Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53761 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by berrystunn(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
no prove
6b na 6m?

Campaign Against malam buhar, is free

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by joseph1832(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Thank you o jare. This is what I've been trying to tell fellow xtians. They are busy criticizing their fellow brethren thereby causing unbelievers to run their mouths anyhow. And what they don't know is they also hinder many from seeing the light. Smh.

Abeg xtians think before u comment.
Please with all due respect you should learn to shove your dogmatic myopic christian beliefs down your a$s!.

I refuse to be surprise one can still reason like this in this 21st century. You are saying that if and when a christian sin fellow christian should applaud him right?.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by emmatok(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Thank you o jare. This is what I've been trying to tell fellow xtians. They are busy criticizing their fellow brethren thereby causing unbelievers to run their mouths anyhow. And what they don't know is they also hinder many from seeing the light. Smh.

Unbelievers will run their mouth when Christians become criminals.
Or how do you want to evangelise unbelievers when they know your crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by redcliff: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]

As dumb as they come...

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Locapito(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ayo Oritsejafor will surely drag some pastors to HELL together with him. Am sure he's the one master minded the whole thing. Thank God one of them ve already opened the GATE OF HELL for them to enter. God will visit them one by one and what happend to PROPHET ELI in the scripture will be childsplay to what will befalls them except they didn't collect any money to support gej. That money is B L O O D M O N E Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

@clemz88

U guys should shut up simultaneously. So because he is a xtian he should act like a sheep. Call a spade by its name without bias. Shioor

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Profkunlexxy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
well enough nigerians liked it abi? You musnt get anything reasonable because its not for your type.
the money u and ur family are embezzling has covered ur face,that is d reason why u don't know the truth.

Dnt worry PDP will use u as their thug that day wen their own children are abroad,and by the end u gained nothing after they declare GMB as d winner cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by vigasimple(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
You can clearly see evidence of desperate delusional person in Amaechi.

Because majority of the Pastors has seen the deceit and ploy by BORN TO RULE FULANI people and rejected it, then they must have collected N6B to support GEJ.

What a child will not see climbing the tree, an elder will see it sitting down.

Why did Bhuari keep either by himself or in concert with his ASSOCIATION OF PACKAGING CRIMINALS choose a Pastor as his running matter. It was mainly to deceive the undiscerning mind that he is not a SHARIA RULE all over Nigeria until he and his Uthman Dan fodio sokoto caliphate people do otherwise.

The Christians ministers don't need 6B to know the consequences of a Bhuari Presidency notwithstanding that he play a sheep in wolf clothing.

Ask yourselves where are the Islamic leaders in general on the fight against boko haram, they are no where to be found because they promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ because he is a southern Christian and NOT A FULANI MAN.

Another question, where was Boko Haram during Yar Adua Presidency?

You blind followers of Bhuari, you should pray for direction of the Lord before you cast your vote.

I prayed in the name that is above any name, that God will allow us to elect a leader that will make a great difference in our country.

In my own personal opinion, Bhuari ideas and worldviews are older than his age. He has absolutely nothing to offer this country.

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Jeromejnr(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
joseph1832:
Please with all due respect you should learn to shove your dogmatic myopic christian beliefs down your a$s!.

I refuse to be surprise one can still reason like this in this 21st century. You are saying that if and when a christian sin fellow christian should applaud him right?.

And did u confirm the story before running ur mouth? Since this is d 21st century u should have more sense Dan DAT.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
"unnamed person is sitting in shade today
because UNNAMED person planted a tree a
long time ago,.........like father like son like
Am@chi like FAILBUHAR# cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Clinton207: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
has dis governor guy any evidence to show dat these or some men of God were given #6bn?.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by dvee2: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
pedel:
As a matter of fact you didn't disappoint me. Your response is exactly what I was expecting.
You should be able to answer all of my questions because I didn't ask for your name and address, I didn't ask for your phone number and where you are working.
Your original post revealed one thing: You have been a victim of a poor governance.
Poverty has really affected the way you think and your sense of what is right or wrong is damaged. Obviously you have never seen what real national development looks like; I can conveniently conclude that you have never been out of Nigeria and you have no family living abroad.
Even if you have someone living abroad, you loathe them because you believe they are not helping you and that your life should be their responsibility. You are possibly unemployed or earn less than 23,000 naira per month. I doubt if you are paying for the house you live in.

Just to correct your erronous thinking: This election is not between APC and PDP; It is not between Christian and Muslim; It is not between GEJ and GMB.
It is an election between the ruling elites and poor Nigerians. Have you ever wondered why Muslim/Christian always come up during election period? Because they know that most Nigerians cant reason beyond what you are told in the church or mosque.
This is the election between you that can't get married at the age 35 and people who spend hundreds of millions of Nigerian money on their children's wedding.
This election is between people paying 1000 naira for scam immigration jobs and the people who actually spend the money.
This election is between young girls who has turned prostitutes or runs-babes and your pot-belly politicians who actually screws them.
This election is between your religious bigotry and your destiny. Now you have the chance to choose your destiny over any nostalgia the politicians and your religious leaders are feeding you with.
Just look around you, is this how life should be?
I know you are going to insult me after reading my comment. But I pray that God open your eyes.
NB: Rotimi Amaechi is a two term governor. He doesn't need your pity. I was reading in another news today about Bishop Oyedepo investing 9 billion naira through a stockbroker called Valueline Securities and Investment Limited. What does this tell you? They dont need your pity.
Pity yourself and fight for yourself.
(This is between you and me: Stop posting rubish on Nairaland. I know you are not one of those people paid to do so. You and I should just keep coming here to read post and click likes when we feel like doing so. God bless you.)

Thank you for educating the idiot. If election is between Christians and muslims, why is his GEJ asking for muslims vote? What happens to the millions of Muslims that have already decided and would vote GEJ? Let him keep spreading hate, it will consume him. Election is about performance, can you beat your chest and say you are happy about the level of corruption under this government? Do you know what 10 billion Us dollars can do? All you see is GEJ/buhari, Christians and muslims . I cry for my people

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by joseph1832(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

And did u confirm the story before running ur mouth? Since this is d 21st century u should have more sense Dan DAT.
I am not talking about any story! I am talking about your post here!. That's how many of your likes go about spreading their narrow minded knowledge of christianity to unsuspecting victims...

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Jeromejnr(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
ollah1:

@clemz88

U guys should shut up simultaneously. So because he is a xtian he should act like a sheep. Call a spade by its name without bias. Shioor

Oga park well! Where u there to see them collect the money.

When it comes to men of God ppl just like to jump in belief to cock and bull stories.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]

You and the peeps that liked and shared this trash should go to bed so u wouldn't be late for class tomorrow else ur teachers will so beat you.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by JEITO: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
I'm patiently waiting for the N. E. W administration in Rivers state under his excellency, Nyesome Ezenwo Wike; when this Amaechi will be forced to eat his sorrowful sorry-pie all alone.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by joseph1832(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
profjustine458:

"unnamed person is sitting in shade today
because UNNAMED person planted a tree a
long time ago,.........like father like son like
Am@chi like FAILBUHAR# cowards
I hope you have your PVC? If you don't, you just proved that you're the bigger coward. If you do vote for your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by biafran1stson(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Cheap blackmail....... Gej till pa buhari debate

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Donfox2: 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
its unfortunate but your analysis is so myopic. Whether it happens today or tomorrow, Nigeria cannot run from having a muslim president because we are a multi religious country. So what happens whenever that day comes. We should learn to be objective. Are muslims not campaigning for Goodluck? Does that mean hes pitching them against muslims? Its politics and uts about interest. Please lets stop all this divisive attitude and foxus on what is important. If a goat will deliver lets vite him xtian or muslim . What use is a xtian president if you cant feed under him and a muslim gives you both food and water. I dont think both candidtates are the best for us but I will reason rather objectively., I urge you to do the same

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Oga park well! Where u there to see them collect the money.

When it comes to men of God ppl just like to jump in belief to cock and bull stories.

Men of God my feet. Did they have a private meeting with the clueless one. What happened in the next service sessions in all the churches? Did they ask their members to vote for the dunce? Didnt one claim he's the gate keeper to hell? Start thinking with your head and not ur legs
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by robosky02(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
when a dog is too ambitiouse soon very soon
he will even bite hes owner

abeg una see the dog wa de bac here
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Jeromejnr(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
joseph1832:
I am not talking about any story! I am talking about your post here!. That's how many of your likes go about spreading their narrow minded knowledge of christianity to unsuspecting victims...

Okay I can see where your problem is.
Guessing ur an Atheist.

Who has d myopic view of their own belief. Is it not those DAT believe in order from chaos.

Am sure u can't understand anyway. Smh.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by JEITO: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Na so you go use your hand take carry problem wey pass you and later blame the devil for your misery

Where was Oyedepo mentioned in the post?

He is too rich to beg.

Too blessed to be cursed.

pls help me tell these lousy talkers that don't know amything about spiritual authority.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abeg, name dz pastors o
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
They want 2 b fooling us,who is fooling who.gej
came 2 south west and said buhari wil islamise
nigeria whil sambo went 2 north 2 said osinbajo
wil christainize north.gmb til 2023 if u belive hit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Jeromejnr(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
ollah1:

Men of God my feet. Did they have a private meeting with the clueless one. What happened in the next service sessions in all the churches? Did they ask their members to vote for the dunce? Didnt one claim he's the gate keeper to hell? Start thinking with your head and not ur legs

Oga! To whom brain is giving sense is also expected.

Gate keeper of hell- If you had been following the news you would have known it was all a lie. But I know as far as it has to do with pastors u will still believe what u have to.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Engryagulam(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
I so much pity your life, if all Nigerians will continue thinking like you, then this country is in trouble.
mtsew

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by jaso1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of Christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]

you are a mad man and that is why people like you will sleep in the church during the working days for commercialize miracle to secure a job while your government take you for a fool!
you are a mad man i repeat for you not to have known that God has given this country all it needed to compete with the world in term of development. If you know why religious leaders will not want a good Nigeria, you will voluntarily kill your pastor.
When missionary came into this country, your today GEOs attended free school with qualitative education. Today, they establish university with your hard earn money in the name of tight and you cant afford to send your child to such school, who is fooling who?
Today pastors cruise private jet and leave exorbitant lives because you answered fool and your sense of normal reasoning is betrayed.
You are what you are and don't blame God for your stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by konny1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bros Rotimi na lie be dis one oooo. Park well jare!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Oga! To whom brain is giving sense is also expected.

Gate keeper of hell- If you had been following the news you would have known it was all a lie. But I know as far as it has to do with pastors u will still believe what u have to.

Lol, it's always a lie. Hit YouTube and watch it urself
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Akmarshal(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:

u re so disgusting with ur comments. pls if u hvnt been to d north or stayed in north, shot d crap! Were Ekweme, Zik, Chukwuemeka and many others islamised? or we dat grew up in d north, shared childhood with d Hausa, Fulani and kanuri re we islamised? don't argue or try to form a soothsayer there! people on nairaland re not imbeciles pls!

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by lacreamieboie(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
lol... some folks mentioning Oyedepo I can't laff enough!
He is just too blessed to be a part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.