Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (60063 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by farano(f): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Enegod:
so, do you have big yansh?
Lol...both are moderate. I have a slim body.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Hahaha diddydiva I am just pulling ya legs. cheesy cheesy

big boobs flat boobs all Na boobs. The main koko is having a sweet ****y and fine face. All other things Na bonus tongue

grin grin

but am not flat chest sha. I don't have the boobs of cossy either.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ennon92(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Twaci:
boobied
typo right!...

Dear Op, ur bf is a confused being, very clueless. He shouldn't av opted in initially considering the fact that ur boob is not too big. The truth is that ur so called bf doesn't love u, my thought.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

you are adding to your trouble mister.

Next time mind the way u talk to people u don't know. You have been having a field day since abusing me on all threads while i ignored without calling the mods on you. You think you only can curse people out. Try to be civil and act like a gentle lady nextime. If u are going to make a good wife, learn to be tolerant irrespective of any provocations. I only studied your DP and stated the obvious. Now you're running helter skelter. Smh
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Enegod(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
Lol...both are moderate. I have a slim body.
ok..moderate can do wink
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin

but am not flat chest sha. I don't have the boobs of cossy either.

are they upto my fist if no,na desert be ur chest
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Maamin(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Big boobs matters a lot O cool...one time I was digging this small boobed chick..she was laying on her back and the whole boobs disappeared into her chest..u should have seen me that day trying to gather them right back like hipping up a pile of sand..e no funny O grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?

Ok op,like seriously u hav to upload the pix of ur boobz in other to ascertain if ur boi friend is greedy or nt....Am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmm really?

I don't type much so you might really not understand me.

I said some are wise because some don't look at the outward appearance. those big boobs ladies drinking themselves to stupor are the uncultured one that allow their asset get into their brain.

of these marriages you have seen how many lasts?

my point: don't be driven by boobs and ass but by manners
Well said but you're driving that point with the wrong words.

There are lots of uncultured flat chested ladies. There are lots of them in the clubs. Many of them last. Having flat chest doesn't mean a lady is well cultured. Some of them have a lot of arrogance. Flat chest/big boobs has nothing to do with if a lady is cultured or not. It has nothing to do with the person's character. It has nothing to do with whether or not a marriage will last

7 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really
with all these strong words and big grammar I'm sure you know that you have succeeded in affirming that it does add to beauty...

on a more serious note it makes most women more attractive but says nothing about character.
and one more thing...it gives us a good idea of what side of the fence you are on grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by farano(f): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
searching4love:

Next time mind the way u talk to people u don't know. You have been having a field day since abusing me on all threads while i ignored without calling the mods on you. You think you only can curse people out. Try to be civil and act like a gentle lady nextime. If u are going to make a good wife, learn to be tolerant irrespective of any provocations. I only studied your DP and stated the obvious. Now you're running helter skelter. Smh
No insult pls.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
For me its a NO.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Sunday8650: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

It is really o! grin grin grin
If u no get u can't keep your man eyes wholed cool cool
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Maamin:
Big boobs matters a lot O cool...one time I was digging this small boobed chick..she was laying on her back and the whole boobs disappeared into her chest..u should have seen me that day trying to gather them back like hipping up a pile of sand..e no funny O grin grin
grin grin big boobs rock for real cool
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Twaci:
Ma dear, if u listen to guys ehen, u will end up doing plastic surgery.

If its not ur boobs, its ur booty.

Big boobs or not, babes if u fine, u fine (and take note that beauty actually comes from within). Moreover, there are some big boobied girls I know that are so unattractive compared to some flat-chested one.

Hahaha....Guyz are always guyz.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
searching4love:

have a nice day grin
There is something about big bosoms...I can't lay my hands on it yet...

hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by zeongeon: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

Don't decieve urself men are visual beings and we are moved by what we see, liking big boobs doesn't make a man gullible or carnal that's just his preference..even the sensible and matured men like big boobs..Liking big boobs doesn't have anything to do with our level of maturity as a man.. I don't like big boobs, I like big ass and it hasn't nothing to do with my maturity or me being carnal minded, its just my preference and what I like.

4 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ireneony(f): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nawa for guys o All ladies are beautiful in their own way.
See all these guys for here they yarn anyhow.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
No insult pls.
I smell ban,
*runs away from thread
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ogawisdom(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?

Yes ur boobs needs to b sizeable with a sizeable ass n hip to match else d lady is like a man with flat chest tongue

It is simple u ll rarely see a man staring at anything in a woman on d road apart frm her boobs, hips n ass. Dts hw impt it is to him. If u lik make ur hair with 1million n wear shoe n clothes worth 10 million a man will rarely notice its only ur fellow ladies dt ll notice dt. Pretty face without endowment is nt enough lol

3 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't like fat and plump ladies, I go for slim ladies.so don't think all men like such ladies.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

am saying big boobs ladies finds fake love
flat chest ladies finds true love.

whatever made you come up with this!! Is totally wrong!!

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Prixus:

with all these strong words and big grammar I'm sure you know that you have succeeded in affirming that it does add to beauty...

on a more serious note it makes most women more attractive but says nothing about character.
and one more thing...it gives us a good idea of what side of the fence you are on grin
thanks for saying the truth.

but character matters most.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
Nawa for guys o All ladies are beautiful in their own way.
See all these guys for here they yarn anyhow.
beautiful with no bosom or yansh,what will I use to play den or rest my head on

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Sunday8650: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

speak for yourself mister.

flat chest ladies are getting married every weekends while the those with big boobs are drinking themselves to stupor every Friday nights.

Some men are wise.
That wan na show. What u forced on a man he will definitely chase d big bosoms in d end. Wen marriage than old
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by AhmDpoe(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
baffah96:
Pishure of your b**bs or idonbilivit grin
[color=#990000][/color] kiss
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by AJ01(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
No time to read your write up..... for your question YES
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Roum(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
What about this pretty woman
ooooh my doings!!!!!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

haha
You said it all.
I don't know wassup with guys and a*s/boobz

Imagine u guyz nt having it & the thought of guyz nt approaching & toasting.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thank God for the naturally endowed cool

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Wolexdey(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Could dis actually be a topic to discuss about...Hmmm...Youths of did days!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.