Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? (26953 Views)

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by DollyParton1(f): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
winner01:
the role of a man is "Responsibility"...I'm not shouting and I've not been programmed, there is no need for insults....And the position that God has put man can never be swapped no matter his financial condition...Try harder, the best you can be is a lady or a wife.
No one is throwing insults yet.
Errm so what do u mean by "Responsibilities"?
Or let me simply put, what are theresponsibilities of a man as the head?
And ur last statement make it seem like being a lady or wife is something of substandard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by sunnyt1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
jadaugo:
i am not surprised that most independent women are not married...the truth is no African man can live with most of them. They are so rude, so bossy headed and bitchy and very mean. It's so bad that they think that no man can tell them what to do.

pls am i the only one who has noticed this?

Permit me to shock you with this fact

The only reason an African woman will remain loyal and submissive to you is because of money.

The day she becomes independent the man looses his God-given relevance.

The day a woman believe she can have and do anything with money on her own she wouldnt see the reason to respect anybody anymore, especially, a man.

Doesnt this explain the reason behind the high population of matured single ladies everywhere?
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by winner01(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

No one is throwing insults yet.
Errm so what do u mean by "Responsibilities"?
Or let me simply put, what are theresponsibilities of a man as the head?
And ur last statement make it seem like being a lady or wife is something of substandard.
I won't state the responsibilities because I'm sure you have an idea of man's supposed responsibilities....The fact that a man is struggling with life's challenges or trials and cannot fully perform those responsibilities does not mean he should be put in the position of a wife.... The "help meet" should submit and support him through the thick and thins of life, not show him why he is not man enough... For my last statement, your types are the ones that have made this great and precious position substandard and unnecessarily wanting to assume the position that God has put man.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by DollyParton1(f): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
winner01:
I won't state the responsibilities because I'm sure you have an idea of man's supposed responsibilities....The fact that a man is struggling with life's challenges or trials and cannot fully perform those responsibilities does not mean he should be put in the position of a wife.... The "help meet" should submit and support him through the thick and thins of life, not show him why he is not man enough... For my last statement, your types are the ones that have made this great and precious position substandard and unnecessarily wanting to assume the position that God has put man.
You see, you have refused to comprehend all my posts so far.
Scrap financial aspects. Am asking you what are the other responsibilities of a man aside being the bread winner.
I never alluded to finances. You need to read my post again.
I am just trying to engage u in a convo here No need to play smart or be defensive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by winner01(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

You see, you have refused to comprehend all my posts so far.
Scrap financial aspects. Am asking you what are the other responsibilities of a man aside being the bread winner.
I never alluded to finances. You need to read my post again.
I am just trying to engage u in a convo here No need to play smart or be defensive.

if I couldn't comprehend your posts I wouldn't give answers along your line.....haha, how am I playing smart or being defensive.....
Anyway lemme jus tell you the bitter truth...The actual manager or controller of the home is the woman, in fact the man's life is in the hands of the woman as soon as he marries her...even men know this...this is the extent of the wifes power but on no occasion should it be lorded over him.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by SirPedro001: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
jpphilips:

You really believe that crap?

Yea it's fact and it's also applicable to men....Trust man on earth created by man is totally independent,but we are all fighting to survive without the help of others. We all need each other to survive! If u doubt me study every pair of your body and u will see that they are all created in pair#just ponder over this#
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by shilefan2(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ofcourse not, most of dem feel so arrogant n full of pride and as d case maybe, they end up been single 4eva cuz they feel they are too "Big" 2b under d control of any Man. I really pity their future cuz dey r evrywhere....
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by DollyParton1(f): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2015
winner01:
if I couldn't comprehend your posts I wouldn't give answers along your line.....haha, how am I playing smart or being defensive.....
Anyway lemme jus tell you the bitter truth...The actual manager or controller of the home is the woman, in fact the man's life is in the hands of the woman as soon as he marries her...even men know this...this is the extent of the wifes power but on no occasion should it be lorded over him.

This last post of yours buttresses my point that most men do not know their role as the head that they claim they are. You have refused to answer my question.
Just for clarity, nowhere in my post did I mention a wife lording over her husband, neither should a husband lord over his wife. She is your wife and not your servant. Bottom line is that :
1. Most men do not know what it entails to be called a leader, they think it is limited to them being the sole decision maker and fund supplier.
2. If your wife brings home the bacon too like you do and you have left her to solely keep the home and kids together, then that man has failed as the head that he claims he is.
No one is saying y'all shouldn't call yourself head, but if you do that, pls act like one.
But really I don't get why African men are so stuck on this I am the head thing. Y'all can't enter a 50-50 marriage with your wives, but you can let her pay 50% or more of the bills.
Anyway am out of here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by DollyParton1(f): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2015
shilefan2:
Ofcourse not, most of dem feel so arrogant n full of pride and as d case maybe, they end up been single 4eva cuz they feel they are too "Big" 2b under d control of any Man. I really pity their future cuz dey r evrywhere....
lol keep your pity....they don't need.
You sound pained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by winner01(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2015
DollyParton1:

This last post of yours buttresses my point that most men do not know their role as the head that they claim they are. You have refused to answer my question.
Just for clarity, nowhere in my post did I mention a wife lording over her husband, neither should a husband lord over his wife. She is your wife and not your servant. Bottom line is that :
1. Most men do not know what it entails to be called a leader, they think it is limited to them being the sole decision maker and fund supplier.
2. If your wife brings home the bacon too like you do and you have left her to solely keep the home and kids together, then that man has failed as the head that he claims he is.
No one is saying y'all shouldn't call yourself head, but if you do that, pls act like one.
But really I don't get why African men are so stuck on this I am the head thing. Y'all can't enter a 50-50 marriage with your wives, but you can let her pay 50% or more of the bills.
Anyway am out of here.
the wife aint the lord, the husband IS the lord/ruler..doesn't give the license to maltreat her....Pls I don't mean african men, I mean real christian men....if you want a 50-50 marriage then get married to a woman, last I checked 50-50 marriage does not exist in my Bible....I also don't see in the bible where it is a crime or sin for a woman more financially okay to foot more than 50percent of the bills but its ungodly for her to claim equality or superiority over her husband... You pple never stop amazing me, you even fit say make men too dey go through the pain of child-bearing...pls jus be a good wife abeg and stop rubbishing the lovely position/role of our wifes...And yes we have several women being responsible for their families due to one reason or the other...it does not and will never change the position of the husband as the head.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by efonat(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
What will she be doing with her money?

I rolled my eyes so hard, I think I saw my brain because of the bit about the Bible said blah blah blah. Men need to act like men then if they want the subservient kind of wife. Stop bitching about women liking materialistic things/money, keep those IPhones rolling & watch us purr at your feet as you so wish cheesy Something's gotta give.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by mizkeleke(f): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:

true.. i guess they are just prepared to give it hot to underachieved men forming beef
Exactly.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by mizkeleke(f): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
ma'am am so sorry don't worry I will make it up to you.
Am so waiting cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by falconey(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2015
mizkeleke:

Am so waiting cheesy
I will vote for you if you contest for miss nairaland.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by mizkeleke(f): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
I will vote for you if you contest for miss nairaland.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend / If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.