Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Girlfriend Was Raped - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Raped (27528 Views)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
sod09:
wow
Like seriously u fucking intelligent
I love ur comment
Exactly is rape d trending word girls use
Its getting much
thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Rama24(f): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Story story.
Did she report the case to the police if it was not consensual sex they had?
And that whole dp I hate u thing was childish..
She must have been giving this dude the greenlight since.
Run from her
#I stand corrected
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by ribbit: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
80% of the girls i dated in the past gave me same rape excuse... Non wants to admit she got fhucked and she enjoyed it. Trying to use that to cover face so you won't think she is a skank. There was even one that told me that the guy didn't perpetrate deeply for long and the blood didn't come out, so there is probability that she is still a Virgin. Imagine holding on to that

Thats why I always tell people.. Make sure you know what your fiance worth before marriage. Imagine a girl that lied about being a Virgin all through courtship decided to tell you a cock and bull story of how she was raped when the groom wasn't around on your wedding night. (true story though)

By the way, what is special in being a Virgin anyway.?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Kennywills7(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
See d way dem use dis guy head o
Girls and lies hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
auntymi:
Op soRrY

waoo.. thanks for being d only compassionate one.
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
It is said that, the patience dog eat the fattest bone.. Do you know why it is so, because the smart one has eaten the meat...
Your girl is a cheap slut..
She wants to play mind games on you..
Op, don't be cowed into being played a fool..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by auntymi(f): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

waoo.. thanks for being d only compassionate one.
lol
tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by ehis05(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
Op, both you, the guy that supposedly raped your girlfriend and your girlfriend, have deep psychological problems

I think you all need to go evaluate you mental status

How ar u helping matters nw...is it by throwing insults??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by blueandbirds(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Funny hw some gurls brag abou bin raped jus like dat, @op dis hoes aint loyal, my advice to u, if you have not bleep her before, rape her too since she can condone rape. You are welcome..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Ufranklin92(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
i came here to read comments,and am really enjoying it

ahahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Ufranklin92(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
blueandbirds:
Funny hw some gurls brag abou bin raped jus like dat, @op dis hoes aint loyal, my advice to u, if you have not bleep her before, rape her too since she can condone rape. You are welcome..

chaiii grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
guys beware!!! the latest story the hoes are telling now is that they were raped when they were still young and it has made them hate sex so much...shine your eye...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is what I dont like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
DUMP HER in the TRASH BIN..OK.

Its DIGITAL RAPE and not the ANALOG TYPE..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by madgoat(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hahahahahaha OP u deserve to be called a mugu. Ur galfrnd went to a guy's house and d guy bleeped her. Hahahahahahaha u are calling it rape cheesy bros grow-up. U better also bleep her sharp sharp before she dumps u. It shd be easy for u since shes not a virgin.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by lion042(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Before Nko? Na only him won chop the girl?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by onadana: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
This guy is a learner....a girl willingly...went to a guy's house knowingly and she said she was raped and you believe.I bet you she enjoyed it,if not she should have gone to the police to report the rape.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Bonapart(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
But op you mumu and you still funny.... you're played by a lady in this century
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why not? But NO.... She used your head... Rapist on Dp? Phone is switched off? Uyo for that matter? I don't believe her till i hear the recordings in there conversation... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by tigonana: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by maxdozie(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is she Mad
So she went to Visit a Guy

Run for yah life!
Nothing Like Rape here jare....
How would she upload d Bergers pics after he finished Raping her. If she have had his pic... That means she must have bin a Secret admirer of that Dude...
MY ADVICE.. PLEASE LEAVE HER..
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Karleb(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why don't you ask for her friend she visited no and call to confirm the lie...

I mean story?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by asukaka: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
SUSPICIOUS!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hehe...
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by omenka(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
Op, both you, the guy that supposedly raped your girlfriend and your girlfriend, have deep psychological problems

I think you all need to go evaluate you mental status
The sort of trash some people write tho. Dude might be in real pains here and this is all you can come up with, worse of all you are a lady.

@Op. Could be quite difficult staying in such a relationship cos whenever you see her you would think about nothing else but that incident. You would imagine if she enjoyed it, if she moaned, if she got wet, if she was flipped over and stayed on top..., etc.

Essentially, your mind is screwed. This is one of the reasons for non-disclosure when it comes to cases of this nature.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by vega84(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wetin carry am go there?
Abi e don the chop the guy money since and the guy wants a revenge mission?
Hw long hav she knwn the guy?
Is there any tin going on btw them?
These are tins u need to knw b4 taking a decision.
If the rape this nt her fault then u dnt need to leave the relationship. U need to find the guy and threat his Bleep up. #vegatalks#
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by passionate88: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
That babe na fraud... She wasn't a virgin, she just lied to you.. Shine your eyes... Girls be lying to guys since the days of Adam in the garden
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by sylve11: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:
From your post it seems you engage in a no-sex relationship because they (the girls) always give excuses of being virgins(which they are not) and come back with tales of being raped..

The so-called friend=her ex bf.

You=Her maga and spare tyre.

My advice=stay away from hoés

u might be saying the truth, nothing less but the truth. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by anonym0us: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
ivyT:

Exactly,op u shld take this advice
I aint a how: my bf is lucky to have me wink
nobody asked you if your broke boyfriend loves you...u sit down like person wey wan shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.