Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? (18268 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

no I have two movies open but I'm actually going to sleep so I can add some normality to my life lol

Good night!
lol okay, ur special powers are gone forever. Gudnyt
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol okay, ur special powers are gone forever. Gudnyt

well

was lying there for half an hour, eyes wide open, going through random events in my life till date..

on top of that, my stomach is rumbling...

in short im back

i'll try again in 45 mins time
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

well

was lying there for half an hour, eyes wide open, going through random events in my life till date..

on top of that, my stomach is rumbling...

in short im back

i'll try again in 45 mins time
welcome back lol, oh and feel free to chow on something gud... Btw what and what were u thinkin abt?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
welcome back lol, oh and feel free to chow on something gud... Btw what and what were u thinkin abt?

thanks

i was thinking about different situations, how i handled them, if i did the right thing, if i didn't how would i change that in future, the kind of future i want to have, how im going to get it and so on

it was really exhausting but only mentally so, not enough to send me to sleep angry
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

thanks

i was thinking about different situations, how i handled them, if i did the right thing, if i didn't how would i change that in future, the kind of future i want to have, how im going to get it and so on

it was really exhausting but only mentally so, not enough to send me to sleep angry
actually such thoughts dont make us go to sleep, it keeps tormenting us especially when u are having regrets, just listen to a nice song. Whats ur fav song btw?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2015
Captainswag225:
actually such thoughts dont make us go to sleep, it keeps tormenting us especially when u are having regrets, just listen to a nice song. Whats ur fav song btw?

yeah they are very annoying and they just come around when youre not doing anything in particular

at the moment its Strong thing by Banky W, and you?

i think im going to watch some more of the movie, its quite good
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:17am On Jul 16, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah they are very annoying and they just come around when youre not doing anything in particular

at the moment its Strong thing by Banky W, and you?

i think im going to watch some more of the movie, its quite good
am watching t.v, cnn. watch the movie, it will take ur mind of the painful event that is troubling u, u know at times we all take decisions that dont work out or we fail at something, it hurts but it doesnt mean the world is over. As long as there is another chance to correct that mistake then we shouldnt worry at all. Cheer up okay. Better times are ahead of u.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Captainswag225:
am watching t.v, cnn. watch the movie, it will take ur mind of the painful event that is troubling u, u know at times we all take decisions that dont work out or we fail at something, it hurts but it doesnt mean the world is over. As long as there is another chance to correct that mistake then we shouldnt worry at all. Cheer up okay. Better times are ahead of u.

yeah i think so. thanks a lot. i hope you also take your own advice lol

yeah im watching it. the native doctor just turned someone into a chicken grin love this country
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Captainswag225:

btw i haven't watched cnn for years

is it still blue and red

i watch sky now
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah i think so. thanks a lot. i hope you also take your own advice lol

yeah im watching it. the native doctor just turned someone into a chicken grin love this country
hahahaha, chicken, it really exists lol, this is africa u know. Abt the advice i will also take it for myself.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Gurgle:

btw i haven't watched cnn for years

is it still blue and red

i watch sky now
hahahaha it is a little but there are alot of changes especially their presenters. Alot are new faces
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 1:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, chicken, it really exists lol, this is africa u know. Abt the advice i will also take it for myself.

its very terrible. the lady is now pouring jazz water into the mortar her waitress is using to pound yam grin so that her customers will keep coming back. nawao

don't you find cnn, sky and bbc irritating? because of their bias

all the politically "enlightened" people i know would rather watch Aljazeera
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Gurgle:

its very terrible. the lady is now pouring jazz water into the mortar her waitress is using to pound yam grin so that her customers will keep coming back. nawao

don't you find cnn, sky and bbc irritating? because of their bias

all the politically "enlightened" people i know would rather watch Aljazeera
truth all those news cable channels are biased, the cnn and bbc are biased towards arabs, russians whilst al jazeera is also biased towards the west and israel, for me i know what they say., i jux process the gud ones into my brain and reject the crap... I'm developing a liking for cctv now.... Abt the movie, jux keeping, it will help understand africa better. Lol
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 1:24am On Jul 16, 2015
Captainswag225:
truth all those news cable channels are biased, the cnn and bbc are biased towards arabs, russians whilst al jazeera is also biased towards the west and israel, for me i know what they say., i jux process the gud ones into my brain and reject the crap... I'm developing a liking for cctv now.... Abt the movie, jux keeping, it will help understand africa better. Lol

yeah its good that yore able to do that since a lot of it is very subtle

yeah i think so, although it may give quite a caricatured view of Africa and Africans. but this is one of my only links to the real deal so I'm using it well wink
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah its good that yore able to do that since a lot of it is very subtle

yeah i think so, although it may give quite a caricatured view of Africa and Africans. but this is one of my only links to the real deal so I'm using it well wink
dont worry, u will surely visit naija in the future.....btw do u communicate with ur extended relatives over here?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 1:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Captainswag225:
dont worry, u will surely visit naija in the future.....btw do u communicate with ur extended relatives over here?

yeah all the time, via facebook, whatsapp and the rest

im very glad for all those free inventions lol. before it was only by phone

do you have family abroad, if so do you communicate with them
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 1:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Captainswag225:

Ok im actually tired now, thanks again for your advice, good night
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah all the time, via facebook, whatsapp and the rest

im very glad for all those free inventions lol. before it was only by phone

do you have family abroad, if so do you communicate with them
the relatives abroad are long distant relatives, we dont communicate, all my imediate relatives are here..... would we survive without internet? Lol
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok im actually tired now, thanks again for your advice, good night
ciao
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by macherie1: 1:46am On Jul 16, 2015
I will marry from Nigeria or any country in Europe and America grin. Ladies in the house, check out this blog www.exhalehood.com
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by NemzySeries(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Captainswag225:
what abt afro-latinos?
hehehe ......if u get dat 1 too bring am oo
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
NemzySeries:

hehehe ......if u get dat 1 too bring am oo
lol, u plan to spread ur genes accross the world ryt?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by NemzySeries(m): 12:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, u plan to spread ur genes accross the world ryt?
Yes na....so dat we go kw were to run to wen finz bad
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2015
NemzySeries:

Yes na....so dat we go kw were to run to wen finz bad
hahahahaha, wise guy
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
gurgle, well there are alot of movies u can watch if u want an action movie, eg iron man, thor the god of thunder, pirates of the carribean, hunger games, etc, u want more?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
gurgle, well there are alot of movies u can watch if u want an action movie, eg iron man, thor the god of thunder, pirates of the carribean, hunger games, etc, u want more?

yes please
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

yes please
hahahahahaha lolz the fast and furious 5, 6, 7, hercules, g.i. Joe, x men, transformers,.... Btw were u able to work-out today?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahaha lolz the fast and furious 5, 6, 7, hercules, g.i. Joe, x men, transformers,.... Btw were u able to work-out today?

GI Joe sounds good

you know I actually forgot about that, I had a few things to do though so I did a lot of walking around if that counts?

what did you get up to
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by xyzhill(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I wanna marry a Nigeria(Igbo guy) or a British! their accent is so sexy *drooling*
apart from accent, why do u like a Nigerian igbo guy?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by xyzhill(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
remember007:
I will marry an Igbo guy......reason? hard working and very industrious creatures by GOD
ure igbo?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

GI Joe sounds good

you know I actually forgot about that, I had a few things to do though so I did a lot of walking around if that counts?

what did you get up to
i was in bed dreaming abt nutin lol.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
i was in bed dreaming abt nutin lol.

dreaming or daydreaming?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

... / 5 Reasons Not To Sleep With A Virgin / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.