Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (73837 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Check your mention and reply my quote

No I don't
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by UjSizzle(f): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
jaybee3:
@OP

Your continuous top 10 garbage is becoming stale

Gggrrrrhhhhhhhhhh
grin Did you see this?

3. Chilling Alone At The Eatery She might just get dressed and chill at the nearest eatery. She orders for what she wants and pretends she only came to enjoy herself and nothing more but deep within herself, she's hoping a random dude would come and ask her why she is seated all alone
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by cutieberie1(f): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Oh oh, xo daniella z'bn lukin 4 a b.f?? Al diz while! ..tnx T.boy *dials her number quickly*

lol..
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by jaybee3(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
UjSizzle:

grin Did you see this?

Dude wants to be noticed with his relentless junks

He needs to get out more

Heck i'm even considering giving him a real job

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Dude wants to be noticed with his relentless junks

He needs to get out more

Heck i'm even considering giving him a real job

That would be so nice cheesy

So how do we go about it bro ? wink

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai!!! So True...

On Nairaland,,she starts quoting you up and down.

She must find a way to advertise her single status in some of her posts.

She deliberately puts up her contact details on her profile grin

On some profiles you'll see "i'm a God fearing and independent lady" as their personal message.
This one is to attract suitors for marriage grin

tongue
So any girl that quote a guy on nl means she is dsperate to be his gf abi..
u guys thinkin dou!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by jaybee3(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:

That would be so nice cheesy

So how do we go about it bro ? wink
You don't wink at your fellow man bro, that's so GAY
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
jaybee3:

You don't wink at your fellow man bro, that's so GAY
I'm sowi sorry bros cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by neyur: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:
And if they don't do these things how would you know they are into you. grin

nice one op

#sipping coffee

Sipping sperm.. cool oh sorry what did you said you sipping self?..
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mods confiscated the land I bought in the first to comment plot, embarassed after ma plan to come and develop it when I'm back from the village.

#BringBackMyLand tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by LewisO: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito, worry less am now at your back, don't let anybody frustrate u on here, ok?
Summon me anytime u are confused.

So, this is the thread u brought me? shocked
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Franchise21(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=30792492][/quote]So correct
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
naturallysmart:
Mods confiscated the land I bought in the first to comment plot, embarassed after ma plan to come and develop it when I'm back from the village.

#BringBackMyLand tongue
Hahahahaha wetin happen dem hide ur comment ?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by ibkkk(f): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:
This list is soooo true especially number one.

This list just made me remember my experience when I was still serving. The house I rented, there was this girl there. She was just out of SS3 and was seeking admission into the university. She came to live with one of the tenants while processing her admission. The first thing I noticed about the girl was her bountiful chest. Those things were huge and bouncy. She was really 'buxomly' blessed. lipsrsealed
At first I thought she was just being friendly with me like all the other tenants as people usually like corpers. Anytime I came back from court the girl would run up to me, take my bag and hug me with those things. However I began having second thoughts when I noticed a pattern. Anytime I decided to wash my clothes at the well, that is when the girl will know that she wants to fetch water. She would then change into a wrapper to be fetching water while I was washing. To start with, when fetching the water the fetching motion would make the wrapper slip and she would now be using her hand to adjust them things while giving me a good view. Choi!
secondly while fetching d water, some would pour on the wrapper making the thing to stick to the ......... To make matters worse she would now call me to come and help her lift the pail of water on her head for her to carry it inside d house.
I almost made a move until I learnt that she was just 17yrs. I used to come across child defilement cases everyday and was even handling some myself so it was definitely a no-no for me. Besides there were many willing fellow corpers for me to contemplate messing with an underage in the same house. The day I did my POP the girl really surprised me though.
Interesting!
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by adepiero: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Movesz:
This thread will just lead jjc guys to runs girl trap..
your head is there!

as if you knew what I was thinking, so many boys will be maga(ed) with this.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dem die well waiting,if my body no move me to talk to u nothing u fit ever do to catch my attention
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
neyur:

Sipping sperm.. cool oh sorry what did you said you sipping self?..
Remove your sunglasses so you can see well

tongue
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by creamylicious(f): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
LIE!!! Desperately in need of a boyfrnd buh my shakara worse in my old age... Hope say I nuh go tey for hia sha
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by neyur: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

Remove your sunglasses so you can see well

tongue

Owk
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
neyur:

Owk
Good guy!!!

grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by 1stola: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by mekybabe1: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:
This list is soooo true especially number one.

This list just made me remember my experience when I was still serving. The house I rented, there was this girl there. She was just out of SS3 and was seeking admission into the university. She came to live with one of the tenants while processing her admission. The first thing I noticed about the girl was her bountiful chest. Those things were huge and bouncy. She was really 'buxomly' blessed. lipsrsealed
At first I thought she was just being friendly with me like all the other tenants as people usually like corpers. Anytime I came back from court the girl would run up to me, take my bag and hug me with those things. However I began having second thoughts when I noticed a pattern. Anytime I decided to wash my clothes at the well, that is when the girl will know that she wants to fetch water. She would then change into a wrapper to be fetching water while I was washing. To start with, when fetching the water the fetching motion would make the wrapper slip and she would now be using her hand to adjust them things while giving me a good view. Choi!
secondly while fetching d water, some would pour on the wrapper making the thing to stick to the ......... To make matters worse Complete ur story na..#waiting for part 2#lol! she would now call me to come and help her lift the pail of water on her head for her to carry it inside d house.
I almost made a move until I learnt that she was just 17yrs. I used to come across child defilement cases everyday and was even handling some myself so it was definitely a no-no for me. Besides there were many willing fellow corpers for me to contemplate messing with an underage in the same house. The day I did my POP the girl really surprised me though.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
creamylicious:
LIE!!! Desperately in need of a boyfrnd buh my shakara worse in my old age... Hope say I nuh go tey for hia sha
My dear, continue your shakara jhoooor.. Hard to get pays a lot
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by akinsadeez(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
creamylicious:

if your Shakara is worse, my sister then you are not yet desperate. The word desperate is a very strong word. A desperate person will do anything. If you are really desperate na you go dey introduce yourself to guys sef.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ezibless:

O.K

I knew it! When i saw u quoted the whole text, i knew it was 'O.K.' u were gonna type
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Man u won. And I won 138k. And ur here talking rubbish

Choi! Nairabet una don blesssssssssssssssssS me scatter. Let the money keep pumping in and out. No time

Hope u guys also got paid today? Because I just won as usual. If u no win no worry just contact me make I show u the link on how to predict and win without much stress

Call/whatsapp: 08039710459
pin:21CB6207

Serious hustlers only.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

if your Shakara is worse, my sister then you are not yet desperate. The word desperate is a very strong word. A desperate person will do anything. If you are really desperate na you go dey introduce yourself to guys sef. [/b]
bwhahahahaha lwkmd roflmao grin

Yoruba people says " If mountain no come meet you, at least you go go meet mountain cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
1stola:

angry
why d uglee face na grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by creamylicious(f): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
My dear, continue your shakara jhoooor.. Hard to get pays a lot
sarcastically!!!
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Bamz(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much,

You've just beat the Internet young lad.

smiley Number 2 is quite prevalent.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by creamylicious(f): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

if your Shakara is worse, my sister then you are not yet desperate. The word desperate is a very strong word. A desperate person will do anything. If you are really desperate na you go dey introduce yourself to guys sef.
seriously I don't understand myself.... My mum sometimes thinks I don't want 2 be married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.