Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (117167 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ugwuanyi is working, to God be the glory grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:10am On Jun 22, 2015
The person who had paid fully for plot numbers 1, 10, 12, 14 will now want to change them for plot numbers 24, 26, 28, 41. I have made the modifications on page 9. This will now mean that the numbers of plots available for sale will be like this......

These are the numbers of plots sold, reserved and free for purchase. Keep the payments coming, we are getting there, the plots are selling out soon.

Plots 2,3,4,6,11,16,17,22,23,24,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,37,39,40,41,42,43,44,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54 and 55 has been paid for.
Plots 25 are now reserved for payment next week.
Plots 1,5,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,36,38, and are still free for purchase.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2015
We are making steady progress on the ground and with all the arrangements. I have started making arrangements for the final payment to the owners of this land, I am also working on all other details.

At this point I am looking to employ somebody to stay around this land, I might rent a room for him at the village or build a room for him right on the land. This person will help us with all the arrangements I am planning. He will be the man on the ground while I will be coordinating from outside.

I think I made a good choice with this land. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2015
I love that part u said
" made a good choice on this land"
How soon can we invade this place my eyes are scratching want to fence mine asap and start something there gradually

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by PHfinest(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Spyder880, good job. When will the survey of each plot and land documents be ready for the fully paid plots?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Oh boy, Ugwuanyi is almost sold out shocked . To God be the glory.

Oga Spyder, you can employ me ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Plot number 25 now reserved for payment next week.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls, reserve plot no 36. Reply to confirm.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
lighternote:
Pls, reserve plot no 36. Reply to confirm.

Plot number 36 now reserved for you. Thanks very much.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Discussion ongoing with a possible employee who will be working for me in this estate.

If you have not bought your own plot of land from here, this is a time to hurry and buy.

For those who have not completed their payment, please do so as we will need all the funds for all the operations to be smooth. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
PHfinest:
Spyder880, good job. When will the survey of each plot and land documents be ready for the fully paid plots?

The survey plan will be paid for and processed as soon as we complete payment for the lands. But we need funds to prosecute this. Many buyers are still owing us some money after payment of some money as advance. I am not talking about those people paying on instalments, but others.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by VGirls: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello spyder, kindly reserve plot 15 for payment next week. You can also send me your email address. Thanks a bunch. You are really doing a great job here.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
VGirls:
Hello spyder, kindly reserve plot 15 for payment next week. You can also send me your email address. Thanks a bunch. You are really doing a great job here.

Plot number 15 confirmed as reserved for you. I will update the forum with all the reserved plots. You can reach me on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 08033350750 or 07081821271. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
I went and had a look at this land today, rains still falling this morning. The good thing is that governor Ugwuanyi have started doing projects. I noticed that the central road in Emene is being reconstructed, drains, culverts etc going on today.

This is in line with my earlier calculations about what will drive heavy development to Ugwuomu. I am expecting the construction of the road starting from Orie Emene to Ugwuomu area to begin. This is what will raise the value of these lands.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Watching Ugwuomu with much intrest welldone my Boss.

author=spyder880 post=35226463]I went and had a look at this land today, rains still falling this morning. The good thing is that governor Ugwuanyi have started doing projects. I noticed that the central road in Emene is being reconstructed, drains, culverts etc going on today.

This is in line with my earlier calculations about what will drive heavy development to Ugwuomu. I am expecting the construction of the road starting from Orie Emene to Ugwuomu area to begin. This is what will raise the value of these lands. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
spyder880:

The survey plan will be paid for and processed as soon as we complete payment for the lands. But we need funds to prosecute this. Many buyers are still owing us some money after payment of some money as advance. I am not talking about those people paying on instalments, but others.

Oga Spyder, maybe you'd have to put a time window for the payments or have them subscribe to " installment payment plans" at an extra cost or something.

Keeping it open like u did seems to be a set- back of some sorts. Let's have a time frame so that those that have paid fully would know when exactly to expect their documents.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
ifyalways:

Oga Spyder, maybe you'd have to put a time window for the payments or have them subscribe to " installment payment plans" at an extra cost or something.

Keeping it open like u did seems to be a set- back of some sorts. Let's have a time frame so that those that have paid fully would know when exactly to expect their documents.

l think you are right. Keeping it open ended like this will make it drag for longer than necessary. I will fix a time frame for everything later today. I am thinking of allowing two weeks from Monday morning for all outstanding payments to be completed or we attach a 10% additional on any remaining balance. We have to get things moving fast. I am sure I can start all the documentation from the second week of July 2015.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Piyke: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
spyder880:
I went and had a look at this land today, rains still falling this morning. The good thing is that governor Ugwuanyi have started doing projects. I noticed that the central road in Emene is being reconstructed, drains, culverts etc going on today.

This is in line with my earlier calculations about what will drive heavy development to Ugwuomu. I am expecting the construction of the road starting from Orie Emene to Ugwuomu area to begin. This is what will raise the value of these lands.

This is a very welcome update!
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by nairalanduser: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hi Spyder, we spoke.
Please reserve 14 and 15. Thanks
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by PHfinest(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
nairalanduser:
Hi Spyder, we spoke.

I thought Vgirl reserved plot 15 last. Double check with Spyder to avoid confusion
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
nairalanduser:
Hi Spyder, we spoke.

PHfinest:

I thought Vgirl reserved plot 15 last. Double check with Spyder to avoid confusion

Thank you Phfinest, I had actually spoken twice with Nairalanduser today but couldn't remember the reservation for Vgirl earlier. I have been far from my computer, mostly seeing family and friends as today is Sunday.

@ nairalanduser, please consider making a change to plots 13 and 14 as I had made a promise to Vgirl. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by nairalanduser: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
spyder880:

Thank you Phfinest, I had actually spoken twice with Nairalanduser today but couldn't remember the reservation for Vgirl earlier. I have been far from my computer, mostly seeing family and friends as today is Sunday.

@ nairalanduser, please consider making a change to plots 13 and 14 as I had made a promise to Vgirl. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

12,14 then.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
nairalanduser:

12,14 then.

Okay then. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by nairalanduser: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2015
spyder880:

Okay then. Thanks.

Spyder, if you can send an updated plan showing sold and available plots, that will be helpful since some of the free ones from ur last updated plan are reserved.
Thanks
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:24am On Jun 29, 2015
nairalanduser:

Spyder, if you can send an updated plan showing sold and available plots, that will be helpful since some of the free ones from ur last updated plan are reserved.
Thanks

The last updated estate plan is still largely current. I don't mark "reserved" for plots that are reserved until money is paid for them then I mark them "sold". I am expecting a lot of payments this week, and I will be making updates as people pay.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Hello my people,

Happy New week. It's important that we come out with a position about the time frame for the completion of all payments. I had fixed the last day of June as the day when we are supposed to stop all sales and now focus on the work ahead. I know how difficult it is to source funds but we just have to move ahead. We have to enter the next stage with our plans.

As suggested by a member yesterday, I am buying the idea of allowing some time for all those that paid an advance to complete all payments or face some sanctions. We are doing this in order to move forward. I will expect that from today till Monday the 13th day of July 2015, all payments would have been completed. For those of us who cannot complete the payments within that time frame, we are expecting that they pay an additional 10% as a penalty for late payment. I will plead the understanding of all of you for us to make this work.

As it stands now, I almost have all the funds to pay off the community for the second and final instalment, but I am planning on how best to proceed, since some money are still being owed.

The documentation is not a problem to me, my lawyer and surveyors are on standby and will need funds to produce the land documents. We just need to pay up so we can pay them.

For those that have completed their own payments, be patient with us for the next two weeks so we can tie everything up nicely and start issuing land deeds to all. My desire has always been for a smooth, trouble free purchase. That is exactly how its going to be.

Let us revisit the issue of the use of this land. In the earlier pages, I had suggested a pattern for the types of buildings we might allow in this estate. I had suggested that we reserved some sections for duplexes, only one floor high, some portions for bungalows and others for multi dwellings like blocks of flats. Some of us here had ideas on how it should be. This is the time we need to agree on the rules that will guide this land. The decisions are important because, if not, people can decide to go against the rules and erect buildings that might make others uncomfortable or build in a disorderly manner. I think we need to prepare an agreement based on our decisions and every member made to sign this agreement so it will be binding to all. This agreement will be what we all decide here.

What are those things we need to add and what are those we need to avoid? I will need your inputs before I collect all points and arrange them neatly. We may have to vote on some points, I suggest a voting pattern where the number of lands you own here becomes the number of votes you can cast. Let us use the next few days to deliberate on all these issues and then conclude the land sales, start documentation and transfer of documents. I still don't have the complete names of everyone. I suggest that at the appointed time, everyone should send me their complete names and address, the way they will want it to be written on the land deed.

I thank you all, we shall sell and buy more lands in many other locations as soon as we conclude this one.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2015
Payment details ........

Name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank.
Amount for one plot: N700,000.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2015
spyder880:
Hello my people,

Happy New week. It's important that we come out with a position about the time frame for the completion of all payments. I had fixed the last day of June as the day when we are supposed to stop all sales and now focus on the work ahead. I know how difficult it is to source funds but we just have to move ahead. We have to enter the next stage with our plans.

As suggested by a member yesterday, I am buying the idea of allowing some time for all those that paid an advance to complete all payments or face some sanctions. We are doing this in order to move forward. I will expect that from today till Monday the 13th day of July 2015, all payments would have been completed. For those of us who cannot complete the payments within that time frame, we are expecting that they pay an additional 10% as a penalty for late payment. I will plead the understanding of all of you for us to make this work.

As it stands now, I almost have all the funds to pay off the community for the second and final instalment, but I am planning on how best to proceed, since some money are still being owed.

The documentation is not a problem to me, my lawyer and surveyors are on standby and will need funds to produce the land documents. We just need to pay up so we can pay them.

For those that have completed their own payments, be patient with us for the next two weeks so we can tie everything up nicely and start issuing land deeds to all. My desire has always been for a smooth, trouble free purchase. That is exactly how its going to be.

Let us revisit the issue of the use of this land. In the earlier pages, I had suggested a pattern for the types of buildings we might allow in this estate. I had suggested that we reserved some sections for duplexes, only one floor high, some portions for bungalows and others for multi dwellings like blocks of flats. Some of us here had ideas on how it should be. This is the time we need to agree on the rules that will guide this land. The decisions are important become if not, people can decide to go against the rules and erect buildings that might make others uncomfortable or build in a disorderly manner. I think we need to prepare an agreement based on our decisions and every member made to sign this agreement so it will be binding to all. This agreement will be what we all decide here.

What are those things we need to add and what are those we need to avoid? I will need your inputs before I collect all points and arrange them neatly. We may have to vote on some points, I suggest a voting pattern where the number of lands you own here becomes the number of votes you can cast. Let us use the next few days to deliberate on all these issues and then conclude the land sales, start documentation and transfer of documents. I still don't have the complete names of everyone. I suggest that at the appointed time, everyone should send me their complete names and address, the way they will want it to be written on the land deed.

I thank you all, we shall sell and buy more lands in many other locations as soon as we conclude this one.

well said, bro.
However, from your point I put in bold, here's my submission:

You had rightly suggested in an earlier post, on page 3 of this thread, the type of structures to be constructed on respective plots. I actually chose my plot based on this.
Here's your post from page 3:

"I am proposing to allot plot numbers 22-33, 34-42, 43-52 and 53-55 for those of us who might want to build duplexes.
Plot numbers 10-17 for those of us who might want to build bungalows
Plot numbers 1-9 for those that might want to build multiple blocks of flats.
I will be back with the installment payment plan.
Any new suggestion is welcome."

Since there has been no suggestion to modify this plan since then, I suggest we maintain it.

Mucho gracias!

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by NaijaFutbol: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Spyder,

Questions to be answered for clarity:

Payment:
Confirm that penalty is 10% on the outstanding payment only.

Land use:
I suggest you take the following step:
1 - Contact those that have completed their payment to specify what they want to build on each plot
2 - Update a copy of your map (visible to you alone) with the different housing unit types preferred per plot.
3 - Using the dominant house type per section, split the estate into sections of housing types.
4 - Present the planned grouping here on Nairaland.
5 - Some people may exchange plots so as to relocate to the area with their preferred housing type.
6 - Update Nairaland with the entire estate plan with the sections indicating the Housing types (different colors will suffice).
8 - Update Nairaland with plot owners (abbreviations should suffice) as this may have changed as a result of the rearrangement.
7 - All land documents to enforce appliance to housing types.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2015
NaijaFutbol:
Spyder,

Payment:

Land use:
1 - Contact those that have completed their payment to specify what they want to build on each plot
2 - Update a copy of your map (visible to you alone) with the different housing unit types preferred per plot.
3 - Using the dominant house type per section, split the estate into sections of housing types.
5 - Some people may exchange plots so as to relocate to the area with their preferred housing type.
6 - Update Nairaland with the entire estate plan with the sections indicating the Housing types (different colors will suffice).
8 - Update Nairaland with plot owners (abbreviations should suffice) as this may have changed as a result of the rearrangement.

Makes sense too. Let's look for an easier, less cumbersome way.
Oga Spyder880, over to you.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
NaijaFutbol:
Spyder,

Payment:

Land use:

All points noted. Thanks.
Please keep the suggestions coming.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
whirlwind7:

well said, bro.
However, from your point I put in bold, here's my submission:

You had rightly suggested in an earlier post, on page 3 of this thread, the type of structures to be constructed on respective plots. I actually chose my plot based on this.
Here's your post from page 3:

"I am proposing to allot plot numbers 22-33, 34-42, 43-52 and 53-55 for those of us who might want to build duplexes.
Plot numbers 10-17 for those of us who might want to build bungalows
Plot numbers 1-9 for those that might want to build multiple blocks of flats.
I will be back with the installment payment plan.
Any new suggestion is welcome."

Since there has been no suggestion to modify this plan since then, I suggest we maintain it.

Mucho gracias!

You know i'm actually just seeing this.
Well ,Over to Oga Spyder, whatever the house decides and if gets to swapping plots,I might be open to swap mine.

Ugwanyi is working

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply)

Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.