Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Girlfriend Was Raped - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Raped (27529 Views)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by mrdino(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
Op, both you, the guy that supposedly raped your girlfriend and your girlfriend, have deep psychological problems

I think you all need to go evaluate you mental status
maddam, pls y did u say so?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Femistico(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
@op ur gf went to meet another guy around 6.30 and she switch off her phone intentionally bcuz she didnt want u to disturb there bleeping, so she is now lieing to u dat she was raped. u ave been scamed..
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by darlenese(f): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Grow up
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
You shouldn't have let her go too the guys house.Wat Did she go dere to do when she has a bf?There is a limit to friendship o,if you continue too act nonchallantly your gfs will be snatched by guys.Too be honest I don't think I trust her.She must have enjoyed d tin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by dammytosh: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:
From your post it seems you engage in a no-sex relationship because they (the girls) always give excuses of being virgins(which they are not) and come back with tales of being raped..

The so-called friend=her ex bf.

You=Her maga and spare tyre.

My advice=stay away from hoés

Genius.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:
We've been friends since October, but recently we started dating..

Day b4 Yesterday, in the morning, she called and asked for directions to a street in Uyo, she said she wanted to visit a friend. She's a social type, so I didn't bother asking who she wanted to visit.

Like an hour latter, she called but I missed the call, and when I tried calling back, the phone was off..

Around 6.30 pm, I called and she said she was still at the friend's place.. Her voice was down, but I didn't bother asking y.

Yesterday she used a guy's pics on her bbm d.p, and wrote 'I hate u' on it. I asked her y, though she didn't want to tell me, she latter said the guy had raped her.

After she tried calling me, the guy had snatched the phone from her, and turned it off..

Somehow, ave forgiven her, but am confused.. This is d second time, someone has disflowered my girlfriend.. Though not the same girl..

I can't forgive the guy but I don't know if to continue the relationship

Dude,don't be beaten twice.

If truly she was raped,she wouldn't have told you about it #Don'tBeDeceived
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by BlackLeopard(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Aaall those victim blaming douches on this thread, ooo.
There isn't a single way victims of anything act.

OP: Ask her what she need. Don't press her for details. Be kind with her, and don't end on her just cus of what someone else did to her. Don't be THAT guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by zainyola(f): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
DrWalter:
Gals can lie!!!!!! Wot took her to his place
As u mumu reach u believe her

not all girls wink
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by aare9ja(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Actually; I sure dat it ws a deep lie, May be she want 2 test U or She dnt even want U anymore according 2 Ur statement. because If so Girls can neva tell guys o. My advice is just dat, U shud keep dating Her. She will still fall all in to Ur Hand.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by DrWalter: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
zainyola:

not all girls wink
99.9% gals

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by peedeeasobie(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

Day b4 Yesterday, in the morning, she called and asked for directions to a street in Uyo, she said she wanted to visit a friend. She's a social type, so I didn't bother asking who she wanted to visit.

Like an hour latter, she called but I missed the call, and when I tried calling back, the phone was off..

Around 6.30 pm, I called and she said she was still at the friend's place.. Her voice was down, but I didn't bother asking y.

Yesterday she used a guy's pics on her bbm d.p, and wrote 'I hate u' on it. I asked her y, though she didn't want to tell me, she latter said the guy had raped her.

After she tried calling me, the guy had snatched the phone from her, and turned it off..

Somehow, ave forgiven her, but am confused.. This is d second time, someone has disflowered my girlfriend.. Though not the same girl..

You may not believe this....
That girl is not telling you the complete true story.

She is telling halt truth.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Ghoxt: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Quit!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by KeenOne(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

Come on people..... Give a hearty round of applause to the assistant boyfriend of the Century

Congrats, bro
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

This is d second time, someone has disflowered my girlfriend.. Though not the same girl..

I can't forgive the guy

Dude, you are indeed a Maga. The girl wasn't raped, she only had sex with her friend. Friends with benefits tho. How wld she have a rapist pic and have the gut to sit upload it as a dp. When a girls says she hates a guy, it literally means she hates the fact that she loves the guy.

Secondly, another girl has given you the same format of being raped hence disflowered. Story for the gods, she doesn't just want to tell u she's has been fvcking her punny out.

Thirdly, you don't hate the player. You hate the game. You only need to forgive urself for been stupid to believe same lies twice from diff girls and still asking what to do. I would dis brother you for forthnight if you were my brother.
Smh for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
Op, both you, the guy that supposedly raped your girlfriend and your girlfriend, have deep psychological problems

I think you all need to go evaluate you mental status

babe na fight? why you come take am personal?

Though the guy dey jonce and the girl is lying.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Elinob(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
If only it is true you can't leave her but if not you are free to do whatever you like to do
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Tifanee(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Udehpaschal1:
This is serious! I would have asked for pictures bt adonbilivit
[size=20pt]lol pictures of the rapped pucsy..[/size] cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by SpencerLewis(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

I just want to believe she was raped
Then believe it now and stop seking 4 our opinion. as 4 all u've made up ur small/mugu mind that she was raped by probably her main boy friend.
Anu mpama like u. Stay there de shine shoe(for others) de go
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tifanee:

[size=20pt]lol pictures of the rapped pucsy..[/size] cheesy

yes nau! Pishures of the vandalized pipeline grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by biolamoshood: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
The guy raped her truly,wetin the girl find go the guy house if na me too I will do better than that. Kindly ask her ex how much he don spend untop d girl b4 u meet her. u be mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by ManTiger(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

If you love her, lookaway as if nothing happens because she needed you more now like never but if you can't stomach it simply don't utter a word on the issue.

Besides, there is a big difference btw someone who dated for 7yrs of sizzling fv.cking and got dumped and your girlfriend that got sample just once?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

Free the gal jor!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by M4gunners: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
She wasn't _raped. It's just one of the scams of these silly girls. She wants to eat her cake and have it. You'll be her side nigga.

If she was _raped, let her go to the police.

Avoid dating a _bitch!
Can you imagine how some people can be. He raped u,you didn't do anything about it.The best thing you did was to use ur rapist pic for ur profile. Guy run from that girl, when running don't look back please before had i know. Meawhile, na only she waka go her rapist house.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
M4gunners:
Can you imagine how some people can be. He raped u,you didn't do anything about. The best thing you did was to use ur rapist pic for ur profile. Guy run from that girl, when running don't look back please before had i know.
I taya mehn.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by prudentcy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
She called u in d morning to ask for the guy's street...so definitely she went there in the morning.

She was there till 6:30pm definitely she enjoyed d atmosphere if not she wud av left b4 that time.

The guy can't just jump on her since they are frnds so @least she shud av seen some steps the guy was taken towards her b4 she was raped according to her.

You said when u called her she wasn't feeling cool on fone and u asked her y but she didn't want to tell u @ dat moment I understand but how come she was still in d guy's house after she had been raped? Cos I bliv she suppose to leave d guy's house with annoyance immediately such act happened.

She also used the guy's pix on dp after dat day and said "she hates him" so definitely the guy is still on her bbm....she used the pix so that d guy can see that (she's not happy how the guy forced her to have sex even though she's still gonna give him in due time)
And now the guy is chatting with her on bbm not to mad @ him and scoping her or she (ur gf) lied to you about the whole thing.

If she was raped she won't find it easy to tell u, she won't stay in d guy's house after d act, she will delete d guy on her bbm not to talk of using d guy's pix and tellin him she hate him cos I bliv she wudnt want to have anything to do with the guy.

I rest ma case.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by luckman20(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:
From your post it seems you engage in a no-sex relationship because they (the girls) always give excuses of being virgins(which they are not) and come back with tales of being raped..

The so-called friend=her ex bf.

You=Her maga and spare tyre.

My advice=stay away from hoés
This is dope
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by mzPtgemini: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
@op I can't say if she told a lie or not and you can choose to believe what you want! But your gf being raped isn't an excuse to end the relationship. And also being raped is too much of a psychological trauma especially if she was a virgin to be trivialized by putting it up on bbm, though people react to situations differently. You just have to make up your mind.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Shugarlipz(f): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
So she was able to put the guy's picture as her dp after her supposedly raped her Rape indeed!!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Laurence1: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
But wait o...aff not bn raped before, but is it not supposed to be a TRAUMATIC, AWFUL, NEVER WANTING TO MENTION IT TO ANYBODY kind of experience

Ow come she has the guys' picture and puts it on a social media..., writes just I hate u as ha pm undecided

What kind of traumatic rape victim does that??

#jesasking

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by EzeeYFB(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
ivyT:

Exactly,op u shld take this advice
I aint a how: my bf is lucky to have me wink
eyaa...nw i pity ur bf
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
this drama no sweet!!see as she just talk am casually!how did she even dress to go visit the guy?skirt/dress?and she went alone!ok nah! I'm not blaming her sha ooh! but even mumu shakau knows that sense is common, apply it.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Shugarlipz:
So she was able to put the guy's picture as her dp after her supposedly raped her Rape indeed!!
I like you but I dey fear Ibadan accent. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.