Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (60074 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by 9inches(m): 1:39am On Feb 20, 2015
akinsadeez:
The guy likes big boobs....that is his preference. You might like 9inches while another lady is very okay with 5 inches. I don't see anything wrong in expressing one's preference. It doesn't mean he cannot manage the one you have. cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by dammymighty(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
missfaviy:
it doesnt [b]has[b] to be/
have
it's like u small bossom
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by chrislong(m): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2015
pishure or.....fine pic tho

pweetiedee:
i used to think so b4. I used to wish i had bigger boobs. I have a slim body and a nice shape. But wen i get more admirers dan ma fwends wit big boobs nko? so, i dnt think its d boobs jor. i dnt mind avin more sha wink
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
pweetiedee:
i used to think so b4. I used to wish i had bigger boobs. I have a slim body and a nice shape. But wen i get more admirers dan ma fwends wit big boobs nko? so, i dnt think its d boobs jor. i dnt mind avin more sha wink

HBD! Wish you all best of things life can offer.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by dipeolu16(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Are you alright? So what's the good thing about you as a Lady without a well sized bosom.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Raalsalghul: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Can you back this statement with concrete data and evidence. cheesy . your assertion is baseless

The real topic of discuss is not whether flat boobs ladies get married every Saturday compared to big boobs ladies. But the fact that we men like big bosoms. tongue

The fact that a man marries a woman with tiny bosoms doesn't mean he would not find her more attractive if she had bigger bosoms. grin
Yes! His assertion is baseless, the same way your accusation is partial. You were right in telling him to provide concrete data and evidences, but you should have told didydiva too. As for me I think big boobs makes a woman attractive especially when it goes with the right body. Note! Am speaking for myself and myself alone.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by dinosmiles(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Twaci:
Ma dear, if u listen to guys ehen, u will end up doing plastic surgery.

If its not ur boobs, its ur booty.

Big boobs or not, babes if u fine, u fine (and take note that beauty actually comes from within). Moreover, there are some big boobied girls I know that are so unattractive compared to some flat-chested one.
. same way u gals like dudes wit six packs,tall ,broad shoulder,dark etc...
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by mira4u: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol African men and big bosom tho'
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Raalsalghul: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
slimmy05:
All I see is some bony sex starved looking chic with some thick veins like oloibiri pipeline.
LoL Guy you are wicked. What did she do to you. This your comment got me laughing. E be like say you go get bad mouth.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Raalsalghul:
LoL Guy you are wicked. What did she do to you. This your comment got me laughing. E be like say you go get bad mouth.
angry What's wrong with stating the obvious?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by rudestmcblaze: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dou I'm a boobs guy, I prefer a moderately chested gal wif a flat stomach to 1 with big boobs n big tummy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by fudo7: 8:44am On May 01, 2015
personally??both talks about the big Bs doesn't freak me..... I mean,it doesn't add to her beauty.... neither does it take from it..... kinda prefer girls with the average/normal Bs...
not the Big Bs..... kinda look somehow to me
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by richidinho(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2015
Creamish:
.....atleast ur getting to know his tots...hez not hiding it... he'd most likely cheat on u with someone whoz better endowed... Hez d type u dont take too seriously. Save urself d heartache.

Im hoping derz sth about u dat he'd skip bigger b00bs for...else, change lanes sis.

U are very creamish......luv it
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by emzila(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really
people like u that tend to carry church on ur heads are most sinners trying to use d bible to ur selfish advantage all the time. What is gullible and cana in ones desire. God made them in different shape because he knows that our taste difers. Personally i dont like ladies with large bosom but i hate ur idea of trying to refers to people's preference as canal. Read songs of Solomon and tell me what u will call him.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
emzila:

people like u that tend to carry church on ur heads are most sinners trying to use d bible to ur selfish advantage all the time. What is gullible and cana in ones desire. God made them in different shape because he knows that our taste difers. Personally i dont like ladies with large bosom but i hate ur idea of trying to refers to people's preference as canal. Read songs of Solomon and tell me what u will call him.
ok undecided
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by fadolak(f): 2:37pm On May 01, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really
Dont say that, everyone has taste.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by fudo7: 4:32am On May 02, 2015
08137484276…… my whatsupp contact..... I think……

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by younghartz(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2015
Until you discover something more than SEX in a lady you may NEVER appreciate the gift of having one close to you. cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:38am On May 03, 2015
fadolak:

Dont say that, everyone has taste.
not really meant it's not the basis of choosing but an additional.

Why are people finding that difficult to understand undecided
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by fadekemitoyin: 6:43am On May 19, 2015
Ladies/women,,,get a great shape and figures,,,I have buttocks/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement pills and cream,tommy reduction,vaginal tightening gel,maca pills for great fertility,,all in stock for sale,,contact mr yemi,08034292000

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.