Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (60075 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by yahx(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
How to have a big bossom# (photo).

If I don't help who will!
I love yaLl ladies bossom no bossom
Love matters

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by naijaboiy: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Which man will get attracted to a drawing board

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Enegod(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
What about this pretty woman
too skinny.. we like them moderate or big undecided
##the front view is manageable though undecided
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by LewisO: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
I won't like relaxing my head on a stone like (Jacob) . undecided

6 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by xynerise: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Hell no for you and Hell yes for the dude in question . . . that is what made it a balanced world and something for everyone.
Maybe he didn't mean it grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Funny comments,but big boob rock..long i suck last sad
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really

Forget all this turenchi. Even the sensible and matured ones with vision would prefer a woman with a sizable bosoms to a flat chest. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol

Not all ladies with big boobs are attractive though but if you're attractive and have it in the right proportion, then it's a plus.

If you're flat-chested as a lady, not to worry because I've met guys that prefer the flat-chested.

There's a kind of beauty that comes with big boobs sha smiley
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Forget all this turenchi. Even the sensible and matured ones with vision would prefer a woman with sizable bosoms to a flat chest. tongue
speak for yourself mister.

flat chest ladies are getting married every weekends while the those with big boobs are drinking themselves to stupor every Friday nights.

Some men are wise.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

haha
You said it all.
I don't know wassup with guys and a*s/boobz
boobs---Nil
Ukwu---Nil

E no go work oo grin grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ipledge:
Funny comments,but big boob rock..long i suck last sad
feeding bottles never finish for markets now.

Go get one grin

it is cheaper and flexible more reliable

grin grin grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

flat chest ladies are getting married every weekends while the those with big boobs are drinking themselves to stupor every Friday nights.

Some men are wise.
You mean wise men don't get married to girls with big boobs?? My dear, you're not a man. Let the men tell you what they like.

Maybe it's only in your street the big boobs are drinking themselves to stupor. Over here at my end, they are getting married tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

feeding bottles never finish for markets now.

Go get one grin

it is cheaper and flexible more reliable

grin grin grin
what can be compared to getting it from d source...succulent and firm sad
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

Some men are wise.

Can you back this statement with concrete data and evidence. cheesy . your assertion is baseless

The real topic of discuss is not whether flat boobs ladies get married every Saturday compared to big boobs ladies. But the fact that we men like big bosoms. tongue

The fact that a man marries a woman with tiny bosoms doesn't mean he would not find her more attractive if she had bigger bosoms. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You mean wise men don't get married to girls with big boobs?? My dear, you're not a man. Let the men tell you what they like.

Maybe it's only in your street the big boobs are drinking themselves to stupor. Over here at my end, they are getting married tongue
hmmmmm really?

I don't type much so you might really not understand me.

I said some are wise because some don't look at the outward appearance. those big boobs ladies drinking themselves to stupor are the uncultured one that allow their asset get into their brain.

of these marriages you have seen how many lasts?

my point: don't be driven by boobs and ass but by manners

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
That brother doesn't love you.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Can you back this statement with concrete data and evidence. cheesy . your assertion is baseless

The real topic of discuss is not wether flat boobs ladies get married every Saturday comapred to big boobs ladies. But the fact that we men like big bosoms. tongue

The fact that a man marries a woman with tiny bosoms doesn't mean he would not find her more attractive if she had bigger bosoms. grin
then go on liking big boobs grin

but don't come back here to tell stories that touch tongue

as for the evidences, am not jobless.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmm really?

I don't type much so you might really not understand me.

I said some are wise because some don't look at the outward appearance. those big boobs ladies drinking themselves to stupor are the uncultured one that allow their asset get into their brain.

of these marriages you have seen how many lasts?

my point: don't be driven by boobs and ass but by manners

So no flat breasted lady has ever drank her self to stupor.

Are you saying having big bosoms can make a woman a drunkard.

10 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ipledge:
what can be compared to getting it from d source...succulent and firm sad
ya funny grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by farano(f): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Enegod:
too skinny.. we like them moderate or big undecided
##the front view is manageable though undecided
Alright cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

ya funny grin
not funny but reality
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

So no flat breasted lady has ever drank her self to stupor.

Are you saying having big bosoms can make a woman a drunkard.
am saying big boobs ladies finds fake love
flat chest ladies finds true love.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Enegod(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
Alright cheesy
so, do you have big yansh?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Enegod(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

you got to be kidding!!! undecided

10 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

then go on liking big boobs grin

but don't come back here to tell stories that touch tongue

as for the evidences, am not jobless.

Hahaha diddydiva I am just pulling ya legs. cheesy cheesy

big boobs flat boobs all Na boobs. The main koko is having a sweet ****y and fine face. All other things Na bonus tongue
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

False you have no proof cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Enegod:
you got to be kidding!!! undecided
not kidding it's true. Although I must say not in all cases but the percentage of big boob ladies been taken advantage of is 90%
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

False you have no proof cheesy
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.