Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (64007 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by malonephill(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up, poorest dude, how much do u make a year, what is ur job now? U cant marry in self contain, u may even end u marrying in face me i face u miserable one room...poor noisemaker...
undecided
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
MojAyo:
the love go clear kia kia,can u eat love,its nt only about love,its also about money
hmnn.. Love with money in marriage..70% of d children might not be his
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Soulglad: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
The self contain I live in is inside an estate and I pay 300 truthfully. It containd my chairs and beds. So she is happy getting engaged to me and planning our marriage soonest. But after one year we are off to more better place.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Nigerian guys are damn economical
Dear, Igbo boys are damn economical for the bright future of their prospective spouse.
Date me in my face me I slap you apartment at Ijegun, then be a royal queen in a masion at Banana in few years.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by cutepaul(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.
and as far as there's love
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Edusouls(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
doris4u:
I don't see anything wrong wit settling wit a guy staying in a self con as far as there is love,u might not know wat d future will be.I know of a couple dat started living in just one room, few yes after d man won a lottery and they are in d USA for over 10 yes now.
please u should tell it to those ignorant, very greedy, very materialistic and foolish and yet miserably poor girls of nowadays that dream of unrealistic riches, when their parents are so poor..please educated them, we men are realy getting tired of most reasonless women of nowadays.,
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Adaeze003(f): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
betty202020:
any woman that marries a man leaving in a self contain house is a potential home maker. i will forever love such woman. she is a typical example of the woman the bible called a home maker and she worths more than rubbies. those who can not leave with a man in a self contain will wait until potential wives marries.

So, if I have a bf/fiancé that strikes off and makes huge cash before we settle down, I must insist on self con then grin
So that I can be a home maker as described by the bible? What version, book, chapter and verse abeg?

Not tryna soil anyone's mind but it's just wrong to attempt to elevate yourself and look like some sweetheart on here n @ the same time paint others that disagree with you black...
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by cutepaul(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
malonephill:
As a guy I can't marry in a self contain, never
and if fate has said u won't have a duplex till u get married....then ur screwed!!!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mimiejacobz(f): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Phinagold:
are u not living in batcher? Y forming?

Lmao,babe chill,not evry1 is born with ur type of poverty mentality,cos u live in a batcher evry1 u meet online should be living dia too?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
malonephill:
As a guy I can't marry in a self contain, never

Na you be the poorest guy I don ever come across for nairaland.

Ask me how I take know?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Aroh48(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley
Gud example of Nigeria lady.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by opsynea2j(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
The question is where did most of y'all parents started their 1st marital home ?

Mine started dere's @ olorunsogo mushin in a BQ single room 3d yrs ago and now buy God's grace have landed properties in lagos , acres of land in ogun and home in osun (home town) and are still happily together till date wt kids and grandchildren

Humble beginning is the best , healthiest and safest ... Its always a evergreen love when love isn't based on initial material things ...

Thank me later smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Toks2008(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
mimiejacobz:
self contains are of different types and yes as long as is not the face me I slap u kinda self contain

And wat if he has no money at the moment to move to a self contain yet interested in settling down with you?

Would u insist he gets money at all cost to move out or you manage with him?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Aroh48(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.
I luv dis babe.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Round of applause for you!. Thank God you don't live in Ekiti! grin

hahaha
I heard their houses don't come with convenience, but I don't wanna believe it.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Toks2008(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest:

Ladies like you should have no reason getting married late because you sound logical.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by cutepaul(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
So lemme guess you're and un-erring self -conceited goofy nerd.......who points his sticky fingers at the slightest sign of an "err"......gringringrin
goofyone:

My intolerance for such errors doesn't let me see too far. There are errors and there are errors.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

hmnn.. Love with money in marriage..70% of d children might not be his
no,I'm saying where there is true love,nt love becos of money,I for one can't suffer with a man,cos when the man gets rich,he may show his true colour
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by LEXYCOM: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

#Sealed#

How powerful are words!
Mumu
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Edusouls:
please u should tell it to those ignorant, very greedy, very materialistic and foolish and yet miserably poor girls of nowadays that dream of unrealistic riches, when their parents are so poor..please educated them, we men are realy getting tired of most reasonless women of nowadays.,

Mennn I swear poor girls full nairaland ohh.

See as them dey make mouth dey shout hell no, God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pinkettot(f): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
I will prefer a one bedroom flat pls... dats good for a start grin
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by toluleke(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
where if she can't i would let her go..so if i suddenly get POOR which i reject that means the home go scatter..some girls sha like say their punnay be self contain. I NOW SEE WHY SOME MEN STEAL AND DO RITUALS. PRESSURE FROM WOMEN ALONE FIT KILL
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy yeah!
THIEF!!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Toks2008(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

So, if I have a bf/fiancé that strikes off and makes huge cash before we settle down, I must insist on self con then grin
So that I can be a home maker as described by the bible? What version, book, chapter and verse abeg?

Not tryna soil anyone's mind but it's just wrong to attempt to elevate yourself and look like some sweetheart on here n @ the same time paint others that disagree with you black...

The point is about availability of funds.

If the guy has money for a duplex n can sustain the rent fine n good but not that the lady must insist on getting a bigger apartmnt at all cost expecially when the children have not started coming in.

life is about planning and yes i agree that a lady who will not mind staying in even a room face me i face you is a potential home maker.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by joseph1832(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha
I heard their houses don't come with convenience, but I don't wanna believe it.
Gurl you better believe it! I know about 10 people who did their NYSC in that state, and they all say the same thing about houses not having convenience.

It was trending some months back, even the governor had to urge landlords to build convenience in their houses!.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by malonephill(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Edusouls:
so because their parent are poor they should also engage themself with poor people, oga emusmith lot people don't really get the point here, I support where some babes says I will marry looking at the way he's planning for the future, some are even advocating for hardship.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Ulove(f): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yes I can settle with a guy in a self contain cos self contain get levels,as long is not in a face me I slap u and in a cool and cohsy environs.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Expantiate on the term " Self Contain "

yes ur right, there is zinc self con n there's also container self contain
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by malonephill(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
cutepaul:

and if fate has said u won't have a duplex till u get married....then ur screwed!!!
my fate don't speak bad, I didn't say self con is bad, it may not be duplex, but something better to self con, hope you get.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by popcykaylah(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley
no hard feelings but..what type of building do you live in at the moment ?and whats your annual income?its not a bad idea if you provide money for your man to get a duplex somewhere in nicon town..real women don't dictate but rather make changes..
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
MojAyo:
no,I'm saying where there is true love,nt love becos of money,I for one can't suffer with a man,cos when the man gets rich,he may show his true colour
lol..@ you can't suffer with a man..
And if he marries you when he his made.. Do you think you are worth him?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by malonephill(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Viciyus:

Na you be the poorest guy I don ever come across for nairaland.

Ask me how I take know?
because have been coming to your house for stuff......?

Mind your business

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.