Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? (26990 Views)

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by sinaj(f): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

how do you want me to serve u? would u like a lighter or matches or sparks to light it up?
nevamind ai gat...
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2015
sinaj:
nevamind ai gat...
Here is a giant Cuban weed specially designed for you with a bottle of orijin, happy highing grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Ray360: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2015
men who think they can unlock the heart of such women by being mean or aggressive are just wasting their time. fire cannot quench fire. most of these women are core Cholerics and as such, drawn to soft men (phlegs).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by sinaj(f): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Here is a giant Cuban weed specially designed for you with a bottle of orijin, happy highing grin
fenkx buddy u jux lit my day nd kul... hav a high nd kul ahead *kiss*
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2015
sinaj:
fenkx buddy u jux lit my day nd kul... hav a high nd kul ahead *kiss*
lolz, dnt tank me dear, A friend with weed is a friend indeed wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by phiszo(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2015
debolly:
They are arrogant cos they're independent now.....they don't give a damn!!! but not all possess those qualities anyway. I also think that a true African man should be able to live with any kind of woman whether bitchy, rude, bossy headed e.t.c
wtf?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by K9blunt(f): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2015
jadaugo:
i am not surprised that most independent women are not married...the truth is no African man can live with most of them. They are so rude, so bossy headed and bitchy and very mean. It's so bad that they think that no man can tell them what to do.

pls am i the only one who has noticed this?
I bow for Una men, 1st youpple said u want independent working class women that can do things without depending on men, now you get them forgetting there are consequences and u complain. Do you think we will be perfect? Am sure most of the women you've encountered were not disrespectfull just reacting to the manners of approach towards them . abeg free us jare

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Armanee: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
The times are changing, so well, keep up or shut up.

I can't believe that some men are complaining about spending either cheesy

The woman of days long gone used to be submissive, docile etc because the man of that time took care of his responsibilities, so there was really no need for her to be bitchy or whatever. Some men today just whine & whine about the same things that their forefathers did without much coaxing. Who can not be bitchy to a bytch grin?

Women have taken more responsibility with the years eg.building careers of their own etc, while some of the men have become poor, pathetic nags who groan & moan about every single thing that the gentleman of the past would have done without the extra lip service given by some "men" today.

So deal. Or go find a boyfriend tongue

Exactly.

jadaugo:
i am not surprised that most independent women are not married...the truth is no African man can live with most of them. They are so rude, so bossy headed and bitchy and very mean. It's so bad that they think that no man can tell them what to do.

Stick with ur class & stop whining.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by joanprice: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
hun
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Truckpusher(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
jadaugo:

Get close to their panties and change your story boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by jimohibrahim(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
jadaugo:

in endia's voice "she's like a bittch,shes got the attitude
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by BABAAGBALABA: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Do u care for orijin or Malta guiness?
Love you post
Love ur Dp although u dey bone angry
Love ur moniker
Love your............ ehm ehm you cool
ashawo ,odoko oshi,awon omo nowadays self
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by scribble: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
debolly:
They are arrogant cos they're independent now.....they don't give a damn!!! but not all possess those qualities anyway. I also think that a true African man should be able to live with any kind of woman whether bitchy, rude, bossy headed e.t.c

No there is something about good character

A woman should have good character and be subject to her husband provided he was man enough for her to marry him.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Agrika: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
dajoaneke:
Power intoxicates. A woman was not created to be the head but be submissive. When a woman is independent, she has too much control outside her jurisdiction of purpose. Therefore she has no clue how to manage her power. #SlashMe
Off wt his head
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by ednut1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
most are emotional traumatized and frustrated. broken homes, heart breaks etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by MuhammadAU(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
I think we have to ask Inec
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enegod:
independent is a buzz word used by people who think it's a big deal to pay their own bills and can wipe their own a** without assistance. angry

Absolutely.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by freecocoa(f): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Those women are simply uncouth, being an "independent" woman doesn't turn someone into an animal.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:

ashawo ,odoko oshi,awon omo nowadays self
Ah!!!! Babaagbalaba, emi binu simi... omode lo n shemi embarassed
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by seedorfg(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
YOU MEAN PEJ OF OTUEKE 2015
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Dronedude(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Where did you get your facts from? If they are arogant n disrespectful how do they do business.
#passtherightmessage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by manny4life(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
jadaugo:

I think it's only you o...undecided

As a man, respect yourself and always put disrespectful women in their place, watch and see how they respect you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by suruwilliams(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Laugh wan injure mr

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by mmsen: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
debolly:

Why would a 'true African man' (or any man with self-esteem) tolerate such traits when he could just as easily find a respectful woman?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by kilokeys(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
mizkeleke:
They ain't really like that. Beneath they are very soft.. ...Try getting close n you will see it

true.. i guess they are just prepared to give it hot to underachieved men forming beef
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Samirana360(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Question 4 d gods...wetin concern me...if they like make dem no respect men, they go die 4 their mama houz

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by ajebuter(f): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Your definition of arrogance is just beyond comprehension.

So because i'm independent and earn very good salary means i should act sub servient and become a man's doormat because its the 'in- thing' in África?

Grow up chauvinist.
A woman is not defined by marriage or motherhood.
If a woman chooses to be alone, its not a biggie and if she desires motherhood, she can go for sperm donation, intro fertilization or just get preggie and keep your child.

Im not saying a woman should be proud or arrogant, but being independent doesnt mean u should accept shit from any fucktad simply bcs u need to get married and please the society

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Rapmoney(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
sinaj:
um...i wish u d xme.
i wnt it with igbo nd witat straw.
So u dey smoke kpoli? I go tell ya papa grin
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by ayokunlei(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
The times are changing, so well, keep up or shut up.

I can't believe that some men are complaining about spending either cheesy

The woman of days long gone used to be submissive, docile etc because the man of that time took care of his responsibilities, so there was really no need for her to be bitchy or whatever. Some men today just whine & whine about the same things that their forefathers did without much coaxing. Who can not be bitchy to a bytch grin?

Women have taken more responsibility with the years eg.building careers of their own etc, while some of the men have become poor, pathetic nags who groan & moan about every single thing that the gentleman of the past would have done without the extra lip service given by some "men" today.

So deal. Or go find a boyfriend tongue

its not about Men treating women badly if u understand the Topic well.. Its Mainly about their nature. If its NOT their Nature, dey wont last long being Independent.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by ajebuter(f): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=manny4life post=31467442]

I think it's only you o...undecided

As a man, respect yourself and always put disrespectful women in their place, watch and see how they respect you.[/quot

Most african men cannot handle independent women because they want timid doormat and independent women scare them, so they attribute it to arrogance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Ladybluecash(f): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
because dey r independenc, arrogant nd dis respectful. Mitcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / My Experience With An Online Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.