Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

My Girlfriend Was Raped - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Raped (27532 Views)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by bakynes(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
OP Sorry to say you be real Maga,from my own understanding of this story the guy in question is either her ex- bf or a toaster she likes. It's the guy's house she was going when she called you to ask for directions. The guy touched her weak spots and she was stylishly saying No when in the actual fact she wants it so after the guy finish she con dey regret am con dey lie say na Rape. Which girl dey get pics of her Rapist?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Next2Bezee(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
Op, both you, the guy that supposedly raped your girlfriend and your girlfriend, have deep psychological problems

I think you all need to go evaluate you mental status

It is your popsi that didn't used protection when he was supposed to that should have his head examined, ode.

@OP, bro sorry to hear that but it all sounds fishy. i dunno how long you've being involved with her but no matter how much u love her i agree with others that you should bail now before you lose your head over her...imagine her refusing sex now with the excuse that her 1st time was rape.. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by drtwist(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
A kind of scared of my relationship with the kind of topic and comment I'm seeing o. Hope I won't regret it.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Goddyj(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
This story is so funny. Do you actually know what is rape? Someone raped ur girl and at the same time she was trying to give you a call to tell you the good news, but the guy snatched the phone and switched it off. For your information, the girl was not raped. She went to visit the guy and they had fun. The advice for you is: rape her again when she comes back, and if she tries to call the other guy, snatch that her phone and switch it off.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by sucess001(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=20pt]lemme tell you the truth of wat happened...

Your girlfriend likes this guy...

The guy doesn't send her much...

Your babe den 'GOES'...as in carry herself to his place and offers him sex thinking that will make the guy love her..(one chance)

The guy 'chops knuckle', cleans mouth and doesn't still luv ur babe...in fact after the sex, he stopped chatting with ur babe..(guys sha)

Your babe became dissapointed and wrote the 'i hate you' thing.(e dey happen)

Abi u don see where babe go house of rapist before? (story for the gods)

My guy take heart ehn...
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by greggng: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
How would u call this a rape when she actually went to see the guy in question? I don't pity any girl that visits a guy in his room. It will be difficult to establish a rape case . Assuming she was kidnapped and raped by unknown person I would ve adviced u continue after making sure she is free from diseases. In this case run for ur life
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by elari(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
All these Jegen talks. All I can say is brother find ur level. I hope u have not fallen deeply in love o. If not ur name na sorry
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Jennyclems(f): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lolzz....rape kor, rape ni...pls don't be deceived. Is it nt her dat tuk herself to d guy?...anyways 4give her bt move on with her if u wish bt b very careful plss
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by kobonaire(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:
The so-called friend=her ex bf.
You=Her maga and spare tyre.
My advice=stay away from hoés
grin grin
Funny guy, you deserve your 100+ likes
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by bogolobango(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Even if she was raped no be d same way d guy dey do the rapper did also toto no dey read since he no get meter oga that food na everlasting if u no want again make she pm me jaree
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by notoriousbabe: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
The thing dey read metre abi the rape don turn her toto to borehole?abeg continue jo,na now the toto go even sweet pass before as dem don expand and more for you
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Just reread the story and it does not add up, she went visiting so she probably likes the dude or wanted to get some cash, the guy forced sex on her..... It is still rape but she willingly walked into it knowing the possibilities....... Im not saying break up with her but, u might be able to do better..... Plus girls always claim rape if the guy afterwards did not fulfill planned obligations.... still rape though, just not the type we pity the girl for [/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
It may be true, it may be false. The rape issue I mean.

However, u said the girl is a sociable type, and she actually went to another dudes house? Ol boy u dey take rubbish o!

Try investigate sha. Be sure it wasn't consensual - find the guy and ask him face to face.

If its true, bleep the dude and excuse the babe. Find another chic.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
auntymi:
Op soRrY
is dis all u have 2 say hm hm i dey suspect u o
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Accurate11(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dis days all girls claim 2 b raped. Years back my woman told me same tin. nawa ooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Dandeson1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
your girlfrnd was never raped bro,,, infact you are the victim here, you are the one DAT has been raped but you don't know it... you have been raped mentally, emotionally, infact you Wr raped without condom. dump the bitch bro...
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by euellgong(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
if its rape, forgive her..if you feel though you can't continue with the relationship then keep walking
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by auntymi(f): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
messpero90:
is dis all u have 2 say hm hm i dey suspect u o
of wat, xpanciate pls
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by flexingPAPA: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
1- she was never a Virgin

2- the guy she went to visit have been digging her on a steady bases.

3- she felt guilty and want u to start tasting from her deep ocean. she only formulated that story so that u won't be surprise to meet her road wide and open...

BOTTOM LINE:
stay away from ashi.......
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Tashaamania(f): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
NinoBrown888:

calm down give the phone to someone else so that he or she can read out the story and thereafter explain it to you. your comment doesn't correlate with the story ma'am.
Like seriously I thought I was the only one that noticed her comment was offtopic..
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by namqul(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
MUMU gal no sabi lie, after that womanly hansome guy raped her so she would now have the gush to post it on bbm I HATE U. MUMU DEY FOOL MUGU.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Thereishel: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Story for the god, Nollywood movie
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by namqul(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
MUMU gal no sabi lie, after that womanly hansome guy raped her so she would now have the gush to post it on bbm I HATE U. MUMU DEY FOOL MUGU...
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Adefaze(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
those bitch aint loyal.... Those hoes aint loyal
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Babygal4eva(f): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Smh.... just smh nothing else to say on this super story but Naija guys will really blv anything they read online
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is it not the time when your girl needs you the most? Why leave her NOW?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
auntymi:
of wat, xpanciate pls
u know wat i mean now dnt pretend (wink)
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by femi4: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
Op, both you, the guy that supposedly raped your girlfriend and your girlfriend, have deep psychological problems

I think you all need to go evaluate you mental status
ba sense!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Dav77(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
U are not d girl i use to know, u are a shadow of urself, i think have lost you long ago, i wish i can love another lady the way i loved u,dats a million naira advice for u,hope u value it,thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:
From your post it seems you engage in a no-sex relationship because they (the girls) always give excuses of being virgins(which they are not) and come back with tales of being raped..

The so-called friend=her ex bf.

You=Her maga and spare tyre.

My advice=stay away from hoés
clap for yourself man! exactly my thought! op,don't be deceived!!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by popcykaylah(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
any girl who carries her legs to walk into another guys house all in the name of friendship and you get raped knowing fully well you have a man ...then she should be ready for her man to dump her..If I were you ...nothing like forgiveness Here..she got what she wanted ..simple!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by eddyline(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

Day b4 Yesterday, in the morning, she called and asked for directions to a street in Uyo, she said she wanted to visit a friend.

Like an hour latter, she called but I missed the call, and when I tried calling back, the phone was off..

Around 6.30 pm, I called and she said she was still at the friend's place..

After she tried calling me, the guy had snatched the phone from her, and turned it off..

the situation and story surrounding the rape doesn't add up. first, you go to a guys place and you were there from morning till 6:30pm. secondly,.you had your phone switched off and even after the said rape, you still remained there to call your bf for the Guy to snatch the fone from you and switch it off.
I somehow think this is just tales by moonlight .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.