Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

21million's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 21million's Profile / 21million's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Travel / Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by 21million(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2022
Rossikk:
If you know the number of Nigerians who had thriving businesses in Nigeria, and due to the whole ''oyinboland is better'' mentality, abandoned or sold their businesses, land, cars etc, and migrated to Europe or US, only to be working now as low-paid security guards and bus drivers, with no career prospects, you will weep. Most of them are too ashamed and broke to return back home, and simply continue working their menial jobs there.

Lesson: If you have a business in Nigeria, you already have what 95% of Nigerians in the diaspora wish they had - financial independence. Being your own boss. Do not throw it away to become a nobody in the west.
nah lie, as a security officer in the uk l earn over 2.5m monthly, better quality of life and great prospects for the future

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Garba Shehu Hits David Piling Of London Financial Times by 21million(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Garbage Shehu

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by 21million(m): 3:30am On Feb 05, 2022
But Oby wor wor nah! But she no send, still go carry low-cut join am.

1 Like

Education / Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by 21million(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Prof Joy Eyisis was my Gs 101 lecturer in 1997, beautifuland calm lady
Samfloxin:
It is in his blood. His mom, Prof. Joy Eyisi taught me in Unizik , a very intelligent and meticulous lecturer. She herself was also persecuted in Unizik until she left for University of Abuja. Congratulations my brother.
IGBO NWERE MMADU !!!!
IGBO AMAKA !!!!!
Properties / Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by 21million(m): 4:27am On Oct 16, 2021
You can imagine this wicked idiot, you came to nairaland to seek advice or sympathy, even if you go to court or police station do you think the police officers and the judge is as unreasonable as you are? They will be able to discern that you are a fraud and wicked as well. Lick your wounds mother fucker and remember karma is a bitch, you might never be able to build your own house or if you manage to build, you will be frustrated by your own tenants serially.
Politics / Re: Anambra 2021: Aspirants Play Religious Card by 21million(m): 5:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Peter Obi created the deep denomination divide you see in Anambra today.
Family / Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by 21million(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nah your cheating? you no go mind your business, you will soon get your fingers burnt for matter when no concern you.
Politics / Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by 21million(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2020
A known fraudster.
Politics / Re: Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja by 21million(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHERE IS CHIEF AUSTIN NDIGWE, EZE UZU OF AWKA
that one nah Igwe for home video.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike: I Didn’t Plot Against Obaseki by 21million(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

Wike the APC mole in PDP, double spy agent like Dave umahi , PDP in the morning, APC at night

I can see through his Drama

*He installed Modu Sheriff Buhari's in law and 2 terms ANPP Governor on PDP

*Intentionaly installed another Political weakling like Secondus on PDP, rigging out strong politicians, ex ministers , ex Governor and Senators

*Fought Atiku's Nomination and vowed not to work for him in 2019 election

*Faulted Peter Obi's emergence

*First PDP Governor to congratulate Buhari on his Election Tribunal victory urging PDP not to waste time on supreme court

* Fought Sieriake Dickson , Ignored Diri's Campaign and secretly supported David Lyon

* Sponsored an Edo PDP Aspirant to file a litigation at Rivers High Court were his wife is a Judge to bar Obaseki from contesting Edo Primaries

*Openly called PDP a party of Tax Collectors making allegations that Obaseki bought PDP chieftains (which he truly did)

Slow down with your lies and hate, the case filed in PHC was at the federal high court not state court were the wife is a judge.
Family / Re: Should The Man Pay It? by 21million(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Your family Nah winch (witch)
Family / Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by 21million(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2020
After fucking his daughter, him go call you untop. Oga behave your self.
alizma:

Congratulate him for carrying the baby or for delivering the baby? Pls which part of the world are you?
Oga behave self ooh.
quote author=princessRachael post=90086181]Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?[/quote]
Family / Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by 21million(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2020
After fucking his daughter, him go call you untop.
alizma:

Congratulate him for carrying the baby or for delivering the baby? Pls which part of the world are you?
Oga behave self ooh.
quote author=princessRachael post=90086181]Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?[/quote]
Romance / Re: How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. by 21million(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2020
Agbagbaregoo:
I just met this lady and everything seems to be clicking. she just started a business after I gingered her and I had to patronize her. in the course I transferred some money to her to patronize her far more money than she was selling the Stuff so as to encourage her. The bank debited me and I told her I sent it.

Throughout that day she claimed not to have gotten the money. Then throughout the next day same story so the third day I went to the bank to receive the statement of account. lo and behold her name was boldly written and the bank people told me she has gotten it. I got very angry and sent it to her but I didn't tell her anything I just ignored her call.

A policeman asked for her number at the bank that he will question her. throughout these period I ignored her and I was just imagining how a beautiful light skin tender looking babe will behave like this. Then lo and behold today the bank reversed the money. I can't explain the feeling of disappointment.

Now she said she doesn't want to have anything to do with me again that she doesn't want wahala for her life. She finally picked after many trials of calling and she insisted on me leaving her life.she even said she's not doing business again. I don't know what to do.
nah access bank
Politics / Re: Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians by 21million(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Soyinka 1
Shehu 3
Romance / Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator by 21million(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:
You are living with someone and judging him for masturbating. Have you thought maybe your presence hinders him from bringing girls home. Pack and let him be
Abeg help me ask am if nah him prick E take they masturbate?
Politics / Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by 21million(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZanawi:
Shameless stingy bastard. Useless Anambra bean counter. Thank God this idiot didn't win.

Waiting for 2023 let Umahi and Hope teach this fool a bitter lesson.
The guy own no good.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting by 21million(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kriptune:
Guys I need an urgent business loan amounting to 300k.

Any suggestions how I can get one besides bank and loan apps?
You done cast for loan app? Credit bureau is coming
Celebrities / Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by 21million(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pally nah landlord hard pass.
dangotesmummy:
Awon tenants e ama cheat e because to be a tenant in nigeria you have to have an element of craze meanwhile she seems like a friendly, funny and happy go girl.those are not the characteristics to get your money in this Lagos especially when they know she's female and single

But any congratulations makanaki cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

NYSC / Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by 21million(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
So Obiano no see interlocking stone buy for Amawbia.
Education / Re: Coronavirus: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Starts Production Of Hand Sanitizers by 21million(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Our school dey always carry first for real sector. Great Zikites!

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Failed Olisa Metuh by 21million(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2020
There is saying " if the rats follows the lizard to play in rain, after the rain if the lizard dries up the rat should equally dry up"
Literature / Re: Chimamamanda Adichie Fights Arthur Eze Over Land Grabbing by 21million(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Shame on you Chiamanda for showing your shallow mindedness in this write up. Your Community got a stay of execution since 1999, did see Ukpo people around the land. What do you think, that you will use stay to continue to enjoy what is not yours? Sorry, the real owners waited patiently like law abiding people until justice is done. Those that built your Oye Abba on the disputed land all served sentences in prison for contemp in 1996 go and ask your people. Prince Arthur Eze did not use his contact even when such harassment was done when Gen Abacha who gave him Dunukofia LGA was alive.
I thought that an educated mind like Chiamanda would have bought or borrowed a copy of the final Supreme Court judgement before maligning a Godfearing and aa peace loving Ukpo town.

5 Likes

Family / Re: Where Is Your Wife? by 21million(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2018
donstan18:
Wonderful writeup by the OP.

I think the questions should be,

1: How many wives do we have these days? : In as much as I know not your definition of wife, I can tell that we'v got few wives in Africa these days, what do we have? , we have ladies that wants to bear MRS, ladies that aren't emotional, financially, physically and spiritually committed before entering a marriage, ladies getting married for the sake of "I'm married" hence trying to avoid our African societal view on single ladies.

2: How many women turns out to be the woman their man use to know?
: This is where ladies usually fail woefully, we'v seen where couples who dated for 4-5 years divorced after 6 months of marriage, a guy while dating a lady will be helping in chores, won't be bothered much about your financial supports, won't even allow you do some chores for him, why?, possibly because there's this good and awesome woman he sees in you, but why do most of them normally changes immediately they marry you? Simply because you changed from the woman they use to know to another, feeling you are now his wife.

3 : How many women of these generation are child-minders, cooks, nursing mother, financial partner and so on?.
: Can a social media addict possess all these qualities? , we have many of them here on Nairaland cheesy, don't we?, we have married women who jumps from one thread to another to fight and quarrel with secondary school boys everyday here, are they not the wives we are typing about? Hahahah cheesy. ...how do you expect these set of women to possess all these above listed qualities?, how's that possible?, I might not leave here If I continue highlighting the proves that we have less wife materials these days.

4 : What's your definition of a wife?

Do we still have the mothers we had then?, do we?
No, rather we have pinging mothers, social media addicts with no atom of shame.

The truth remains that every woman is directly or indirectly responsible for any actions and change in her husband.

With all due respect Mr Toke, the thread should be DO WE STILL HAVE WIVES ? , the answer to this question will give men a go ahead reason and order to tell and answer your question Where Is Your Wife?

If only people practice what they preach online about relationship and marriage, we wouldn't have been suffering the problems we are facing in relationship these days.

Once again...Nice writeup.
Celebrities / Re: Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me by 21million(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Victoria live that story, Lesbianism done finish you, na those Nigerian lesbians they push you
Religion / Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by 21million(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2018
[I hear you.quote author=jayson87 post=64468841]We are still suffering from the one Rv. father Mbaka declared on us[/quote]
Celebrities / Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by 21million(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sex doll no dey cook indomie.
Celebrities / Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by 21million(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Mrs Okeke, my primary 2 teacher, God bless you Daniella.
Celebrities / Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by 21million(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Queen must be lying about her age, we both matriculated in Nnamdi Azikiwe university in 1996, we were the youngest then and we were not less than 17 years then. Queen should be 38 years now. Why the lie? I thought she is happily married?

14 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones by 21million(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2017
I will love to do business with them. Can I get their sales and marketing contact.
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by 21million(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto Dike! Na you come Rumuokwuta Port Harcourt tell us say na Obasanjo son. Your father Somitel will pay for this abomination in our land you paid your own bride price?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club by 21million(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2017
Illya-Nigeria

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.