Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (17270 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by negrito(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
@op you're very correct. They are exactly what you just called them. Nothing good can come out of a Nigerian girl. They are all hungry set of human beings. A relationship is like a financial bail-out from poverty to all of them. They ask you what they can't ask their fathers. Bro, my advice to you is that you should marry a Sudanese rather a Nigerian girl. They are useless in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
negrito:
@op you're very correct. They are exactly what you just called them. Nothing good can come out of a Nigerian girl. They are all hungry set of human beings. A relationship is like a financial bail-out from poverty to all of them. They ask you what they can't ask their fathers. Bro, my advice to you is that you should marry a Sudanese rather a Nigerian girl. They are useless in all ramifications.

May God bless you in hundred folds. Read thru the thread and see how the girls are systematically trying to determine how much a nigga is worth. Valentines day is approaching so many of them are searching for preys. Useless hungry things. Walk to a nearby eatry on valentines day and see how they fill thier tables with foods and drinks they can't afford courtesy of a new maga sitting in her front all in the name of love. Thumbs up jaree cool

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
*watching and drinking garri*
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:

y? cos i suggested a lift on the ban of gays? Well...its a way fwd for guys who constantly whine about babes. They need to be free to switch lanes...since all gurls r hoes n biiitchez.. abi? smiley

Don't mind them. They are just bitching. Who makes a girl a hoe or biiish?....A Guy does so?

But as for legalizing of gays, abeg leave the matter....except you don't wish Naija well. grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by LadyX(f): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Look at this rat feeling fly. undecided

If only you were a little pretty and not so boring.

You're too harsh grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
LadyX:

You're too harsh grin

Sit back and enjoy the thread grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
LadyX:

You're too harsh grin
No I'm not. Depends on the person, and what the situation demands at the moment in time. That girl for example ticks all the wrong check boxes.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by LadyX(f): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Sit back and enjoy the thread grin

It's quite entertaining grin...Did you create it for fun or to let out some anger/pain?
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by LadyX(f): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
No I'm not. Depends on the person, and what the situation demands at the moment in time. That girl for example ticks all the wrong check boxes.

That's better grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by abimbawealth(f): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
A material girl is not a thief, they didn't scheme out money from you under duress, you gave it out deliberately. So your assertion is faulted on this basis. And not every Nigerian girl is a thief like you put it or materially focused. A friend for instance, best friend in Lagos have been dating this particular girl for two years and through out this period he hasn't spent nothing on her, except for normal eating out or going to the movies weekends, but she has gotten him countless gifts.

I think one of the problem we have is going for the wrong women and then end up generalising about our women. For instance, you see a flashy girl, with human hair and expensive accessories, then you did a little digging and realise she's not working neither is she from an affluent home, you still go ahead to wooing her. Simple questions to ask is how was she able to afford them but we are blind prolly coz she's attractive and got backside. In most cases men got those stuffs for her and she can't date anyone who can't part ways with such. So keep away from such women if you don't want to continue moaning.

On a flip side, when you see a homely girl who is not all out for flashy things but care about a man she can love sincerely but because she didn't apply 4 different layers of Mary Kay as she couldn't afford it and it's not ready to sell out her pride to get it from a guy, and she also do not have the best gadgets or doesn't dress seductively, we say this one is not classy, unpresentable and unbrushed. It's evident guys don't actually know what they want really

God bless you...

I personally don't think d Op should generalize...not all ladies are thieves, just dose uve had contact with.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by ronald4lif(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
abimbawealth:

God bless you...

I personally don't think d Op should generalize...not all ladies are thieves, just dose uve had contact with.

Thanks and bless you too cool

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
LadyX:

It's quite entertaining grin...Did you create it for fun or to let out some anger/pain?

Not fun my dear. It's my personal experience. This Nigerian girls attack guys pocket like a pack of hyena attacking an antelope grin

True love and perseverance is not in thier dictionary. Relationship to them is like a job they do for living. So they expect to get paid grin

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
abimbawealth:

God bless you...

I think you're a modern day version of holy Mary (God forgive me). Are you so different from the so called money hungry girls out there undecided
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by abimbawealth(f): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

I think you're a modern day version of holy Mary (God forgive me). Are you so different from the so called money hungry girls out there undecided

Well, i ain't what you think(modern day version of Holy Mary), but definitely not the so called money hungry girl...

The truth is what i just said(not all ladies are thieves). U know that but experiences uve had may have blinded that part of ur reasoning(i no abuse you o, abeg...don't abuse me)

Just what i think
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
abimbawealth:

Well, i ain't what you think(modern day version of Holy Mary), but definitely not the so called money hungry girl...

The truth is what i just said(not all ladies are thieves). U know that but experiences uve had may have blinded that part of ur reasoning(i no abuse you o, abeg...don't abuse me)

Just what i think

Will u be my partner? Money no dey sha oo? U fit wait for surulere, or na olorunshogo u want undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Even the married ones will go for shopping with hubby's money and keep the change. undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by abimbawealth(f): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Will u be my partner? Money no dey sha oo? U fit wait for surulere, or na olorunshogo u want undecided

If ur really serious about this, i guess that explains why uve bin scammed a lot...just take it cool, soon, u'll attract who u are

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by LadyX(f): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Not fun my dear. It's my personal experience. This Nigerian girls attack guys pocket like a pack of hyena attacking an antelope grin

True love and perseverance is not in thier dictionary. Relationship to them is like a job they do for living. So they expect to get paid grin

The bolded part is just funny. grin
Bros, sorry. Take heart.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Even the married ones will go for shopping with hubby's money and keep the change. undecided

The thievery runs in thier blood whether single or married cool

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
abimbawealth:

If ur really serious about this, i guess that explains why uve bin scammed a lot...just take it cool, soon, u'll attract who u are

Hmmn. Expect my pm soon
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
LadyX:

The bolded part is just funny. grin
Bros, sorry. Take heart.

grin wetin man go do?
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by LadyX(f): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

grin wetin man go do?

Man must survive grin
They say survival for the fittest grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
LadyX:

Man must survive grin
They say survival for the fittest grin

Na so
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by rago(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Are you loyal Can you swear to God that you don't have more than one guy shining your congo while u deceive them with the scam called LOVE valentine is almost here. You girls will surely pick the most financially stable dude out of your numerous to spend the night with. Mtcheew undecided

prettythicksme,oya answer him na
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
rago:

prettythicksme,oya answer him na

No mind the bitcch

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Alright this type of threads make nairaland girlies wonna throw punches, hella true! Some good guys, take the pain to do you good, how then u pay back? Opening your pussy for some other guy to put his meat rod in, all the name of love,rubbing peter to pay Paul, sure he is right you don't like how you being talked to, then I suggest you should have a change of behaviour, quit being ashewos, stop fucking around.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
gimakon:
Alright this type of threads make nairaland girlies wonna throw punches, hella true! Some good guys, take the pain to do you good, how then u pay back? Opening your pussy for some other guy to put his meat rod in, all the name of love,rubbing peter to pay Paul, sure he is right you don't like how you being talked to, then I suggest you should have a change of behaviour, quit being ashewos, stop fucking around.

They are hungry bitchess, they can never change. Relationship is a source of income to most of dem hence they have 5-10 guys servicing their rotten alum protected pusssy while deceiving them with "BABY YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU FOR ANOTHER GUY" hungry hoes undecided

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by rago(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

No mind the bitcch

ya, hypocites
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mxm, like say we no know them.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

No mind the bitcch
ur mama is a bitch!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
ur mama is a bitch!

Chai this ugly asss bitcch still dey surface Shame no dey ur dictionary walahi grin

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Faibuhari: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

how old are you? What is your net worth? What challenges have you faced in life? Never insult a lady, it makes you less of a gentlemen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. / Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) / Curvy Lagos Big Girl Shares Bedroom Photo On Her Social Media Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.