Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (47916 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by get2abbey(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Shameless PDP, same person they are celebrating once called GEJ useless and incompetent

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sanchez01: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
DaBullIT:

Your bound to get distorted views

Buy data today

Siddon for YouTube

Unedited information

Make conclusions yourself

#TeamGmb
[size=15pt]Lolz... I have unlimited data on my PC and I've been scouting Youtube for the video but haven't found it yet. I wonder why Channels haven't released the video yet.[/size]
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Acidosis(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
I watched the debate...

In all ramifications; PDP killed APC

"We are here debating; and you're here representing GMB because the man you stand for has accused all the media houses in the world for bias" PDP guy to APC
grin grin
grin

Mr Clean's online reputation has been damaged by PDP youths on Channels Television. For all those who missed the show; I sincerely urge you to search for a YouTube version.

7 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Ahmeduana(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Built2last:
Its a showdown this afternoon between PDP supporters of GEJ and APC supporters of GMB.

Did you follow the debate on Channels TV

Ebuka featured Demola raju and the controversial @MrAyeDee..also known as murktar...got to know the guy is half Fulani, half Nupe.
Many others

lets discuss the two candidates here.
What is your take away

I think we have intelligent youths in this country
FOR THE APC REPRESENTUATIVE I KNOW IS GOING TO BE INSULT GALORE! OPPORTUNITY FOR THEM TO DISPLAY THEIR STUPIDITY IN realtime.

4 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ckmayoca: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
gogochocolate:
I CAN SEE WHY BUHARI WILL KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM DEBATES. I THINK PDP GUYS TRUMPED THE APC GUYS HAND DOWN. THE APC GUYS MUST HAVE GONE BACK TO THE DRAWING TABLE BY NOW.

Good u see why Buhari is running away but why did Jonthan run away in 2011 and why did he refuse to declare his asset? Before u remove a small log in someones eyes, try to remove the big one in urs first. If he doesn't want a debate then they shld let him be.

12 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

yeah..u busted the guy right there

Did you watch that part where Akin said FDR did not dance when USA faced terrorism problems and ayedee later told him FDR could not have danced as he was paralysed from his waist downwards lol

The guy sabi book lol

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by zingywingy: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
sad sad
M4gunners:
Unfortunately i may have to disagree with you in your last statement. We don't have intelligent youths in Nigeria, if not they would've choose a 73yrs old to contest for any party while the so called youths kill their follow youths because of ignorance.

What d youth can see while standing, the elders sees farther from their bed..
Our situation now in Nigeria does not require tech or civilization or cinema and movie driven youths.
We need a man of tested discipline to rescue us..then we cud fly with our youthful intelligence...not when the few uses our money for their few benefits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by fkaz(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
babestella:

It's a debate, you can shout and rant responsibly while delivering your points. Fact, APC has no agenda for NIGERIANS. Oh wait a minute, Ayedee just asked Mr. Buhari to prove his WASC result, didn't he? grin grin

Mr Ayedee said notting in that debate, Antony and Deola raju perform better than mr Ayedee, in all APC take the day because mr Ayedee derail from talking issue

7 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Acidosis(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
get2abbey:
Shameless PDP, same person they are celebrating once called GEJ useless and incompetent

keep your photos boy

The guy cleared all these at the beginning of the debate

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Acidosis:
I watched the debate...

In all ramifications; PDP killed APC

"We are here debating; and you're here representing GMB because the man you stand for has accused all the media houses in the world for bias" PDP guy to APC
grin grin
grin

Mr Clean's online reputation has been damaged by PDP youths on Channels Television. For all those who missed the show; I sincerely urge you to search for a YouTube version.

That was @demolarewaju talking, you can follow him on twitter cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by emeka2847: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
At 5:15pm? That programme ended an hour ago o
[quote author=upsonn post=31426977][/quote]
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
kheart:
lol mr ayedee Wan give d APC guy punch oh because d guy present fact.

Mr ayedeee should just stick to his twitter beside he was ask whether he has PVC and he said no tongue

APC won d debate cos dey present fact while PDP debaters were just relying on gossip from twitter and AIT/NTA

What do you understand as facts?

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by betrani(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Built2last:
One word that trend soon is
Phantasmagoric

Permit me to add

Cocacolasmagoric

Pepsimagoric

Abeg add your own

Alomomagoric

Originamagoric

Staromagoric

Mirindamagoric

Guildermagoric

Smirnoffamagoric
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by dre11(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
I can say that Ayedee is a tout with the way he kept interrupting his opponent closing remark that Ebuka was even thinking there would be a fight in the studio

And his closing remark didn't sell GEJ but to talk evils of GMB

10 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by MabraO: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
All these PDP can lie ehn
Taking all APC's glory claiming as theirs

And d So called Ayedee kept taking us far back as 1983 abi 1985 wen we in 2015
He also kept talking about GMB this GMB that
Failing to mention one meaningful thing GEJ clueless retarden has done in d past 6 years.

Let ur work speak for u not u speaking for ur work

Abi una don ever hear say Dangote talk say he is wealthy? Or Rich?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Ahmeduana(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
maestroferddi:
I am watching the programme now.

PDP has winning in their DNA. Their debaters are more articulate and are dusting the guys standing for APC.

This Mr Ay Dee, diee diee o. No kill person with command of issues/subject
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR FEEDING US THE ipso facto! BECAUSE TIRED OF THESE NUISANCE CALLED APC.

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by emeka2847: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
At 5:15pm? That programme ended an hour ago o

JUST CHECKOUT the way @AO1379 tore dem apart .. See as @MrAyeDee dey do http:///Q4ngZD1FpM

[quote author=upsonn post=31426977][/quote]
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Larufa(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Built2last:
Its a showdown this afternoon between PDP supporters of GEJ and APC supporters of GMB.

Did you follow the debate on Channels TV

Ebuka featured Demola raju and the controversial @MrAyeDee..also known as murktar...got to know the guy is half Fulani, half Nupe.
Many others

lets discuss the two candidates here.
What is your take away

I think we have intelligent youths in this country

Point of correction, Murktar is half Nigerian and half Ukraine
He is on the run in New York for not paying his baby mama child support!!!!

5 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by nuesmann(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
so sad to see how is our selfish politicians have divided Nigerians..God will judge them.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by emeka2847: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR FEEDING US THE ipso facto! BECAUSE TIRED OF THESE NUISANCE CALLED APC.
Programme we finished 4pm. Some liars say dem dey watch am 5:15pm
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sanchez01: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Dude, the PDP guys here believes shouting without substance and empty rhetorics from a loud and foul-mouthed guy call Ayedee is more important than than a calm, cool and collected factual and concise responses from Akin. I will choose the later guy above the former anyday.
Akin Oyebode reminds me of Akin Osuntokun.

I have read the post of a guy earlier who claimed he is neither an APC fan nor that of PDP and I discovered he mentioned that Ay Dee was all noise but I wouldn't want to bank on that and believe it. I'm still rooting for GMB come what but it's disappointing that truths cannot be made available even on a Sunday as this! I'm really confused and I'll keep my opinion until I see the video, hopefully before today runs out.

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:
The Ayedee is all just all noise and no fact
The APC guy is more matured and logical with facts and figures.

In your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Switch Dont panic grin grin

U are on NL 24/7. U no dey rest? cheesy

Lazy bone, I have a day job and a little business that I run.

Though I'm yet to own fictitious ships and jets like your useless brother, pendy79 lol
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by scantee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pdp youths get level die, see how the apc guy look useless, busy quoting unverify stats. GEj 4eva

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by IVORY2009(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
The Apc and Pdp youth debating on Channels tv, how are we not sure that they have a user account here with NL, I guess dey should, anyway nice debate, looking forward to more of this frm the front runners President Goodluck Jonathan and General Buhari.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by arewafederation: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sanchez01:
[size=15pt]This is really unfair! I just got in and obviously missed the debate and I honestly don't know who to believe here. True, I'm rooting for GMB but I believe the truths should be allowed at all cost. The PDP warriors believe Ay Dee won while my APC friends say otherwise. Please if you saw the debate, kindly quote me to give an objective reports. Thanks.[/size]

I only watched the last part of the debate, and without being biased, I will give it to the APC reps. Mr. Aydee was given 5 minutes to sell his party and he spent all the time attacking the personality of GMB, without telling the audience what PDP has to offer. He said Buhari has no intelligence because he failed Mathematics at the same time, said Buhari has no certificate. When it was the turn of Ahmed from APC, Mr. Aydee kept interrupting like a thug after he was told how empty he was my the APC.

From my deductions, I think Aydee should stick to tweeter where he can rant like that lunatic bloodykiller because he has nothing upstairs.

19 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by get2abbey(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Acidosis:

keep your photos boy

The guy cleared all these at the beginning of the debate
LOL...just like FFK has cleared all his allegation and insult against GEJ and PDP

keep deceiving yourself

11 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by betrani(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
dorocent:
u lied... am nt a PDP fans neither dat of APC. i watch it live on channels tv dis afternun. d Representers frm both partis tried alot to prove thier instincts buh all i cud c to was dat of PDP representer... thou i dnt know his name buh i knw he tried n presented facts on wat he was saying.... he said sumtin dat drive thinking till nw.. he "transformation is nt jst one day stuff but a process and dat is wat his party is doin" i thought abt it and notice he was ryt buh on d other hand not evry Nigeria will c it like that. buh as one Nigeria... vote wisely.. either GEJ or GMB..

THE CHOICE IS URZ.

I disagree with you! Transformation isn't a one day thing! But not with the kind of people your president sorrounds himself with! He hasn't been his own man all I see is a confused man who relies on the advise of confused people to run a confused nation

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Lazy bone, I have a day job and a little business that I run.

Though I'm yet to own fictitious ships and jets like your useless brother, pendy79 lo[/s]l

Switch you are a liar! How can I believe you when you lied that you only have one moniker?

U are a notorious liar and a hypocrite. U are a jobless political jobber looking for scraps.

U are hating on Pendy79 because he will feed you easily. Switch u are a tout

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by M4gunners: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
zingywingy:
sad sad

What d youth can see while standing, the elders sees farther from their bed..
Our situation now in Nigeria does not require tech or civilization or cinema and movie driven youths.
We need a man of tested discipline to rescue us..then we cud fly with our youthful intelligence...not when the few uses our money for their few benefits
Which tested discipline are you talking about? The one that was killing any Youth fond with drug? Is that the proper way to stop drug trafficking?

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
dre11:

I watch the debate and I can say.....Ayedee is overrated and all noise
The guy ozz tout and was interrupting the other guy when he was presenting his closing remark

Because the guy uttered treasonable falsehood.

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
arewafederation:

I only watched the last part of the debate, and without being biased, I will give it to the APC reps. Mr. Aydee was given 5 minutes to sell his party and he spent all the time attacking the personality of GMB, without telling the audience what PDP has to offer. He said Buhari has no intelligence because he failed Mathematics at the same time, said Buhari has no certificate. When it was the turn of Ahmed from APC, Mr. Aydee kept interrupting like a thug after he was told how empty he was my the APC.

From my deductions, I think Aydee should stick to tweeter where he can rant like that lunatic bloodykiller because he has nothing upstairs.

Thank you, to these PDP guys, your intelligence is measured by how much you can insult GMB and APC, and not on how you can project the ruling party PDP. Very shameful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs / Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown / EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.