Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (60088 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Twaci(f): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sunday8650:

You must have suffer a lot in the hands of big boobs girls.! wink wink This days na Manchester we wan see and touch. cool cool e no make sense if I get flat chest my girl get flat chest to. Which type children we go get angry
hehehe, sorry for u buddy! Manchester ko, Barka ni!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by peteruuu(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
cheesy oh yes !
They have to,why because it's parts of the attributes

grin grin grin

God please forgive me

grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin

but am not flat chest sha. I don't have the boobs of cossy either.

Yuck no one is asking for cossy type of boobs. That one is too much. During old age it becomes less appealing. I am simply referring to something round and succulent something capable of making the man go gaga.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

like I said mostly. not in all cases
once again, I disagree!! cheesy grin

Not in most cases but in negligibly few cases wink
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Eve!!

Where have you been? cheesy

Where did you look?
Ive been about.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ireneony(f): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lamispaco:
beautiful with no bosom or yansh,what will I use to play den or rest my head on
is she your pillow caseundecided .
I know your girlfriend is actually breast less grin.
Dude go sleep and stop ranting here
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Twaci(f): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
sauceny:

Hahaha....Guyz are always guyz.
#Word!#
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Maamin(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:
Op my boobs aint big, but trust me I get too much attention.

What your boyfriend said was really insensitive, but forgive him or say you wish he was smarter or richer or had a bigger cock. When my boyfriend jokes stupidly, I reply him stupidly too. smiley

And one day he will finally leave you stupidly..

Fine by me anyway! tongue
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by hensben(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

no you don't!!

read my first post and comprehend
I read it and i ask how does boobs prevent a girl from getting married.

A girls character matters most to a man when he wants to settle down either small, average or big booobs/a.ss. u gerrit

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

Where did you look?
Ive been about.
Haven't seen any post from you since God knows when. Hope you're good though?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ireneony(f): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
show us the picture of your bweasts for us to compare and contrast,meanwhile this is what your friend is dying for,I get am plenty,no let am see me o,I go snatch from yougrin
hahaha this is too much grin grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by XBLadez: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger.
Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?
Choices! Choices! Choices! It's a matter of individual preference. And don't blame ur boyfriend, be happy he was able to voice it out. Myself, I like it CONSPICUOUSLY MASSIVE! For pre-intimacy, I'd like a girl to give me lapdance while I slap that a.s.s and watch it bounce, instead of bj (some girls don't know how to do it, others complain it's too big for their mouth. I personally make some of my girls asses look big, and they're grateful.
So if u need that a.s.s so bad, I got some tips, baby. Everything natural, u don't need any kind of medicine. Just tell ur boy to ring me up and I'd tell him what to do
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Emphasis(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
@op When we say BIG BOSSOM? How big is Big?
What's Big for Mr A may not be big for Mr D, that your boyfriend said he wish yours was bigger doesn't mean he isn't contented with you. We all have similar wishes untold about our partners.

To answer your question. It all depends on individuals. For me YES a woman must have BIG BOSSOM to be attractive sexually. But all that depends on what instrument I'm using to measure what's Big.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
hensben:
I read it and i ask how does boobs prevent a girl from getting married.

A girls character matters most to a man when he wants to settle down either small, average or big booobs/a.ss. u gerrit
still saying the same thing.

gerrit?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ireneony(f): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jasperwhizz:
Dear sister my advice for you is that you should find out, if the love he has for you is true one. And dont forget sexual immorality is sin. 2Peter 2:6-18 and let's the marriage bed be undefiled Hebrew 13:4.
this is not a religion section
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ladies prefer men with big machine to small one nah. So vice versa is d case. Goan tell d vulcanizer @ ur area 2 pump ur bosom.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
once again, I disagree!! cheesy grin

Not in most cases but in negligibly few cases wink

gringrin

I hear u
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by notoriousbabe: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
hahaha this is too much grin grin
that's what he wants,give me his phone no,make I snatch am from you grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Yemike(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
it sometimes depend on the body structure.
But as for me moderate *boobies* is the key
I dislike huge boobs but i can play with it.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by mrdino(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?
wen it coms to takin dcisions about a lyf partner, matured & wise men see beyond big boobs & big butts. IMO it's myopic & ridiculous to use dis as a criteria in choosin a partner.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Yuck no one is asking for cossy type of boobs. That one is too much. During old age it becomes less appealing. I am simply referring to something round and succulent something capable of making the man go gaga.
grin grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
is she your pillow caseundecided .
I know your girlfriend is actually breast less grin.
Dude go sleep and stop ranting here
we don do dem flat girls,meanwhile am not sleeping yet.
Oya come and force me
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Maamin:

And one day he will finally leave you stupidly..

Fine by me anyway! tongue

Aww you wish he reasoned like you?

5years and counting? we're even engaged... and I adore him. smiley
He jokes stupidly(that I can live with) but he worships me and he's going nowhere.
So, swallow your negativity and ask yourself why loneliness is about to kill you. smiley
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ireneony(f): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lamispaco:
we don do dem flat girls,meanwhile am not sleeping yet.
Oya come and force me
I just saw your pix, you are still a baby and don't know much about life.
Yeye de smell
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by hensben(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

am saying big boobs ladies finds fake love
flat chest ladies finds true love.

Very wrong assertion...smh
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Haven't seen any post from you since God knows when. Hope you're good though?

Im doing great. Merci smiley
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
I just saw your pix, you are still a baby and don't know much about life.
Yeye de smell
and when did a 20years old became kid
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Saucekide25(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mehn Big Boobs all the way.... But if i love a gal, whether big boobs or not,i will always love her....

Spaced Booked Sha

Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
this is not a religion section
Does it really mean? GOD'S WORD IS A CHECK THAT GUIDE US AGAINST SIN.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by hensben(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

still saying the same thing.

gerrit?
mwteeeew tongue
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ireneony(f): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lamispaco:
and when did a 20years old became kid
well you're my junior......you are a kid to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.