Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) (36486 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Mekzmoney(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Seems like we all like d way APC, especially Tinubu is killing us in lagos wit tax alone not to mention other tins.... And d worst part of d whole issue is dat Akinwunmi Ambode (APC) is Tinubu's candidate.
As 4me, I tink Jimi Agbaje would be better 4 lagos, despite dat its PDP, I beliv he would do beta dan dat lagos thief.
I wud hav lov 2vote 4 APC if dat Fashola candidate wins d primaries..
Dats my opinion tho.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by 989900: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2015
greall12:
Who is Jimi.

Just Kidding. cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by KingTom(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2015
GodsKate:
Keep up with news/events/business/research/job hunt... at lower cost:---
Mtn&Etisalat data available@cheaper rates for your mobile phones&via modem.
(Mtn1gb=N1200/1300, etisalat1gb=N1400/1500).
Call/SMS/Whatspp:
GK on 08032719286 or
HC on 08033756845 to order.
When your mates are selling data 1gb for N1000, Na greed go kill you!
Meanwhile Ambo! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by abysirius(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2015
I know these 2 good yoruba men. They are great people. But I want a party that has history of creating a good platform for her governors to perform. #BRFIKnow #AmosunIKnow #OgbenioIKnow...

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2015
ribbit:
People shouldn't have problem with tinubu anymore, even if ambode didn't win, tinubu will still continue to amass wealth for himself.. So the Devil we know that brought us the likes of fashola, aregbesola, ajimobi and the likes is better than angel that aligned himself with pdp that has ruined the nation in the last 16years..

Choose wisely lagosians.

I can't agree more. Btw, our new president ain't GAY!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by valeriann: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2015
This is advert to the subconscious, you indirectly campigned for Ambode....forget party and weigh them pound for pound...Jk is far better and very detailed.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Icekyng: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2015
ambode ma im we want, make the others reverse..

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by hardbody: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2015
ollah1:
Hey folks, the presidential election has come and gone. Bless be to God, we recorded just few causalities(RIP TO THEM). We have another challenge in front of us but this is for Lagosians and everybody that wants the best for Lagos.

Both candidates are perfect for the job but who is more suitable?

AA has been in the system for years, I believe he knows more about Lagos and he has the experience to move Lagos forward.

JK is a nice person who is very capable of moving Lagos to greater Heights.

Both candidate have a problem
AA's problem is Tinubu
JK's problem is PDP

Considering the fact that AA has only one problem which I think he would concentrate more on national issues is more like him having no problem at all.

Whereas JK would definitely have more problems. PDP has been finding ways of controlling Lagos and if that happens at the time they have no federal power, Lagos would be in ruins. They would ruin Lagos like they have ruined Nigeria.

N.B I'm not campaigning for anybody, this is just my humble opinion.

Let's hear what you to guys think.

Who would you be voting for?
Who would you tell your friends and family to vote for?

You are biased. You said PDP will ruin Lagos the way they ruined Nigeria. You have already taken a position and this will weigh heavily on the minds of commentators. The implication of this is that you will not get truthful comments. You have started very badly

6 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Bevista: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2015
gambit10:
PDP is the latest opposition party in town,the party would need a source of fund to be effective as the oppositon since no more ghana~must~go will be coming in from abuja. if lagosians make that mistake of voting in PDP in lagos,i guess ya‘ll know the rest of the story
If PDP looses Akwa Ibom & Rivers (which now looks more likely) , their funding will seriously be crippled.

As a party that has thrived on money, intimidation, Federal Might, etc it is difficult to see them have the wit to mobilize an effective opposition.

What might even likely happen is that most of the governors & NA members might defect to APC. Trust me, no one wants to be in GMB's bad book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by jaybee3(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2015
BankManager:
I would like Jimi Agbaje to win Lagos so that APC doesn't get too comfortable...

I am just not comfortable
with Tinubu controlling Lagos and having a
say in Aso rock too...
Do you honestly think Tinubu can control Buhari?

Buhari has never been a puppet hence the single most important reason why millions believe in the Buhari project!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by adaweezy(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2015
omartins:
Why was he sacked from Fashola's Government.
This will also help the electorates.
Any idea nairalanders?
He was not sacked he retired Fashola's even gave the keynote speech at his retirement party

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by chamboy(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2015
5p1naz:
tongue

I will choose JK anytime... Ambode can't speak well even if his life depended on it. But I want Ambode to win because if JK wins, Tinubu will make sure he gets no federal Govt. Fund just like PDP did in their time.

the truth sef is, Tinubu would rather die than see Lagos handed to PDP. That guy can never be a statesman
Obj did the same thing, Jonathan did the same thing..
Am Sure u knw what Tinubu suffered in the hands of GEJ. Don't forget GEJ's speech during Fayose's inauguration "Now that u voted PDP, money would start entering ur state.
And don't forget the President is Buhari not Tinubu.

May d best man win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by adaweezy(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2015
suleojonugwa:
Jimi is de answer pdp is nt a human being is a party name let us vote for real person jimi agbaje lagos for u
You can't separate both sorry

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by adesegun121(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
If APC could do well in Lagos state under a PDP federal govt, u should expect it to be better under an APC fed govt.
So vote Ambode as Governor, vote APC

9 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:
Ambode is the man for the job. It is good to vote for a good person who is recommended by a good person than to vote for a good person who is recommended by a bad body.

Fashola is a good man, so I believe he wouldn't recommend a bad man to us. Fashola will give him a good atmosphere to operate. Letting Jimi Agbaje in would mean having the torn umbrella we just refused to cover us up again.

The only party that has done me good is the APC(ACN) and not the PDP. Fashola has done good to Lagos while the only experiences I had of PDP are sickening and disgusting.

I heard that it was Obanikoro who actually won PDP Lagos primary election but it was given to Jimi Agbaje. This is enough to know that PDP is not a trustworthy party. I also heard that no primary election held in the PDP presidential primary. All these are not right and I wouldn't go with a man who is imposed upon a party without any primary.

I GO FOR AMBODE AKINWUNMI, SINCE THE PRESIDENT-ELECT IS ALSO AN APC CANDIDATE. THIS WILL FOSTER A MORE CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP, UNLIKE THAT OF OBASANJO(PDP) AND TINUBU(AC) BACK IN THOSE DAYS

FASHOLA DIDN'T GO FOR HIM OO, DON'T BE FOOLED. LAGOS HAS A LIST OF GOVERNORS FOR THE NEXT 16 YRS. AMBODE IS A DIE HARD LOYALISTS TO TINUBU, AND WATCH THE WAY LAGOS WILL BE RUINED. I SUPPORTED BUHARI TO THE END, BUT NOT THIS PERSON. LAGOS WILL BE RUINED IN THIS MAN'S TENURE. FASHOLA WAS JUST STUBBORN AND THAT IS WHY YOU SEE LAGOS THE WAY IT IS. I AM SURE YOU ARE NOT IN LAGOS. AMBODE KE, GOD FORBID.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by jaybee3(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2015
hardbody:

You are biased. You said PDP will ruin Lagos the way they ruined Nigeria. You have already taken a position and this will weigh heavily on the minds of commentators. The implication of this is that you will not get truthful comments. You have started very badly

Its what everybody knows. I could be too precise and direct but the fact is that PDP ruined the country. Moreso, loosing the federal power would make them concentrate on Lagos. The latter is just my opinion but i don't think am far from the truth.

Its a forum we can always air our views.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by mrofficial(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2015
[s]
Texcoco:
Forget the euphoria of Buhari's win..forget the euphoria of Goodluck Jonathan's moral victory....This election will go down to the wire,the swingin votes will be the non-yoruba votes as we envisage JK to eat deep into Ambode as the yoruba votes are split in btw them.Thieffnubu and legendary nepotism will work against him precisely now that there is no 'northern block votes' to prop his waning influence as PDP almost pipped his stronghold even with their own monumental baggage best typified "GEJ 's mismanaging national politics"..Now the moral load is off we see a lean,mean PDP machine and with a cerebral,independently famous across board individual called Jimi Agbaje,the very narrow margin to be won and the splitting of yoruba votes....JIMI Agbaje should win.
[/s]

Always talking trash.

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by skyfall: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2015
AMBODE is my choice.

It would be fantastic to see Lagos and the FG working together for the first time in history. That would be very beautiful.

7 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by tolexy007(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2015
JK is d best for d job, tinubu don have Fed already, if he have Lag with it, it nt b okay. let's Give JK d chance. I belive it will b a gud man for d job..let's vote jk

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Amazo: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2015
ollah1:
Hey folks, the presidential election has come and gone. Bless be to God, we recorded just few causalities(RIP TO THEM). We have another challenge in front of us but this is for Lagosians and everybody that wants the best for Lagos.

Both candidates are perfect for the job but who is more suitable?

AA has been in the system for years, I believe he knows more about Lagos and he has the experience to move Lagos forward.

JK is a nice person who is very capable of moving Lagos to greater Heights.

Both candidate have a problem
AA's problem is Tinubu
JK's problem is PDP

Considering the fact that AA has only one problem which I think he would concentrate more on national issues is more like him having no problem at all.

Whereas JK would definitely have more problems. PDP has been finding ways of controlling Lagos and if that happens at the time they have no federal power, Lagos would be in ruins. They would ruin Lagos like they have ruined Nigeria.

N.B I'm not campaigning for anybody, this is just my humble opinion.

Let's hear what you to guys think.

Who would you be voting for?
Who would you tell your friends and family to vote for?

There can only be one answer, AMBODE cool

PDP will ruin Lagos, period angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
Well, I don't know who to choose. Since I am for change, I don't mind jk getting it.As we don try Fashola, make we try another person na.
lol,dnt experiment with ur vote,its ur power to make d right decision,we all know that PDP means no good for us. Vote continuity,vote A+,Lagos is at a delicate point where we need contuinity not change,if jk is voted in a lot of d Present project ongoing in Lagos will stop and also,I want u to remember Lagos of those days,bad roads,insecuriity,traffic jam,air pollution,and a lot.vote wisely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by deholister(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Vote will count
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
lol,dnt experiment with ur vote,its ur power to make d right decision,we all know that PDP means no good for us. Vote continuity,vote A+,Lagos is at a delicate point where we need contuinity not change,if jk is voted in a lot of d Present project ongoing in Lagos will stop and also,I want u to remember Lagos of those days,bad roads,insecuriity,traffic jam,air pollution,and a lot.

Maybe... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by okotv(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2015
EPOMA:

Na so PDP thought in the national level hehehehe. Just work hard and beat PDP. They are not needed
it can't happen in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by hevisegs: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2015
bchpeter:
Ambode.. experience is key.. lagos is to complex foor Jk
U dont know what you are saying; A seasoned administartor like Jimi is to far in expereince than Ambode. Olodo go and read more about him. he was cheated in APC then AD. Try him the guy is a President in a making. I voted APC for President but can never do that for the Gubernatorial election cos Jimi is far better than those in APC in Lag for now. I worked with Tinubu and Jimi i was expecting him to be the next after Tinubu but well God know what happened. He will not run Lagos like PDP get that.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by sam1990(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2015
Jimi agbaje eleniyan

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by okotv(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
You better relax. I never knew you also want ambode to win Lagos. Are you voting for the party or person? Please ambode is not buhari shikena.

Make I keep quiet biko, I'm not a politics peraon.
ooh...because I kept quiet that day my man was being slaughtered doesn't mean I don't support him. I just don't want PDP in Lagos and since no other party is capable of winning let the status quo remain.

I have seen Ambodes CV, where is that of Agbaje I have seen ambodes manifesto, where is that of Agbaje to do critical Analysis.

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by bukatyne(f): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2015
I hope Jimi wins

I am not too comfortable with Tinubu controlling the Federal and Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode, ni ma dibo mi fun o (wasiu tune)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by tatosh: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Dear Lagosians, now that we have taken out the trash at the Federal Level, let us not dump the trash at our own doorstep Lagos. I can assure you that we will fully regret it.
Four years at this time of our democracy is not a time to experiment with.

Lets go out to Vote Akinwunmi Ambode!

Meanwhile JK is Just Kidding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2015
ollah1:

Its what everybody knows. I could be too precise and direct but the fact is that PDP ruined the country. Moreso, loosing the federal power would make them concentrate on Lagos. The latter is just my opinion but i don't think am far from the truth.

Its a forum we can always air our views.
I support u man,Pdp is a dangerous party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard / Prosecute Soldiers Involved In Lekki Shootings, Reps Tell Buhari / Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.