz<cloze frndz>,let them knw d reason u wanna quit...if his still adamant just knw da his nt ur type...bside no life x worth d luv f any homo-sapien.But dnt 4get wit God al thingz r possible.#prayer.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2015
ileobatojo:

Certifiably insane!

Someone that's pretty much stalking her and using threats of violence to keep her with him is "100% mentally stable"? The OP must be in denial.

If you read about someone going on a murderous shooting spree and it makes you think your bf can do the same, something is seriously wrong somewhere. Once the OP is ready to truthfully examine why she thought of her bf, she'll see why she needs to run, like yesterday.

By the way, the guy is probably married with kids somewhere like others have said.

Most definitely . . .

I once dated a 38YO man who told me a few months into the r/ship that he wasn't the 'marrying type'.

Thank God say I never comit myself with kpekusing by then so it was very easy for me to walk away cos I knew even then that he must have been married to say that at his age.

Fast forward two years later, I ran into him with his 2 kids (5 and 3+ of age) shocked shocked Boy was I glad I walked when I did? If I had listened to his i'm-not-the-marrying-type-crap I would have been singing OP's story by now.

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by publicenemy(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:
I read a story here where an angry guy shot a couple at their wedding reception because the bride left him for another man and this kept me wondering if my boyfriend can actually do same...........here is my story.

I've been in a relationship with this guy for 10years nw (yes, 10years). It all started in 2005 when we met, fell in love. He was and is still my first and only love. I was enjoying the relationship until 2years ago(though we've had our share of misunderstanding, I wldnt want to go into that) when I started thinking of settling down. I indirectly asked him if he had any plan of marrying me and I was shocked by the response I got. He said he doesn't believe in marriage, that everything is about understanding. I can move in,start producing babies for him but he can never carryout any marriage rites.

I thought he wasn't serious until last year when I asked him thesame question, he gave me thesame answer. But this time, I told him that I don't Share thesame view with him and that we need to go our separate ways. Since then he has been warning me that he will kill any man I get married to, that he cannt stand seeing me with another man........

Infact, I can't write down how the past year has been. I still love him and there is no doubt that he loves me too. But the big problem is that we are so so different, our views and vision are wide apart. I knw I can just forget about him and move on with my life but he wldnt let me be. He is always there at my door step, my office, giving 20 missed calls. Sometimes, I just wish I can relocate and start a new life, but I can't leave my job,not with this high rate of unemployment.

I forgot to mention that he is not the faithful type, though he doent flaunt it to my face but I just get to know about it one way or the other.
I really need advice on what to do,because even though I still have a soft spot for him, I don't want to continue with the relationship.

If he has the guts to tell you after 10yrs that he wont marry you then He doesnt love you,he is with you cos u have made urself cheap,vulnerable and available to him.
Quit the relationship and turn ur back on him,stop picking his calls or seeing him in any way and be hell serious about it. If he keeps threatening you involve the police and if things are getting out of hand you can relocate,your life is more important than ur job,the police can guarantee you absolute protection. You shouldnt twist ur destiny out of fear for someone who doenst care about you. Dont be scared life is about making decisions,dont let the other story scare you into living the rest of you life in misery.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2015
Gaidenk:
Didn't read but I have one advice for you,collect your pension and retire.
Lmao grin......She's not qualified for any pension and she did all that manual labour without any paper work.

Op dun see paya for that guy hand. grin

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2015
2sa2:
i'm sure you stayed this long with the hope things would change.
It's just unfortunate you wasted your youth on someone not willing to spend the rest of his life with you, brake off, some else would come for you.
Send me a pm let's discuss privately wink

Wasted her youth?

She is 29YO for God's sakes . . she's is still a very young woman and has her youth ahead of her!
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by diportivo: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2015
he wont marry u..dats for sure.how it took u 10 yrs to find out is wats baffling....also,u wont stop loving him in a very long while and he knows it too.the combo of first love and longterm relationship will make him dear to ur heart..ur next guy has my pity..u wont love him wholeheartedly not wit d memories of ur first love lurking around...but u sef,dont u know any family member?report his threats.matured minds will prevail on him to let u be since he just wants a baby factory...10 yrs??dat shii is cray shocked

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by jayne8585yahoo(f): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2015
Gaidenk:
Didn't read but I have one advice for you,collect your pension and retire.

lol. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2015
nairabetguru:

@ 19 you had no business being in a relationship if not for oju kokoro wey dey worry u @ that tyme..... The bros @ 28 den shld be employed and had sum cash to splash........ Now I see where the problem is

#Guiltypleasurez
I dnt knw which part of you this is coming frm, but am guessing it frm ur anus....so its ojukokoro 4 smbdy to be in a relationship? Haven't u hrd of ladies dat got marriaed at age
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2015
nairabetguru:

@ 19 you had no business being in a relationship if not for oju kokoro wey dey worry u @ that tyme..... The bros @ 28 den shld be employed and had sum cash to splash........ Now I see where the problem is

#Guiltypleasurez
I dnt knw which part of you this is coming frm, but am guessing it frm ur anus....so its ojukokoro 4 smbdy to be in a relationship? Haven't u hrd of ladies dat got married at age 16? So wats d biggy in being in a relationship at 19?
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

Lady this is not love. You guys are high on drama.

He is not faithful, does not want to marry you and can't let you go. Which part of this drama looks like love to you?

The guy is selfish will probably keep you around until he is ready to leave.

Don't quit your job because of him that is if its a good one anyway. Alert the police on threats to your life, any day he shows up call the cops to come get him off your doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by publicenemy(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Ujujoan:

Wasted her youth?

She is 29YO for God's sakes . . she's is still a very young woman and has her youth ahead of her!

He wasted her youth.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Franknigga(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2015
mine is 13year now but no sex
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Sarimah(f): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2015
babez...10years is just too much

d guy no get conscience ni?

dumb his arss!!

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Dahjhi: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

We started when I was 19 and he was 28
Its Now I knew He's Nothing But a time waster.. You are already of age and he's enjoying the free-bangs before now, more than he wanted.. You've made a good choice since you believe in marriage. You've got enof advice. Find love, let the law enforcement know about his treats and my 50cents Never accept his plea when he come begging.. he will never change lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by twinee(f): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2015
You should know that we ladies are like flowers so bright and beautiful in the mornings and when it's night time wrinkles are all over. Ten years is no beans and u are not growing any younger... Besides do u knw his family members and do they recognize u has his fiancee? You have to take a stand and don't dwell in feelings and his threats.. If he loves u that much he should make it official.... Go listen to Official girl by Cassie..

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao grin......She's not qualified for any pension and she did all that manual labour without any paper work.

stop making jest of OP sad
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Baby hang in there for another decade...he may change his mind after you hit menopause undecided

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by nairabetguru(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2015
jewel1993:
I dnt knw which part of you this is coming frm, but am guessing it frm ur anus....so its ojukokoro 4 smbdy to be in a relationship? Haven't u hrd of ladies dat got married at age 16? So wats d biggy in being in a relationship at 19?

oga you can call it watever u like but as for me oooOOOOoooooooo yes it is ojukokoro dat will make a 19yr old girl to befriend a 28 year old man for 10 years.....

#Guiltypleasures
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by casualobserver1: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

Our heart doesn't ask who we want to fall inlove with. Love is not something we can control else I wld have left him years back. I'm ready to leave him now but my body is willing but my heart Is weak. I know I can do without him but I can't help it when he comes around begging. I really need a relocation where I will never set my eyes on him again but that is totally out of the question.

HAHAHAHAHA. Our heart doesn't decide abi? Stay there. The way some people reason sef- how can you stay with a guy for 8 years before you start to think about marriage? You better go and wash your head in the river because they are following you from your village. Stupid pipo.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by nairabetguru(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2015
moreeni:
Baby hang in there for another decade...he may change his mind after you hit menopause undecided

pause_no_me grin
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by casualobserver1: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2015
Franknigga:
mine is 13year now but no sex

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. That is what we call one chance.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Hehe,bad investment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.