Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Water Elements And 'Water Children' - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Elements And 'Water Children' (101235 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / 40 Days Word And Water Therapy Challenge / Who Created Darkness And Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
how many do you want?

Abacha had two so I can manage at least that!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I dey feel this ur poem nii. But u don 4get say na half-fish half-human dem be o. How u wan use chop dem na? Wait lemme ask skylane.

Skylane which side be fish? The top or bottom half? If na top, den baba onigba can chop em two by two. If na d bottom, then baba onigba can manage hand and blow.job grin
except u guys want it in the ocean,but they will be in full human form as u ordered
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

that's it am bringing four 4 u
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Abacha had two so I can manage at least that! That's it am bring 4 for u brace up
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
that's it am bringing four 4 u

Well if I get tired there is a good trick that can help.

1) I put some music on - something with a good rhythm - boom boom boom etc.

2) Then I climb on board and get ready!

3) Then I tell one of them to put her foot onto my nyash and keep time to the music'.

Ah! The lazy mans way to chop em!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well if I get tired there is a good trick that can help.

1) I put some music on - something with a good rhythm - boom boom boom etc.

2) Then I climb on board and get ready!

3) Then I tell one of them to put her foot onto my nyash and keep time to the music'.

Ah! The lazy mans way to chop em!
lol they are far gonna love it,
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
sukkot:
[b]on a quick side note. i am in temporary NL hiatus till i resume fully this weekend coming when YAH decides to bring in his NWO. so if i have not answered any of your posts, pardon me lol. i will when i return. but i had to address this topic.

well people are born into four elemental signs. air earth water and fire. the most important of these signs is water because if you are under a water sign then there is a chance that you are one of the saints of God, back again on earth in the reincarnation. all the saints are born in water. like moses was found in water. now not everyone born under the water sign is a saint, but every saint will be born under the water sign. the zodiac signs you will be born under to be water will be scorpio, pisces and cancer. now keep in mind these are spiritual programs in people. so a person under the water sign who is a saint will be very protected by God so that if you are trying to hurt these people you will just find out that bad things will be happening to you. the Lord has angels protecting these people. they are not ordinary spirits. these people have extraordinary spirits and talents that will be utilized when the Lord activates them. so it will be in your best interest not to mess with one and try to treat them bad. some of them are dormant and dont quite know that they are special while some are activated. they are very peaceful and loving people who dont hurt other people. they are dormant angels on earth waiting to get activated and called on to unleash their celestial messages skills and talents. so this is real. and like i said before they are from the water signs scorpio pisces or cancer. however not everyone in these signs are ' marine spirits ' but every marine spirit will be from these 3 signs.

another characteristic of these ' marine spirits ' is that they are unable to cope with this world. they struggle to be successful or to maintain a regular 9 to 5 work five days a week life and are very miserable if they have to because they are not created for that. they are introverts who just want to read and acquire knowledge and find peace and balance and rest of mind. they are not about hustling or chasing carnal dreams [/b]

Interesting. . . .
I find all this very fascinating.

Post the source of your info if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by An0nimus: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

God can neither be proven nor disproven. That is why we have FAITH and belief in God is a matter of individual preference.

Magic, juju mami waters, etc ARE testable. And have failed every test! IF any of this rubbish existed on earth we would have established proof. Will a little more education you would work this out for yourself.

This is quite contradictory.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
An0nimus:

This is quite contradictory.

Not in the slightest! One is TESTABLE the other is not? Very clear indeed and the basis of FAITH to most of the world.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by An0nimus: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Not in the slightest! One is TESTABLE the other is not? Very clear indeed and the basis of FAITH to most of the world.

It is contradictory to have faith in God and think it's out of place for others to have faith or believe in other form of supernatural activity. You're theist right?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
An0nimus:

It is contradictory to have faith in God and think it's out of place for others to have faith or believe in other form of supernatural activity. You're theist right?

Ah the old bugbear of FAITH versus Superstition.

I have tried to explain the clear difference so sorry if it is a bit beyond some to understand.

There are a number of philosophical works on this topic if you care to enlighten yourself.

IF it was NOT SO then anyone who believed in God would have to accept every nonsensical bit of rubbish that every retard came up with.

It is not contradictory to consider it stupid for others to have a false faith in something we know is a figment of our imaginations and can be put to the TEST - which it fails!

MAGIC and JUJU do not work! If monsters existed we would have found them by now - especially with their penchant of appearing so frequently to the more disadvantaged intellectually in our societies!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 17, 2015
vooks:
Q. Why do negroes excel in witchcraft and superstitions?

A. Because they require the LEAST IQ

Cc SonofLucifer
Throughout history, every tribe and people on earth have had their fair share of dealings with witchcraft and superstition. Europe was once a hub of fairy tales and witch burnings. In fact, those superstions are still largely celebrated today in the guise of festivals and holidays.

The more appropriate question to ask would be why the negro has found it difficult to adapt his beliefs to current and modern trends. It isn't any secret that the brand of Christianity practiced in Nigeria is one that has mixed parts of our local traditions with that of those foreigners, producing such disastrous results that almost all NIgerian Christians seriously believe that there is scientific evidence that traces them to Adam and Eve.

I do not believe that Negros as a race have the least IQ. I believe that as a race, they have less cohesion and unity, and a massive failure of leadership has only aggravated this.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by emotional(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2015
@KoloOyinbo
Know this, all scientific discoveries existed before they were discovered and documented for you to read as text books . Some germs were invisible prior to the invention of microscope and other instruments.

I respect your views on the 'juju' part but please don't allow anyone tries it's efficacy on you to prove anything, keep your views for they are personal.

My 2kobo.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by An0nimus: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

A the old bugbear of FAITH versus Superstition.

I have tried to explain the clear difference so sorry if it is a bit beyond some to understand.

There are a number of philosophical works on this topic if you care to enlighten yourself.

IF it was NOT SO then anyone who believed in God would have to accept every nonsensical bit of rubbish that every retard came up with.

It is not contradictory to consider it stupid for others to have a false faith in something we know is a figment of our imaginations and can be put to the TEST - which it fails!

MAGIC and JUJU do not work! If monsters existed we would have found them by now - especially with their penchant of appearing so frequently to the more disadvantaged intellectually in our societies!

I am not talking about juju or magic.

Do you believe there are other supernatural beings?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by An0nimus: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Throughout history, every tribe and people on earth have had their fair share of dealings with witchcraft and superstition. Europe was once a hub of fairy tales and witch burnings. In fact, those superstions are still largely celebrated today in the guise of festivals and holidays.

The more appropriate question to ask would be why the negro has found it difficult to adapt his beliefs to current and modern trends. It isn't any secret that the brand of Christianity practiced in Nigeria is one that has mixed parts of our local traditions with that of those foreigners, producing such disastrous results that almost all NIgerian Christians seriously believe that there is scientific evidence that traces them to Adam and Eve.

I do not believe that Negros as a race have the least IQ. I believe that as a race, they have less cohesion and unity, and a massive failure of leadership has only aggravated this.

Well said. It's laughable seeing people say Africa's problem is chiefly because of religion and superstition and that we're intellectually behind because of that.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by vooks: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2015
While I agree that negroes lack cohesion, even inside a single tribe, I fail to see how this contributes to this madness.
Witchcraft is the ONLY thing Negro beats whiteman in.

By the way, is there racism in the Occult world?

sonOfLucifer:

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2015
An0nimus:

Well said. It's laughable seeing people say Africa's problem is chiefly because of religion and superstition and that we're intellectually behind because of that.
True. Look at the Asians. They didn't have to discard their superstitions to influence the world. smiley
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2015
vooks:
While I agree that negroes lack cohesion, even inside a single tribe, I fail to see how this contributes to this madness.
Where there is no cohesion, lack of purpose follows. Where there is no purpose, there can be no continuity. Where there is no continuity, there can be no growth. In such societies, truth has no value and conscience can be easily bought.
Most of what we see are determined by that which we do not see. How can one reach truth when no human possesses this truth? We all view the world from a different lens, therefore for truth to prevail, we must be willing to entertain opposing ideas and shed ourselves of all sentiments.

We could walk into a market and I give you a bag of onions and ask you to tell me how much it weighs. You say it feels like 2kg, I say it feels like 2.5kg. The weight of the bag of onions remains constant. Our arguments could change but we must strive to find a common measure by which we can agree on the weight of the bag of onions.

This is where the African sadly misses it. Blaming religion or supersition for African's lack of awareness would be similar to blaming the metric system in this scenario.

vooks:

Witchcraft is the ONLY thing Negro beats whiteman in.
You forgot dick size grin

vooks:

By the way, is there racism in the Occult world?
Of course. Class exists in every human organization, even among the Gods.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by vooks: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Where there is no cohesion, lack of purpose follows. Where there is no purpose, there can be no continuity. Where there is no continuity, there can be no growth. In such societies, truth has no value and conscience can be easily bought.
Most of what we see are determined by that which we do not see. How can one reach truth when no human possesses this truth? We all view the world from a different lens, therefore for truth to prevail, we must be willing to entertain opposing ideas and shed ourselves of all sentiments.

We could walk into a market and I give you a bag of onions and ask you to tell me how much it weighs. You say it feels like 2kg, I say it feels like 2.5kg. The weight of the bag of onions remains constant. Our arguments could change but we must strive to find a common measure by which we can agree on the weight of the bag of onions.

This is where the African sadly misses it. Blaming religion or supersition for African's lack of awareness would be similar to blaming the metric system in this scenario.

We are not blaming superstition for lack of awareness but rather ignorance for superstition

You forgot dick size grin
I rank that up there next to melanin. Negro has MORE melanin than white man grin

Of course. Class exists in every human organization, even among the Gods
Negro still fares badly in occultism I can bet
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by successnwa(f): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I have travelled all over the world and seen all kinds of stupid superstitions. I am only ever surprised by how silly people are and how stubborn they can be rather than admit the rest of the world knows better than some fools back in their villages filling their heads with nonsense!

you have laid your opinion and what you believed, leave others to their belief and opinion.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
successnwa:

how dare you call our folks in the village fools. a beg take your dirty opinion out of these thread. we are hear to learn more of spiritual things
we are tired of you here already
na wetin na!!!

abi na by force to buy your opinion!!

irritating when people try to force their opinion on others.
you have laid your opinion and what you believed, leave others to their believe and opinion.

Spiritual thing? NO! Silly and ignorant superstition! If you want your country and people to progress into the modern world you should reject such nonsense and focus on thing that are real. If you want spiritual then turn to religion again reject stupid superstition.

Mami waters indeed (Only in Nigeria - so if they are nowhere else why worship a LOCAL legend). I suppose you believe in JUJU, CURSES and other magic nonsense also! Please answer this unless you are ashamed to reveal the full extent of your thinking!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
An0nimus:

I am not talking about juju or magic.

Do you believe there are other supernatural beings?

If you are talking of God and the Devil then we are having a discussion on FAITH.

Christians believe Jesus came to Earth ONCE (so far)!

These silly ideas have hundreds of ghosties and mermaids/mami water and other magic rubbish running around every forest and village!

So I certainly do not believe it in the way you might seem to.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Spiritual thing? NO! Silly and ignorant superstition! If you want your country and people to progress into the modern world you should reject such nonsense and focus on thing that are real. If you want spiritual then turn to religion again reject stupid superstition.

Mami waters indeed (Only in Nigeria - so if they are nowhere else why worship a LOCAL legend). I suppose you believe in JUJU, CURSES and other magic nonsense also! Please answer this unless you are ashamed to reveal the full extent of your thinking!
its people like you that are often referred to as "EDUCATED ILLITERATES".
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
emotional:
@KoloOyinbo
Know this, all scientific discoveries existed before they were discovered and documented for you to read as text books . Some germs were invisible prior to the invention of microscope and other instruments.

I respect your views on the 'juju' part but please don't allow anyone tries it's efficacy on you to prove anything, keep your views for they are personal.

My 2kobo.

As an ex scientist for over 20 years I am fully aware of discoveries but unsure what it has to do with primitive superstitions about non existent beings.

Juju relies on someone being ignorant and primitive enough to believe the nonsense and also on STATISTICS! Bad things (of some degree) happen all the time. The odds are that some mishap (of whatever degree) will occur in you life over the next six month or so and this would be blamed on whoever has put a curse on you.

These curses don't work!

You have no idea the pity the rest of the world feels for those who believe this rubbish. We do our best to assist with aid and more importantly encouragement, we watch as a country develops and begins to educate its masses and then we find a tiny minority at the bottom strata of that society are still behaving like this.

How can you advance in life in the modern world. How can you hold a position of responsibility that is not menial. How could someone rely on you to do sensible and correct things when such ignorance and lack of common sense is not only evident BUT openly displayed?

I feel for you guys but it is hard to help those who cannot even see their problem!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
shyna01:

its people like you that are often referred to as "EDUCATED ILLITERATES".

But only by those who lack education!

Which University did you go to?
What was your subject/course?
How many countries do you visit to train and teach the locals there?

These things above are real. Magic/Juju/Mami waters are not. You seem an expert in fantasy!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by MrPresident1: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
sukkot:
[b]on a quick side note. i am in temporary NL hiatus till i resume fully this weekend coming when YAH decides to bring in his NWO. so if i have not answered any of your posts, pardon me lol. i will when i return. but i had to address this topic.

well people are born into four elemental signs. air earth water and fire. the most important of these signs is water because if you are under a water sign then there is a chance that you are one of the saints of God, back again on earth in the reincarnation. all the saints are born in water. like moses was found in water. now not everyone born under the water sign is a saint, but every saint will be born under the water sign. the zodiac signs you will be born under to be water will be scorpio, pisces and cancer. now keep in mind these are spiritual programs in people. so a person under the water sign who is a saint will be very protected by God so that if you are trying to hurt these people you will just find out that bad things will be happening to you. the Lord has angels protecting these people. they are not ordinary spirits. these people have extraordinary spirits and talents that will be utilized when the Lord activates them. so it will be in your best interest not to mess with one and try to treat them bad. some of them are dormant and dont quite know that they are special while some are activated. they are very peaceful and loving people who dont hurt other people. they are dormant angels on earth waiting to get activated and called on to unleash their celestial messages skills and talents. so this is real. and like i said before they are from the water signs scorpio pisces or cancer. however not everyone in these signs are ' marine spirits ' but every marine spirit will be from these 3 signs.

another characteristic of these ' marine spirits ' is that they are unable to cope with this world. they struggle to be successful or to maintain a regular 9 to 5 work five days a week life and are very miserable if they have to because they are not created for that. they are introverts who just want to read and acquire knowledge and find peace and balance and rest of mind. they are not about hustling or chasing carnal dreams [/b]

Weekend would be too late. This generation ends on Friday. grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by An0nimus: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

If you are talking of God and the Devil then we are having a discussion on FAITH.

Christians believe Jesus came to Earth ONCE (so far)!

These silly ideas have hundreds of ghosties and mermaids/mami water and other magic rubbish running around every forest and village!

So I certainly do not believe it in the way you might seem to.

God and the devil is faith then other supernatural beings: demons, angels, and so is mere superstition. Interesting...

@bolded fair enough.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
An0nimus:

God and the devil is faith then other supernatural beings: demons, angels, and so is mere superstition. Interesting...

@bolded fair enough.

So if we believe in God them we must believe in every legend, every lunatic primitive idea? cheesy

For example let us take the Catholics. (Only because they are unified and allow a good example). In ALL of Europe the address perhaps a few cases of demonic possession ever decade or so and treat it with extreme suspicion! In Nigeria these things are popping up by the dozen in every village.

Just test these ideas. Get the juju man (you know, the asshole who 'Nollywood' portrays with the white ring around one of his eyes! cheesy) to curse an oyinbo! We laugh at savages like that and tell them to cral back into the jungle!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by An0nimus: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

So if we believe in God them we must believe in every legend, every lunatic primitive idea?
cheesy

For example let us take the Catholics. (Only because they are unified and allow a good example). In ALL of Europe the address perhaps a few cases of demonic possession ever decade or so and treat it with extreme suspicion! In Nigeria these things are popping up by the dozen in every village.

Just test these ideas. Get the juju man (you know, the asshole who 'Nollywood' portrays with the white ring around one of his eyes! cheesy) to curse an oyinbo! We laugh at savages like that and tell them to cral back into the jungle!
Not exactly, But if we can believe in God then it should easier for us to accept that other people can believe in other deities as well, no matter how silly or backwards it might seem to us...and that these beings could exist as we believe God exists.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
An0nimus:

Not exactly, But if we can believe in God then it should easier for us to accept that other people can believe in other deities as well, no matter how silly or backwards it might seem to us...and that these beings could exist as we believe God exists.

Dieties perhaps as in the idea of a Universal God who created everything but in the idea of magic juju and spirits - well come on? Would you trust anyone so foolish with anything responsible. Might let them wash a car or such but make any important decisions? No way.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by eme40rald(f): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ishilove:

You sound experienced
everyone on nl sounds experienced

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.