Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? (26974 Views)

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by justmag(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
I don't kno where you meet your women or better yet! I don't know how you approached them? But the iindependent women I kno won't settle for no sucker and if you are one then I can understand why she will be rude. The independent ladies I kno are very cool n down to mother earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Edusouls:
of course you end up single and unhappy in life...

No. But whatever.

Crikey, men wanting to flip the script on us ever since they started wearing skinny jeans. LMFAO. Not today, darlings!

*humming Destiny's Child's Independent woman grin *

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by DollyParton1(f): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
winner01:
yh I did...and I decided to quoted you like ill quote any other nairalander.
let me take you back to the post I quoted.
Power intoxicates. A woman was not created to be the head but be submissive. When a woman is independent, she has too much control outside her jurisdiction of purpose. Therefore she has no clue how to manage her power. #SlashMe

I am Christian who studies the bible. However I think Christians especially men have twisted the Bible to fit into their personal agenda.
I believe a woman can be in control if she is capable of holding down her grind very well. The believe that power intoxicates a woman is bullshit. Most husbands feel threatened when they realize that their wives does not need them.
Actually many women unknowingly to them or their husbands are now leading the family.
Or what do u call a woman who wakes up early same time as her husband to go to work, and still prepares food for the household. She makes sure the kids are well dressed for school or church or wherever they are going. Check their school work. Make sure they are well behaved, cleans the house etc and brings home 50% of the bacon. But what does the man do? Brings home the remaining 50% of the bacon, comes home to his already served food and sits in front of TV to listen to news while scratching his balls. The kids that disturbs him be damned because daddy as the head of the family is the head and does not want to be disturbed. And after that the wife better be ready to give him a hot śėx.
And no the wife can't leave the baby at home with him in order to run an errand or hang out with her friends. But the husbands can, because he is the head and the woman has to submit. That right there isselfishness.

I think submission and its associated bullshit is not meant for most of todays couples. If your wife is working and contributing almost the same amount as the husband while solely keeping the home together. Then that man does not deserved to be called the head/leader. Because thats not what leaders do. When we are referring to that part of Ephesians, we need to start considering the part where Christ wants the husbands to love the wives as Christ loves the church. When we fully grasp the way Jesus led and still leads the Church, then men can fully understand the type of leadership they are called into.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Ewuro4: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
The times are changing, so well, keep up or shut up.

I can't believe that some men are complaining about spending either cheesy

The woman of days long gone used to be submissive, docile etc because the man of that time took care of his responsibilities, so there was really no need for her to be bitchy or whatever. Some men today just whine & whine about the same things that their forefathers did without much coaxing. Who can not be bitchy to a bytch grin?

Women have taken more responsibility with the years eg.building careers of their own etc, while some of the men have become poor, pathetic nags who groan & moan about every single thing that the gentleman of the past would have done without the extra lip service given by some "men" today.

So deal. Or go find a boyfriend tongue

DAMN !!! grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by 400billionman: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enegod:
independent is a buzz word used by people who think it's a big deal to pay their own bills and can wipe their own a** without assistance. angry

I wonder.

When a person feeds himself or herself, is that an achievement ?

She is just staying out of begging..
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by saasala(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
debolly:
They are arrogant cos they're independent now.....they don't give a damn!!! but not all possess those qualities anyway. I also think that a true African man should be able to live with any kind of woman whether bitchy, rude, bossy headed e.t.c

Holy Moses, are you for real
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by 400billionman: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Wetin go even carry me go near independent lady. I mean a real independent woman, not all these nairaland babes that form independent lady when e be say na man subscribe the data she dey use post for am.

Relationships to the best of my knowledge is a partnership where both members love, respect, and above all compromise with each other for the betterment of the union.

Independent lady on the other hand is simply a code phrase for a stubborn, entitled, selfish, and uncompromising woman.

These women are too busy being exactly what they say they are "independent" and that’s the direct opposite of what relationships are all about.

The worst part of it is that anyone who doesn’t agree with it or understand them is just a controlling, patriarchal knuckle-dragger who is living in the Dark Ages. They are loud and proud. these women enjoy being combative with men and they seek out every opportunity to argue, berate, and belittle men.

I was at a friend's house one day, his girl told him that she was going out with one guy like that, when my man tried to express his discomfort she flared up and started preaching how an adult female is free to keep male friends.

I asked her "what if fred decides to take out his hot secretary on a date"

Immediately the super iron lady said "He better not".

Silly bunch of selfish people.

I love this part. Women do not know anything about give and take.

They want their way or no way..
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by U2ice(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm not swearing for u na grin i only said "God forbid" in igbo, yoruba and hausa wink

so, which kind of igbo should i add? wet igbo, cuban igbo, ajegunle igbo or which one?

Give em shrine sk
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Neplusultra(f): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Very true; witnessed at least 3 scenarios
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Neplusultra(f): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
hensben:
I know what you are trying to do here...
Lmao!!
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dronedude:
Where did you get your facts from? If they are arogant n disrespectful how do they do business.
#passtherightmessage
They employ a sales girl.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2015
efonat:
No matter d amount of money a woman has, a virtuous woman will always submit to her husband. It is ind Bible that the man is the head of a home and wives submit to Urr husbands! !!!
" But if any ( the man) provide not for his own, and specially for
those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is
worse than an infidel" source: the bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by winner01(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

let me take you back to the post I quoted.

I am Christian who studies the bible. However I think Christians especially men have twisted the Bible to fit into their personal agenda.
I believe a woman can be in control if she is capable of holding down her grind very well. The believe that power intoxicates a woman is bullshit. Most husbands feels threatened when they realize that their wives does not need them.
Actually many women unknowingly to them or their husbands are now leading the family.
Or what do u call a woman who wakes up early same time as her husband to go to work, and still prepares food for the household. She makes sure the kids are well dressed for school or church or wherever they are going. Check their school work. Make sure they are well behaved, cleans the house etc and brings home 50% of the bacon. But what does the man do? Brings home the remaining 50% of the bacon, comes home to his already served food and sits in front of TV to listen to news while scratching his balls. The kids that disturbs him be damned because daddy as the head of the family is the head and does not want to be disturbed. And after that the wife better be ready to give him a hot śėx.

I think submission and its associated bullshit is not meant for most of todays couples. If your wife is working and contributing almost the same amount as the wife while solely keeping the home together. Then that man does not deseved to be called the head/leader. Because thats not what leaders do.

And we ask why several marriages end up badly nowadays. A man and a woman have different roles to play in a relationship, there is nothing like independence in marriage.... Your world might have changed, I know God or your bible hasn't, and so there's nothing like old or new age women. We only have normal and abnormal people....

1.There is nothing wrong in a woman making more money than her husband but its wrong when she lords it over him
2.Many of our parents grew together into financial stability, reverse is the case today as several stupiid and heretic teachings have filled the world
4.Most feminists come from broken homes and irresponsible fathers and try to avoid the mistakes of their mothers by being firm.
3.Ask the feminists who their role models are, and one will be shocked at the lives they covet.
4.Great women of the bible submitted to their husbands
5.Submission can and will never be ruled out of any successful and Godly marriage no matter the financial level of the wife
6.Real successful women become everything they want to be and still totally respect the position of their husbands
You would never hear a woman successful in all areas of her life rant about the negatives of her husbands
7.If one really wants to be independent, then why get married?
8.Maybe feminists should have a chat with their mothers on how they made it work, instead of jumping into marriages and leaving heartbroken
. I will always say that the husband is the head of the home, anything that has two heads is a monster.
9.God gave 2 instructions "Husbands love your wives" and "wives submit to your husbands"....either you agree or not Feminism is of the devil cos it disagrees with God's command.
10.We bless God that about 70percent of our ladies do not yet agree that a man's role should rubbished, and so we have enough Great women, truly successful women, wonderful mothers, great wives to choose from as "help meet"

Good luck to y'all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by DollyParton1(f): 12:57am On Mar 10, 2015
winner01:
And we ask why several marriages end up badly nowadays. A man and a woman have different roles to play in a relationship, there is nothing like independence in marriage.... Your world might have changed, I know God or your bible hasn't, and so there's nothing like old or new age women. We only have normal and abnormal people....

1.There is nothing wrong in a woman making more money than her husband but its wrong when she lords it over him
2.Many of our parents grew together into financial stability, reverse is the case today as several stupiid and heretic teachings have filled the world
4.Most feminists come from broken homes and irresponsible fathers and try to avoid the mistakes of their mothers by being firm.
3.Ask the feminists who their role models are, and one will be shocked at the lives they covet.
4.Great women of the bible submitted to their husbands
5.Submission can and will never be ruled out of any successful and Godly marriage no matter the financial level of the wife
6.Real successful women become everything they want to be and still totally respect the position of their husbands
You would never hear a woman successful in all areas of her life rant about the negatives of her husbands
7.If one really wants to be independent, then why get married?
8.Maybe feminists should have a chat with their mothers on how they made it work, instead of jumping into marriages and leaving heartbroken
. I will always say that the husband is the head of the home, anything that has two heads is a monster.
9.God gave 2 instructions "Husbands love your wives" and "wives submit to your husbands"....either you agree or not Feminism is of the devil cos it disagrees with God's command.
10.We bless God that about 70percent of our ladies do not yet agree that a man's role should rubbished, and so we have enough Great women, truly successful women, wonderful mothers, great wives to choose from as "help meet"

Good luck to y'all

Lol.... you refused to adress my post. But instead u started crying feminist. Dang!!! What is wrong with yall. Adress the issues I raised. You just expect to submit because the bible says so. Why don't yall adress the selfishness amongst your fellow men first.
if u read my post very well, I never allude to an independent woman in marriage.
My points are
1. Most husbands don't like the idea that their wives does not need them. This doesn't mean the wife doesn't respect them, but the fact that the wife can and will survive without them threatens them.
2.Men do not fully understand the role and sacrifices involved in being a leader.
3.Men need to go back to Christ and study and understand the way he leads the church. Then they can be good leaders.
The word of God has more than one side.

And pray tell me, what is a man's role as the head?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by bogolobango(m): 1:23am On Mar 10, 2015
If u see wetin a woman did to me at the bank today i wanted to cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by ayokunlei(m): 2:12am On Mar 10, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

It's girl power. LMFAO.

My point is, you can't expect the woman of today to act or behavelike the woman of yesteryear when things ain't like they used to be. It's a no brainer, really. If I make my own ends, I have a right to tell you to go fvck yourself if you're becoming a headache because I'm not dependant on you for my livelihood. The qualities that y'all seem to be searching for had a lot to do with the fact that men were the only breadwinners back then, so the women had no choice but to play possum aka "passive" & all the other lame qualities that seem to get some of you guys hard because they make you feel like a big boy about town. Independence gives assertiveness & it's not about to change. Not today!

Just keep singing along to Neyo's Ms Independent because she seems to be what most guys are searching for, since they no longer want to foot the bill alone. But just remember that she'll be sassy since she doesn't need you to survive.

Can't believe the nerve of wanting to go 50/50 with a woman in other things, but yet expect her to be a silent partner when it comes to voicing her opinions or whatever the heck she wants to do. We're equals. WTH? Make her a housewife & provide for her if you don't want her rolling her neck at you with attitude. That's it!

yes, u are very right. I appreciate independent pple alot including d Female ones though independent women have some disadvantages too. BUT due to Nature, if you provide and satisfy a GOAL GETTER( An independent being) u will have to face some challenges which include sttuborness to do their own tins even though dey are still under ur roof as a Woman. Independent Women are TASK ORIENTED type, they canT do without executing their own plan, its just their Nature, getting new things done is their primary aim.
Independent Women have been in existence back in those old days. Example, First Women to drive a Car,to drive an Aeroplane. . . Are found to be independent.
Nature at work. Kudos to independent beings. I appreciate them alot like I said ,maybe because am one of them; expecially d Female type.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by DollyParton1(f): 2:29am On Mar 10, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

It's girl power. LMFAO.

My point is, you can't expect the woman of today to act or behavelike the woman of yesteryear when things ain't like they used to be. I

Can't believe the nerve of wanting to go 50/50 with a woman in other things, but yet expect her to be a silent partner when it comes to voicing her opinions or whatever the heck she wants to do. We're equals. WTH? Make her a housewife & provide for her if you don't want her rolling her neck at you with attitude. That's it!

No homo but I love you gurl!!!
An independent-woman-phobic that goes by the moniker winner01 just termed me feminist for stating something along this line.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by marriedvirgin: 2:57am On Mar 10, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

The woman of days long gone used to be submissive, docile etc because the man of that time took care of his responsibilities, so there was really no need for her to be bitchy or whatever. Some men today just whine & whine about the same things that their forefathers did without much coaxing. Who can not be bitchy to a bytch grin?

Women have taken more responsibility with the years eg.building careers of their own etc, while some of the men have become poor, pathetic nags who groan & moan about every single thing that the gentleman of the past would have done without the extra lip service given by some "men" today.

well said!! with a comment like yours,i need not comment further.Make them come complain again.No one left to massage their stupid ego God bless America!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by marriedvirgin: 3:05am On Mar 10, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

No. But whatever.

Crikey, men wanting to flip the script on us ever since they started wearing skinny jeans. LMFAO. Not today, darlings!

*humming Destiny's Child's Independent woman grin *
sing to the bank & collect your millions.While some people sit down there & rant because there is no one left to pamper their ego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by naijaboiy: 3:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Logicalmind:

What makes you think it's not a certain woman that has the key to that lock?
And is that normal? undecided
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by naijaboiy: 3:19am On Mar 10, 2015
These women have come to change the main purpose of the this thread.

The topic is about why some independent women are rude and uncouth.

But what I see here is a different thing with women digressing into marriage and equality bullshit.

And did I read where someone said men are scared because women can actually do without them

So women don't need men at all abi?

That's like the most ridiculous shìt i've heard in a while cheesy

Bullshit undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 10, 2015
debolly:
They are arrogant cos they're independent now.....they don't give a damn!!! but not all possess those qualities anyway. I also think that a true African man should be able to live with any kind of woman whether bitchy, rude, bossy headed e.t.c
Story.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 10, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

People like you are the most docile. You are just ranting on the internet like say you be one superwoman. No be today we begin say una time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by slyboggie(m): 5:10am On Mar 10, 2015
Feminism.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 10, 2015
jcmaiah:

People like you are the most docile. You are just ranting on the internet like say you be one superwoman. No be today we begin say una time.

Never said I was some bridezilla either. I know what I can or can't tolerate so let's not even go there. I'm far from being docile, I simply treat people how they treat me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 10, 2015
marriedvirgin:
sing to the bank & collect your millions.While some people sit down there & rant because there is no one left to pamper their ego

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

And is that normal? undecided
Don't know.
Just telling you.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 10, 2015
marriedvirgin:
well said!! with a comment like yours,i need not comment further.Make them come complain again.No one left to massage their stupid ego God bless America!

Now I get it lol.

Let them come, we'll bulldoze them, sistas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

No homo but I love you gurl!!!
An independent-woman-phobic that goes by the moniker winner01 just termed me feminist for stating something along this line.

*hugs*

Don't mind them, it's the side effects of wearing pink shirts & skinny jeans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by sinaj(f): 5:57am On Mar 10, 2015
emeijeh:

Eavesdropping indeed! on nairaland, with over 1 million members .
We dey watch the 2 of una closely with binoculars sef
#unatry
Abeg make the drama no end yet. @Orijin abeg continue
lolx
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Edusouls:
foolish girl, and why should an african man, live with rude,bossy and bitchy women? you go and live with a man that beats u up regularly, abuse you and is very rude to you, cos u are an african woman, what kind of brain do you girls have, human own or dog.?
Bros, it's not up to that.....it's a friendly matter. You don't need to be abusive.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Seanixking: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

All this things you are posting are getting you more confuse than ever' cos wen u reach 35yrs and no man to settle down with, even with all your riches then you gonna come back and rephrase this your post that it's good for a woman to be humble and submissive and not try to boss a man around no matter how small or broke he might be, coz itx a pain to our EGO...
#Strollout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick?? / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.