Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? (18379 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 1:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol 10ways of being a successful wife. Hahahaha, i dont think u will need that, u possess alot of wifey materials already.... Yeah, am not bounded by borders, whoever i fall inluv with will be my bride. Countries dont matta to me.

at all? do you have any foreigners in your family
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

at all? do you have any foreigners in your family
no but i plan to bring one into it
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:

Lol that made me laugh

sorry for late reply I dropped off to sleep. guess I was more tired than I thought

Happy Sunday!
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by wiringdpt(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Koreans are ugly with their big round face. Plastic surgery is a norm there, try Thailand or Philippine
starlingslimnet:
Me I will Marry a Korean for their perfect figure...

You nko?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:

what kind of foreigner? I mean whats your answer to the question posed in this thread

do you mean you are actively avoiding Ghanaians?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

what kind of foreigner? I mean whats your answer to the question posed in this thread

do you mean you are actively avoiding Ghanaians?
hahahaha any foreigner, connection is important alot, if a foreigner captures my heart, and we can work out the differences then so be it, am not avoiding ghanaians btw, they will always be my first option but am jux keeping my mind open.... Besides i dont plan to stay in ghana forever.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
wiringdpt:
Koreans are ugly with their big round face. Plastic surgery is a norm there, try Thailand or Philippine
lol, see murder, ur muff is dangerous.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha any foreigner, connection is important alot, if a foreigner captures my heart, and we can work out the differences then so be it, am not avoiding ghanaians btw, they will always be my first option but am jux keeping my mind open.... Besides i dont plan to stay in ghana forever.

ok

do you have any particular countries you would like to marry from

and where may you go
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Jayjay0(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Iraq... Cause of their high skilled level of making BOMBS.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

ok

do you have any particular countries you would like to marry from

and where may you go
i dont have any particular country in mind, do u have any gud suggestions for me? btw i would like to relocate to the usa in future............ Jux arrived from church, am soo tired, if only i get an e-massage lol.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by xyzhill(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gurgle:

lol, glad to have kept you entertained
yeah n ure so nice..... Hope ure doin well? With love from naija
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by xyzhill(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah, i love current affairs alot so i try to get info abt other countries if i can btw naija politics is interesting.
nice xo hwz ghana? I'll to go there expecially for d ladies(lolz) even my friendz n i are wishing a ghanian family with lovely set of daughters our age to move into our neigbourhood
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
xyzhill:
nice xo hwz ghana? I'll to go there expecially for d ladies(lolz) even my friendz n i are wishing a ghanian family with lovely set of daughters our age to move into our neigbourhood
wow, thats so nice, ghana will welcome u anyday anytime, we have alot of nigerians here, there's freedom to do whatever u like here, no harrassment. U can roll with nigerians or ghanaians no one will disturb. For the ground situation, accra is a hussling city like lagos, eachone for himself and GOD for us all, u can make it if u believe in yourself.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Johnnoah1st: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
wow, thats so nice, ghana will welcome u anyday anytime, we have alot of nigerians here, there's freedom to do whatever u like here, no harrassment. U can roll with nigerians or ghanaians no one will disturb. For the ground situation, accra is a hussling city like lagos, eachone for himself and GOD for us all, u can make it if u believe in yourself.
what? GHANA of all country? sorry! remind me where on world map is ghana self?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
what? GHANA of all country? sorry! remind me where on world map is ghana self?
lol, where have u been dude?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
xyzhill:
yeah n ure so nice..... Hope ure doin well? With love from naija

Lol thank you! yeah im fine thank you and you? with love from the uk
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
i dont have any particular country in mind, do u have any gud suggestions for me? btw i would like to relocate to the usa in future............ Jux arrived from church, am soo tired, if only i get an e-massage lol.

I forgot to reply to this sorry

um it depends on your circumstances and what you want to do abroad?

lol sending the e-massage but im sure it wont really help you unless we're talking about your e-back lool
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gurgle:

I forgot to reply to this sorry

um it depends on your circumstances and what you want to do abroad?

lol sending the e-massage but im sure it wont really help you unless we're talking about your e-back lool
if i ever go abroad, its will be because of two things., education and work. And if all these become successful overseas then i will be a yankee boy......as for the marriage i can come and marry from africa and take her there.....she could be from ghana, naija or s.a. Who knows. btw, dont worry abt the e massage lol, am okay now
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
if i ever go abroad, its will be because of two things., education and work. And if all these become successful overseas then i will be a yankee boy......as for the marriage i can come and marry from africa and take her there.....she could be from ghana, naija or s.a. Who knows. btw, dont worry abt the e massage lol, am okay now

Ok, sounds like a plan.

glad youre ok now since the e-massage was useless grin
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok, sounds like a plan.

glad youre ok now since the e-massage was useless grin
hahaha lmao@e-massage. Do u have a plan as to when u will be visiting naija?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Johnnoah1st: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, where have u been dude?
am a little busy, how ur day?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by xyzhill(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol thank you! yeah im fine thank you and you? with love from the uk
o yeah...apart frm d jamb policy saga (which may denial thousands of Nigerian student admission into d higher insitution n which has risen so many fever) am doing owk n being hopefull to God cuz i may also be affected.... Xo hwz d uk? N wat part of eastern Nigeria are u frm? Am from imo state but living in lagos aka am igbo- yoruba breed lolz (am a complete igbo guy ooo)
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by xyzhill(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah i knw i'll be to ghana soon cuz Ghanians aint trouble makers like we have in bountiful here in naija.... N i have an uncle living in Ghana.. N thanks man!
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
xyzhill:
yeah i knw i'll be to ghana soon cuz Ghanians aint trouble makers like we have in bountiful here in naija.... N i have an uncle living in Ghana.. N thanks man!
hahahaha@troublemakers, the thing is everyone wants to be heard in naija, bloated egos, little or no tolerance, etc but naija has its gud parts, they are talented people. They excel in whatever they do... Plus they never give up. I like that spirit alot. Anyways, welcome to ghana, come n meet nice ladies n nice food. While i also search for my naija queen.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by xyzhill(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha@troublemakers, the thing is everyone wants to be heard in naija, bloated egos, little or no tolerance, etc but naija has its gud parts, they are talented people. They excel in whatever they do... Plus they never give up. I like that spirit alot. Anyways, welcome to ghana, come n meet nice ladies n nice food. While i also search for my naija queen.
thanks bro u just brushed my ego clean n sparkling n i feel proud to be a Nigerian. Still we have a long way to go in politics n all social vices.... Xo hwz Ghana doing? Wat tribe in Ghana are u frm? n i hope u find a naija bride if love lets, cuz u said u aint bounded by boders.... i feel same way too
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
xyzhill:
thanks bro u just brushed my ego clean n sparkling n i feel proud to be a Nigerian. Still we have a long way to go in politics n all social vices.... Xo hwz Ghana doing? Wat tribe in Ghana are u frm? n i hope u find a naija bride if love lets, cuz u said u aint bounded by boders.... i feel same way too
the thing is every country has along way to go, as much as some acts must be stopped in nigeria doesnt make the country that bad to me, imo i think its time nigerians started portraying nigeria positively coz thats what the west does especially usa...........in the usa there is racism, armed robbery, murder etc everyday but they hide it...,... Our mentality must change in africa..... Thanks for the encouragement btw, am sure i definately find my naija queen either soon or later. One love bro.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by xyzhill(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
the thing is every country has along way to go, as much as some acts must be stopped in nigeria doesnt make the country that bad to me, imo i think its time nigerians started portraying nigeria positively coz thats what the west does especially usa...........in the usa there is racism, armed robbery, murder etc everyday but they hide it...,... Our mentality must change in africa..... Thanks for the encouragement btw, am sure i definately find my naija queen either soon or later. One love bro.
true bro our mentality has down sized our authenticity... Most white folks thinks of us as copy -cats who fail at everything.. Even our governments are caricatures of democracy and we live with believes n behavious that dont define d norms of 2day... living lives of d 19th century at d 21st? Datz nt my defination of progress... Peharps over religiousness and tribalism may be our greatest problem n pose a stumbling block to our promise land.... I'll leave that for posterity to judge....... 1 luv bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:55am On Jul 26, 2015
xyzhill:
o yeah...apart frm d jamb policy saga (which may denial thousands of Nigerian student admission into d higher insitution n which has risen so many fever) am doing owk n being hopefull to God cuz i may also be affected.... Xo hwz d uk? N wat part of eastern Nigeria are u frm? Am from imo state but living in lagos aka am igbo- yoruba breed lolz (am a complete igbo guy ooo)

Could you tell me more about the JAMB policy saga? it sounds interesting

I don't reveal my state on NL although I can say that im Igbo

Are you from Owerri, Orlu, Mbaise, Arondizuogu, etc?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by boobyman: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:

A lot of Ghanaians think that when they come to America money falls from the tree and it is a dreamland but when they get there they realise that the grass is not always greener on the other side. If you don't have your papers it'll be easier extremely difficult for you and you will then understand exactly what it means to be a hustler lol. But once you have your papers and are here legally then there is a lot of opportunities but don't expect everything to be easy. I suggest you first come and visit and see how the place is like. Maybe if you would like to study here then you could try that but you need money. Some states are more expensive then others etc etc. I always tell peeps that if you are doing well in Ghana, continue. Don't drop everything you have just to come here and Suffer. I am not discouraging you but I am being realistic
. This is so true . The same goes a lot of Nigerians too. They don't understand that life is really though in America and everything doesn't just happen on s platter of gold.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by xyzhill(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

Could you tell me more about the JAMB policy saga? it sounds interesting

I don't reveal my state on NL although I can say that im Igbo

Are you from Owerri, Orlu, Mbaise, Arondizuogu, etc?
jamb descided on a policy to reduce d amount of candidates in widely choosing universities expecially in d top universities of Nigeria with high candidate application. Candidates turned down would be sent to other unis including private unis dat are short of applicant for d pume. for example unilag dat has an application of 33,000 would have to select 9,370 dat would write d pume which only 7000 will be admitted while d remaining 23,630 will be sent to unis of "jamb's choice". So goes for d others. Xo d issue here is dat jamb would "choose" unis for d candidates devioding dem of their traditional right of "choice of institution" sending dem to any uni or even a private 1 without considering their financial status. Dis at least has damping many hopes of their choice unis..... Xo datz watz happen in naija nw..... I am nt bothered if u choose nt to expose ur state of origin here on NL but my guess is dat ur frm imo...yeah m sure.... Anyway am from Ahiazu mbaise local government.... Hw waz ur weekend? Sending u lots of energy for d new week!!!!
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by londoner: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Though, Nigeria and Igbo is 5th. My luv 4 u need no number. Need no explanation, you are the beginning and the end in my heart.

Lol good comeback jiggaman....see as your mouth sweet like tom tom...lol

@ topic..... Prefer West African.

1 Nigerian
2 Ivorian
3 Senegal
4 Gambia

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

/ How To Save A Dying Relationship / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.