Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (47916 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Yoruba boy, we know you. Very soon, your uncultured self will switch to abusing my parents lol

I have just one moniker here which is bayswater, can you say same about yourself?

Of course, you are the political e-rat here.[/s]

Shut your trap old fool.

Go and Switch to your other monikers. You are a tout and a liar!

Bayswater go and Switch to your other monikers, you know what I am talking about wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by sherbol: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
i dont want to beliv u watch d programme.
d aydee guy used 4 out of 5 mins he has to conclude to attack d personality of GMB while AO concluded with facts n fugures.
hw do u now say aydee finished him?
u ve eyes bt u decided to b blind
u ve brain bt u chose to use it under ur feet
God will soon put all of u hypocrite to shame!
Bayswater:
See as AyeDee finished the APC Akin Oyebode guy lol. The guy had to resort to insults to save face. smiley

APC supporters are just touts, honestly.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by boriswole: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
maestroferddi:
I am watching the programme now.

PDP has winning in their DNA. Their debaters are more articulate and are dusting the guys standing for APC.

This Mr Ay Dee, diee diee o. No kill person with command of issues/subject

Are you for real? Did you watch the debate. Ayedee kept attacking Buhari. He was almost bursting into Tears. He might be better on twitter. He is a poor debater.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by deebrain(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
My signature says it all concerning nairalanders.

Is a pity.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Shut your trap old fool.

Go and Switch to your other monikers. You are a tout and a liar!

Bayswater go and Switch to your other monikers, you know what I am talking about wink

We are getting close to the stage where you'd bring my parents into this smiley

You know I'm your nemesis, Osogbo boy lol

4 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by boriswole: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

The behaviour of buhari supporter online and offline is a direct extension of how their principals like lie muhammed, aregbesola, and other act everyday. They have desecrated the office of the presidency and have set a bad precedent whereby everyone that occupies that offices is subject to insults and derogatory statements.

I didn't watch d debate but will go online to watch it. If only pple on both sides would be cultured in their comments. Nothing like clueless, Jonathan, otuokeman. Apc is boko haram, shecow, supporter of APC and the likes
Let's just talk about the issues. Constructive criticism and not insults. Make nairaland organise debate for us too ooo cc mods

You didnt watch the debate but still found it prudent to comment about it? Wow.

19 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
sherbol:
i dont want to beliv u watch d programme.
d aydee guy used 4 out of 5 mins he has to conclude to attack d personality of GMB while AO concluded with facts n fugures.
hw do u now say aydee finished him?
u ve eyes bt u decided to b blind
u ve brain bt u chose to use it under ur feet
God will soon put all of u hypocrite to shame!

What facts did akin oyebode state? That Boko haram now controls one-third of Nigeria? That agriculture has not contributed to our growing GDP?

You need to go watch that debate again smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

We are getting close to the stage where you'd bring my parents into this smiley

You know I'm your nemesis, Osogbo boy lol

Stop being emotional Mr Switch.

I am your nemesis, I have 5 of your monikers, thoroughly scrutinized and the all the relevant data and evidence have been recovered embarassed

U keep acting the Big man on Nl and yet you are just a ugly poor tout. Hypocrite!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by M4gunners: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Built2last:
Its a showdown this afternoon between PDP supporters of GEJ and APC supporters of GMB.

Did you follow the debate on Channels TV

Ebuka featured Demola raju and the controversial @MrAyeDee..also known as murktar...got to know the guy is half Fulani, half Nupe.
Many others

lets discuss the two candidates here.
What is your take away

I think we have intelligent youths in this country
Unfortunately i may have to disagree with you in your last statement. We don't have intelligent youths in Nigeria, if not they would've choose a 73yrs old to contest for any party while the so called youths kill their follow youths because of ignorance.

12 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by udemzyudex(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Na wa ooo...na who we go believe now, this one say na APC another one say na PDP dey lead...haba,how person wey no watch am wan know who get points? I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by upsonn(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=maestroferddi post=31423869]I am watching the programme now.

PDP has winning in their DNA. Their debaters are more articulate and are dusting the guys standing for APC.

This Mr Ay Dee, diee diee o. No kill person with command of issues/subject[/quo

I guess u didn't watch it with open mind and biased... APC youth present fact, Pdp youth busy doing character assassination... Even when they were asked to sell their party... That albino pdp youth... Keep selling propaganda and got carried away.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Stop being emotional Mr Switch.

I am your nemesis, I have 5 of your monikers, thoroughly scrutinized and the all the relevant data and evidence have been recovered embarassed

U keep acting the Big man on Nl and yet you are just a ugly poor tout. Hypocrite!

Fake Igbo man, could you please list 'my monikers' here please lol

We know you guys are good at making false claims and propaganda.

Now will you please crawl back into your Osogbo hole and do the work aregbesola has employed you to do - which is smearing and slandering GEJ lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Fake Igbo man, could you please list 'my monikers' here please lol

We know you guys are good at making false claims and propaganda.

Now will you please crawl back into your Osogbo hole and do the work aregbesola has employed you to do - which is smearing and slandering GEJ lol[/s]

Your ethnic bashing will not work with me. I am good at what I do- trust me!

Mr Switch Tips. shocked shocked shocked

Stop the abuse, no need to be scared. Just relax grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by dorocent(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:
The Ayedee is all just all noise and no fact
The APC guy is more matured and logical with facts and figures.
u lied... am nt a PDP fans neither dat of APC. i watch it live on channels tv dis afternun. d Representers frm both partis tried alot to prove thier instincts buh all i cud c to was dat of PDP representer... thou i dnt know his name buh i knw he tried n presented facts on wat he was saying.... he said sumtin dat drive thinking till nw.. he "transformation is nt jst one day stuff but a process and dat is wat his party is doin" i thought abt it and notice he was ryt buh on d other hand not evry Nigeria will c it like that. buh as one Nigeria... vote wisely.. either GEJ or GMB..

THE CHOICE IS URZ.

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Your ethnic bashing will not work with me. I am good at what I do- trust me!

Mr Switch Tips. shocked shocked shocked

Stop the abuse, no need to be scared. Just relax grin

Ethnic bashing? That's what you do best, people just search for eye4eye, superstar, collynzo419 etc and you will know who is the real ethnic bigot. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by effyzie01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
PriceOfGarri:
Am not sure APC youths like Ismael Ahmed can face MrAyeDee.

#PureShowDown

They did. And came out victorious

10 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
dorocent:
u lied... am nt a PDP fans neither dat of APC. i watch it live on channels tv dis afternun. d Representers frm both partis tried alot to prove thier instincts buh all i cud c to was dat of PDP representer... thou i dnt know his name buh i knw he tried n presented facts on wat he is saying....
Next time you are quoting me, try to be more precise and come with a bit of intelligence.
I don't like reading all these muddle up text in short hands.
What the hell is reprenseters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tempest69: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

See this liar, Ayedee think this is Twitter where you only retweet and get retweeted grin
Shouting and getting aggressive won't win a debate, facts and figures.
The Pdp members are just exact replica of their colleague here, aggression and noise.
shouting like FFK
Aggressive like Okupe
Senseless like Fayose

18 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by babestella: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

See this liar, Ayedee think this is Twitter where you only retweet and get retweeted grin
Shouting and getting aggressive won't win a debate, facts and figures.
The Pdp members are just exact replica of their colleague here, aggression and noise.

It's a debate, you can shout and rant responsibly while delivering your points. Fact, APC has no agenda for NIGERIANS. Oh wait a minute, Ayedee just asked Mr. Buhari to prove his WASC result, didn't he? grin grin

8 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Ethnic bashing? That's what you do best, people just search for eye4eye, superstar, collynzo419 etc and you will know who is the real ethnic bigot. smiley[/s]

I dont know what u are on about.

Mr Tippy Switch cheesy

U are low life political jobber, struggling to survive. U think it is by mistake that I quoted you today? Investigations concluded cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sanchez01: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt]This is really unfair! I just got in and obviously missed the debate and I honestly don't know who to believe here. True, I'm rooting for GMB but I believe the truths should be allowed at all cost. The PDP warriors believe Ay Dee won while my APC friends say otherwise. Please if you saw the debate, kindly quote me to give an objective report. Thanks.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Desric(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Built2last:
Oh boy i dey watch am....that Aye Dee guy must have read history...

He knows this country like the nipple of his girlfriend
And I'll be my last card that you ain't anywhere close to a TV set.... Same lousy guys you have all around the presidency.

9 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I just called you guys touts, you just proved me right lol.

AyeDee put the short man devil in his place, seemples. grin
yeah..u busted the guy right there

4 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Orikinla(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Ayedee or whatever he is called is FAKE.
He lacks intellectual depth. [/size]

14 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

I dont know what u are on about.

Mr Tippy Switch cheesy

U are low life political jobber, struggling to survive. U think it is by mistake that I quoted you today? Investigations concluded cool

You have just given us a perfect description of yourself lol

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by DaBullIT(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Built2last:
One word that trend soon is
Phantasmagoric

Permit me to add

Cocacolasmagoric

Pepsimagoric

Orijinmagoric

Hennesymagoric

Abeg add your own

#Team òróró
#TeamGmb
Sai Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sajio(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wished I was watching this debate ooo!! so between APC/PDP who's winning? anyway, I trust PDPians!

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by richidinho(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Built2last:
Wallahi, we have intelligent people in Nigeria...the both camps are doibg well. We must get involved in governance more.

Neitherr GEJ or GMB is as intelligent as these fantastic young guys.

Prroudly hopeful

Many of us supporting GEJ today is because of the APC candidate
Buhari has been in power since 1976 when he was minister of petroleum to OBJ
He was chairman PTDF During the most corrupt regime of Sanni Abacha

Out of selfishness he want to rule Nigeria again

The youths are not ready to rule

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]You have just given us a perfect description of yourself lol[/s]

Switch Dont panic grin grin

U are on NL 24/7. U no dey rest? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by DaBullIT(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sanchez01:
[size=15pt]This is really unfair! I just got in and obviously missed the debate and I honestly don't know who to believe here. True, I'm rooting for GMB but I believe the truths should be allowed at all cost. The PDP warriors believe Ay Dee won while my APC friends say otherwise. Please if you saw the debate, kindly quote me to give an objective reports. Thanks.[/size]

Your bound to get distorted views

Buy data today

Siddon for YouTube

Unedited information

Make conclusions yourself

#TeamGmb

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by sparkleRed(f): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Abeg if u pple can't be objective in ur criticism get lost! Ahah must u pple turn it 2 beef mtchewww, shameless men, and u want ur children 2 become respectable pple in d society nonsense angry
Rubbishness.....abeg beta pple wey watch am pls gist us d beta story jare, or rather just send us d link..thank u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sanchez01:
[size=15pt]This is really unfair! I just got in and obviously missed the debate and I honestly don't know who to believe here. True, I'm rooting for GMB but I believe the truths should be allowed at all cost. The PDP warriors believe Ay Dee won while my APC friends say otherwise. Please if you saw the debate, kindly quote me to give an objective reports. Thanks.[/size]

Dude, the PDP guys here believes shouting without substance and empty rhetorics from a loud and foul-mouthed guy call Ayedee is more important than than a calm, cool and collected factual and concise responses from Akin. I will choose the later guy above the former anyday.
Akin Oyebode reminds me of Akin Osuntokun.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs / Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown / EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.