Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? (9623 Views)

Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! / If Nigeria Was To Divide.... / So Is The Protest A Success Or A Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by shotster50(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2008
Negro, I do not think the present day agitation for Biafra includes the Rivers/Edo/Cross Rivers/Akwa Ibom areas. It is a misconception. Any talk about controlling the Ijaws, etc is voided.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by brownbonno(m): 12:26am On Dec 31, 2008
It is unfortunate that after 30 year  of the Biafra war,most people cannot understand the Ojukwu;s point of views.Ojukwu who was the arrow head of the Biafrans never represented the massess,he never saw the need for the poor because the wealth of his father was his backbone to wipe the Ekweres out mainland Port Harcourt and assume a feudal power over Rivers state.
Quickly did he forget he cannot just pocket other ethnics groups from the Ijaws,Efik ,Ibibios without a clear agenda for them in the new BIAFRA state.
Yes,Isaac Boro died as a Nigerian troop,because he saw the greed and selfish desire of Ojukwu to create a nation for himself.
The Ibos of today should shy away from the old and think how much they unite themselves.Former Governor Orji Kalu still belong to the old mentality of selfish desire minded people who are ready to kill to make ways for themselves.During his term as Governor of Abia state,Aba the business hub of the state was in a decay situation.The Aba-Port harcourt and Aba Owerri road was an eye saw,and this is the same person that form his own party because he cannot get a presidential ticket from PDP.
Personally,the Ibos are nice people and they should direct their energy to useful purposes and forget that evil behind that BIAFRA ideology
http://www.vanguardngr.com/content/view/826/48/

http://www.gamji.com/article4000/NEWS4657.htm
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by asha80(m): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2008
The truth of the matter is nigeria as it is now is bleeped up.Unless something drastic happens i do not see it lasting for long.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by shotster50(m): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2008
So now we are judging Igbo people too!!!  gosh.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by brownbonno(m): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2008
shotster50:

So now we are judging Igbo people too!!! gosh.

Sorry this is no judgement,but people should try and think outside of the box.There are better ways to solve Nigeria problem and not by glorifying the "no winner,no loser" slogan of the civil war.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by asha80(m): 12:45am On Dec 31, 2008
@brownbono

Please suggest ways of bettering nigeria.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by dayokanu(m): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2008
Are you aware that Akintola was assassinated under the leadership of an Igbo man, Capt Nwobosi? Why was Akintola killed but Awolowo was spared? Why was Ahmadu Bello killed but Okpara was spared? Why was Nzeogwu, Ironsi, Okafor killed but Gowon was spared?

Awolowo was spared maybe because he was in jail at that time.
Okpara and Zik were spared because they are Igbo and the coup was an Igbo ploy to kill other ethnic leaders and make the Igbos supreme.

Gowon was not in question then he did not tak part in the first coup.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by brownbonno(m): 12:52am On Dec 31, 2008
asha 80:

@brownbono

Please suggest ways of bettering nigeria.

Firstly,Nigeria should practice true Federalism where the governance is closer to the people.That will effectively challenge our leaders to engage on a meaningful developmental strategies that will affect the lives of their people.
A clear interpretation of the recurrent and the residual list and functions will be well emphasise.
I could go on and on but first thing first,power should be returned to the people.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 31, 2008
I tireooooo
Nigerian are forgetting in a hurry that ibos are very accomodating
hardworking and even the must peaceful
come to think of it. which tribe in nigeria can be found
anywhere even in the most remote part of nigeria
the IBOS. they trade, develop and even generate revenue
whereever they find themselvies.
can a youruba, hausa,ijaw,ibibo etc travel and settle
in any remote part of Nigeria? hardly
if u go to your own village just check the number of ibos that lives
with your grandfather and even speak your own language better
than u.remeber the saying "anywhere u go if u no see ibo man make u runoooooo.
so for some of u .use ur teeth and count your tongue
LET THE IBOS BE!!!!!!!!
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by udezue(m): 3:23am On Dec 31, 2008
Negro,

Biafra did not want any Hausa or Yoruba so stop lying. Typical NIGERIAN. Biafra was for Ibibios, Efiks, Igbos, Ogoni, etc so what are u blabbing about?

There would peace in our region if we were independent. With our ingenuity which we showed the world and continue to show BIAFRA woulda erased the stereotype that black Africa is incapable of competing with the WEST AND non africans.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by Ndipe(m): 3:46am On Dec 31, 2008
I think the North would still have survived, had we seceded, with their reliance on groundnuts. But honestly, I would have wanted the war to be a success.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by H2O2: 3:48am On Dec 31, 2008
Ndipe:

But honestly, I would have wanted the war to be a success.

Why 
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by H2O2: 3:49am On Dec 31, 2008
udezue:

Negro,
There would peace in our region if we were independent. With our ingenuity which we showed the world and continue to show[b] BIAFRA woulda[/b] erased the stereotype that black Africa is incapable of competing with the WEST AND non africans.
How you take know 

coulda, shoulda east wooda
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by udezue(m): 4:17am On Dec 31, 2008
Now thats a silly question. Biafra achieved things that Nigeria till today haven't achieved. Biafra made technological advances that Nigeria have never been able to achieve. Britain knew why they wanted it dead. Black Africans independent and competing with white people is not what they wanted. Those scientists are in Europe now, some committed suicide while others just gave up and dumb Nigeria couldn't reabsorb them into the government just because of their rabid hatred towards Eastern people. My mom's college mate and friend helped manufacture the Ogbunigwe bomb. My dad and his colleagues working in the petroleum sector manufactured fuel/oil by form Palm Kernels when the oil producing regions and facilities were either lost or destroyed by Nigerian troops yet in USA we are debating the use of Corn to power vehicles. Biafra brought about the best in us. People were encouraged to use their talents for our benefit but in Nigeria we don't even promote that. Nigeria imports oil. Damn shame. Nigeria can't boast of making its own tanks, weapons, vehicles, etc. Industrial Designers from Nigeria can't make any living in Nigeria yet Nigeria imports goods when a significant segment of its population have the talents but lack government support. In Biafra they were supported and would be supported if Biafra succeeded. Biafra to me is about Black African self reliance and the ability to be what you can be.

What have Nigeria achieved? NOTHING but the one of the worst nations in the world. GENOCIDES, ABJECT POVERTY, DISEASES, RELIGIOUS ETHNIC VIOLENCE AND HATRED, DICTATORSHIP, ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTERS, ETC.

By the way must Igbos and other groups be part of Nigeria? I can't understand why you guys want us so much yet hate us so bad? chineke!!! Abasi mi!!!Nigerians are VERY SICK PEOPLE.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by H2O2: 4:48am On Dec 31, 2008
So what do you want us to do NOW

Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by udezue(m): 5:20am On Dec 31, 2008
Either have a weakened Central government with greater autonomy or SIMPLY QUIT HOLDING US BACK.

The worst thing to ever happen to Africa is the arrival of Europeans and carving up of our land into unworkable entities. If small kosovo less than half of Harris county in TX with less than 2 milion in population can gain independence just coz they want and can't get along then I wonder why the same can't apply to Black Africans. I guess we are scared to disobey what our British masters who said you are now NIGERIAN and must remain NIGERIAN. AFRICANS ARE QUITE PATHETIC and until we learn to control our destiny and not rely on European nations carved out for the benefit of Europe we'll never get out of this mess. Its a shame that we still honor nations that we were simply forced into like a pack of cows by Europeans. Africa is not independent until we dissolve all the colonies in Africa. Britain is still our colonial master after all they named us Nigeria even though we are IGBO, IJAW, EFIK, NUPE, IDOMA, YORUBA, ETC.

Why can't Africa have ethnic nations like Europe? Unity should not be by force. If Hausa ppl or Igbos, Ijaws want to be independent they should not be held back. Biafra is about self determination. Africa will experience real UNITY when we realize that u have to independence 1st. You can't force ppl to be who they don't want to be yet expect unity. I'm also in support South Sudan and Darfur gaining autonomy or independence if their existence as part of Sudan is not working for them.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by PeeDaVinci: 5:59am On Dec 31, 2008
i still wonder why "ibo" pple think that Ojukwu's fight was motivated by the region's interest-- please read the full story of the insiders then, and you will be sure that Ojukwu was primarily motivated by personal interest and his ego.

Anyway, by the way, if biafra had succeded then, we would now had more than 30 countries that would have seceeded out of the biafra and , i'll leave the rest to your imagination
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by IGWEUSA(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2008
If Igbo's won the civil war?. . . . . nothing will be different. . . . Africa na Africa. . . . infact, it could be argued that the Igbo's are more corrupt than most. . . . . the only difference is that instead of fighting Nigeria, MEND would be fighting Biafra. 

@ Ibime
                       this one no bi millitancy embarassed embarassed
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by IGWEUSA(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2008
PeeDaVinci:

i still wonder why "ibo" people think that Ojukwu's fight was motivated by the region's interest-- please read the full story of the insiders then, and you will be sure that Ojukwu was primarily motivated by personal interest and his ego.

Anyway, by the way, if biafra had succeded then, we would now had more than 30 countries that would have seceeded out of the biafra and , i'll leave the rest to your imagination

@peedavinci

Please who are the insiders ?

How sure are you that they are the insiders.

what was the personal interests that motivated Ojukwu ? Was it the quest for money?

Please help me out with this home work. embarassed embarassed
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by dayokanu(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2008
Ojukwu was outmanouvered in the power game by Gowon and co. So it was his personal interest and quest for power that led the 33year old to lead a whole nation to war without planning and thinking of the consequences.

War has never been fair and the quicker and decisive/brutal you are, the better for you.

Unfortunately that is the philosophy of warfare.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2008
udezue:

Now thats a silly question. Biafra achieved things that Nigeria till today haven't achieved. Biafra made technological advances that Nigeria have never been able to achieve. Britain knew why they wanted it dead. Black Africans independent and competing with white people is not what they wanted. Those scientists are in Europe now, some committed suicide while others just gave up and dumb Nigeria couldn't reabsorb them into the government just because of their rabid hatred towards Eastern people. My mom's college mate and friend helped manufacture the Ogbunigwe bomb. My dad and his colleagues working in the petroleum sector manufactured fuel/oil by form Palm Kernels when the oil producing regions and facilities were either lost or destroyed by Nigerian troops yet in USA we are debating the use of Corn to power vehicles. Biafra brought about the best in us. People were encouraged to use their talents for our benefit but in Nigeria we don't even promote that. Nigeria imports oil. Damn shame. Nigeria can't boast of making its own tanks, weapons, vehicles, etc. Industrial Designers from Nigeria can't make any living in Nigeria yet Nigeria imports goods when a significant segment of its population have the talents but lack government support. In Biafra they were supported and would be supported if Biafra succeeded. Biafra to me is about Black African self reliance and the ability to be what you can be.

What have Nigeria achieved? NOTHING but the one of the worst nations in the world. GENOCIDES, ABJECT POVERTY, DISEASES, RELIGIOUS ETHNIC VIOLENCE AND HATRED, DICTATORSHIP, ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTERS, ETC.

By the way must Igbos and other groups be part of Nigeria? I can't understand why you guys want us so much yet hate us so bad? chineke!!! Abasi mi!!!Nigerians are VERY SICK PEOPLE.

Do you think these sick nigerians dont know these facts? They are simply pulling your legs.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by IGWEUSA(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2008
dayokanu:

Ojukwu was outmanouvered in the power game by Gowon and co. So it was his personal interest and quest for power that led the 33year old to lead a whole nation to war without planning and thinking of the consequences.

@dayokanu

You are dead wrong. embarassed embarassed embarassed
It was for the good of his people. It was to stop the killing of the igbos in the north.

Plz do more research!
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by Ibime(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2008
Mehn, Negro, I can't make sense of your post. . . . . the fact is that I would rather live under Biafra than Nigeria any day. . . . I just don't believe that it will be the utopia that everyone thinks it will be. . . . . the typical Igbo personality looks for loopholes in the system rather than following the rule of law and that is not conducive to nation building. . . the reason why Britain is strong? I can see it everyday. . . we queue at the bus stop for example. . . .we always follow the rule of law. . . the people make the nation, not the leaders. . . . I don't think you would see this kind of organisation in Africa. . . . a typical Igbo man has no problem if he is a trillionaire, whilst his brother is a pauper. . . . do you think corruption would be any less in Biafra?. . . . . as many have said on here, Ojukwu did not sell the dream of Biafra to the minorities of Eastern Nigeria. . . . for us, it was akin to moving from one master to another. . . the fact is that the Ijaw nation is 10 million strong and needs no master. . . . still, almost anything is better than living in Nigeria. . . . afterall, Igbos are our brothers, we can live peacefully with them, no problem.

Now, back to your point. . . . this idea of Biafra pre-1966 is completely new to me. . . . lest we forget, the NCNC was the strongest party in Nigeria, they were the party who won our independence. . . . you could say they were set to be the equivalent of the ANC in South Africa. . . . and they were dominated by Igbo's. . . . the confidence amongst Igbo's post Independence was very high. . . . there was no talk of secession. . . . their confidence was so high that when they failed to get power by political means, they conducted the first ever military putsch in Nigeria. . . .never forget that the Igbo's started the military era in Nigeria . . .as Dayo said, it takes extreme confidence to kill the Western and Northern Premiers. . . . don't you think that kind of confidence comes from a sense of belonging and superiority?. . . . the Igbo's always believed they were destined to rule. . . that kind of confidence is what scares other tribes, whether in Nigeria or in the South Eastern region of Biafra.

Let me give you a little anecdote. . . . Cyprian Ekwensi was under investigation for some malpractice at the Ministry of Information in 1965. . . . infact, he was suspended. . . . .next thing you know, after the 1965 coup, he was reinstated and all charges dropped, and he was even promoted to head his department. . . . at which point he called his Yoruba colleague (who had previously been in a higher position than him) and said "I'm back in town! You guys don't the calibre of people you are dealing with!". . . . this is the kind of confidence that the Igbo's display which scares other tribes. . . . they are not democratic in their dealings, it's like they feel they have a divine right to call the shots. . . .for example, ijaws were not really consulted about the whole Biafra thing and that is why many of them fought for Naija. . . . but you better believe that if the Igbo's declare civil war in 2009, we will fight alongside them as brothers. . . . as far as your assertion that the idea of Biafra existed way before Independence, Biafra was born in 1966 and that is it. . . . . at that time, the Igbo's controlled NCNC and all other tribes within NCNC followed their agenda, until the Yorubas split to form AG.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2008
Ibime

Most of what u ve said are true. However, I beg to disagree on one point, Nigeria would be a better option to Biafra anyday (at least for non-Igbos).
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by Naijex: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2008
udezue:

What have Nigeria achieved? NOTHING but the one of the worst nations in the world. GENOCIDES, ABJECT POVERTY,  DISEASES, RELIGIOUS ETHNIC VIOLENCE AND HATRED, DICTATORSHIP, ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTERS, ETC.

Are you born during the civil war?

Tell your folks that help to develop bomb that you are supporting another civil war and hear der response.

Mr Houston - Why not use your energy toward the next political dispensation and help elect an Ibo president. This will be more realistic than a Biafra nation.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by asha80(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2008
Nigeria is a dead country.The problems we are having now in the country is the stench that is suffocating all of us because we have refused to bury it.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by Dede1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2008
Ibime:

Mehn, Negro, I can't make sense of your post. . . . . the fact is that I would rather live under Biafra than Nigeria any day. . . . I just don't believe that it will be the utopia that everyone thinks it will be. . . . . the typical Igbo personality looks for loopholes in the system rather than following the rule of law and that is not conducive to nation building. . . the reason why Britain is strong? I can see it everyday. . . we queue at the bus stop for example. . . .we always follow the rule of law. . . the people make the nation, not the leaders. . . . I don't think you would see this kind of organisation in Africa. . . . a typical Igbo man has no problem if he is a trillionaire, whilst his brother is a pauper. . . . do you think corruption would be any less in Biafra?. . . . . as many have said on here, Ojukwu did not sell the dream of Biafra to the minorities of Eastern Nigeria. . . . for us, it was akin to moving from one master to another. . . the fact is that the Ijaw nation is 10 million strong and needs no master. . . . still, almost anything is better than living in Nigeria. . . . afterall, Igbos are our brothers, we can live peacefully with them, no problem.

Now, back to your point. . . . this idea of Biafra pre-1966 is completely new to me. . . . lest we forget, the NCNC was the strongest party in Nigeria, they were the party who won our independence. . . . you could say they were set to be the equivalent of the ANC in South Africa. . . . and they were dominated by Igbo's. . . . the confidence amongst Igbo's post Independence was very high. . . . there was no talk of secession. . . . their confidence was so high that when they failed to get power by political means, they conducted the first ever military putsch in Nigeria. . . .never forget that the Igbo's started the military era in Nigeria . . .as Dayo said, it takes extreme confidence to kill the Western and Northern Premiers. . . . don't you think that kind of confidence comes from a sense of belonging and superiority?. . . . the Igbo's always believed they were destined to rule. . . that kind of confidence is what scares other tribes, whether in Nigeria or in the South Eastern region of Biafra.

Let me give you a little anecdote. . . . Cyprian Ekwensi was under investigation for some malpractice at the Ministry of Information in 1965. . . . infact, he was suspended. . . . .next thing you know, after the 1965 coup, he was reinstated and all charges dropped, and he was even promoted to head his department. . . . at which point he called his Yoruba colleague (who had previously been in a higher position than him) and said "I'm back in town! You guys don't the calibre of people you are dealing with!". . . . this is the kind of confidence that the Igbo's display which scares other tribes. . . . they are not democratic in their dealings, it's like they feel they have a divine right to call the shots. . . .for example, ijaws were not really consulted about the whole Biafra thing and that is why many of them fought for Naija. . . . but you better believe that if the Igbo's declare civil war in 2009, we will fight alongside them as brothers. . . . as far as your assertion that the idea of Biafra existed way before Independence, Biafra was born in 1966 and that is it. . . . . at that time, the Igbo's controlled NCNC and all other tribes within NCNC followed their agenda, until the Yorubas split to form AG.

It is either you need to read with a degree of serious determination or you have issues of comprehension. You could not be more wrong with this post. By the way, Biafra would have become the beacon of Africa in industrial revolution.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by Ibime(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2008
Dede1:

By the way, Biafra would have become the beacon of Africa in industrial revolution.

Further evidence of Igbo's supreme confidence. . . . just what i was talking about earlier on.

Maybe instead of talking about the industrial proficiency of Biafra (which is not surprising by the way - most countries make their greatest technological advances during times of war as necessity is the mother of invention), we should talk about the corruption that led to the starvation of many Biafrans, where importers who were given contracts to import foodstuff were chopping money, leaving people starving. . . . Or Ojukwu, who handled the importation of arms himself and used it as a conduit to embezzle money. . . . even in a time of war, the Igbo's look out for themselves rather than the collective good. . . . this is why I don't believe Biafra would be the utopia you guys are claiming it would. . . . there is simply no collective spirit in Igboland when it comes to money. . . .everyone is out to oppress and impress his neighbours and family. . . .it is an ingrained culture which will take centuries to get rid of. . . . this is why every Christmas, an igbo man must always return home with his Baby benz, brand new chassis, alloy wheel and aluminium spoke. . . . In Igboland, a man's worth has always been measured by his wealth, never by his substance. . . .and this is what breeds corruption mentality. . . . . even back in pre-Colonial times - that is why AroChukwu people specialised in kidnapping their fellow Igbo's to sell to the white man, making themselves the biggest dynasty in Igboland. . . . . horrible, but true. . . . I am not saying this out of tribalism, just an honest assessment. . . . my great grandfather himself is from Asa in Abia State. . . . I am only Ijaw by migration, not by blood. . . . even back in the first republic, we've had multi-millionaire Igbo's living in the midst of squalid poverty without batting an eyelid. . . . from Ojukwu to Iwanyanwu, to Arthur Nzeribe. . . . . corruption is King in Nigeria. . . . but Igbos have always been ahead of the curve when it comes to chopping money.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2008
What's stopping them from making the present day Enugu, the beacon of industralisation in Nigeria?
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by asha80(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2008
@Ibime

You make it sound as if igbos are the problem with nigeria.
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by Ibime(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2008
asha 80:

@Ibime

You make it sound as if igbos are the problem with nigeria.

My friend sharrap dia!. . . . Fulani's are the problem in Nigeria, not Igbo's. . . . just joking. . . . .I am just trying to goad my Igbo brothers into a debate about Igbo values. . . .
Re: What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? by Dede1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2008
Ibime:

Further evidence of Igbo's supreme confidence. . . . just what i was talking about earlier on.

Maybe instead of talking about the industrial proficiency of Biafra (which is not surprising by the way - most countries make their greatest technological advances during times of war as necessity is the mother of invention), we should talk about the corruption that led to the starvation of many Biafrans, where importers who were given contracts to import foodstuff were chopping money, leaving people starving. . . . Or Ojukwu, who handled the importation of arms himself and used it as a conduit to embezzle money. . . . even in a time of war, the Igbo's look out for themselves rather than the collective good. . . . this is why I don't believe Biafra would be the utopia you guys are claiming it would. . . . there is simply no collective spirit in Igboland when it comes to money. . . .everyone is out to oppress and impress his neighbours and family. . . .it is an ingrained culture which will take centuries to get rid of. . . . this is why every Christmas, an igbo man must always return home with his Baby benz, brand new chassis, alloy wheel and aluminium spoke. . . . In Igboland, a man's worth has always been measured by his wealth, never by his substance. . . .and this is what breeds corruption mentality. . . . . even back in pre-Colonial times - that is why AroChukwu people specialised in kidnapping their fellow Igbo's to sell to the white man, making themselves the biggest dynasty in Igboland. . . . . horrible, but true. . . . I am not saying this out of tribalism, just an honest assessment. . . . my great grandfather himself is from Asa in Abia State. . . . I am only Ijaw by migration, not by blood. . . . even back in the first republic, we've had multi-millionaire Igbo's living in the midst of squalid poverty without batting an eyelid. . . . from Ojukwu to Iwanyanwu, to Arthur Nzeribe. . . . . corruption is King in Nigeria. . . . but Igbos have always been ahead of the curve when it comes to chopping money. 

Please grow up and be sensible for a while. If having supreme confidence or any form of confidence is sin than I am a sinner as well as Ndigbo. I was born and raised in Asa, Abia State. If you have decided to claim Ijo due to the materialistic benefits, please keep it to your self. Biafra hardly had capital to purchase weapon talk less of embezzlement. Have you ever tried to research about the people behind the procuring of ammunition for Biafra? When you do the research, believe you me, you would be surprise who represented Biafra on foreign scene. If Ndigbo are head and shoulder above others in the act of embezzling money in Nigeria where would your dumb head rank the Yoruba, Edo, Ijo, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Nupe etc that have continuously ran Nigeria into the mud?

May God almighty grant your family the gift of lacking of confidence!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions / Delta Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa Votes (Photos) / Leadership Journalist Assaulted By LASUTH Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.