Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (73806 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
creamylicious:
sarcastically!!!
Sowi how old are you ?

**No offence**
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by 1stola: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
mirexxx:
why d uglee face na grin
I'm sure you know why.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by wtfCode: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
there was this babe today in the bus that was leaning on me,even when there was chance on the seat,she'll never adjust,she'll be stuck on me like as if she be ma babe already...didn't even talked to her*maybe cuz she's too beauriful* and i was shy.
Buh i knw inside me, she was dying for my 'hello'.
U need to see her sad facial expression she made when i alighted at a bus stop.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by creamylicious(f): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Sowi how old are you ?

**No offence**
latest twenties
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bamz:
tosyne2much,

You've just beat the Internet young lad.

smiley Number 2 is quite prevalent.
oooh really ?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
creamylicious:
latest twenties
It might just be some kind of emotional trauma or your perception towards us
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
wtfCode:
there was this babe today in the bus that was leaning on me,even when there was chance on the seat,she'll never adjust,she'll be stuck on me like as if she be ma babe already...didn't even talked to her*maybe cuz she's too beauriful* and i was shy.
Guy u fck up ooooo.. Why torment her emotions na wink
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by LewisO: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ezibless:

OOOOKKKKkKKKKKKKKKKkKKKKK:
iyaf hear
K...
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by creamylicious(f): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
It might just be some kind of emotional trauma or your perception towards us
now you gonna be my therapeutical coach huh?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by akinsadeez(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
creamylicious:
seriously I don't understand myself.... My mum sometimes thinks I don't want 2 be married

Since you have said you don't understand it too, then maybe your mum is right. grin Are you still living with your parents though, or you are now staying alone? from my experience women who are staying alone usually have this your kinda attitude and outlook. ladies who are still staying in their parents house well into advance ages often look for any opportunity to marry and leave d house.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
creamylicious:
I never said that oooo cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by akinsadeez(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
creamylicious:

hehehehehehehe. grin is tosyne too bad to undertake such a role? tongue
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by creamylicious(f): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

Since you have said you don't understand it too, then maybe your mum is right. grin Are you still living with your parents though, or you are now staying alone? from my experience women who are staying alone usually have this your kinda attitude and outlook. ladies who are still staying in their parents house well into advance ages often look for any opportunity to marry and leave d house.
kampe with my parents
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by idu1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:
This list is soooo true especially number one.

This list just made me remember my experience when I was still serving. The house I rented, there was this girl there. She was just out of SS3 and was seeking admission into the university. She came to live with one of the tenants while processing her admission. The first thing I noticed about the girl was her bountiful chest. Those things were huge and bouncy. She was really 'buxomly' blessed. lipsrsealed
At first I thought she was just being friendly with me like all the other tenants as people usually like corpers. Anytime I came back from court the girl would run up to me, take my bag and hug me with those things. However I began having second thoughts when I noticed a pattern. Anytime I decided to wash my clothes at the well, that is when the girl will know that she wants to fetch water. She would then change into a wrapper to be fetching water while I was washing. To start with, when fetching the water the fetching motion would make the wrapper slip and she would now be using her hand to adjust them things while giving me a good view. Choi!
secondly while fetching d water, some would pour on the wrapper making the thing to stick to the ......... To make matters worse she would now call me to come and help her lift the pail of water on her head for her to carry it inside d house.
I almost made a move until I learnt that she was just 17yrs. I used to come across child defilement cases everyday and was even handling some myself so it was definitely a no-no for me. Besides there were many willing fellow corpers for me to contemplate messing with an underage in the same house. The day I did my POP the girl really surprised me though.
what was the suprised sir?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
1stola:

I'm sure you know why.
I seriously dunno o
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by creamylicious(f): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

hehehehehehehe. grin is tosyne too bad to undertake such a role? tongue
hohohohoho
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

The day I did my POP the girl really surprised me though.
I don't understand this sentence.. Could you please elucidate ? cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by akinsadeez(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
wtfCode:

You need to come for deliverance. angry We will spiritually format the spirit of shyness from your life and we install a combination of the spirit of Samson and Solomon. Your own go pass 600 concubines grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by ambo1: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Now I recall my silly mistake back in school,
There is this gorgeous angel I always lecture calculus, binomial & geometry distibution,

She loves calling my surname Osimen Osimen Osimen always around me

make i go search for her number quick
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by stanisbaratheon: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

thank God I have never quoted any guy on nl.

tongue tongue

wow what a feat that is. Clap for yourself then.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Kingsasian(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai!!! So True...

On Nairaland,,she starts quoting you up and down.

She must find a way to advertise her single status in some of her posts.

She deliberately puts up her contact details on her profile grin

On some profiles you'll see "i'm a God fearing and independent lady" as their personal message.
This one is to attract suitors for marriage grin

tongue
exactly
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by berrystunn(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
at what age??
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by phlamesG: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Still sittin on coconut tree
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by mizkeleke(f): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne stop bashing us na kiss kiss kiss

It have do embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by akinsadeez(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't understand this sentence.. Could you please elucidate ? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin Bro this isnt the sexuality section. lolz cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by yehmi01(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

thank God I have never quoted any guy on nl.

tongue tongue

So the one you just quoted nko? cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

wow what a feat that is. Clap for yourself then.
grin grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
yehmi01:

So the one you just quoted nok? cheesy cheesy
I just quoted him to tell him , That's all

grin grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
mizkeleke:
tosyne stop bashing us na kiss kiss kiss

It have do embarassed embarassed embarassed
This is not equivalent to female bashing thread na.

Nawa 4 una ooooooh.. Na every thread una dey categorize as female bashing thread
cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by nebukadnezzari(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Number 3 is the truth, ive dated n shagged so many girls that do this especially in enugu. Sometimes if im in need of fresh blood i will just dress up n go to shoprite always leave with a new date 80% of the time.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by IVORY2009(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
All the single ladies, all the single ladies, put your hands up!

One sunday like dis, na so I dey inside church and pastore dey preach, and one fine babe sidon near me, pastore say.... Open ur bible to the book of matthew 1:5-8, na him dis babe go dey ask me, wetin the pastore talk again, wich verse again, n I tell her, for my mind show, u deaf..., ladies tooo dey form, be open minded for once.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.