Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? (19043 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay deal, no its not true, the traditional wedding is always done in ghana, its the same with all the tribes over here. Even ghanaians abroad come down to do their traditional wedding here before they can decide whether to do their white wedding in abroad or not.......this is because the elders and family leaders of both the bride and groom are mostly in ghana and it shows respect and acceptance when its done over here.

Ok

are you in nigeria
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by JiggamanGh: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
THAT GIRL WONT REPLY UR PM GUY, d girls not a filthy tuber shapeless black dirty luking ghanian girls.

Lol
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Though, Nigeria and Igbo is 5th. My luv 4 u need no number. Need no explanation, you are the beginning and the end in my heart.
Lolzzz
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok
are you in nigeria
no, am in accra! Where u at?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Johnnoah1st: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
HMMMM.... i said u should come and learn from me u no wan learn, na all dis ghana made old techniques u want to use in wooing a lady? issorite.... watching u in 3D
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:

London

sorry I thought you were in nig because you said "some of the tribes here"

so what interests you about Nigeria that you spend some much time on NL?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

London

there are alot of factors. I will be back with it soon.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
there are alot of factors. I will be back with it soon.

Ok
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Johnnoah1st: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

London

U STAY IN LONDON 4REAL?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
U STAY IN LONDON 4REAL?

yeah where are you
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Johnnoah1st: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah where are you
GERMANY
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
GERMANY

Ok. how is it

I like Germany, I want to visit one day
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Johnnoah1st: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah where are you
AV, BEEN luking 4 some1 in uk, i wanna ask some questions, i will mail u now.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Johnnoah1st: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. how is it
I like Germany, I want to visit one day
it's great here
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
it's great here

good
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
AV, BEEN luking 4 some1 in uk, i wanna ask some questions, i will mail u now.

yeah
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Johnnoah1st: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah
I HAVE MAIL IT NOW
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok
my first mission here was to come and defend my country..... I came for e-wars lol., second to know more abt nigerians, their way of life and other things..., becoz nairaland is a nice place to be. U want more?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
my first mission here was to come and defend my country..... I came for e-wars lol., second to know more abt nigerians, their way of life and other things..., becoz nairaland is a nice place to be. U want more?

yeah
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by sunbuddy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
indian girls dey are just on point
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah
lol, u really like to listen to stories oo. Okay, i get to share ideas with others over here, i also get the chance to meet people (from ghana, outside ghana, foreigners etc) i get information abt africa and the world over here. I meet nice and lovely people like u too here.... Lastly it cures my boredom. Now over to u, what brings u to nairaland?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, u really like to listen to stories oo. Okay, i get to share ideas with others over here, i also get the chance to meet people (from ghana, outside ghana, foreigners etc) i get information abt africa and the world over here. I meet nice and lovely people like u too here.... Lastly it cures my boredom. Now over to u, what brings u to nairaland?

ok. im interested because it has never crossed my mind to visit a Ghanaian forum, as curious as I am

maybe that's just some trademark Nigerian arrogance

why im here

it just gives me a chance to connect and learn more about Nigerian cultural, social and political life
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

ok. im interested because it has never crossed my mind to visit a Ghanaian forum, as curious as I am

maybe that's just some trademark Nigerian arrogance

why im here

it just gives me a chance to connect and learn more about Nigerian cultural, social and political life
were u born and bred over there? I hope u can speak igbo coz i need an igbo teacher, i have an igbo friend over here that i want to suprise with a few igbo words..... Anyway its a great idea to connect to ur roots thats nice, btw did u say political life? Lmao, am i dreaming?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
were u born and bred over there? I hope u can speak igbo coz i need an igbo teacher, i have an igbo friend over here that i want to suprise with a few igbo words..... Anyway its a great idea to connect to ur roots thats nice, btw did u say political life? Lmao, am i dreaming?

yeah I was

cant speak a word, sorry!

yeah I would like to be able to understand Nigerian politics at least to some degree
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I was

cant speak a word, sorry!

yeah I would like to be able to understand Nigerian politics at least to some degree
ooh sorry, i guess u have to pay naija a visit in the future to learn more abt ur people, as for naija politics u need to be at the politics section to understand it well. Its basically abt two parties, the apc and the pdp. The pdp had been ruling for the past 16 years since naija went from military rule to civilian rule. Obasanjo rule for 8 years, it for jux 2 terms btw, so the late umaru musa yar' adua become the nxt flagbearer for pdp, he won the elections with a landslide victory but he died after two years then jonathan became president, he ruled for 6 years. then lost the election to buhari of apc who is president. apc as a party has alot of members who defected from pdp due to some misunderstandings.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by damilareoye: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nigeria nau. grin
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by MrsChima(f): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
United Kingdom and USA for papers and immigration purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by damilareoye: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nigeria nau. grin

reason being am home base.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrsChima:
United Kingdom and USA for papers and immigration purposes.
lmao, add canada to the list
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, add canada to the list

No...Canada sucks.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
ooh sorry, i guess u have to pay naija a visit in the future to learn more abt ur people, as for naija politics u need to be at the politics section to understand it well. Its basically abt two parties, the apc and the pdp. The pdp had been ruling for the past 16 years since naija went from military rule to civilian rule. Obasanjo rule for 8 years, it for jux 2 terms btw, so the late umaru musa yar' adua become the nxt flagbearer for pdp, he won the elections with a landslide victory but he died after two years then jonathan became president, he ruled for 6 years. then lost the election to buhari of apc who is president. apc as a party has alot of members who defected from pdp due to some misunderstandings.

yeah why did those people defect

I found that very strange. they were all leaving at once
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrsChima:

No...Canada sucks.
lol, canada is better than usa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Show Off Your Valentines Special Pictures / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well / She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.