Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (56479 Views)

When Will I Find My Soul Mate Or Heart Desire / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by XBLadez: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

Yuk You uncivilised baboon embarassed
Hope u know why I did that. undecided I found ur post despicable
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Wow...well I blv u shud tell ur bf wat happened and ask 4 forgivenesss,if he's generous yall can still continue dating...don't be fooled by d oda guy,cos no man wud wanna marry a woman who cheated with him cos she myt cheat on him lata too...
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2015
shockedshocked So u pple are still advising this girl

shocked SPECIAL ADVISERS OF THE REPUBLIC OF NAIRALAND FORUM

shocked THE GIRL WEY DEY NACK APUUU AND EGUSIWA SOUP FOR WHERE SHE DEY AND UNA JUST DEY THERE DEY SWEAT PROFUSELY FOR SPACE TO ADVISE

shocked ITS OBVIOUS THAT ALICE WAS TRULY IN THE WONDERLAND OOOOO

grin I KW SOME OF YOU WILL TAKE LEAVE AT YOUR VARIOUS WORKPLACE JUST TO COME AND ADVISE THIS GIRL......

SHA THE BEAUTY IS IN THE WORDS OF OF 95 ADVISER TO JUST ONE YEAR.... SO KEEP ADVISING WHICH I KEEP SMOKING MY TOBBACCO

SoCAN I CONTINUE SMOKING
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
I get your point, it's absolutely spot on. But then, that "use" of the common sense is actually what we see as the common sense itself. Unlike what the name suggests, it's not common at all. I think 'common sense' is not common.

But you're wicked sha. cheesy

Ok sir grin
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by agrovick(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry
if you think you Love two people at once,,choose the second. undecided

Because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have a second option
angry

Confused set of species undecided
Does that quote hold water? Humans crave attention and I think she is confused right now cos she is getting that attention in excess from the 2nd guy. In other news, the gal is a player, she can swear her bf is not cheating while our dear Virgin is enjoying the best of two worlds. Girls eh

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2015
XBLadez:

My dear, the new guy is ready to settle down. A guy who has nothing good in his mind for a girl won't take her to meet the parents! That's just one secret about men that u may not know. Granted, the parents of the mature guy likes the confused virgin and call her 'daughter'. Don't u understand what that means? It means they accept her!
The other one is abroad, schooling. What's the possibility that after graduation he would still love his 'Naija babe'? And don't forget he hasn't taken her to meet the parents yet, and nobody can say they'd accept her if he eventually does. Their age is close and their educational difference is wide. These are factors too

I didn't say he doesn't want to marry her, don't. Think d guy is desperate and wants to settle down?...dis guy is still young u cnt force her on an older guy...anyways I don tire..d choice I hers..my advice and urs is not valuable if she doesn't heed to dem
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by kraftsta(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:
Hhhmmmmmm...dis one is strong!...my dear my good advice is to stick to ur bf, reason because a guy who is comfortable dating u while u re a relatnship ll someday cheat on u while u datin him,secondly, he is selfish, for him to ask u to dump ur bf for him...gal Dats not a good person to me...my dear u got urself into dis mess....wen I was datin my bf I got a crush on an extremely lovin guy who wouldn't mind datin me while am datin my bf, but I knew wat I wanted...am not a cheat and I cnt leave my bf for someone else...because u love ur bf doesn't mean u wnt love odas....u jst hav to control ur emotionals...don't cheat in a relatnship if u cnt stay, jst leave!...u had better dump d oda guy and stick to ur bf else u ll end up loosin both, I was in dis shoe before and wat I did was dump the distractin guy and focus on my bf tho we re no more but I didn't regret my actions...y not confess to ur bf abt wat has been going on and as him to forgive u, @least dat is a test of love....u don't need to follow ur head without ur heart or heart without ur head all u hav to do is do the right tin....do the right tin gal and it includes not cheatin on ur bf..i cn tell u since Ave been in relatnship I hav neva cheated on my bf before...not even once, be prouud to b among the decent gals

Wow! Gal u are d best...I think u should b in a TV show making lots of money...nice counselling....#thumbs up
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Donpizzle(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2015
d truth is u are as confused as ur post. Se fini
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by MosakuAW(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2015
This your stoty sound like a movie script. Please look for Tonto dinke, Jim iyke and Majeed to act it first and let see the end before comment. Just joking. Pls let the guy abroad go jare and focus with the one near. A bird in hand better pass million for bush

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by JoeCutie(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

Ok sir grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
kraftsta:

Wow! Gal u are d best...I think u should b in a TV show making lots of money...nice counselling....#thumbs up

Thnx bros my head don big tire ehn? grin cheesy, u re too much
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by tomzman: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:
shockedshocked So u pple are still advising this girl
shocked SPECIAL ADVISERS OF THE REPUBLIC OF NAIRALAND FORUM
shocked THE GIRL WEY DEY NACK APUUU AND EGUSIWA SOUP FOR WHERE SHE DEY AND UNA JUST DEY THERE DEY SWEAT PROFUSELY FOR SPACE TO ADVISE
shocked ITS OBVIOUS THAT ALICE WAS TRULY IN THE WONDERLAND OOOOO
grin I KW SOME OF YOU WILL TAKE LEAVE AT YOUR VARIOUS WORKPLACE JUST TO COME AND ADVISE THIS GIRL......
SHA THE BEAUTY IS IN THE WORDS OF OF 95 ADVISER TO JUST ONE YEAR.... SO KEEP ADVISING WHICH I KEEP SMOKING MY TOBBACCO
SoCAN I CONTINUE SMOKING
grin

Op, this is a time for prayers. Seek God's face in prayers and follow His leading.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2015
MosakuAW:
This your stoty sound like a movie script. Please look for Tonto dinke, Jim iyke and Majeed to act it first and let see the end before comment. Just joking. Pls let the guy abroad go jare and focus with the one near. A bird in hand better pass million for bush

YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAYING !!!!!! angry

HOW THAT PROVERB TAKE CONCERN THE SITUATION ON GROUND NW
EHN ANSA ME CHIEF ADVISER OF THE REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ALWAYS TURNING GOODLUCK JONATHAN HEAD UPSIDE DOWN
NOW U DON COME NAIRALAND NW
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by aimuan(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

The following are the questions that keep on giving me sleepless nights :

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
2 . Will my bf or me fall out of love as we grow due to the age
3. Am I sure that he is not cheating on me or later leave me for someone else
4. Should I loose my virginity to him to prove my love
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
6 . Will I leave to regret leaving the other guy
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy
8. Will I fall inlove with the other guy if I stop seeing my bf?

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you
maybe the other guy is trying to take advantage of the fact that your bf is always busy.am not sure he wl continue like this the moment you leave your bf.my advise for you is,sit your bf down and talk to him.let him understd why he shld create more time for you,and tell him hw other guys wants you,this will help him to adjust if he really want you bad enough.NOTE dnt loose your virginity to the other guy o,if you do,tins wil change o.speaking from experience
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by sirneyo2005: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2015
because ur bf is not around u decided to get another bf and you say you love him what will happen if this new guy travels abroad i wonder why some girls wont be patient

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by XBLadez: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

I didn't say he doesn't want to marry her, don't. Think d guy is desperate and wants to settle down?...dis guy is still young u cnt force her on an older guy...anyways I don tire..d choice I hers..my advice and urs is not valuable if she doesn't heed to dem
Me too, I don tire. But the age difference is not TOO MUCH. Na when she begin born children u go know
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by shortisland: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:
CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING

Continue. Just have it at the back of your mind that no matter how much weed you smoke you can never be the most high grin

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Reaper231(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Now dis is d problem with women. They feel god gave them d right to explore. With wat yu doing now yu think simply cos yu do everything wit dis guy but not sex dat makes yu faithful and have a right to questn ur bf's faithfulness. Yu been cheating all along bt u scarec ur BF may nt be faithful. Well, my only advice is wat eva yu do wit both of them do not lose ur virginity yet for any of dem. Its only wit ur virginity yu cn prove to ur BF dat u still intact and also if u give it to ur BF dis oda guy may leave. He's patient cos he knws u a virgin and he may be satisfying himself somewhr else so he cn wait for u till marriage tho

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2015
tomzman:

grin

Op, this is a time for prayers. Seek God's face in prayers and follow His leading.

CHINEKE NOTHING THAT I WILL NOT SEE ON NAIRALAND OOOO

BROS WHO U DEY GIVE THAT ADVISE TO SHEY NA ME DEY FIND ADVISE WEY U COME DEY QUOTE ME LIKE JOHN LEGEND

TAKE TIME OOO AFTER THUNDERBIRD WOULD WANT TO ADVISE HE WILL NW THINK ITS ME ALL OF UNA DEY ADVISE

WELL SHA I SEE YOU JOOR ... YOU GET MOUTH ABEG NO LOVE TWO GIRLS SO U NO END UP FOR NAIRALAND LIKE THIS GIRL OOO

CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING??
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2015
BeverlyJean, there's nothing unique about what you're doing or going to do. You are a slutt in the mold of them that have gone before you. You want nairaland to help you rationalise your indiscretions so far, isn't it?
I'm sure some manginas have done that by now. By the way, you've ceased being a virgin tey tey. So just get the bvllshit over with, marry the rich guy and stop spamming this forums with sly slutiness disguised as confused holiness.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Emmahunk(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you

First Love is always like that else you would have seen the handwriting on the wall rather than making excuses for your boyfriend's possible signs of cheating. I mean for someone who had been out of the Country, finally being around and having a particular number of times he sees you in a month. Hmmm.
My dear, your boyfriend even in the next 15 years can still be an 'eligible bachelor but not you. Women naturally mature faster than men.
Finally, in marriage, it's always better to marry because you are loved more and not because your love is more.
Loosing your virginity to your bf really will not be a parameter to prove the depth of your love to him. As a matter of fact, your still being a virgin could be the only reason you still see him a couple of times a month.
Give the second guy a chance if you are ready to settle down

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by donifez(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2015
This situation is dicey,your boyfriend may love you so much,you even said you are sure he is not cheating on you...as for the other guy he might also love you but his approach ain't cool...telling you to leave your boyfriend(think well)...although from what it seems you are more aligned to the new guy...if u need marriage in a jiffy go for the new guy (you might be lucky). And just incase you want to leave your bf..do tell him fast( so he can get past you quickly).

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
shortisland:

Continue. Just have it at the back of your mind that no matter how much weed you smoke you can never be the most high grin

LMAOgrin

GUY HAVE YOU WATCH THIS NIGERIAN MOVIE TITLED ""THUNDER FIRE YOU 1&2"" ??

SO CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING?? undecided
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by peddyholly: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Friendship always take the center stage in any "relationship" and when falling in love, go into the relatnshp wif ur heart and not ur head coz with that u can weigh the realities on ground. Ur so called bf is still young and will meet several angels before he's ripe for marriage bt ur frnd is mature enough and bet it wif me, he's ur best friend. So in tandem wif my analogy, use ur head to decide and not ur heart. Shalom

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by SplendidE(f): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2015
@op....To be sincere I'm more confuse than U...if u really want sound advice log in to Facebook n search for the page..SEXLIFE in 9ja....n post there...u're gonna get all d advice u want there.... tnx
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

big mumu.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by shortisland: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:

LMAOgrin

GUY HAVE YOU WATCH THIS NIGERIAN MOVIE TITLED ""THUNDER FIRE YOU 1&2"" ??

SO CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING?? undecided

I don't watch Nollywood. Care to tell me what happened in the movie? grin
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by franugo(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
cheesy cheesy

But then, I still don't get you, bro. embarassed

funny guy, wetin con dey smile u b4grin

ah just dey tell you say kim k 2 bad gan cheesy U no fit compare am 2 amateur like d op
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2015
SplendidE:
@op....To be sincere I'm more confuse than U...if u really want sound advice log in to Facebook n search for the page..SEXLIFE in 9ja....n post there...u're gonna get all d advice u want there.... tnx

That is where u HV been going to get your own advise abi...... It obvious ur Sex life is complicated you go to Facebook to get all the advise from there and u cone to nairaland to tell pple about it....O mase ooo!!!!

For Facebook the advise there get 500yrs guarantee abi
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Kingsasian(m): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:
Hhhmmmmmm...dis one is strong!...my dear my good advice is to stick to ur bf, reason because a guy who is comfortable dating u while u re a relatnship ll someday cheat on u while u datin him,secondly, he is selfish, for him to ask u to dump ur bf for him...gal Dats not a good person to me...my dear u got urself into dis mess....wen I was datin my bf I got a crush on an extremely lovin guy who wouldn't mind datin me while am datin my bf, but I knew wat I wanted...am not a cheat and I cnt leave my bf for someone else...because u love ur bf doesn't mean u wnt love odas....u jst hav to control ur emotionals...don't cheat in a relatnship if u cnt stay, jst leave!...u had better dump d oda guy and stick to ur bf else u ll end up loosin both, I was in dis shoe before and wat I did was dump the distractin guy and focus on my bf tho we re no more but I didn't regret my actions...y not confess to ur bf abt wat has been going on and as him to forgive u, @least dat is a test of love....u don't need to follow ur head without ur heart or heart without ur head all u hav to do is do the right tin....do the right tin gal and it includes not cheatin on ur bf..i cn tell u since Ave been in relatnship I hav neva cheated on my bf before...not even once, be prouud to b among the decent gals
best advice
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by franugo(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2015
mikketech:
big mumu.

bros abeg take am easy na, e never reach dt level. Op is just confused....
.....I think....
Anyhow sha, e no reach 2 dey cuss am like say u be small pikin wey if e no get wetin 2 talk, na 2 cuss.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2015
shortisland:

I don't watch Nollywood. Care to tell me what happened in the movie? grin

Since u don't watch nollywood

What about this China movie Title "" JUN TAO DIE BECAUSE HE NO MIND HIM BUSINESS""

or you don't watch CHINAWOOD too sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.