Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Water Elements And 'Water Children' - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Elements And 'Water Children' (101218 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / 40 Days Word And Water Therapy Challenge / Who Created Darkness And Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by An0nimus: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Dieties perhaps as in the idea of a Universal God who created everything but in the idea of magic juju and spirits - well come on? Would you trust anyone so foolish with anything responsible. Might let them wash a car or such but make any important decisions? No way.

Lol you speak like you've never met smart people with the most unimaginable beliefs. You're well travelled so I'm sure you have.

Ive got this feeling we'll keep going in circles so I'll agree to disagree at this point.

Oh and thanks for the mini lecture on whisky and whiskey grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
An0nimus:

Lol you speak like you've never met smart people with the most unimaginable beliefs. You're well travelled so I'm sure you have.

Ive got this feeling we'll keep going in circles so I'll agree to disagree at this point.

Oh and thanks for the mini lecture on whisky and whiskey grin

Oh I have met them all right and some of their ideas have been absolutely ludicrous! But even mermaids etc exceeds that!

As an Irishman I will spell it Whisky but still (at the risk of being called a traitor cheesy) continue to drink Scottish Whisk(e)y!

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ishilove:

What do you mean by 'dormant' members?
members that are not aware that they daughters of mermaid
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Where is sukkot?!?? angry angry angry
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol cheesy
KoloOyinbo:

Well I am 58, University Educated, have had two careers as an astronomer for over 20 years and now as an International Consultant in Standards. I have travelled the world and current visit Naija to train your executives.

Now I am being told that I don't know life by someone who actually believes in mermaids?? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Honesty007(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
So in essence you mean I am one because I sweat alot? Bruh.... U lucky the barrier btw both of us is NL.... I would've smacked U silly....

dont get me wrong,sweating more than Normal is a sign,most especially when not doing anywork and sitting down,and people start sweating
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Honesty007:

dont get me wrong,sweating more than Normal is a sign,most especially when not doing anywork and sitting down,and people start sweating
that happens to me sometimes.... Even wen m in a movin vehicle.... Dnt tnk I'm 1 tho.... My parents re strict catholics n my grand dad ws a cathechist....
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by BlackLeopard(m): 2:19am On Mar 22, 2015
There's nothing unscientific in respecting the elements and being cautious.

The people before us weren't morons. The people who still adhere to traditions aren't morons. There's deep wisdom and hard learned lessons in the basis of traditional religion, and most superstitions? Are bloody good warnings against acts that would have negative consequences.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2015
fellis:
Where is sukkot?!?? angry angry angry
hey how are ya sweerie wink
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

Weekend would be too late. This generation ends on Friday. grin
hehe el presidente i hail ooo. you check frontpage today ? grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2015
fellis:

Interesting. . . .
I find all this very fascinating.

Post the source of your info if you don't mind.
source of my info ? i operate in the spirit realm. my source is cosmic and celestial wink
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2015
redvektor:
what if i tell u i fall into this group? And most times in my dream i see things about 2 happen in d physical
well that means you are here for a special purpose and in due time your celestial prowess will be activated

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
hey how are ya sweerie wink
Fine smiley, and you?

What took you so long?!!? angry
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
source of my info ? i operate in the spirit realm. my source is cosmic and celestial wink
I actually thought you'd have some useful literature to share, lol.
How is your source cosmic? Do you see visions or something?
I am asking because I have water element in my natal chart and I have observed that what you wrote tends to be true in my dealings with others.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
fellis:

Fine smiley, and you?

What took you so long?!!? angry
lol life got in the way. shytt is getting crazier day by day. waiting for that explosion and then calm. so what you been up to ? wink
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2015
fellis:

I actually thought you'd have some useful literature to share, lol.
How is your source cosmic? Do you see visions or something?
I am asking because I have water element in my natal chart and I have observed that what you wrote tends to be true in my dealings with others.
useful literature ? nah you dont get this type of information from literatures. this information comes from people who are in touch with their celestial nature. spiritual beings. people with eye to see and ear to hear. you know in life as we are on earth now there are 3 different dimensions. there is the lower dimension which is a third dimension perspective for the carnal who can only perceive by smelling touching and seeing and hearing and tasting. this is a basic dimension. and there is a higher dimension to where you can see the spiritual reason behind everything that is happening in life, because we are spiritual beings having a physical experience. so there are cosmic beings on this planet who see things that others dont. thats how you get this perspective. and it is not written down because those who tell cannot see and those who see dont tell. it is esoteric knowledge meaning hidden knowledge wink

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by redvektor(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
well that means you are here for a special purpose and in due time your celestial prowess will be activated
what is celetial prowess?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
redvektor:
what is celetial prowess?
powers of a spiritual nature. not physical power. ability to be used and communicated through by the higher power, the almighty. an open vessel through which the almighty communicates through and passes messages through to everyone else on earth
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
powers of a spiritual nature. not physical power. ability to be used and communicated through by the higher power, the almighty. an open vessel through which the almighty communicates through and passes messages through to everyone else on earth

So the other signs don't possess celestial power? Is that what I'm getting?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

So the other signs don't possess celestial power? Is that what I'm getting?
no i did not say that. there are different kinds of celestial powers. some are good and some are evil but all come from the same source. some people are channels for good powers and some are channels for bad powers. so as such anybody can be used. it just depends on the choices you have made in life is what makes you be born in certain zodiac houses to which you will then be the channel for good energy, because the zodiac houses are purpose apportioned for those in favor. however the channels for bad energies can be in any zodiac signs

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
no i did not say that. there are different kinds of celestial powers. some are good and some are evil but all come from the same source. some people are channels for good powers and some are channels for bad powers. so as such anybody can be used. it just depends on the choices you have made in life is what makes you be bron in certain zodiac houses to which you will then be the channel for good energy. however the channels for bad energies can be in any zodiac signs

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Okay what about Capricorn? I'm a Capricorn and the sign is synonymous with the Baphomet and Saturn/Satan.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

Okay what about Capricorn? I'm a Capricorn and the sign is synonymous with the Baphomet and Saturn/Satan.
capricorn is earth sign meaning you are in the general population. what day in particular ?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
capricorn is earth sign meaning you are in the general population. what day in particular ?

January 17th. And 1+7 is =8, so my birthdate has a double Saturn signature. My moon sign is in Leo as well,if that means anything.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

January 17th. And 1+7 is =8, so my birthdate has a double Saturn signature. My moon sign is in Leo as well,if that means anything.
when you say your moon sign is leo do you mean that is where the moon was when you were born ? and when you say you have a double saturn signature what do you mean by this ? are you into chaldean astrology
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
when you say your moon sign is leo do you mean that is where the moon was when you were born ? and when you say you have a double saturn signature what do you mean by this ? are you into chaldean astrology

Yeah the moon was in Leo when I was born. And what I mean by that is that I'm already born into Capricorn, which is ruled by Saturn. Plus if you add the 1+7 of my birthday, you get 8. 8 is Saturn's number. And I've heard of it, but I have not delved into it.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

Yeah the moon was in Leo when I was born. And what I mean by that is that I'm already born into Capricorn, which is ruled by Saturn. Plus if you add the 1+7 of my birthday, you get 8. 8 is Saturn's number. And I've heard of it, but I have not delved into it.
with your date of birth and being capricorn and the moon being in leo ( leo being the crouched lion of judah with a sickle ready to harvest but you being in the moon aspect of it means you were dormant and not activated or maybe just an ordinary person who happens to be in leo-fire ), it is a possibility that you will be completed in the earth ( capricorn ) house in this lifetime ( based on the numerology of your date of birth ) and ascend to be one of the disciples of the saints. however this is incumbent on how you answer these questions.

what do you think about the bible ?
how often do you read it ?
are you drawn to it ?
would you call yourself an atheist or muslim ?

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
with your date of birth and being capricorn and the moon being in leo ( leo being the crouched lion of judah with a sickle ready to harvest but you being in the moon aspect of it means you were dormant and not activated or maybe just an ordinary person who happens to be in leo-fire ), it is a possibility that you will be completed in the earth ( capricorn ) house in this lifetime ( based on the numerology of your date of birth ) and ascend to be one of the disciples of the saints. however this is incumbent on how you answer these questions.

what do you think about the bible ?
how often do you read it ?
are you drawn to it ?
would you call yourself an atheist or muslim ?

I think that the Bible offers some solid moral advice, but I'm not drawn to it. I'm neither atheist or Muslim. I was raised Catholic, but I don't agree with the doctrine. I do believe in a monotheistic God though. Plus I've always been intuitive, maybe not as spiritual as others but still aware of what's going on in the world.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

I think that the Bible offers some solid moral advice, but I'm not drawn to it. I'm neither atheist or Muslim. I was raised Catholic, but I don't agree with the doctrine. I do believe in a monotheistic God though. Plus I've always been intuitive, maybe not as spiritual as others but still aware of what's going on in the world.
yeah you are definitely just a general population. we are entering the age of pisces and every celestial being is being called home, spiritually that is, to the word of God ( meaning people are mauling all kinds of theological literature's and world history and quickening their spirit. quicken means to make alive ). so if you are not feeling that calling at this point in time and at this moment in history, then you are general population
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
yeah you are definitely just a general population. we are entering the age of pisces and every celestial being is being called home, spiritually that is, to the word of God ( meaning people are mauling all kinds of theological literature's and world history and quickening their spirit. quicken means to make alive ). so if you are not feeling that calling at this point in time and at this moment in history, then you are general population

I may not read the Bible that much, but I've always had flashes of the "new age of Pisces". Ever since 2012 to be honest, I've had a shift in consciousness.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

I may not read the Bible that much, but I've always had flashes of the "new age of Pisces". Ever since 2012 to be honest, I've had a shift in consciousness.
Well you either rolL with the tide or you get left behind. and the passport to get on that wave is the bible believe it or not. an esoteric understanding of the bible not no church doctrine understanding of it. and a call to enhance your spiritual as opposed to you carnal nature. these are the people who will ride on the crest of the wave when it comes. its like noahs ark. some will get in the ark while some will be too busy chasing money and partying and chasing hos etc etc and will get swept away. we are in that time
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
Well you either role with the tide or you get left behind. and the passport to get on that wave is the bible believe it or not. an esoteric understanding of the bible not no church doctrine understanding of it. and a call to enhance your spiritual as opposed to you carnal nature. these are the people who will ride on the crest of the wave when it comes. its like noahs ark. some will get in the ark while some will be too busy chasing money and partying and chasing hos etc etc and will get swept away

I know that the Bible has esoteric meanings. I also know that the world's history is in the Bible. But I just have other ways of getting this information. And not to be arrogant, but Im not in the "general population". I'm not concerned with materialistic things and I've always pondered about the end times.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

I know that the Bible has esoteric meanings. I also know that the world's history is in the Bible. But I just have other ways of getting this information. And not to be arrogant, but Im not in the "general population". I'm not concerned with materialistic things and I've always pondered about the end times.
brother then if thats the case >>>> 2 timothy 2 vs 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God <<< THE BIBLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.