Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (56471 Views)

When Will I Find My Soul Mate Or Heart Desire / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by JoeCutie(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2015
ayocool:

Actually she is double dating under the umbrella of confusion. Whats confusing about choosing btw 2 people when you already know one is your head and the other is your heart? selfishness !!. How old are you that you are a virgin? But your thoughts and promises to a guy are loose. Which of the guys would you stay with if you heard they are doing this same thing you are doing? If you respect your first relationship, there are walls you would have built around yourself. You are cheating already !! Driving in the middle of a two lane road wanting to swerve at will to which lane moves faster, you are not the only road user ma'am. How to confuse you more.. you never know what the guys are also doing behind you, so keep it up grin
Nothing should be added to this, you've said it all. Nice one, bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by XBLadez: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

You don't have to say that about me , I told you that I am still fresh when it comes to relationships , I don't have friends and my mum and dad monitor me a lot , so I don't no much about boys because I am the only child, I don't have brothers or sisters. I stick to myself most times . The other guy wasn't planned for , it just happened. My fear is that my bf that I luv might end up leaving me if he finds out . I don't want to loose them both
You just keep confusing urself, that's why the guy used the 'olosho in the making' remark. How can u claim u love someone when u still have a side attraction? And how would u feel if u find out ur bf abroad is flirting with another girl there?
Na wa o. The love you're SHIARRING. . .DIARISGOD o!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by groundnutoil(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2015
girls sha but ma own na go with d second guy cus if u luved ur porposed bf u wudnt have had a second

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Common sense is not common at all. cheesy

Am Soorrry to burst ur bubbles sugar...common sense is common buut d "use" of common sense is not common, everybody has sense...dat is y it "common" bt not every one knws hw to use it, like the oda guy...it's obvious his brain need factory reset cheesy wink, am jokin oooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by HIHMAZA: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Na only you be virgin I Abeg my Dog nna. Virgin
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by XBLadez: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Its spiritual undecided!
I don tire to dhe hear virgin dis virgin dat, infact, I no wan marry virgin again. Cos I hear say some babe dhe carry pal oil near bed to pour in disguise for dem husband dat nite. Too many olosho claiming virginity, picture of d hymen or I don't believe undecided
Picture of hymen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mad man!!!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2015
[size=20pt] One major thing you need to do before making any decision.[/size]

Have an indepth discussion with the two guys. Know their plans for the future and where and how they place you in that future. When you do so, you'll know the one to stick with.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by cutiepie01(f): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

In the beginning , he said I can be with my bf but it seems like he started changing words when my bf missed those dates while he was available but even with that I might wanna be with the one I love
Ok
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Lol! What kinda Virgins roam Naija

When I was 20 year old virgin no man had seen my naked body. I couldn't look men in the eyes and you're dating and handling two men. Let me cll it Bull.Shi! Anyway you cheated. You boyfriend should leave you. Lastly you don't love your boyfriend because you upgraded your mumu.
All_The_Ladies #put your hands up! Try single life and self respect

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2015
*****WISDOM*****
my dear i undstd ur plight coz u ar a novice in d LOVE-MAKING.
le me condemn both first:
UR BF:
ur bf stays abroad most tyms & u still trust him like God, well, Its possible shall, it cud be true u trust him if u hv smart device monitoring him with full GPRS lol.
This guy is 23 & u ar 21 (hahahah) I laf in sakwoto.
THE NEW GUY:
it cud be true dat dis new guy wants to sacrifice all he has to make love with a virgin. *be careful with him**
THE TRUTH FRM MY UNDSTDING.
u still love ur bf bcoz he is d first man in ur life. with time u will get to appreciate d importance of ATTENTION IN R/SHIP. for me, a bird in hand (new guy) worth more than thousands in d bush(ur bf), frm experience.
Only if u ar not yet ready for marriage for atleast in d nxt 5yrs u can remain with him (bird in d bush). if u ar not.....(bird @hand). Reason bcoz he (new guy) may hv immediate intention for u looking at his age & hw serious he is.
ISSUE OF TELLING U TO LEAVE UR BF.
i undstd, almost 90% of men will tell u dat, & d truth remains d truth (bcoz u hv divided Love attention datz y u ar yet to love him d way u ought to).
taking note of his caring&attention, datz wat evry woman enjoy both in r/ship & marital life.
Coz of much story, dnt let d second guy GO coz he possess d quality of a serious man at FIRST SITE, take time & study him like ur degree project work, i think he is more preferable. gudluck dear...

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by fuckerholic(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2015
ZedX6:
A car without an engine can still be pushed.

Confidence? I'm an expert at reading peoples emotions from their writings. She has forgotten the guy abroad. The age gap between them is small. He is 23. When is he gonna be thru with school and come back? What if he comes back with another girl? Why does she deserve to wait and base everything on an uncertainty?

Long distance relationships are a fvcking waste of time. It's better for you two to mutually break up and move on. Then in future, you meet yourselves single, you can continue.

This girl here has done more than enough for the guy abroad to dump her already. Da fuq, she has done everything with the guy here, except sex, and she's contemplating losing her virginity to him for fvcks sake. Do not be beclouded by sentiments. She has moved on without him. All that talk of love for him is complete and utter bullshit.

Are you a psychologist,sociologist or lawyer ?
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by fuckerholic(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2015
For me I will advise you leave both guys..be very angry with them for coming at once to confuse you.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Jok3r(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
My dear u av d ans 2 ur qstns. Its al arnd u. U av d greata power 2 dcid 4 urself
falconey:
I think you should follow summarize!!!!
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by XBLadez: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

Does say it's not possible, say it's rare or difficult bt it is very possible..nobody knw hw much the younger care abt dis gal @least not to cheat, "she said he cn neva cheat on her" dat confidence Dats a prove he loves her...but does she hav dis confident on the oda guy??...see! Am dated a younger guy who doesn't knw hw to say "I love u" but d day I was ill....even my parent could testify dat he cares love is not a word sugar it's an action, an attitde....an act! dis oda guy is tryin to buy her love with materialism ...believe dat oda guy is not a better option, she might lose her bf as we all think, bt b rest assured she ll meet a better person (good things separate so dat better things cn cum together)
My dear, the new guy is ready to settle down. A guy who has nothing good in his mind for a girl won't take her to meet the parents! That's just one secret about men that u may not know. Granted, the parents of the mature guy likes the confused virgin and call her 'daughter'. Don't u understand what that means? It means they accept her!
The other one is abroad, schooling. What's the possibility that after graduation he would still love his 'Naija babe'? And don't forget he hasn't taken her to meet the parents yet, and nobody can say they'd accept her if he eventually does. Their age is close and their educational difference is wide. These are factors too

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by olajosy: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2015
My dear virgin Mary, do u think u can eat ur cake and av it? My candid advice is 4u 2repent 4rm double dating cos d kingdom of God is @hand. U can continue if u think u can kill 2birds wit a stone ooo cos no1 knows d advise u'll 4low after d end of dis season film we're featuring... U don't realy knows wat u av now until u lose it 2a serious, uncheatable and reliable lady...
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by ibnquasale(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2015
At your age you are already double dating. Thunder wey go fire you and your advisers ( including those on this thread) is presently under studying Amadioha

You come dey use virginity dey deceive people for here
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by VivaLaFrans: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Please ooo Beverlyjean, follow your head, your boyfriend is still a boy because he is not yet a working class. Or is he an Enterpreneur? Get married ooo, or you may regret it.... Better start loving the second guy who is READY to take you to the altar. Tosyne2much you were right.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by XBLadez: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:
Lol! What kinda Virgins roam Naija

When I was 20 year old virgin no man had seen my naked body. I couldn't look men in the eyes and you're dating and handling two men. Let me cll it Bull.Shi! Anyway you cheated. You boyfriend should leave you. Lastly you don't love your boyfriend because you upgraded your mumu.
All_The_Ladies #put your hands up! Try single life and self respect
*spits*!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Jennifer89(f): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2015
forget that your young boyfriend he may break ur heart any moment.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry
if you think you Love two people at once,,choose the second. undecided

Because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have a second option
angry

Confused set of species undecided

at op, congratulations to you. your first post (as beverlyjean) on nairaland made the front page. this quoted post is the best advice you can get from a matured mind. especially from a married man. u are still young (21), your first boyfriend (23) is also young. trust me, he doesn't really know what relationship is all about and d probability of dumping u in future is so high. d new guy(30) is what i call ready for marriage. no matter how he pretends, study the parents when you are with them, their relationship together (and with your new guy) will give you an idea how you will be treated if you follow your head. the way you also met is a sign that he might just be d one for u.

talking from experience. my wife also had a similar issue. we are now married for 6 years with 2 lovely kids and everyday she is happy she went with the new guy grin grin grin

i hope you are not pitying the first guy

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by JoeCutie(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

Am Soorrry to burst ur bubbles sugar...common sense is common buut d "use" of common sense is not common, everybody has sense...dat is y it "common" bt not every one knws hw to use it, like the oda guy...it's obvious his brain need factory reset cheesy wink, am jokin oooo cheesy
I get your point, it's absolutely spot on. But then, that "use" of the common sense is actually what we see as the common sense itself. Unlike what the name suggests, it's not common at all. I think 'common sense' is not common.

But you're wicked sha. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by fuckerholic(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

In the beginning , he said I can be with my bf but it seems like he started changing words when my bf missed those dates while he was available but even with that I might wanna be with the one I love

Go ask a prophet for authentic information because all these advices her are all speculations which is dicey..if not I will ask you what is your point ?
Do you just need someone to get married to or someone to hang with as in mere love affair ? If the former I will advice you you discharge both but if the later,thengo with you BF..all the same, go ask IFA !
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by XBLadez: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
AreaFada2:
cheesy grin.
In other words you're now doing permutations & calculations. Not to lose out both ways.
If suddenly the 30-year old guy wins 20 billion Naira Jackpot, your guy abroad will be history. So the love you profess so much will be of no use.

For a "fresh" & tightly monitored girl, you have done well juggling two guys. Some unmonitored girls of your age don't even have one.

I think the government should now consider legalising polyandry so that women can marry two or more willing men.
Hahahahahahaha!! grin cheesy grin this dude is funny!
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by marketoro(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverly my candid advice for u in a tym like dis is for u to pray to God to direct u to make d ryt decision....Since u are a virgin as u claimed I bliv ur prayers will be highly n quickly answered...Mean while Love comes from d heart n not head, if ur heart is with ur bf stay with him..my dear love is not all about showering of gifts but d intent of the guy showering d gifts..he might be doing dos tinx just to lure u to bed n afterward dump u...U need God now my Dear, just pray
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by drtwist(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2015
I took my time to read all comment ahead b4 commenting. Gal I think @ 21, a graduate u are old enough 4 marriage( ur choice). Though u love ur BF, but there is no guaranty that u will like to settle with him because he his still young and as time move further his taste of lady will improve from ur standard to someone else reason being he still have time. Also don't make the mistake of letting ur present guy knws u don't love him it shld b inside u(maturity). because even when u finally fall in love with him he will still b having that dout about u which will leta put u @ ur own risk. So and b mature girl.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by drtwist(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2015
I took my time to read all comment ahead b4 commenting. Gal I think @ 21, a graduate u are old enough 4 marriage( ur choice). Though u love ur BF, but there is no guaranty that u will like to settle with him because he his still young and as time move further his taste of lady will improve from ur standard to someone else reason being he still have time. Also don't make the mistake of letting ur present guy knws u don't love him it shld b inside u(maturity). because even when u finally fall in love with him he will still b having that dout about u which will leta put u @ ur own risk. So try b mature girl.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2015
XBLadez:

*spits*!!
Yuk You uncivilised baboon embarassed
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Eberex(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2015
PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY !!! Or better still talk this through with your mother. And if you think you are too scared to seek her advice then i suggest you seek your spiritual director's advise. You should have a pastor or priest who you can pour your heart to than coming to Nairaland where you have both the good, the bad and the ugly.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by kelvinnn(m): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Wait for ur first love...he is matured enuf to take care of u....this other guy of 23yrs is still very young....hv patience, let the guy from abroad come back and stick to ur love.
*surulere*
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry
if you think you Love two people at once,,choose the second. undecided

Because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have a second option
angry

Confused set of species undecided
super mixed with classic...u nailed it!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by XBLadez: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Haba brother this is not a War zone naaaagrin
If u are looking for one visit the nearest sambisa forest and use that your quote to diffuse bomb

Arhargh only u !!!! na only dey this building ni
The girls For Advise and you dey Give Heart Attack ....

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.