Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? (19034 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

the kanayo o kanayo one
and are u sure u will finish it today
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
and are u sure u will finish it today

no i'll probably get to halfway

what are you doing
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

no i'll probably get to halfway

what are you doing
am listening to country music on radio... Btw i hope that ice cream is still in the fridge. Lol
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
am listening to country music on radio... Btw i hope that ice cream is still in the fridge. Lol

no I ate it but there is more embarassed I don't think i'll eat any tonight though
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

no I ate it but there is more embarassed I don't think i'll eat any tonight though
is dat a promise?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
is dat a promise?

yeah I don't want
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I don't want
thats nice, were u able to exercise today?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats nice, were u able to exercise today?

no I was busy. i think i'll have more time on the weekend and i think my stomach muscles will have calmed down by then lol
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

no I was busy. i think i'll have more time on the weekend and i think my stomach muscles will have calmed down by then lol
lol, take pain killers if ur stomach still hurting u....
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, take pain killers if ur stomach still hurting u....

i don't think that's necessary i just need to stretch properly first

anyway its like im losing my special powers, im too tired

have a good night
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

i don't think that's necessary i just need to stretch properly first
anyway its like im losing my special powers, im too tired
have a good night
hahahahaha. Nyt nyt
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
gurgle, whatsup?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
gurgle, whatsup?

youre just in time

I was about to have a second ice cream embarassed
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

youre just in time

smiley you two are cute

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

youre just in time
am i invited?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
smiley you two are cute
match maker numero uno. Lol
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
am i invited?

no im not going to eat it

out of shame

when you called me I was reminded of how I couldn't resist it last time
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
match maker numero uno. Lol
smiley she's such a lovely lady wink
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

no im not going to eat it

out of shame

when you called me I was reminded of how I couldn't resist it last time
lmao, i never told u to stop eating ice-cream. U shouldnt deprive yourself of sumtin u like.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
yeah, she is such a nice, friendly lady. Very very lovely.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:

Captainswag225:
yeah, she is such a nice, friendly lady. Very very lovely.

Guysss embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, i never told u to stop eating ice-cream. U shouldnt deprive yourself of sumtin u like.

"discipline is not your enemy but your friend"
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

"discipline is not your enemy but your friend"
come on lady, take it and consume it, it wont kill u.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
come on lady, take it and consume it, it wont kill u.

nah ive had enough, its good to limit it so I can really enjoy it when I have it next time
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

nah ive had enough, its good to limit it so I can really enjoy it when I have it next time
okay, are u watching the kanayo o kanayo movie tonyt too?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by NemzySeries(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
me na intercontinental i dey do....African-American grin
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
NemzySeries:
me na intercontinental i dey do....African-American grin
what abt afro-latinos?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay, are u watching the kanayo o kanayo movie tonyt too?

I finished it. it was good, I learned some things from it

I started another one

and yourself, is it country music again
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

I finished it. it was good, I learned some things from it

I started another one

and yourself, is it country music again
hahahaha, nope, am listening to b.b.c. My favourite radio station
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, nope, am listening to b.b.c. My favourite radio station

is it in English or twi? we have bbc hausa here
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

is it in English or twi? we have bbc hausa here
its english, we dont have the local language ones yet. So will u be watching another movie tonyt?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
its english, we dont have the local language ones yet. So will u be watching another movie tonyt?

no I have two movies open but I'm actually going to sleep so I can add some normality to my life lol

Good night!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well / Show Off Your Valentines Special Pictures / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.