Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (60081 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ELGREF(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
and who told you that you are moderate. Who has been lying to you? This is called boobs and not those lime you have on your chest
but mr man, this woman is okay for normal and sensable man.....
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by farano(f): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Enegod:
so you have been snatching people's boyfriends shocked angry
Have many have you snatched?
How does it concern you? grin Anyways I'm a girl grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Op my boobs aint big, but trust me I get too much attention.

What your boyfriend said was really insensitive, but forgive him or say you wish he was smarter or richer or had a bigger cock. When my boyfriend jokes stupidly, I reply him stupidly too. smiley
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
All I see is some bony sex starved looking chic with some thick veins like oloibiri pipeline.
I can see how daft you are!!!

you reason with your anus bro.

Now bleep off my mentions
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by femi4: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?
Don't be surprise if he later dump you for a big boobs lady

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
ELGREF:
but mr man, this woman is okay for normal and sensable man.....
I don't need no woman as tiny as a mimosa plant. I need flesh I need to feel the vibe. You can compare sleep on bare rug with sweet exquisite water bed. I would feel am sleeping with my fellow man holding a bony chic with tiny bossom
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
ennon92:
rest ur head on the bony region.
stop wishing me bad bro
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

guys who date them loves them while those who dates big boobs ladies mostly date for the boobs
Another fallacy!!

The fact that it's an advantage doesn't mean that the boobs was the major reason the guy went for the girl.

1 Like

AgapeCharis:
That attitude is more in the flat chested ladies. Take it or leave it tongue
I can see you are pulling my legs.grin

leave me tongue
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by femi4: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

What your boyfriend said was really insensitive, but forgive him or say you wish he was smarter or richer or had a bigger cock. When my boyfriend jokes stupidly, I reply him stupidly too. smiley
Good one.....at least that ll affect his ego too
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
So you can't marry a supermodel tongue
Supermodel my foot. but some of them re endowed now grin
tosyne2much:
and what is their ratio ?
Very low bro grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by notoriousbabe: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
Hot slim babes rock cool. Some call us boyfriend snatchers grin
show us your photo and stop making mouth jo
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

I can see how daft you are!!!

you reason with your anus bro.

Now bleep off my mentions
cheesy Get the hell out of this thread, it's not for those lime you have on your chest. Tiny mimosa plant like you.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by farano(f): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lamispaco:
thumbs up,my kinda girl
hmmm
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by hensben(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

speak for yourself mister.

flat chest ladies are getting married every weekends while the those with big boobs are drinking themselves to stupor every Friday nights.

Some men are wise.
He is right...u dont just get it, do you?..how does booobs prevent a girl from getting married..

My dear, charater matters to aman when he wants to get married.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Maamin(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
M3Guy:
grin grin big boobs rock for real cool

Adeyteyu...but not too big sha! cool
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Enegod(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
How does it concern you? grin Anyways I'm a girl grin
I forgive you anyways grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
femi4:
Good one.....at least that ll affect his ego too

Exactly!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Another fallacy!!

The fact that it's an advantage doesn't mean that the boobs was the major reason the guy went for the girl.

like I said mostly. not in all cases
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Princek12(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
A lady with no booty (or nyansh) is useless and ain't sh*t. Little Wayne said it. What are you suppose to grab on? Bone?

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

I can see you are pulling my legs.grin

leave me tongue
You never wonder why your pics are always sideways? Even wth the zoom you still have a flat chest.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
hensben:
He is right...u dont just get it, do you?
no you don't!!

read my first post and comprehend
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by championeh(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
The bigger, the better
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Maamin(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Supermodel my foot. but some of them re endowed now grin

No mind her she never see Amber Rose...abi na Kim K...dem look slim or do dey have small boobs? grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
You never wonder why your pics are always sideways? Even wth the zoom you still have a flat chest.
when you are done babbling you stop quoting me.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
cheesy Get the hell out of this thread, it's not for those lime you have on your chest. Tiny mimosa plant like you.
Bro abeg no vex
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
No, but to some guys, it's an added advantage. I'm not a fan of very big boobs, but you have to have that curve. wink
evegran:

Eve!!

Where have you been? cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmm , bad guy:p.. U miss road no be smallwink

How¿
I didn't say her bare bosom,i meant with her top on.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
ELGREF:
abiooooo, na bossom go add value to my life, to my business?Weting dey brain na him concern me

grin grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by bukatyne(f): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?

No, Genevieve doesn't have big boobs

@Annoyance: my husband wishes I was taller... I wish he had a little more body etc.

If you look your guy wella, you will see something you Don't like wink

No vex grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.