Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? (27041 Views)

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
The times are changing, so well, keep up or shut up.

I can't believe that some men are complaining about spending either cheesy

The woman of days long gone used to be submissive, docile etc because the man of that time took care of his responsibilities, so there was really no need for her to be bitchy or whatever. Some men today just whine & whine about the same things that their forefathers did without much coaxing. Who can not be bitchy to a bytch grin?

Women have taken more responsibility with the years eg.building careers of their own etc, while some of the men have become poor, pathetic nags who groan & moan about every single thing that the gentleman of the past would have done without the extra lip service given by some "men" today.

So deal. Or go find a boyfriend tongue

You sit down and type shiit thinking career will do you any favor. Better get a better education and empower yourself. Even christaine Lagarde of IMF has consitently highlighted the importance of women empowerment and wished she had a better time for her husband and chidldren.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by hensben(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

The woman of days long gone used to be submissive, docile etc because the man of that time took care of his responsibilities, so there was really no need for her to be bitchy or whatever. Some men today just whine & whine about the same things that their forefathers did without much coaxing. Who can not be bitchy to a bytch grin?

Women have taken more responsibility with the years eg.building careers of their own etc, while some of the men have become poor, pathetic nags who groan & moan about every single thing that the gentleman of the past would have done without the extra lip service given by some "men" today.

I know what you are trying to do here...
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
CloneX:
No matter how independent, rude, disrespectful, bossy, bitchy, mean they are or want people to think they are, someone always fvcks them from behind, and they submit to him on bed.

That's right, a man.
What makes you think all women are attracted to men?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by sparkleRed(f): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
ajebuter:
Your definition of arrogance is just beyond comprehension.

So because i'm independent and earn very good salary means i should act sub servient and become a man's doormat because its the 'in- thing' in África?

Grow up chauvinist.
A woman is not defined by marriage or motherhood.
If a woman chooses to be alone, its not a biggie and if she desires motherhood, she can go for sperm donation, intro fertilization or just get preggie and keep your child.

Im not saying a woman should be proud or arrogant, but being independent doesnt mean u should accept shit from any fucktad simply bcs u need to get married and please the society
MAY GOD BLESS U!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by SirShymexx: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
i used to have this mentality before,,but right now it's utter trash to me.

Women who are "independent" and have things going for themselves are really nothing special.

Get close to them and you'll see. They all have their lock and a certain man has that key to it.

When he unlocks it,,the rest is History.

undecided

Lil man right here killed it.

Thread should be closed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by bee444: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Not really dear. It's a new world order thing. This trend of women becoming more and more independent is as a result of evil rulers who have sold their soul to the devil and are hereby mandated to disrupt and reverse the responsibility God has ordained men to do.

Take the queen of England as a perfect example. Since she's become the queen, she has reversed the purpose of marriage. She gave women more power and has ridiculed men. This trend was then copied and practised in virtually every advanced country. They want to defeat the purpose of marriage and man as a whole. They've succeeded in the west but not in Africa.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Wetin go even carry me go near independent lady. [size=60pt]I mean a real independent woman, not all these nairaland babes that form independent lady when e be say na man subscribe the data she dey use post for am.[/size]

Relationships to the best of my knowledge is a partnership where both members love, respect, and above all compromise with each other for the betterment of the union.

Independent lady on the other hand is simply a code phrase for a stubborn, entitled, selfish, and uncompromising woman.

These women are too busy being exactly what they say they are "independent" and that’s the direct opposite of what relationships are all about.

The worst part of it is that anyone who doesn’t agree with it or understand them is just a controlling, patriarchal knuckle-dragger who is living in the Dark Ages. They are loud and proud. these women enjoy being combative with men and they seek out every opportunity to argue, berate, and belittle men.

I was at a friend's house one day, his girl told him that she was going out with one guy like that, when my man tried to express his discomfort she flared up and started preaching how an adult female is free to keep male friends.

I asked her "what if fred decides to take out his hot secretary on a date"

Immediately the super iron lady said "He better not".

Silly bunch of selfish people.
And you really think that you made a sense @BOLDED.

Rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
jadaugo:
i am not surprised that most independent women are not married...the truth is no African man can live with most of them. They are so rude, so bossy headed and bitchy and very mean. It's so bad that they think that no man can tell them what to do.

pls am i the only one who has noticed this?
On point @op

Any lady that thinks because she can foot her bills and earn more her male's folk can as well pay her fvcking bride price and fuvcking fuvck her self too....

No wonder most of the independent single ladies from 28 years above are unmarried...

I would rather marry a poor lady who knows the true value of respect and how to earn it than for me to say I do to one lousy, independent bitch....

My life,my Rule's

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by groundnutoil(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
jadaugo:
i am not surprised that most independent women are not married...the truth is no African man can live with most of them. They are so rude, so bossy headed and bitchy and very mean. It's so bad that they think that no man can tell them what to do.

pls am i the only one who has noticed this?
simple cus they are independent
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
i used to have this mentality before,,but right now it's utter trash to me.

Women who are "independent" and have things going for themselves are really nothing special.

Get close to them and you'll see. They all have their lock and a certain man has that key to it.

When he unlocks it,,the rest is History.

undecided
What makes you think it's not a certain woman that has the key to that lock?
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
I like that convo between Orijin101 & sinaj.
Make una continue na.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by judedwriter(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
Most of them are really lonely and because of bad previous relationships, they tend to be generally arrogant and rigid-but once they let u in their tender hearts, they become soft like babies wink that is when u get in.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
scribble:

No there is something about good character

A woman should have good character and be subject to her husband provided he was man enough for her to marry him.
Of course good character matters.....
Some of them subject to their husbands too. it's just that men, guys & husbands perceive women whom are doing well in their chosen field as being bossy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Hmmm wise words from a Brewery. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
holamiday:
I like that convo between Orijin101 & sinaj.
Make una continue na.
grin grin grin...... Bros, shebi you dey pay to watch movie for cinema? Oya, drop #1,500 recharge card if you want make we continue grin....... Isn't so @sinaj?
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
It's a fact. Most of them are arrogant and disrespectful.

Not all though but majority.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by hensben(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
sparkleRed:

MAY GOD BLESS U!
you should have type FEMINISM bless her...she typed nonsense and you are blessing her with God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by DollyParton1(f): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
dajoaneke:
Power intoxicates. A woman was not created to be the head but be submissive. When a woman is independent, she has too much control outside her jurisdiction of purpose. Therefore she has no clue how to manage her power. #SlashMe

Here they come with their "submissive theory".
Arrant nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Agrika: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
See make I tell una something...Beneath d cool and hard surface, it's a lady through and through, most of what u guyz are complaining about are mere "defense mechanisms"...she got to be tough and competitive in a world where her gender has always been a "problem" right from birth...most especially when you are working in a male-dominated environment,...she got to to learn how to act, walk, think and even speak like a male or else she is just another woman...some men feed crap to thier village wives at home and come to office and expect to feed d same or even higher dosage of crap to their graduate, MSc or Phd-holder female co-workers and still expect them to be submissive like his mgbeke wife at home....
For the men who are constantly whining about their "bossy" female bosses....she won't be a boss at all if she ain't bossy....she is ur boss whether u like it or not and she has to act like one.....I wanna ask could they complain about d same things if for instance they had a male for a boss... u see because all his life, he is used to being in charge, used to being d one dishing out the orders and all...so d idea of a woman lording it over him in d office doesnt go down well with him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by scribble: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
debolly:

Of course good character matters.....
Some of them subject to their husbands too. it's just that men, guys & husbands perceive women whom are doing well in their chosen field as being bossy.

Then women and men should date in their financial bracket with only men having the perogative to date beneath

Not like all those sugar mommy and daddy marriages we have in Nigeria now

Imagine being sugar mommy to your mate or a man in the same age bracket.

It cannot work.

Women should marry and even date men with more money

If you have more money, test him give him a few talents see what he does

If he drops the ball. Move quick. You need a boss like whoa.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by DollyParton1(f): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
K9blunt:

I bow for Una men, 1st youpple said u want independent working class women that can do things without depending on men, now you get them forgetting there are consequences and u complain. Do you think we will be perfect? Am sure most of the women you've encountered were not disrespectfull just reacting to the manners of approach towards them . abeg free us jare

Some men are ridiculous you know. They want a lady to submit to them and all, yet they give the lady no reason for the submission.
Moreover because a lady has refused to take some bullshit that an average lady who depends on them would take, they get sore and start shouting independent women are rude and blah blah blah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
scribble:

Then women and men should date in their financial bracket with only men having the perogative to date beneath

Not like all those sugar mommy and daddy marriages we have in Nigeria now

Imagine being sugar mommy to your mate or a man in the same age bracket.

It cannot work.

Women should marry and even date men with more money

If you have more money, test him give him a few talents see what he does

If he drops the ball. Move quick. You need a boss like whoa.

I think this will solve the whole issue cos it's when the hubby is not as rich as his wife that he thinks about all these.

When you're also good & flourishing in your career you won't be bothered by anybody's character 'cos you know you're still in charge. A woman will always be a woman....vice versa.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by October1960: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Why should a true African man be able to live with any kind of woman? Is there a shortage of women?

debolly:
They are arrogant cos they're independent now.....they don't give a damn!!! but not all possess those qualities anyway. I also think that a true African man should be able to live with any kind of woman whether bitchy, rude, bossy headed e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
ayokunlei:

its not about Men treating women badly if u understand the Topic well.. Its Mainly about their nature. If its NOT their Nature, dey wont last long being Independent.

It's girl power. LMFAO.

My point is, you can't expect the woman of today to act or behavelike the woman of yesteryear when things ain't like they used to be. It's a no brainer, really. If I make my own ends, I have a right to tell you to go fvck yourself if you're becoming a headache because I'm not dependant on you for my livelihood. The qualities that y'all seem to be searching for had a lot to do with the fact that men were the only breadwinners back then, so the women had no choice but to play possum aka "passive" & all the other lame qualities that seem to get some of you guys hard because they make you feel like a big boy about town. Independence gives assertiveness & it's not about to change. Not today!

Just keep singing along to Neyo's Ms Independent because she seems to be what most guys are searching for, since they no longer want to foot the bill alone. But just remember that she'll be sassy since she doesn't need you to survive.

Can't believe the nerve of wanting to go 50/50 with a woman in other things, but yet expect her to be a silent partner when it comes to voicing her opinions or whatever the heck she wants to do. We're equals. WTH? Make her a housewife & provide for her if you don't want her rolling her neck at you with attitude. That's it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
bee444:

Not really dear. It's a new world order thing. This trend of women becoming more and more independent is as a result of evil rulers who have sold their soul to the devil and are hereby mandated to disrupt and reverse the responsibility God has ordained men to do.

Take the queen of England as a perfect example. Since she's become the queen, she has reversed the purpose of marriage. She gave women more power and has ridiculed men. This trend was then copied and practised in virtually every advanced country. They want to defeat the purpose of marriage and man as a whole. They've succeeded in the west but not in Africa.

Your own mind is for God, shey?

Holier than thou hypocrite...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
bee444:

It's night time, so please don't talk about creepy things. Eish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Beamborla(f): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nothing would ever satisfy you men...nothing!
you go screaming ladies should learn to be independen, i love independent ladies this and that .

When you see one, you become intimidated and to cover your sorry ass, you tag her bitchy, rude and all sort of sophisticated annoying names.

Real men handle their woman while over grown babies cry about it... chose where you belong.

You don't demand for respect, you earn it. If you want an independent lady, you better step up your game, bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
kevinberry:

On point @op

Any lady that thinks because she can foot her bills and earn more her male's folk can as well pay her fvcking bride price and fuvcking fuvck her self too....

No wonder most of the independent single ladies from 28 years above are unmarried...

I would rather marry a poor lady who knows the true value of respect and how to earn it than for me to say I do to one lousy, independent bitch....

My life,my Rule's
Sorry to say; That you revere marriage, doesn't mean other people do the same.
Many women are happily single. Kill yourself.

Yes! Lesbians fùck theirselves and some women use Love Machine. Kini big deal?

It's not as if you are the only man on this earth. Atleast you are doing a favour to only a girl, abi you wan marry 50wives?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Beamborla(f): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

It's girl power. LMFAO.

My point is, you can't expect the woman of today to act or behavelike the woman of yesteryear when things ain't like they used to be. It's a no brainer, really. If I make my own ends, I have a right to tell you to go fvck yourself if you're becoming a headache because I'm not dependant on you for my livelihood. The qualities that y'all seem to be searching for had a lot to do with the fact that men were the only breadwinners back then, so the women had no choice but to play possum aka "passive" & all the other lame qualities that seem to get some of you guys hard because they make you feel like a big boy about town. Independence gives assertiveness & it's not about to change. Not today!

Just keep singing along to Neyo's Ms Independent because she seems to be what most guys are searching for, since they no longer want to foot the bill alone. But just remember that she'll be sassy since she doesn't need you to survive.

Can't believe the nerve of wanting to go 50/50 with a woman in other things, but yet expect her to be a silent partner when it comes to voicing her opinions or whatever the heck she wants to do. We're equals. WTH? Make her a housewife & provide for her if you don't want her rolling her neck at you with attitude. That's it!
Tell them!
I would drink one chilled can malt on your behalf cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bluetooth2:

You sit down and type shiit thinking career will do you any favor. Better get a better education and empower yourself. Even christaine Lagarde of IMF has consitently highlighted the importance of women empowerment and wished she had a better time for her husband and chidldren.

Err, screw you for the "shiit" part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by cao(f): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Game. Set. Match.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / Is There Love Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.