Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (33926 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by jevic(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Don't terminate the pregnancy.
Find a job to do.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
groundnutoil:
nice I support u full stop
winktanks
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Gynacologist(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

Welcome to the real world.
must u b raw?
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
OrangeDream:
Aboda brutally frank minded babe!!! Pls marry me??
where is d ring
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by tomsugar(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
ToTo no be dumps bin o my guy, any thing u throway there fit Reproduce o be careful next time but mean While Discuss it with ur parents they Should be into it with You since u intend to keep a life I think its the best thing to do. For me my family is My business, you start small and become bigggger later, Wish u the best
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by kendrick9(m): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2015
XBLadez:

Smh! You didn't have to insult. Plus you might need a carpenter to construct ur English. You was, you was, you was. . .what was? undecided
thats american slangs.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Defcon1:

l guess you are perfect then,having never done anything you are ashamed of
Judging people for their mistakes,no matter how silly,reeks of self -righteousness
He has acknowledged his transgression, and is looking for help through advice
The least anybody could do is help -or move on - not judgment.
Didn't you see Kashybaby's comment?
Oh,l forgot she is not African.
l rest my case

Some ppol r here juz to be a troll & hence never stoop down to their level cool
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by InestamablJewel: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Stop being petty

Nigga I never said I was GOD, Everybodys destiny is in their hands, surely with GOD and a little luck here and there.

That baby could turn out to be a great or gunned down by a firing squad.
Nobody knows.

Life isn't all about being a president or a cabinet minister.

But I bet cha, if any 20 sumtin year old was to be nominated, that will be me

Finally, if u wr brought into the world by error, me I wasn't , I can boldly say my parents we're so ready, infact over preparedness was their case.

ITS NOT WHERE I CAME FROM OR HOW I CAME ABOUT THAT MATTERS, ITS WHERE I AM GOING TO THAT COUNTS OK? SO LET THIS SINK.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Ishilove: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Karlman:
I need some sound advice from sound minds. My girlfriend is three weeks pregnant as I am typing to you. From the depth of my heart and soul I want to keep the pregnancy but I am unemployed and really broke. And when I think of my financial status and what would be required to nurse and deliver a babe, I am tempted to think of doing the unthinkable. But I am so drawn to this pregnancy and the baby in it. The way it came to me and the time it came to me and how I can already feel its presence even when its only a three week old cluster of blood, left me in perpetual amazement. This is not the first time a girlfriend would be pregnant for me, but never at any of the times have I felt as connected with them as I feel with this particular one. In the past cases I have always done the otherwise and moved on without blinking an eye but now I can't even lift a finger against this child. But how will I weather the storm of unemployment+pregnant babe+baby on the way? Already I can't sleep no more, staying up all night and day thinking on how to get all the miles covered.

Thanks for your time!
Gold Circle Condom is 40 naira.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2015
hmmm op why u no use condom na?
abi condom tear?
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by UnimkeAk(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
InestamablJewel:

ITS NOT WHERE I CAME FROM OR HOW I CAME ABOUT THAT MATTERS, ITS WHERE I AM GOING TO THAT COUNTS OK? SO LET THIS SINK.

Lawd ur petty;
You brought me up in to ur mentions, I brought you up; don't get all mushy about it.

It is wer we are all going to

Shalom#
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

wanted to insult you, bt i ll let it pass.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by MrCork: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Karlman:
I need some sound advice from sound minds. My girlfriend is three weeks pregnant as I am typing to you. From the depth of my heart and soul I want to keep the pregnancy but I am unemployed and really broke. And when I think of my financial status and what would be required to nurse and deliver a babe, I am tempted to think of doing the unthinkable. But I am so drawn to this pregnancy and the baby in it. The way it came to me and the time it came to me and how I can already feel its presence even when its only a three week old cluster of blood, left me in perpetual amazement. This is not the first time a girlfriend would be pregnant for me, but never at any of the times have I felt as connected with them as I feel with this particular one. In the past cases I have always done the otherwise and moved on without blinking an eye but now I can't even lift a finger against this child. But how will I weather the storm of unemployment+pregnant babe+baby on the way? Already I can't sleep no more, staying up all night and day thinking on how to get all the miles covered.

Thanks for your time!

....Bro....juss ask her why she cheeated on u.. then tell her to *ABORT*.... .... best escape move ever!! (no ofeeinse) angry
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by MrCork: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
...but if the baby light skin...then tell her u forgive her.. Baby stays! angry
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
InestamablJewel:

MY DEAR YOU DIDNT HAVE TO BE INSULTIVE OK, the point i was making is, this has happened, do you now throw away the bad water with the baby? get solution then come back later to spank whoever you wish to spank, spanking him now will not solve the problem, he isnt a kid and knows fully well both he and the lady the effect of unprotected sex,man may be stupid and all, but God works in mysterious ways, he uses situations we dont think fit to glorify Himself whether we like or yes. i am not saying anyone should even indulge in it before marriage, i believe in marriage before sex, but we cant rule out the fact that the norm in our society or "modernisation" as some will call it has commonise everything and thrown morality to the dustbin, tell someone dont have sex until you are maried and all you get is scorn and a hard laugh at your expense. BESIDES: HE WHO KNOWS HE HAS NO SIN SHOULD FIRST CAST THE FIRST STONE ON HIM........SWEAR TO YOUR GOD THAT YOU ARE INNOCENT OF THIS SAME ACCUSATIION YOU ACCUSE THIS PERSON OF? OYA........

I am sorry

I maintain my stand though. This is not about God it is about being stupid
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
InestamablJewel:

MY DEAR YOU DIDNT HAVE TO BE INSULTIVE OK, the point i was making is, this has happened, do you now throw away the bad water with the baby? get solution then come back later to spank whoever you wish to spank, spanking him now will not solve the problem, he isnt a kid and knows fully well both he and the lady the effect of unprotected sex,man may be stupid and all, but God works in mysterious ways, he uses situations we dont think fit to glorify Himself whether we like or yes. i am not saying anyone should even indulge in it before marriage, i believe in marriage before sex, but we cant rule out the fact that the norm in our society or "modernisation" as some will call it has commonise everything and thrown morality to the dustbin, tell someone dont have sex until you are maried and all you get is scorn and a hard laugh at your expense. BESIDES: HE WHO KNOWS HE HAS NO SIN SHOULD FIRST CAST THE FIRST STONE ON HIM........SWEAR TO YOUR GOD THAT YOU ARE INNOCENT OF THIS SAME ACCUSATIION YOU ACCUSE THIS PERSON OF? OYA........

I am sorry

I maintain my stand though. This is not about God it is about being stupid. He could have prevented it if he really wanted to.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Karlman:

Thanks for your time!

I want to say a general thank you to you all, and that includes even those who made insulting comments like one rokiatu. But my greatest appreciation goes to those who encouraged me positively and even went further to proffer practical solutions and a helping hand, God bless your hustle and bless mine. My reason for highlighting my past sins in the post is because I am sorry for them and do not want to continue in them thus prompting my public confession. I want to also advise some of us, especially the ladies, on the need to learn how to talk to people, to learn the art of Respect & good manners. And to all of us who are always quick to cast the first stones I say 'what made you think you're better than anyone is ignorance' because every living and cognitive person is a damn sinner. Having said that, I say Thank you all!

My baby will be fine, and am certain that by the time the baby is born I would be rich enough to invite you all to come and rejoice with me. Once more, gracias!
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by casualobserver1: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:

Aunty, abeg don't do things like this. You are blaming the guy, what about the girl that let a jobless guy sleep with her without using contraceptives herself. The fact is that both parties are to blame. Women in Nigeria sometimes act like idiots, they will get pregnant and start asking the guy to take responsibility, but when the guy was knacking her she was enjoying it.

The fact is that women (who have more to lose from unplanned pregnancies) should be the ones taking precautions including using contraceptives and buying morning after pills. A girl that gets pregnant is to blame as much as the guy that impregnated her. You should avoid blaming one party for the whole issue in future.

Or did someone get you pregnant and say you should abort?
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by casualobserver1: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am sorry

I maintain my stand though. This is not about God it is about being stupid. He could have prevented it if he really wanted to.

The girl could also have prevented it. So why blame the guy. Or did he force the girl? The girl could have bought postinor 2 of 200 or put herself on contraceptives but she did not.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by casualobserver1: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Gold Circle Condom is 40 naira.

So what, the girl could have bought Postior 2 for 200 as well. Abeg don't blame the guy alone. Both parties are responsible.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by casualobserver1: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2015
meniyke:
Guy, were u employed when ur waist was moving up and down on top of her? Don't try do anything stupid on that baby. Next time tell ur “JOHN-THOMUS” that u are unemployed.

So unemployed people can't knack again? This is ridiculous. There are cheap contraceptive methods available and in my opinon long-tem contraceptives IUDs should be available to whoever wants them for free. Yes the OP messed up, but so did his girlfriend. You saying he should abstain due to unemployment is like saying an unemployed man should not go out because if he gets into an accident he can't pay medical bills.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2015
casualobserver1:

The girl could also have prevented it. So why blame the guy. Or did he force the girl? The girl could have bought postinor 2 of 200 or put herself on contraceptives but she did not.

Yep

That was why I called her st.upid. Besides that was not the guy's first abortion. If anyone should know better, it should be him.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by casualobserver1: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2015
luluosas:

First, you have no right to have sexual affairs when you are not legally pronounced married, as sex is the preserved of the married couples ONLY. Secondly you have no right killing souls you can never give life to.
Now that your manhood refused to learn sense and you've gone again to have unlawful sex with a woman, you must bear the pregnancy and ensure that the baby is delivered safe and sound after nine months of the pregnancy. As for your joblessness, it is no excuse for you to be used by the devil to commit abortion again after you survived the previous ones you committed. Whatever that you are eating and surviving on today will also sustain the child when he is finally delivered.
If you need further counsel especially in the area of your joblessness, reach me on 08144845524 and let's discuss. Who knows, something good might come out of it. Thank you and GOD bless.

Ogbeni, not everybody subscribes to your idea that sex is for married people only. If you believe that then good for you, but you can't say he nor anybody doesn't have the right to have sex. or are you ICC Hague?
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by casualobserver1: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yep

That was why I called her st.upid. Besides that was not the guy's first abortion. If anyone should know better, it should be him.

I don't want to be an asshole but the guy never underwent the process of abortion. That is something that women have to endure. I place the blame squarely at the feet of women who don't protect themselves from unplanned pregnancies. They have far more to lose, especially in Nigeria where there is no institutionalized child support or welfare for single mothers.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2015
casualobserver1:

I don't want to be an asshole but the guy never underwent the process of abortion. That is something that women have to endure. I place the blame squarely at the feet of women who don't protect themselves from unplanned pregnancies. They have far more to lose, especially in Nigeria where there is no institutionalized child support or welfare for single mothers.

That's right

But it takes two to tango
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Truckpusher(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

That's right

But it takes two to tango
It takes two to tango but one person bears the brunt in a more severe way than the other .

I'd say common sense should be applied more by the ladies because if it backfires they'll always be at the receiving end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by casualobserver1: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
It takes two to tango but one person bears the brunt in a more severe way than the other .

I'd say common sense should be applied more by the ladies because if it backfires they'll always be at the receiving end.

Thanks boss. This is what I am saying. Women in Nigeria tend to be passive and the culture of asking "who impregnated you" does not help. So long as the girl wasn't forced, the girl is responsible. Female voters should push for government funded free contraceptive programs in order to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:

Normally I blame the women but in this case, it was the op that asked for advice and because this was not his first time, I think he deserves everything I dished out to him. It is true that we are more affected than the guys but that does not absolve the men from blame.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by grad2012(f): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
kariman trust u are well and hope u have made d rit decision on dis issue.wish u well say hi to ur baby and ur baby mama smiley
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2015
grad2012:
kariman trust u are well and hope u have made d rit decision on dis issue.wish u well say hi to ur baby and ur baby mama smiley
Thank You very much.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Karlman:

Thanks for your time!

I don't like medicine after death kinda threads sad
The deed has been done.

keep that baby!

you shouldn't be debating life here...
Ce pas bonne sad
Il n'est pas juste

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Na grass ur baby wan chop? Abeg go booka space in motherless baby in advance, sorry, fatherless baby I mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.