Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Girlfriend Was Raped - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Raped (27532 Views)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Kingsasian(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Op, she wasn't raped. What was she doing at his place? U called, she answered but her voice was down meaning she was either in the act or just finished the act and was cuddling with the sharp guy. The missed call u saw was as a result of the guilty conscience and that was why she switched off the phone immediately. I am used to the games ladies play, I hv been there before even recently. If u truly luv her forgive and tell her u knw she wasn't raped. Let her know that u are smarter. She wasn't a virgin, she only brought up the issue of rape because she knows that sooner than later u will find out her true status. Be wise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Enough advice has been given.

Asked yourself OP how she was raped. She even uploaded the pix of d guy on her BBM.

A times gurls can be devious in their ways of luring guys.

Since u have forgive her, good but let go of her. becos the rape memory will linger in ur cerebrum.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by saasala(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:
From your post it seems you engage in a no-sex relationship because they (the girls) always give excuses of being virgins(which they are not) and come back with tales of being raped..

The so-called friend=her ex bf.

You=Her maga and spare tyre.

My advice=stay away from hoés

You are wiser than king Solomon of ancient Hebrews
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by aceswagg: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:
From your post it seems you engage in a no-sex relationship because they (the girls) always give excuses of being virgins(which they are not) and come back with tales of being raped..

Gbam.!!! Straight up covered all bases. True talk right there
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Iamvictor(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:
hmmmmmm this is really confusing

is rape the new excuse ladies use?

was she truly raped?

op I don't know what to say cos you know her better than I do.

She is a social type now......
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by MarieSucre(f): 12:30am On Feb 13, 2015
Odillz:

why do i feel likei know you.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Jaypea98: 12:48am On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:
Op, both you, the guy that supposedly raped your girlfriend and your girlfriend, have deep psychological problems

I think you all need to go evaluate your mental status
see who's talking about psychological problems
cry
seriousbabe:
Op, both you, the guy that supposedly raped your girlfriend and your girlfriend, have deep psychological problems

I think you all need to go evaluate your mental status
see who's talking about psychological problems
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by wildikeman(m): 1:13am On Feb 13, 2015
U would be a fool if u do. That was her ex or boyfriend. U were only a sub. Open ur eyes man.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by wildikeman(m): 1:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Maamin:
Hehehehehe..Op, you don carry last. Your babe na free giver, she took her punny to another guy and she lied to you of getting raped.. grin

Rape is now something to use for their short comings.. embarassed issoryt! cool
na doro na...cheerful giver.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by akpumping7720(m): 1:27am On Feb 13, 2015
Odillz:

Your intelligence is out of dis planet dude....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by casualobserver1: 3:56am On Feb 13, 2015
BlackLeopard:
Aaall those victim blaming douches on this thread, ooo.
There isn't a single way victims of anything act.

OP: Ask her what she need. Don't press her for details. Be kind with her, and don't end on her just cus of what someone else did to her. Don't be THAT guy.

White knight sighted. Which victim blaming BS is this one talking. When did Social Justice Warriors reach Naija sef. Abeg park well joor.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Maamin(m): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2015
wildikeman:
na doro na...cheerful giver.

No mind her, come dey lie say na rape angry
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Abayor7: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2015
she was in a bf Villa till that time? Hahahaha and she claimed she was raped??

well, I will continue wv the relationship at least I can now Bleep her too well now since Wetin she dey logically cover has been used by somebody else,.. she is a. bitch and I'll later quit the relationship after I ve done fucking her for about 12 times ni!

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Odillz: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2015
akpumping7720:

Your intelligence is out of dis planet dude....
Babe representing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by BlackLeopard(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
casualobserver1:

White knight sighted. Which victim blaming BS is this one talking. When did Social Justice Warriors reach Naija sef. Abeg park well joor.

Bro victim blamin is anythin sayin about why she be lyin about the rape. Or 'we don't know the story'. Or... All it.
SJWs are obvs needed in Naija stiiiill, and in Naija too.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by casualobserver1: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Bro victim blamin is anythin sayin about why she be lyin about the rape. Or 'we don't know the story'. Or... All it.
SJWs are obvs needed in Naija stiiiill, and in Naija too.

My guy we don't need SJWs in Nigeria o. SJWs are against any form of personal responsibility. According to SJWs a girl that goes off and gets drunk only to get raped bears no responsibility for her predicament. These are people that will say that fat people that overeat are not responsible for their health problems. If they enter Naija now, they will say that Nigeria's people are not responsible in any way for our underdevelopment, and will go and blame colonialists or something equally stupid.

First off, the girl's story has K Leg. So she went somewhere and got raped, didn't talk and stayed there ALL DAY? All lies. She went to that guys place, the guy probably seduced her then threw her out leading to the infantile "I hate you" DP. The fact is that OP is a mumu guy that has been caring for the girl since but doesn't have any sense (see the whole we have been friends for long) and the girl is using this to manipulate him. The next thing she will hear is that after the rape, she doesn't like sex at all so he shouldn't ask her or aproach her with that in mind. Being a born maga, he will swallow the story and stay there.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by BlackLeopard(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
casualobserver1:

My guy we don't need SJWs in Nigeria o. SJWs are against any form of personal responsibility. According to SJWs a girl that goes off and gets drunk only to get raped bears no responsibility for her predicament. These are people that will say that fat people that overeat are not responsible for their health problems. If they enter Naija now, they will say that Nigeria's people are not responsible in any way for our underdevelopment, and will go and blame colonialists or something equally stupid.

First off, the girl's story has K Leg. So she went somewhere and got raped, didn't talk and stayed there ALL DAY? All lies. She went to that guys place, the guy probably seduced her then threw her out leading to the infantile "I hate you" DP. The fact is that OP is a mumu guy that has been caring for the girl since but doesn't have any sense (see the whole we have been friends for long) and the girl is using this to manipulate him. The next thing she will hear is that after the rape, she doesn't like sex at all so he shouldn't ask her or aproach her with that in mind. Being a born maga, he will swallow the story and stay there.

Prejudice and propaganda but alright, you have addressed me in depth and in politeness and I'm going to return that even if we don't have similar starting position and I can already see we probably won't have any similar ending position to our talks either, as you seem to come from different mindset and experience - and that is nothing one can well argue with, because it's your life, jus as my stance comes from mine and our lives b different.

I wouldn't say anything of social movements is against personal responsibility. The contrary; about looking who is responsible for what level of harm and to whom, where the problems start, how they develop, and what can be dealt to keep them to a minimum. That's urging responsibility, and not avoiding it.

If a person gets robbed, are they to be faulted for them robbery? Of course they're not. The robber is to be blamed for robbing them. That they did something risky like holding expensive items on display may be something to tell them to not do the next time, but that still doesn't move the responsibility off the robber, because in an ideal case, people should be free to move through any space they please to without losing what is rightfully theirs.

And rape isn't a crime like that. Rape is a crime that has long term devastating effects on every facet of a person's life. There's enough research to prove that, if nothing else; if someone believes that or not doesn't factor into this, it's simply a fact, not an opinion.

And it's perfectly possible (back to the original story we're talking here) to stay somewhere even when not alright there. (Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome? Basically that was a situation in Sweden a while back where hostages defended their kidnappers and cooperated with them instead of the rescue forces that came for them, and then that happening any time got named ba the Stockholm group. Talks about people's tendency to be with people that hurt them, even hurt them a lot, because of other factors mattering. It's a super common and big deal thing, and never having to do with people being 'simply stupid' or anything.)

It's also totally common to not like sex after one's violently sexually assaulted. That wouldn't be a lie. That wouldn't be for manipulating that guy. That's simply how some people react to violence done against them. Again. Well documented and well making sense in the context of what happened to them.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by ivyT(f): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
EzeeYFB:
eyaa...nw i pity ur bf
*throws hot eba on ur 4head* angry
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by ivyT(f): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
tope24:

yes you ain't a hoe. i believe you
*whistles*
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by ivyT(f): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
anonym0us:
nobody asked you if your broke boyfriend loves you...u sit down like person wey wan shit
*runs away* from u
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
transit4:
We've been friends since October, but recently we started dating..

Day b4 Yesterday, in the morning, she called and asked for directions to a street in Uyo, she said she wanted to visit a friend. She's a social type, so I didn't bother asking who she wanted to visit.

Like an hour latter, she called but I missed the call, and when I tried calling back, the phone was off..

Around 6.30 pm, I called and she said she was still at the friend's place.. Her voice was down, but I didn't bother asking y.

Yesterday she used a guy's pics on her bbm d.p, and wrote 'I hate u' on it. I asked her y, though she didn't want to tell me, she latter said the guy had raped her.

After she tried calling me, the guy had snatched the phone from her, and turned it off..

Somehow, ave forgiven her, but am confused.. This is d second time, someone has disflowered my girlfriend.. Though not the same girl..

I can't forgive the guy but I don't know if to continue the relationship
How can she be raped if she had the time to snap the guy's picture during the incident. Something isn't true about this story.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by slimpresh(f): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
transit4:
We've been friends since October, but recently we started dating..

Day b4 Yesterday, in the morning, she called and asked for directions to a street in Uyo, she said she wanted to visit a friend. She's a social type, so I didn't bother asking who she wanted to visit.

Like an hour latter, she called but I missed the call, and when I tried calling back, the phone was off..

Around 6.30 pm, I called and she said she was still at the friend's place.. Her voice was down, but I didn't bother asking y.

Yesterday she used a guy's pics on her bbm d.p, and wrote 'I hate u' on it. I asked her y, though she didn't want to tell me, she latter said the guy had raped her.

After she tried calling me, the guy had snatched the phone from her, and turned it off..

Somehow, ave forgiven her, but am confused.. This is d second time, someone has disflowered my girlfriend.. Though not the same girl..

I can't forgive the guy but I don't know if to continue the relationship
why on Earth will your girlfriend go to another guy's house and stay till 6:30?. Even if the so-called" guy is her very close friend like they usually say. It's very uncalled for. She's lying
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by EzeeYFB(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
ivyT:

*throws hot eba on ur 4head* angry
chai i dodge am..back to sender
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by jaywee(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Twice beaten, thrice shy. Wake up bro
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Danhumprey: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Odillz:
Here you are again. This is the third time. What exactly is going on with you?undecided

I don't want it to look like I'm stalking you,so I give up!sad
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by cho25bc(f): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
She was raped by a guy,yet she still stayed dere n even av d gut 2 put up his pix on her bbm?like seriously? shocked and u believed HER?? shocked u amuse me!a girl who is raped will not even av strength 2 ping or report trash!don't believe her!u don enter one chance.d girl don give away her totO while she don mugu u.better leave her n move on.she's so cheap dt she even carry her toto go meet d guy 4 uyo!u hate a guy who raped u yet u av d guts to stil go dere n upload his pix?aRe u sure she is,sorry,was a V?I DEY LAUGH O grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by ebyy(f): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2015
guy dis story of urs is complicated cuz no responsible lady would be raped by a guy nd she would still be staying in dat ur gal needs some questioning
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Orikinla(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Odillz:

Best advice.

She went to her lover who had his way with her.
Majority of immature and insecure Nigerian girls are like her.
Guys for k them like dogs since they behave like dogs.
They are promiscuous girls and you call it socializing.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Orikinla(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2015
cho25bc:
grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
She was raped by a guy,yet she still stayed dere n even av d gut 2 put up his pix on her bbm?like seriously? shocked and u believed HER?? shocked u amuse me!a girl who is raped will not even av strength 2 ping or report trash!don't believe her!u don enter one chance.d girl don give away her totO while she don mugu u.better leave her n move on.she's so cheap dt she even carry her toto go meet d guy 4 uyo!u hate a guy who raped u yet u av d guts to stil go dere n upload his pix?aRe u sure she is,sorry,was a V?I DEY LAUGH O grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Orikinla(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2015
jaywee:
Twice beaten, thrice shy. Wake up bro
grin grin grin
She was never his girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Orikinla(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Kingsasian:
Op, she wasn't raped. What was she doing at his place? U called, she answered but her voice was down meaning she was either in the act or just finished the act and was cuddling with the sharp guy. The missed call u saw was as a result of the guilty conscience and that was why she switched off the phone immediately. I am used to the games ladies play, I hv been there before even recently. If u truly luv her forgive and tell her u knw she wasn't raped. Let her know that u are smarter. She wasn't a virgin, she only brought up the issue of rape because she knows that sooner than later u will find out her true status. Be wise.
1000 Likes.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Orikinla(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Sexting: 'Why I sent semi-naked photo of myself'
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33133715

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.