Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? (19023 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, maybe u should pay them a visit in future future. Are u at home now btw? Whatcha doing?

yeah im at home. im eating as usual lol, and you
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

ok, how was it?

have you finished the cake btw?

and grin youre very welcome! cant wait to have you (though I wont physically be there)
Thank you my sister. Am looking forward to visiting but i am also nervous as well. The cakes are almost finished embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah im at home. im eating as usual lol, and you
hahahaha, eating isnt something bad though. Its fun. Am drinking yoghart and eating cake. So cheers to food.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
Thank you my sister. Am looking forward to visiting but i am also nervous as well. The cakes are almost finished embarassed embarassed

no don't be nervous! as long as you take time to understand the country and keep your eyes open you will be fine

lol don't even embarassed . if that were me they wouldn't even last long enough to take that picture haha

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, eating isnt something bad though. Its fun. Am drinking yoghart and eating cake. So cheers to food.

indeed, what kind of cake is it
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

indeed, what kind of cake is it
lol, i have no idea of the cake types.... all i know is cake
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i have no idea of the cake types.... all i know is cake

ok
where did you get it
I mean was it for a party or did you buy it.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

ok
where did you get it
I mean was it for a party or did you buy it.
i bought it, growing up i loved eating cake alot but now i take it easy so i wont get any teeth wahala.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
i bought it, growing up i loved eating cake alot but now i take it easy so i wont get any teeth wahala.

cant you describe it

yeah I still love it. I actually had a dream the other night that my fridge was full of different cakes embarassed mehn

right now i'm trying to resist the urge to take ice cream
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

cant you describe it

yeah I still love it. I actually had a dream the other night that my fridge was full of different cakes embarassed mehn

right now i'm trying to resist the urge to take ice cream
well, my late cake was dark brown in colour, it was sweet, delicious with a taste of butter, milk and chocolate all in one. Please dont take that ice cream. Resist the devil. Take it tomorrow.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
well, my late cake was dark brown in colour, it was sweet, delicious with a taste of butter, milk and chocolate all in one. Please dont take that ice cream. Resist the devil. Take it tomorrow.

wait does it have chocolate frosting. or is it chocolate cake

and thanks, yeah I wont take it. hopefully somebody eats it before I get to it
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

wait does it have chocolate frosting. or is it chocolate cake

and thanks, yeah I wont take it. hopefully somebody eats it before I get to it
i think it had chocolate frosting, why do i get the feeling u are craving cake ryt now. Lmao
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
i think it had chocolate frosting, why do i get the feeling u are craving cake ryt now. Lmao

lol you don't understand sad
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

lol you don't understand sad
what dont i understand?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
what dont i understand?

the struggle
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

the struggle
is it the struggle to resist the temptation?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
is it the struggle to resist the temptation?

yeah to eat everything I see
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah to eat everything I see
lol i dont believe it
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol i dont believe it

lol my family keeps making fun of me over it

don't know why im so hungry these days
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:19am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

lol my family keeps making fun of me over it

don't know why im so hungry these days
awww sorry dear, dont feel bad abt it, am sure it will go with time. As long as it doesnt affect ur weight much then it shouldnt depress u.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:20am On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
awww sorry dear, dont feel bad abt it, am sure it will go with time. As long as it doesnt affect ur weight much then it shouldnt depress u.

oh no i don't lol

i think it would be better if i did haha then i would stop
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

oh no i don't lol

i think it would be better if i did haha then i would stop
trust me with time it will go, for now jux have a great time with food. Dont care abt what anyone tells u.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
trust me with time it will go, for now jux have a great time with food. Dont care abt what anyone tells u.

Lol thanks a lot

what about you do you work out a lot. you said you like watching sports, but can you play any of them lol
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol thanks a lot

what about you do you work out a lot. you said you like watching sports, but can you play any of them lol
lol, its been a longtime since i played football, the last time i did i got a severe thigh pain which lasted two weeks. Nowadays i jux stick to watching. Am a la liga fan btw.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, its been a longtime since i played football, the last time i did i got a severe thigh pain which lasted two weeks. Nowadays i jux stick to watching. Am a la liga fan btw.

oh, sorry

did you warm up and stretch first?

i started doing some situps today and i got a cramp in my stomach loool wow

la liga. is that Spanish? no idea
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

oh, sorry

did you warm up and stretch first?

i started doing some situps today and i got a cramp in my stomach loool wow

la liga. is that Spanish? no idea
i did but my thighs betrayed me. Sorry abt ur cramp, hope it wasnt serious......wont be happy if u get sick..... Yeah la liga is spanish....and i prefer it to the english premier league.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 1:00am On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
i did but my thighs betrayed me. Sorry abt ur cramp, hope it wasnt serious......wont be happy if u get sick..... Yeah la liga is spanish....and i prefer it to the english premier league.

yeah it wasn't I should have stretched first but I just wanted to get into it straight away

how can you watch a Spanish team play another Spanish team, so boring!

was it the muscle or the bone? if its the muscle a sports massage may help, or some physiotherapy
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:04am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah it wasn't I should have stretched first but I just wanted to get into it straight away

how can you watch a Spanish team play another Spanish team, so boring!

was it the muscle or the bone? if its the muscle a sports massage may help, or some physiotherapy
well am glad it wasnt serious, darling, spanish league is the ish. Forget the epl lmao, abt my pain it was the muscle but that was along time ago. Its gone
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 1:06am On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
well am glad it wasnt serious, darling, spanish league is the ish. Forget the epl lmao, abt my pain it was the muscle but that was along time ago. Its gone

hmm i hope so

why are you still awake

go to bed
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:08am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm i hope so
why are you still awake
go to bed
u are sacking me ? *sobs*
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 1:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
u are sacking me ? *sobs*

haha for where

from what job. conversationist

btw I just peeped into the politics section

I cant do it
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 1:12am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

haha for where
from what job. conversationist
btw I just peeped into the politics section
I cant do it
hahahaha, go back there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well / Show Off Your Valentines Special Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.