Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

My Girlfriend Was Raped - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Raped (27539 Views)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Karleb(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
indianeducation:
Do i consider that to be a question on a girl you loved? come on brother. its not a time to look for public opinion. firstly take her to hospital for a test, and be sure shes is disease free. stand by her she need you more now. Just be cool to her show her more love than ever. am a guy and this is what i would have done for a girl i truly love. she was just a victim of circumstance. please cherish her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
werin she find go there? undecidedwerin she find go there?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:
From your post it seems you engage in a no-sex relationship because they (the girls) always give excuses of being virgins(which they are not) and come back with tales of being raped..

The so-called friend=her ex bf.

You=Her maga and spare tyre.

My advice=stay away from hoés
lol bros u funny , u speak my mind
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by fretnot(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
The correct word is "deflowered" actually.

yes we know its not the same girl....you can only be disflowered once.

the rest is "history"[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by obaayo2: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
chai...Bros, d fact dat she used her legs to go to da guys place means that the girl is not d serious typr..man,end the relationship ASAP.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by achinaboy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
the guy her mugu,,aka white man, and shes been fooliing u for a while now,but ooohh she wants to come out of the closet,and now she claims that shes been raped,, boy shine your eye
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by walosha(f): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:
From your post it seems you engage in a no-sex relationship because they (the girls) always give excuses of being virgins(which they are not) and come back with tales of being raped..

[size=15pt]STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF, YOUR GIRLFRIEND NA CONFIRM OLOSHO.[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by SeverusSnape(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
omenka:
The sort of trash some people write tho. Dude might be in real pains here and this is all you can come up with, worse of all you are a lady.

@Op. Could be quite difficult staying in such a relationship cos whenever you see her you would think about nothing else but that incident. You would imagine if she enjoyed it, if she moaned, if she got wet, if she was flipped over and stayed on top..., etc.

Essentially, your mind is screwed. This is one of the reasons for non-disclosure when it comes to cases of this nature.
You've finished the OP... Chai! grin
The guy may get hypertension.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by heilige(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
let her go to the police, if she was truly raped.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by ireneony(f): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Funny op grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by xcesswag(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
its becoming a pattern o.....bro grow some balls and Bleep ur girlfriends. fucking em doesn't mean u don't love dem. if u don't sm1 else will

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by RomanceLander(f): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kolade354:
Describe this OP in one word- Troll

The word you newly learnt
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by dipopooo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
NO
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Henrolla(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
NinoBrown888:

calm down give the phone to someone else so that he or she can read out the story and thereafter explain it to you. your comment doesn't correlate with the story ma'am.

lolzzz....very funny reply
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Orikinla(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Yes.
This is when she needs him most.

Lest we forget, majority of Nigerian girls and women who have been raped have kept their pains secret and never told their boyfriends and husbands.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
You said your gf is the social type (sounds like pomo seller to me). Anyway I believe your gf sells pomo and she went to sell pomo to this guy, he said he would buy but after chopping the pomo, the guy said he will pay later which means he chopped pomo for free. NOTE: There's no credit facility for pomo selling, it is a pay as you chop business. Anyway that's why she hates him because he did not pay.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by afuye(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=15pt]STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF, YOUR GIRLFRIEND NA CONFIRM OLOSHO.[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by tope24(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
ivyT:

Exactly,op u shld take this advice
I aint a how: my bf is lucky to have me wink

yes you ain't a hoe. i believe you
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nicklaus(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
This OP must be smoking benin garri, grin she didn't tell you whom she is going to meet and she updated "I hate u" and she told u bla bla,,, annoying! how ar u even sure they weren't playing you Well if I know anything, true virgins hardly cheat. My guy u ar an epitome of MUMU.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Mintayo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is something you don't hear everyday, as in, someone raped her and then she used his picture as her dp, and wrote, "I hate you ".
Like seriously, who does that after been raped?
The must be feeling good sef... smh.
Lies ladies tell to deceive guys en, and the shit guys accept from ladies en? No be here!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:

God bless you. @OP, make use of the head God has given to you and stop talking about love or forgiveness that is very unnecessary here.

You are being deceived. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:

You have said it all.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Vision4God: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Did u ask her interrogative questions 2know d depth of wat led to it?
Questions Like wat she wore, purpose of visit......etc
Get more info

2ndly thread carefully in matters of r/ship.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Idiataqueen(f): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Eeya
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Idiataqueen(f): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
xcesswag:
its becoming a pattern o.....bro grow some balls and Bleep ur girlfriends. fucking em doesn't mean u don't love dem. if u don't sm1 else will
wait na advise or na suggestion
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by ogawisdom(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Op u r a clown u need someone to nack nine inches nail into ur thick head wink raped indeed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by yoged(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nonsense. Why will she visit the guy at the 1st place . It's obvious the guy has been asking her out before. ..... embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by dustydee: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

Somehow, ave forgiven her, but am confused.. This is d second time, someone has disflowered my girlfriend.. Though not the same girl..

I can't forgive the guy but I don't know if to continue the relationship
What did you forgive her for? Did she cheat on you?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if there are adults on this platform.

Batch of kids with childish quests, childish replies.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by slap1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:

I didn't want to like your post, but I had to.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Ilekeh(f): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
Op, both you, the guy that supposedly raped your girlfriend and your girlfriend, have deep psychological problems

I think you all need to go evaluate you mental status

Lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by slap1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Interesting... I've learnt something new today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night / Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.