Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (56481 Views)

When Will I Find My Soul Mate Or Heart Desire / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by mbills: 5:59am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
I think you should follow summarize!!!!

You are really confused my dear. Why do you have to let this other guy come between you and your guy? Well if you love to people, follow the second cos if you truly love the first there will never be this drama so you better know what to do lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by ayocool(m): 6:11am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry
if you think you Love two people at once,,choose the second. undecided

Because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have a second option
angry

Confused set of species undecided

Actually she is double dating under the umbrella of confusion. Whats confusing about choosing btw 2 people when you already know one is your head and the other is your heart? selfishness !!. How old are you that you are a virgin? But your thoughts and promises to a guy are loose. Which of the guys would you stay with if you heard they are doing this same thing you are doing? If you respect your first relationship, there are walls you would have built around yourself. You are cheating already !! Driving in the middle of a two lane road wanting to swerve at will to which lane moves faster, you are not the only road user ma'am. How to confuse you more.. you never know what the guys are also doing behind you, so keep it up grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by lastchild: 6:18am On Mar 05, 2015
The truth is that nothing is certain in life,do what you feel is right 4 you

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by kpolli(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

The following are the questions that keep on giving me sleepless nights :

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
2 . Will my bf or me fall out of love as we grow due to the age
3. Am I sure that he is not cheating on me or later leave me for someone else
4. Should I loose my virginity to him to prove my love
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
6 . Will I leave to regret leaving the other guy
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy
8. Will I fall inlove with the other guy if I stop seeing my bf?

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you

Quick question, do you know you're cheating on your bf?

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
30 yrs old guy wooing a 21 yes old girl....... BIG MISTAKE....make e no go find him mate!!..... and to think he knows she has a bf and still pushing it......the girl sef na wa....better stick with your bf o...or get married to this one and become a slave for the rest of your life..... a whole 9 yrs difference fa!!
What's wrong with 9 years difference in marriage?

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by acidtalk: 6:25am On Mar 05, 2015
lordfamuu:

What else can I say than a total disagreement to ur 'theory". But for sayin u are an author, thumbs up to dat for engagin in sumfin worthwhile. But please, u seriously need some sociological research in dis ur aspect of interest, and while doin dat be very very REALISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch!!! You are so bothered you couldn't even proffer a solution but just went ahead you counter the best relationship advice you might ever get to read in your entire life. Don't let hate and bitterness drown you.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Sike(m): 6:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Your bf is the one for you.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 05, 2015
deloon:

On the contrary, a great percentage of sane men do that. It's part of the hunt. You should put the blame on the lady who agrees to follow him.
They're not sane..... Look up for the word "sane" in the dictionary.... Any man who does dat isn't sane...
Men who hunt for married women aint sane... And married men who hunt for single ladies aint sane.... No real man will toil with the heart of a woman!....
Listen...I've had cases where ladies trip for guys and the guy will turn them down...simply becoz they can't cheat on their spouse.... I've also had cases whr reasonable ladies turn men down becoz they can't cheat on their relationship....
If u're inexperience....u'd believe that they're no sane men in this country.... But I tell you what... They're a lot of them... Its not a new thing.... Men who hunt for engaged ladies do that at their own peril....likewise the ladies.....
Never say dat...a sane man will behave in such a demented way...

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:29am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

My dear I hav dis feelin dat if u leave ur bf for dis guy u ll regret it, u better knw wat u re doing
... My dear,First of all, u are not faithful.... u have cheated on ur guy and now even thinking to give d 2nd guy sex... while ur guy has not even disturbed much on that.... I don't think u love ur guy as u said coz if u do, u won't give chance 2 d 2nd guy and have done everything with him, seen ur unclothedness, and touch every touchy parts.. why u said u are sure ur guy z not cheating on u, who z now cheating on each other... U don't love ur guy plz,coz u wouldn't have given d chance in2 a romance section wiith d other.. Every guys are not d same but anything can work despite age.. 4 some1 2 advise 2 leave ur guy 4 him means he can leave u 4 another, coz Itz a game.. he should have waited patiently 4 u and plant d love in u... Change coz 4rm ur bad ways, coz I guess if Itz ur guy that did diz, u won't 4give him...

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Samsonklin(m): 6:30am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry

angry

thanks bro... A cheat, dats wat i cal dis kind of species

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Missyetty(f): 6:30am On Mar 05, 2015
You are so complicated and you dn't knw what you what, you better decide and think with your head, you already have a boyfriend who love you and care for you, so what are you doing with the other guy? You cn't eat your cake and have it, i pray you dn't later lose both.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Seemyfather(m): 6:33am On Mar 05, 2015
And must you state to us here that you're a virgin? Even if you are not, that does not change the fact that you're not a lady neither does it change the fact that you're double dating as well. So keep that your virginity to yourself... Ok?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Mekyno(m): 6:35am On Mar 05, 2015
acidtalk:
Its been long I made a comment here. I will do so because even though you are young, you really sound mature and humble.

Now this is my 20 shillings;

* I totally understand your feelings for your boyfriend, but truth be told, the feelings appears to be so strong because he is the first you ever gave a yes to his proposal.

* Your boyfriend is still too young to get so committed to. For crying out loud he is just 23 and just starting life. Aside the issue of settling down which I doubt he won't be ready for in the next 5years, before he can be termed a REAL MAN WITH EXPERIENCE he will need almost 7years or more of "hard knock life", rejection, betrayals, boss/employee politics, businessman/client relationship, family gimmicks and lots more. Being a man isn't all about graduating from school, getting a job, buying a car, living in your own apartment and sexual experiences. Maturity comes with age and time. I still believe your boyfriend hasn't attained that stage.

* Before you can start comparing your boyfriend with this other guy, you need to spend more time with your boyfriend as you do to the other guy. Long distance relationships are always the SWEETEST. But a NIGHTMARE when both parties see themselves regularly. What am I trying to say? You still really don't know your boyfriend as much as you think you do.

* NEVER EVER vouch for anyone, not even your own mother. Saying your boyfriend will never leave you is a bloody lie. You are inexperience, naive and too deep "inlove" to think any man/woman can not dump you at anytime without any explanation.

* This other guy might not love you more but he is likely to be more serious and committed to the relationship due to his age and maturity. And bearing in mind you are young, a graduate and MOST OF ALL a virgin, any right thinking guy will want to grab you fast and marry you while he copes with your immaturity rather than settling for most of the "breathing PUBLIC PITS" we have walking all over the nation right now.

If you aren't ready to marry in the next 5-6years, stick to your boyfriend even though no guarantee he won't dump you before then, otherwise, give the other guy a chance.

Kiah! My fingers dey ache. Come buy my book LOVE TALK BY ACIDTALK if you want further advice. Lol!

All the best.
most/best sensibly analysis of d situation playing out.
Nice write up, thumps up!
Hope u dnt mind a bottle of e-beer?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by XBLadez: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future. I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

Na there you ffuck up!
You're having a backyard romance with ur new man and u THINK ur small bf won't cheat on you. Girls and their chicken mentality!

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naijaboiy: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh, how people would wish it were so, but that right there is complete and utter bullshyt.
Well that's your problem not mine undecided

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Collins0609:

u b id01t . u dated u bf and he left u and u still want d gal to pass through it. the OP na f00l. I can never b too nice to a gal.he gets u everything and shower u wit attention and u are not satisfied. what have u contributed to d guys life. d guy did all dat for u and u have done nothing for him.u tink making money is easy or do u tink u are beautiful, go and visit ashawo .do u tink u have better qualities. at ur age u are still seeking advise. d guy in abroad will dump u and d oda guy will marry a better gal and u will ruse ur chances. Ewu Gambia. I know you still allow oda guys access to ur body. virgin ke. there are many good gals dat are no virgin.ur type will cheat on dia husband. u don't deserve d oda guy.leave him now so he can find a better love. d guy is blind cos u are a virgin. forgetting dat ashawo was once a virgin

U knw wat sugar?...it's a shame u hav no common sense even wen it's "common" whew! I cnt believe one cn b dis dump undecided,forgive me if dis sound like an insult but den am expressin my disappointment of u bein a fool @ ur age thnx grin
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 6:44am On Mar 05, 2015
ogaprime:

For this your comment ehn! May God almighty bless you left right and centre, side behind and above. May your future husband carry you like an egg in his hands and not inside basket. May your children read this post and beat their chest that they have a woman of virtue...na your type this world need ooo. Stay focus

Amen thnx sugar

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by davide470(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry

angry

Me: BarMan, give this guy two chilled bottles of Heineken

BarMan; No o. Oga, he does not take beer

Me: OK, OK.. Give him two chilled bottle of Water.. grin

Nice One, Naijaboiy

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naijaboiy: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2015
babyosisi:

she may be taking it in the rear while his electric fingers are yonder to preserve her hymen
They still call themselves virgins
Sucking ojolima and spitting or swallowing
All na virgin o
I don laugh die this morning.
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by XBLadez: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

@ 7, she cnt use one without the other it's like a car without an engine, u cnt drive

My question wat gives uu the confident dat dis guy is a better person for her...a guy who advice her to dump her bf for him? which decent pesin does dat, and who says ditance relatnship doesn't work??...
First love with young people don't normally work out. Na Nollywood dey deceive them

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
... My dear,First of all, u are not faithful.... u have cheated on ur guy and now even thinking to give d 2nd guy sex... while ur guy has not even disturbed much on that.... I don't think u love ur guy as u said coz if u do, u won't give chance 2 d 2nd guy and have done everything with him, seen ur unclothedness, and touch every touchy parts.. why u said u are sure ur guy z not cheating on u, who z now cheating on each other... U don't love ur guy plz,coz u wouldn't have given d chance in2 a romance section wiith d other.. Every guys are not d same but anything can work despite age.. 4 some1 2 advise 2 leave ur guy 4 him means he can leave u 4 another, coz Itz a game.. he should have waited patiently 4 u and plant d love in u... Change coz 4rm ur bad ways, coz I guess if Itz ur guy that did diz, u won't 4give him...

Thnx sugar, ur comment is wisse bt am not d one in need of the advice but u quote me instead
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naijaboiy: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2015
davide470:

Me: BarMan, give this guy two chilled bottles of Heineken

BarMan; No o. Oga, he does not take beer

Me: OK, OK.. Give him two chilled bottle of Water.. grin

Nice One, Naijaboiy
Thanks oga!...make I use that one cool body this morning cheesy
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by JoeCutie(m): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2015
franugo:

are u trying 2 insult kim k

Mtchewww, it's like saying dt Africamagic award get d same rank as Oscarscheesycheesy

kimie k na baba-ress!
cheesy cheesy

But then, I still don't get you, bro. embarassed
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by MrClarity(m): 6:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

The following are the questions that keep on giving me sleepless nights :

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
2 . Will my bf or me fall out of love as we grow due to the age
3. Am I sure that he is not cheating on me or later leave me for someone else
4. Should I loose my virginity to him to prove my love
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
6 . Will I leave to regret leaving the other guy
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy
8. Will I fall inlove with the other guy if I stop seeing my bf?

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you
u don't deserve any of those guys sef, u com out on public 2 say u're virgin.... Virginity is not by mouth

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2015
cr7lomo:

Do u know how many women are unmarried now because of ur wicked advice ? With the economic situation in the country , unless the bfs dad na chairman but if not , the girl is wasting her time . U are livin in a fantasy world and I think u are the ops mate and that's why u reason this way .

Op u go wait tire for ur bf
Do you rather know how many broken family you've caused because of ur unhealthy advice?
I mustn't be anybody's mate to reason like that person... You're sounding inexperience to me.... Relationship affairs varies.... It involves two people...the two people must agree effectively for a fruitful result...and making up their minds to work towards a successful future...
Relationship isn't about age... I'll tell u dat age isn't about maturity... They're some grown ups...who are more childish than you are..... They're kids, who are more matured than you are.... Never underestimate anybody.....
Do you know what it means to marry a young person? Its scientifically proven...base on "body fringes" that if an elderly person is sexually attached to a younger person... The elderly person will tend to have a younger look..while the younger person will have and elderly look....
A 21yrs old girl...dating a 31yr old man...in 6months time...she'll look like her mother's mate....
Come to think of it... Do you think that this man will everly respect her?
There is a man who got married to a lady dat had bore child for another man...he seized this girl from her ex guy becoz he was having and the girl followed him becoz they foreseen the future together.....he worked with the NCS.....it wasn't long..he was sacked becoz he was caught stealing... Ever since then...his anger has been on diz lady... He beats her up anytime any day..... He abuses her publicly... Thi man is as old as 40yrs to 43yrs.... And this lady if not a girl...is barely 25yrs... She has 3kids...two for the man and 1 for her ex... The was a day he beat her up and she fainted...everybdy ran out of the compound...we tot she was death...
@OP..... Know this...Maturity isn't by age...the said "other guy" might be hiding his attitudes...becoz u've not given him ur heart yet... He knows...He'll be ur Mr nice guy till u hit him hard... And u'll never like d outcome...
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by jeff105(m): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2015
is like u ar wicked because u no dat the first one is good and do not cheat on u, why den do u cheat and want to break his heart?
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by JoeCutie(m): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

U knw wat sugar?...it's a shame u hav no common sense even wen it's "common" whew! I cnt believe one cn b dis dump undecided,forgive me if dis sound like an insult but den am expressin my disappointment of u bein a fool @ ur age thnx grin
Common sense is not common at all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2015
I'm tired of reading comments, @op if u are in a state of dilemma b4, I fnk uv brought urself x2 of it by bringing ur case here.
I won't give u any advice cos I don't wanna cos more confusion for u. I'm a nice guy.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Collins0609(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2015
foxxynik:

Check the previous thread...heard there was a lost and found brain... It could be urs....
Coz the brain u used in typing this junk isn't urs....
The girl u're dissing gave the best advice ever... No sane man will meet a girl who's in a relationship and ask her to leave the man and follow him...
How will u feel if the girl u're dating...perhaps married to... Leaves u for another man? Simply because the man is twice ur standard..... Every girl, is supposed to join heads with whoever they're dating to make a better relationship....other than hoping for Mr Perfect to come their way with lots of gift and material things....
Even when the relationship didn't turn out well..and she left.... She's proud to tell u dat she never cheated on her man...dats a joyful thing to say.....its highly dignified.... And I respect her for that..... If u've ever dated a girl dat cheats on you...you'll know what it is to date a girl dat wil never cheat on you...they're rare species....
she no consider when she dey milk d oda guy dry. d guy Neva chop promo self and u get mouth dey talk. girls wit dia tricks. na she dey seek advice when d guy is damn serious about d punny. do u ever consider how her friends will look down on d guy as Mugu Money Spender(MMS). I have seen a lady turndown a serious guy because of yanky. six months later d yanky introduces a white gal to her as his wife. if d lady na ur sister how u go feel. she is still single today. d gal shud marry dat guy now or b prepared for at least ten heartbreak and d notion dat all men are wicked and cheat. abt d money palaver go yansh down. make men way get money go marry d oda guy will c his own. Nigeria no easy. if u tink say an lie Google am

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naijaboiy: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2015
daveP:

(replay cctv feed of how naijaboiy dropped "hardlines", bounces off with flied polo, he returns three mins later to join the queue of advisors; seems he still have more hard facts to drop. He sights cococandy standing hands akimbo and waves)

gringrin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2015
XBLadez:

First love with young people don't normally work out. Na Nollywood dey deceive them

Dont say it's not possible, say it's rare or difficult bt it is very possible..nobody knw hw much the younger care abt dis gal @least not to cheat, "she said he cn neva cheat on her" dat confidence Dats a prove he loves her...but does she hav dis confident on the oda guy??...see! I dated a younger guy who doesn't knw hw to say "I love u" but d day I was ill....even my parent could testify dat he cares love is not a word sugar it's an action, an attitde....an act! dis oda guy is tryin to buy her love with materialism...believe dat oda guy is not a better option, she might lose her bf as we all think, bt b rest assured she ll meet a better person (good things separate so dat better things cn cum together)

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2015
brownlord:

@foxxynik pretty silly comment here
Yeah...but it'd take a pundit to decipher it...not some street urchins....!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.