Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) (36490 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by iamsecsy(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
Forget the euphoria of Buhari's win..forget the euphoria of Goodluck Jonathan's moral victory....This election will go down to the wire,the swingin votes will be the non-yoruba votes as we envisage JK to eat deep into Ambode as the yoruba votes are split in btw them.Thieffnubu and legendary nepotism will work against him precisely now that there is no 'northern block votes' to prop his waning influence as PDP almost pipped his stronghold even with their own monumental baggage best typified "GEJ 's mismanaging national politics"..Now the moral load is off we see a lean,mean PDP machine and with a cerebral,independently famous across board individual called Jimi Agbaje,the very narrow margin to be won and the splitting of yoruba votes....JIMI Agbaje should win.
I BELIEVE IN JK I LOVE HIM DEARLY.. I WATCHED THE 2015 LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP DEBATE... BOY YOU WILL JUST SEE THE TYPICAL "OMOWA NI E JE OSE) AMBO HAS NOTHING TO OFFER US.. IS SO DUMB THAT HE FORGOT THE SIMPLE RULES THAT SAYS "DO NOT ANTAGONIZE... JK IS SIMPLY OMO 'LUABI EKO..

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by sartorius(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2015
A LOT OF VOTERS WHO VOTED FOR GMB WOULD VOTE FOR AGBAJE, FEW VOTERS WHO VOTED FOR GEJ WOULD VOTE FOR AMBODE, THATS A FACT. EXCEPT VOTER TURNOUT CHANGES,WITH THE OUTCOME OF THE LAST ELECTION, APC IS IN FOR A SHOCKER IN LAGOS STATE. AMBODE IS NOT FASHOLA.CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Rexyl(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Vote whoever you believe can do the work better. SIMPLE! Jimi or Ambode, vote the one in whom you believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by iamsecsy(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2015
#JKnowThatYouAreNext please don't forget OUR 150k low housing...
if Ambo should win this dude will be too busy raising touts/miscreants and embezzling money like he did during is TIME under AMAZING governor FASHOLA #LAGOSDECIDES2015 we are TIRED OF "omo wa ni eje ose" we want intellectual governor.. we have tasted FASHOLA, we can not afford to go less, LAGOS IS MOVING FOWARD.. JK WE TRUST

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Maybe... smiley
d risk Is not worth it
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, I am die hard Apc fan, but I still insist we try JK.

Jk kwa.

Dear, Na Ambode joo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by 9jagoodman: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2015
NA de same man wey fashola sack for ste....... sorry carrying money
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by akpanbaba: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2015
I made up my mind when i listened to the debate between AgbaJe and Ambode.My take is that AGBAJE is the right candidate for Lagos because he knows Lagos and has something to offer.Who is talking about experience?.AMBODE had been with LASG for 27 years yet it was Agbaje that gave us statistics on primary education in Lagos.Please compare Agbaje's and Ambode's answers to the question on Alpha Beta Consulting .Also find out AMBODE's answer on the question of Lagos as a mega city and compare it with that of Agbaje.Well we are used to follow-follow politics but my conclusion is that if AMBODE is "detached" from Tinubu ,he will just fall as a pack of cards.Fashola and Ambode are not in the same class and anybody who expects the same level of performance from Ambode must be living in utopia.For your information, get a copy of the debate and you will be delivered from follow-follow spirit.

7 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by hevisegs: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2015
tatosh:
Dear Lagosians, now that we have taken out the trash at the Federal Level, let us not dump the trash at our own doorstep Lagos. I can assure you that we will fully regret it.
Four years at this time of our democracy is not a time to experiment with.

Lets go out to Vote Akinwunmi Ambode!

Meanwhile JK is Just Kidding
Joking? It will shock you that in Lagos we are more Intelligent than you think. We be Omo eko gangan. It will shock our Oba of Lagos too that the power is now with the Electorate. RESPECT GUYS we did it in the Federal we will do it Lagos. Igi imu jina si Ori. Ambode bawo ...si Jimi eti poto.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by tolexy007(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2015
bukatyne:
I hope Jimi wins

I am not too comfortable with Tinubu controlling the Federal and Lagos state
God bless u bro....it will nt b okay if tinubu is controlling two country at a tym, cos I c lag as a country on hiz own

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
ooh...because I kept quiet that day my man was being slaughtered doesn't mean I don't support him. I just don't want PDP in Lagos and since no other party is capable of winning let the status quo remain.

I have seen Ambodes CV, where is that of Agbaje I have seen ambodes manifesto, where is that of Agbaje to do critical Analysis.
All that one concern you o. I tot you always stand for the truth and who was slaughtering your man? Who is your man if I may ask? O ge ma gi vam na anya. undecided

You just don't want PDP to win, please tell me if with this way you are standing on truth, voting for party and not the person. Smh.

BTW I'm voting who I feel fits the position.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by iamsecsy(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2015
hevisegs:

Joking? It will shock you that in Lagos we are more Intelligent than you think. We be Omo eko gangan. It will shock U and our Oba of Lagos too that the power is now with the Electorate. RESPECT GUYS we did it in the Federal we will do it Lagos. Igi imu jina si Ori. Ambode bawo ...si Jimi eti poto.
JK is not just OK he is simply the MAN...
We are not coming like Ambode we are here already...
WE are lagosians.. we are wiser we DECIDE

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by StupidMod101: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2015
GoodGovernance:
You cannot compare sleep with death grin

AMBODE has the will,the experience and capacity to move Lagos forward.

AGBAJE has the will,no experience and no capacity.

Moreover,Lagos needs CHANGE,from being an opposition lead state,to now, a state lead by the federal ruling party(APC)!!!!!
My friend, what you do not know
You don't know it
Fashola almost sack Ambode just b'coz of mismanagement before Tinubu helped him out with uper power

Someone that can't even manage the account of lagos state well is what you call experience?

APC call for change in Nigeria (not some part o) and thank God Nigerians gave them the change after 16yrs

Here in lagos also we need CHANGE after 16yrs of TINUBU's company (ruling)

Jk we know for years even before fashola
Jk we trust
Jk we want

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Rexyl:
Vote whoever you believe can do the work better. SIMPLE! Jimi or Ambode, vote the one in whom you believe.
Preach it bro. God bless you.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by pjecly: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2015
HMMMMM! TO TALK OF PERSONALITY, JK IS THERE BUT EXPERIENCE AND CAPACITY AMBODE IS THERE.
I WILL IMPLORE LAGOSIANS TO THINK TWICE B4 VOTING. THIS IS HIGH TIME LAGOSIANS BENEFIT FROM THE DIVIDENDS FROM ABUJA.
JK IS GOOD BUT AS IT IS NW APC IN FEDERAL APC WILL BE BETTER FOR LAGOS.

THANK YOU
just my opinion

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by hevisegs: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Seems like we all like d way APC, especially Tinubu is killing us in lagos wit tax alone not to mention other tins.... And d worst part of d whole issue is dat Akinwunmi Ambode (APC) is Tinubu's candidate.
As 4me, I tink Jimi Agbaje would be better 4 lagos, despite dat its PDP, I beliv he would do beta dan dat lagos thief.
I wud hav lov 2vote 4 APC if dat Fashola candidate wins d primaries..
Dats my opinion tho.

True talk my Broda! I heard someone asking of Jimi CV. Lt Tinube bring his Cv then u can compare that with Jimi's. Manifesto? then u are not watching debates and even that is just a finger from you; go and goggle Jimi's manifesto or Jimi's Agenda for Lagos. You are not an SME thats why some people are blarbing anyhow. Keep cool the power is with the Electorate.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by benzion72(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2015
I settled down in lagos at the on start of this new democratic dispensation 2001. I left lagos 2011 ten years after I know all the nook and cranies of the state. I remembered how AD/ACN/APC reconstruct all the roads on Lagos Island,Victoria Island And Ikoyi. I left Lagos four years ago. Recently I drove to Lagos I missed my way four time, In Mushin, Ojuelegba, Yaba all the port holes on Lagos road that normally serve as beacon of next turning has disappeared. In fact to come out I have to resort to asking people how to locate where I was going.

Why will you change a performing team. Especially when one of the PDP financier and supporter has vowed to leave Nigeria if a man of integrity win and Jimi also said Nigeria will be ungovernable if APC win at the center.

I will cast my vote for Ambode any day any time
Up APC
Sai Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by bukatyne(f): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2015
tolexy007:

God bless u bro....it will nt b okay if tinubu is controlling two country at a tym, cos I c lag as a country on hiz own

It is well

God's will be done
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2015
ollah1:

I can't agree more. Btw, our new president ain't GAY!

I heard that Gay rumor about Jonathan though i refuse to believe it.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by jaybee3(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2015
benzion72:

I settled down in lagos at the on start of this new democratic dispensation 2001. I left lagos 2011 ten years after I know all the nook and cranies of the state. I remembered how AD/ACN/APC reconstruct all the roads on Lagos Island,Victoria Island And Ikoyi. I left Lagos four years ago. Recently I drove to Lagos I missed my way four time, In Mushin, Ojuelegba, Yaba all the port holes on Lagos road that normally serve as beacon of next turning has disappeared. In fact to come out I have to resort to asking people how to locate where I was going.

Why will you change a performing team. Especially when one of the PDP financier and supporter has vowed to leave Nigeria if a man of integrity win and Jimi also said Nigeria will be ungovernable if APC win at the center.

I will cast my vote for Ambode any day any time
Up APC
Sai Buhari

When exactly did you leave lagos?

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by hevisegs: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2015
iamsecsy:

JK is not just OK he is simply the MAN...
We are not coming like Ambode we are here already...
WE are lagosians.. we are wiser we DECIDE
Wa sere Baba mi. Abeg tell them may dem no come here come dey Yarn Tutua! We too believe in our vote to bring in a Man that has got a Mind of his own. Not a Toy. dont worry about the Federal thing Jimi knows his way. He will be the most useful opposition to Buhari (cos of his intellect)

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by StupidMod101: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2015
valeriann:
This is advert to the subconscious, you indirectly campigned for Ambode....forget party and weigh them pound for pound...Jk is far better and very detailed.
don't mind that dumb op
He claim not to campaign for anybody but he is rating Ambode high
If you want to campaign pls do it
Don't sound like a coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Toks2008(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2015
StupidMod101:

My friend, what you do not know
You don't know it
Fashola almost sack Ambode just b'coz of mismanagement before Tinubu helped him out with uper power

Someone that can't even manage the account of lagos state well is what you call experience?

APC call for change in Nigeria (not some part o) and thank God Nigerians gave them the change after 16yrs

Here in lagos also we need CHANGE after 16yrs of TINUBU's company (ruling)

Jk we know for years even before fashola
Jk we trust
Jk we want

JK you know and trust but can you please tell me just some past records.achievements of JK since you know him?

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by GoodGovernance: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2015
skyfall:
AMBODE is my choice.

It would be fantastic to see Lagos and the FG working together for the first time in history. That would be very beautiful.

Yes,that is the CHANGE we desire!

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Janet101(f): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmm... I want jimi to win lagos, it is very important we understand d change we want... APC should leave lagos state n face federal... My opinion

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by shinel(f): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2015
NO to boy boy governor, NO to nigga raw governor.
YES to Change! Change!! Change!!!
Sai Bold Ideas..
Sai Jimi...
Only JK we know
Only JK we trust...

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2015
iamsecsy:

I BELIEVE IN JK I LOVE HIM DEARLY.. I WATCHED THE 2015 LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP DEBATE... BOY YOU WILL JUST SEE THE TYPICAL "OMOWA NI E JE OSE) AMBO HAS NOTHING TO OFFER US.. IS SO DUMB THAT HE FORGOT THE SIMPLE RULES THAT SAYS "DO NOT ANTAGONIZE... JK IS SIMPLY OMO 'LUABI EKO..
I saw the debate too. cheesy cheesy that was the day I chose who I will vote for. wink

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by naso2(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2015
[size=15pt]All these hypocrites have started. IF CHANGE IS GOOD FOR NIGERIA , THEN WHY IS IT BAD FOR LAGOS?

We need to be free from Tinubu's 16 years rulership

I SUPPORT JIMI 100000%[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Toks2008(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2015
Im sorry to make this obvious but if you look at most people clamouring for JK you will observe that they are neither yorubas no Lagosians so ordinarily they wont give a bleep if Lagos becomes stagnant as they can always go back to their home town.

I urge every true Lagosians to Vote for Akinwunmi Ambode. This guy have served Lagos even longer than TInubu and Fashola so lets give him the chance to consolidate on his meritorious service for years in Lagos state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by naso2(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Toks2008:
Im sorry to make this obvious but if you look at most people clamouring for JK you will observe that they are neither yorubas no Lagosians so ordinarily they wont give a bleep if Lagos becomes stagnant as they can always go back to their home town.

I urge every true Lagosians to Vote for Akinwunmi Ambode. This guy have served Lagos even longer than TInubu and Fashola so lets give him the chance to consolidate on his meritorious service for years in Lagos state.

you people have come again. so non-Yorubas are not true lagosians?

Una logic dey always get K-leg

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2015
I wanted to vote jk but I changed my mind. I don't want a situation where pdp will be fighting apc and the benefit of change will not get to Lagos. Imagine all pdp crooks milking lagos. I will prefer only tinubu to be eating it than all pdp. Though, I know tinubu eating can't continue to gmb

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2015
If Ambode loses, he will get a federal appointment. If Agbaje looses, he will defect and might get a federal appointment too.

Its a Win Win for both candidates. Its a game of chess and we are the PAWNS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) / Filling Stations In Awka Sell Petrol For N250 Per Litre / 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.