Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (56620 Views)

When Will I Find My Soul Mate Or Heart Desire / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by gymnasium(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

@ 7, she cnt use one without the other it's like a car without an engine, u cnt drive

My question wat gives uu the confident dat dis guy is a better person for her...a guy who advice her to dump her bf for him? which decent pesin does dat, and who says ditance relatnship doesn't work??...

Zara he's not saying the other guy is a better person, let's look at the story very well and carve out points

1. Distance and unavailability of the first guy has taken its toll on the op thereby forcing her to get another companion

2. Distance relationships are like a coin with two sides its no guarantee for lasting love

3. The op herself has started a trend she believes the first guy would not follow which we al know its not possible

4. The op should stop decieving herself and follow her head, cos its natural for guys to get jealous and ask you to quit your first love and follow them she started the trend so she should follow it through

Drops ma pen.........

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Juliesexy(f): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
I hate all these threads and so much unnecessary talks of virginity and sex.

See... You already know what you want.
Do you actually want me to tell you to have sex or not to have sex? Like I'm the one to experience that 'Oh-My-God' sort'orgasm... undecided

If you want to f*ck, f#ck. If you don't want to f#ck, then f#ck off! undecided
Almost brutal, but absolutely spot on. I think she's already doing what she wants to do.

By the way, what do you mean by "Oh-My-God sort of orgasm"? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by ichieakpo(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
PICTURES OR I DONTBELIEVEIT
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
gymnasium:

Zara he's not saying the other guy is a better person, let's look at the story very well and carve out points

1. Distance and unavailability of the first guy has taken its toll on the op thereby forcing her to get another companion

2. Distance relationships are like a coin with two sides its no guarantee for lasting love

3. The op herself has started a trend she believes the first guy would not follow which we al know its not possible

4. The op should stop decieving herself and follow her head, cos its natural for guys to get jealous and ask you to quit your first love and follow them she started the trend so she should follow it through

Drops ma pen.........

Ok but there Is one tin I knw dat neva deceives me, dat small still vooice...everybody does! she does...lemme listen to it
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Ajuran: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
phuck em both, and take which ever one has a bigger dickkkkk

God be with you. If you still cant decide, call me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by anigbajumo(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
nallypaul:
Hello dear by this u won't get the answer u seeck. I would to share a similar story with and the out come but it won't be here. Whstspp me 08035307959. The other is best option for one reason and he may be doom for you if your not sure of the reason. I await your msg. Paul I studied gardian and counciling in ABSU

chai,una one xpress ur own feelings again nd make it be Tri trouble 4d gal nt Double trouble again.......continue,God z watching
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Sharksblow(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
2 . Will my bf or me fall out of love as we grow due to the age
3. Am I sure that he is not cheating on me or later leave me for someone else
4. Should I loose my virginity to him to prove my love
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
6 . Will I leave to regret leaving the other guy
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy
8. Will I fall inlove with the other guy if I stop seeing my bf?

These are your research questions, where the Bleep are your hypotheses? Get out of my office!!!
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by farem: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2015
So you are confused and you have to come the land of confusion to seek help? You come to Sodom and Gomorrah to mediate on the issue that bothers on morality and chastity (anyway there is still a righteous Lot, the half-committed wife and largely out-and-out daughters to help yo).
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by shortisland: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Since u don't watch nollywood

What about this China movie Title "" JUN TAO DIE BECAUSE HE NO MIND HIM BUSINESS""

or you don't watch CHINAWOOD too sad

Title sounds Italian. Anyways have a wonderful day
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2015
shortisland:

Title sounds Italian. Anyways have a wonderful day
LMAO jooor

Have a nice day too jare while I

Continue Smoking
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

The following are the questions that keep on giving me sleepless nights :

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you

1- talking about dumping, are you an object? it's not a new thing. it's even possible he's shining some other CUNTinents out there. my advice, focus on your life, be a
woman of integrity. a serious man will come crawling.
2- it's possible, afterall the later friend is closer to you more.
3- I'm warning you,don't waste your time to live a frustrated life later, pursue your career and don't get distracted. relationships are dangerous commitments.
4- loosing virginity to a guy is oldschool and epic, you will end up loosing your value and integrity. at the end,boy of the guys will forget(my point;you can never satisfy a man with sex)
5- by God's grace, at the right time.
6- you will only regret allowing yourself drop your guard for relationship sake.
7- hian! don't you have ambition?you better focus oh. weigh it, go for the one that pays your dowry.
8- is this life?your head is filled with bf bf bf bf!!!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry
if you think you Love two people at once,,choose the second. undecided

Because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have a second option
angry

Confused set of species undecided
true talk my broda.
To the OP, did u really expect the second guy to act differently?
he knows you have a bf u love/claim to love, even if he's d devil himself, he'll never show it, he's gonna do everything, I mean anything possible to impress you nd win u over.
this post however, isnt to tell u dt he's evil, just be wise, we guys can do almost anything to impress a lady we want.
I'll advice u seat ur bf down nd talk to him, try nd know what plans he has for u....dt a guy is ready to settle down doesn't make him an angel.
dt was ow a guy was telling my babe to wisen up nd date him dt she shud test who's the better guy between us.
I was just laughing when she showed me the chat.
cc
Beverlyjean
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
What's wrong with 9 years difference in marriage?

EVERYTHING!!!
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Rareg: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:
Hhhmmmmmm...dis one is strong!...my dear my good advice is to stick to ur bf, reason because a guy who is comfortable dating u while u re a relatnship ll someday cheat on u while u datin him,secondly, he is selfish, for him to ask u to dump ur bf for him...gal Dats not a good person to me...my dear u got urself into dis mess....wen I was datin my bf I got a crush on an extremely lovin guy who wouldn't mind datin me while am datin my bf, but I knew wat I wanted...am not a cheat and I cnt leave my bf for someone else...because u love ur bf doesn't mean u wnt love odas....u jst hav to control ur emotionals...don't cheat in a relatnship if u cnt stay, jst leave!...u had better dump d oda guy and stick to ur bf else u ll end up loosin both, I was in dis shoe before and wat I did was dump the distractin guy and focus on my bf tho we re no more but I didn't regret my actions...y not confess to ur bf abt wat has been going on and as him to forgive u, @least dat is a test of love....u don't need to follow ur head without ur heart or heart without ur head all u hav to do is do the right tin....do the right tin gal and it includes not cheatin on ur bf..i cn tell u since Ave been in relatnship I hav neva cheated on my bf before...not even once, be prouud to b among the decent gals
I second what zaralady said. It's important you stick with your boy friend, the other guy is just distracting you. Pls be focused. All that gliters is not gold....
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Rareg:

I second what zaralady said. It's important you stick with your boy friend, the other guy is just distracting you. Pls be focused. All that gliters is not gold....

We represent... cool
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:

1- talking about dumping, are you an object? it's not a new thing. it's even possible he's shining some other CUNTinents out there. my advice, focus on your life, be a
woman of integrity. a serious man will come crawling.
2- it's possible, afterall the later friend is closer to you more.
3- I'm warning you,don't waste your time to live a frustrated life later, pursue your career and don't get distracted. relationships are dangerous commitments.
4- loosing virginity to a guy is oldschool and epic, you will end up loosing your value and integrity. at the end,boy of the guys will forget(my point;you can never satisfy a man with sex)
5- by God's grace, at the right time.
6- you will only regret allowing yourself drop your guard for relationship sake.
7- hian! don't you have ambition?you better focus oh. weigh it, go for the one that pays your dowry.
8- is this life?your head is filled with bf bf bf bf!!!

If to say u b boy I for ask u out tongue, u re so on point sugar smiley
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by EOOJ(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2015
jashar:
Leave both.

Focus on building your career or brand. You're young. Or are you ready for marriage now?

My spidey sense tells me you attached to the 2nd guy cuz of material things.

Ur wat "Spidey senses" hahahahaaaa....I like dat grin spiderwoman

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by kraftsta(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2015
quote author=zaralady post=31315816]

Thnx bros my head don big tire ehn? grin cheesy, u re too much[/quote]

Thanx hun..
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by ShaddyTerese(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2015
"He also said that even if I leave him and my bf
should later find out what I did with him , that my bf
will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose
the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him
( the other guy)"
I can smell blackmail from a thousand miles. Ask Ur self this question: wouldn't your bf do all the things this other guy is doing if he was disposed? #besides you said you understand his tight schdule#
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by EOOJ(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

EVERYTHING!!!

There is nothing wrong in dat ooo grin infat I have a friend whose parents age diffrence is 15yrs....my parents 8yrs n my uncle n his wife 19yrs age difference n all living happily.

Love n mutual understanding matters

My opinion though grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by deloon(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
foxxynik:

They're not sane..... Look up for the word "sane" in the dictionary.... Any man who does dat isn't sane...
Men who hunt for married women aint sane... And married men who hunt for single ladies aint sane.... No real man will toil with the heart of a woman!....
Listen...I've had cases where ladies trip for guys and the guy will turn them down...simply becoz they can't cheat on their spouse.... I've also had cases whr reasonable ladies turn men down becoz they can't cheat on their relationship....
If u're inexperience....u'd believe that they're no sane men in this country.... But I tell you what... They're a lot of them... Its not a new thing.... Men who hunt for engaged ladies do that at their own peril....likewise the ladies.....
Never say dat...a sane man will behave in such a demented way...

Dude, do not insult me by asking me to look up the word "sane"!
Asking a girl who says she is in a relationship out is a very normal thing to do. Do not bring your sentiments into logic.
This one you are having cases, are you a shrink? You need to get yourself checked. Well obviously you should coz you said there are no sane men in the country which of course includes you.
"No real man will toil with the heart of a woman". Man furk that! It seems you are trying to impress NL ladies. Get real. This is so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

EVERYTHING!!!
Nothing is wrong with it. The 2 years difference is the one that isn't so cool (I didn't say wrong) but if they can manage themselves with it then, they should continue.

Do you know women age faster than men? A man of 50 years will still look young and smart but his wife if 48 years will already be an old woman. It isn't so cool to still look young your wife looks like your eldest sister or aunty.
You get my drift??

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by peedeeasobie(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

The following are the questions that keep on giving me sleepless nights :

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you

See where people are pampering a serial cheater and a greedy being.
continue, your eyes will soon open!
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by apparentlylaw(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Xo Apparently , U re Cheating on Ur Bf ...Vewi Bad ....the other Guy is a Devil .....the Devil knows u ve some1 dat wuld make u happi ...nd he has sent a distraction to U ....follow the other guy nd u wuld loose d 1st one ....nd I bet u , u wuld regret loosing ur bf ......nd ur bf wuld be finking nw dah he is d only one on ur mind now ...SMH ..ha8 relationships ...
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by UnimkeAk(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2015
You guys should stop this nonsense of bringing your emotional problems here.

I know life isn't white and black so I won't judge u.

But we know, the comments here won't change ur decisions.
You've already decided on what to do
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by kendopkn: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2015
My dear pls wat I ll tell u now is dat if u no dat u have intrest on ur bf u beter go 4him ok bt wat I ll make u 2 understand is dat make sure dat u sit wit ur bf and talk 2 him observ him weder he dis cos of getin marreg wit u or not so dat u will not do 2 00 ok because is beter u go 2 who is care 4u dan who is showin u love love ok shing ur eyes
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nothing is wrong with it. The 2 years difference is the one that isn't so cool (I didn't say wrong) but if they can manage themselves with it then, they should continue.

Do you know women age faster than men? A man of 50 years will still look young and smart but his wife if 48 years will already be an old woman. It isn't so cool to still look young your wife looks like your eldest sister or aunty.
You get my drift??

When the young don't take care of themselves they'll look old..... I know many women who are old in age but look very young, Momsi Jeff included... so don't even preach that old age line for me,I no gree lol......9 yrs is too much abeg
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

When the young don't take care of themselves they'll look old..... I know many women who are old in age but look very young, Momsi Jeff included... so don't even preach that old age line for me,I no gree lol......9 yrs is too much abeg
And two years is so perfect??

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2015
EOOJ:

There is nothing wrong in dat ooo grin infat I have a friend whose parents age diffrence is 15yrs....my parents 8yrs n my uncle n his wife 19yrs age difference n all living happily.

Love n mutual understanding matters

My opinion though grin

So you're trying to tell me that when he was 18 years old,his wife was not even born?.......later you people will be saying that notherners are marrying children... smh
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And two years is so perfect??

O yes!...... highest 5yrs......but 9!!....haba na..... when you dey 100lvl she just dey enter JSS1...... no let German juice deceive you o,na small pikin o
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

O yes!...... highest 5yrs......but 9!!....haba na..... [s]when you dey 100lvl she just dey enter JSS1......[/s] no let German juice deceive you o,na small pikin o
Well, different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:
please take to heart this; as much as this new guy seems good from you, i am seeing a very bad trait about him, which is, he manipulates your age and naivety to always have his way. Are you ready to put up with this forever? i know he also made you do those things you did with him and i believe he wont stop until he deflowers you even before marriage (you will forever regret it). The truth is no decent guy will capitalize on your bf falls mostly to prove he is the one and is even blackmailing you that your bf wont accept you if he finds out what happened just so you will be threatened and sheepishly follow him as you always do. Btw, who will tell your bf what only you two knows if he doesnt have evil intentions. My fear is your naivety, that guy knows you but you dont know him, you only know he does what your bf is unable to do but you still dont know he is doing it from what you told him so that he can be the better one. You told us the falls of your bf but you did not tell us any about this guy, i bet you dont know as you have been blinded by his show and naivety. When going for a relationship, you also look at the other's bad side to be sure you can put up with it after marriage, i want to hear his badside from you. Now i am not saying this to mean your bf is the one as he may not be ready soon and there are too many problems with long distance and term relationships. Mind you, this guy family may like you afterall their son possibly made them to, but know that you will live with their son and they will always support him no matter what. I have not written him off totally, but i want you to take it slow or even a break to know what's good in him apart from shining with your bf shortcomings as well as his bads whether you can put up with them. Please dont give him your Virginity before marriage, i am seriously waiting to hear a reply from you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.