Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (26779 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by adexsimply(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2015
As I worwor reach? How sane girl go see my worworness con ask me out ? undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by blustone(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:
recycled thread

...Not all of us saw the previous thread...
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by shellicon(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes, cos no need of going into the relationship when i knw quite well that it won't last.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by kunleeko(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2015
kunleeko:

What are u doing here? Why do you send message of hatred like the politicians.
[quote author=ceejay80s post=30684763]
Talking trash, how much were u paid for this crap?
Millions of us are voting for buhari, if u like go baff ontop transformer,
What is that chap doing here. He is on a Wrong thread.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by bholuwatifhe(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2015
Av done so to a girl I luv xo much and itz one of the greatest mistake of my life....And it was due to d fact DAT my elder broda was d8n ha Elder 6ta as @ DAT gym & was advice nt 2 d8 ha,but wen dey wia nt d8n aqain I ask her aot Buh she nw kip turnin me down 4d 3rd tym and kip saying " I wish we d8 & I luv yu Buh I av sum1 m d8n"
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Odunharry(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2015
sure..
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by humilitypays(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2015
wwwkaycom:
Yes. A lady once promised to get me a job and I was so excited about it having been looking for a good job for three years. Her uncle was the Personnel Manager in a blue chip company and the man has been known to give job to many graduate applicants in the past. After giving this lady a copy of my CV, she read through it and told me outrightly that the best way her uncle will be serious about giving me a job is for her to introduce me to him as her fiance. I told her that her uncle would want to know some other things about me, she asked me if marrying her would be a bad idea then I got her message. I didn't get the job because I turned her down. The lady was 34 then while I was just 30.
I work now as a Lecturer, I receive romantic moves from many of my female students daily which I turn down. They don't mean well for any married man.
I think every grown man must have turned down a lady in his lifetime...just that guys don't always make noise about it. And I will advice ladies to shun all these modern push and western culture and avoid approaching guys first. The best thing to do is give him enough glaring green light, but never u as a lady approach a guy and woo him directly- most responsible/mature guys will freak out and turn u down directly/indirectly.

Some things are natural- b4 a lady gathers the liver against all odds to woo a guy first, something must be in it. I might be wrong, but pls ladies beware...giving enough green lights is safer for u ladies pls.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Zitoangels(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2015
portaableg:
Hmmm talking about Expressing Romantic Interest, I actually do like someone in here you knw.
hmmm,and i was begining to wonder when you'll finally open up your feelings to me
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2015
blustone:

...Not all of us saw the previous thread...
okay

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by elantraceey(f): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Odunharry:
sure..

really
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Codedrock:

U be mumu if u can't date someone older than you..
na small small girls u dey chase around.. u kinda sound like a perv.
Calm down egbon, ur blood too dey hot, different strokes for different folk, he likes younger girls doesnt mean he likes them underaged...Facing reality, the norm is a guy dating a girl of same age or younger, its rare when a young guy dates an older girl/lady, bottomline is preference and maturity

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Odunharry(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:

really

grin yup...then i neva wise well n was in sec school..
D first liked her though bt was in love with another i thought love me(friendzone),
Second girl i didnt feel a thing for her and was in love wt the same person...
Third almst did d same thing

Atimes when i think abt those times, i smile and tell myself Harry u Bleep up o.
I learnt my lesson sha
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by adediranta(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Turn it Down For What

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by elantraceey(f): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Odunharry:

grin yup...then i neva wise well n was in sec school..
D first liked her though bt was in love with another i thought love me(friendzone),
Second girl i didnt feel a thing for her and was in love wt the same person...
Third almst did d same thing

Atimes when i think abt those times, i smile and tell myself Harry u Bleep up o.
I learnt my lesson sha

I just know say na only secondary school e dey happen grin tongue
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by elantraceey(f): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2015
adediranta:
Turn it Down For What

you rather deceive them ba
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by uche92(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2015
hahahaha... The only reason I have ever turned a lady down is because I saw her as a friend i.e. not attracted to her. This is what every guy here is saying. Same thing goes for women too... it all boils down to a lack of attraction
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2015
Waow! Front page. First time. I actually posted dis on my birthday and that was yesterday. Happy Birthday to me again. Thanks to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by cycline404(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes, 3 times
The first i regreted turning it down because i can see in her eyes that she was truly in love but i never wanted to cheat. Till today i still look for her contact!
Second: That girl wahala too much... She not even looks classy!
Third: I run as she added that i dont even mind to be your baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by wisdompraise(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2015
I have done that to a lady that loved me very much and that's because of her tribe. She is very beautiful though.

But don't ask me which tribe.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Wandeayo(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2015
wish I can experience such from a beautiful slim lady
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ikechukwu354(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2015
a couple few times. .. wasnt falling for it tho undecideda couple few times. .. wasnt falling for it tho
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2015
To the topic, yeah I have done that, made a female friend of mine my val some years ago, been cool friends for a while so I thot it a better way to wow her was to spoil her with treats on val's, we went out together and I never asked her out after the date neither did we go romancing, after sometimes, she came up with the idea of moving the friendship better than its present state but then I was emotionally unavailable and the other she aint jasi for my liking cos I like my girl Behind and fashionable but I simply like her personality just for a friend.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by tizz04(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Don't min to bash any lady on dis forum buh I don't usually have respect for such ladies ....its happened to my like mayb 3rice ...on dis particular occasion I liked 1 ov em buh she made d. Mistake of xpressing ha feelings for me well to b candid I totally lost interest cus I see dem as loosed girls with no self esteem or dignity.....NB:- its my own experience and view oooo b4 girls go attack me naw
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Odunharry(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:

I just know say na only secondary school e dey happen grin tongue
e dn happen after secndary sch gan...if i no like u,i no like you.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by slap1(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Severally, but it's not easy.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes oh but i sorta wrigled out of the topic, i hammered that period and im sure its what attracted her. Besides i would still end up dumping her ass na owerri babe she be na.

Another was a muslim in camp, she toasted me came close n bit my nipples. I FREAKED OUT COS SHE WAS A COVER UP MUSLIM.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by hismond(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2015
lions don't do that except you have a feeling she has jagbajantis on her body which she might be willing to give you for free
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by forkadict(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Yall answering yes to the OP's question should be tried in the International Court of Justice for crimes against Womanity.

WTF!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by bigname90(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes and no. Yes because she's way younger dan me and I like gals within my age bracket plus minus 2yrs and n no because she was hot we dsaw each oda for a while then we stopped cos I didnt like d idea of cheating on my gf now ex but she understood though.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by elantraceey(f): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
Odunharry:

e dn happen after secndary sch gan...if i no like u,i no like you.

for your mind
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by polite2(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
portaableg:
Hmmm talking about Expressing Romantic Interest, I actually do like someone in here you knw.
sure u can express ur love to mi. I'm all arms waiting for u
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes I have.

I was once into her, she went to school, dated some other guys while I moved on... later she came telling me on Whatsapp that she loves me... Came to my place, and telling me she loves me while taking the carrot thinking that will make me fall back in love...

"I love you but you dont love me back... why?" -- Her question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.