Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (64014 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Mbkite(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nnemuka:
No I won't.
I started from grass and I live very comfortable now, if he can't afford it then I have to pay for a bigger apartment.
Can't go back to grass days when God's grace is sufficient aalready.

supportive future wife (SFW)

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by martineverest(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ppl like u re d ones dat live uder d bridge or squat with friends,only to come here and start forming banana island resident
malonephill:
As a guy I can't marry in a self contain, never
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by MoraleVitae: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
it depends if the guy in question has a bright future why not. if his working and the lady is working too, all they need to do is plan.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Phinagold(f): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
mimiejacobz:
self contains are of different types and yes as long as is not the face me I slap u kinda self contain
pretenders does the worst.ur type will even settle in batcher
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by dealnewsng: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Live large on small money. GREAT deals from Nigeria's biggest online Retailers at [url]dealnewsng..com[/url]
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Woo let me no lie to you OP I cannot settle for such nada sir.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by hotgunz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

It's not bad.

Yeah, sure.
see her mouth, shi u wan talk say u no sabi self cont b4 ni.....
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pbs4real(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
mind your biz!
ow wld u learn?huh? Ur head lyk smoked fish
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by oneagleswings: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nothing wrong with that so long as my husband and I are hardworking .
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pallybrown(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley
thief like you, u want ready made wealth
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by malonephill(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
martineverest:
Ppl like u re d ones dat live uder d bridge or squat with friends,only to come here and start forming banana island resident
well, I don't live under bridge also don't stay in banana island,

I don't know why my opinion should be your problem
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by realG101(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley
you ain loyal
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mimiejacobz(f): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Phinagold:
pretenders does the worst.ur type will even settle in batcher

lol, is dt y u had draw my attention to it by sending me 3 mention's,evry1 can't be lyk u my dear, they askd for opinion n I gave mine if u can do it doesn't mean I can as well,no point pretending
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's another name for a smaller penthouse. cheesy grin

Nigerian ladies forming trash...is there an undergraduate in Nigeria who doesn't understand what a "selfcon" is? undecided
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by martineverest(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
A lady dat cannot live with u even if u live inside gutter should not be ur wife.....if she cannot manage,au revoir.no 2 ways about it.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by deife(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.

Ladies like you are rare. smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'm compelled to chip in some words to mi ladies here.

When seeking for a man to marry,check out his versatility,flexibility and speed.
Don't u ever look down on where he lives.

An insight is good for a man earning 200k every month and lives in a house where he pays 600 to 700 per yr and drives a car of 1.8.
Unless he has a side biz,run away from such guy.

Early yrs of a guy's life is for savings and investments. A lot live off loans. A lot can't boast of 100k as savings.
Cos they wanna attract high class babes and. Unfortunately,if he can't maintain such lifestyle when d chips r down, that is d beginning of marriage squabble.

Rather, look for something to do and support.
Who said u can't be ur own landlady in 5 yrs time?

We mostly say yes for all the wrong reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
LEXYCOM:
If not a duplex, I will remain in my father house

#Sealed#

How powerful are words!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by tosyne2much(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzzTega:
Self contain gat levels. Yes,I can.
Starting from there and ending in a duplex aint bad. smiley
Good girl

I will marry you cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Joe4real1988(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.
. I like ur sincerity.....some ladies tink itz easy to mak money sinply bcoz their parentz ar kinda rich.......nd dese ladies on their own(witout bf nd parents) can not afford a room nt to talk of sef con......datz y prostution(runs) is their second name....senseles set of ppl

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by honestpoju: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
see as dem they lie. Ole
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by tosyne2much(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
mimiejacobz:
self contains are of different types and yes as long as is not the face me I slap u kinda self contain
I will marry you cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by martineverest(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is one of the reasons y many nigerians ladies end up not getting married;they re too selective and materialistic.dats y i dont pity dose dat find it difficult to get married
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pbs4real(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Jennynkk:
if you love your man, yes you can.
brief and matur'd.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Jarus(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Self contain pass self-contain o

Self contain for Lekki, pass 3 bedroom for Ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
tellwisdom:
Op, u are foolish...Most of these gurls don't live in a good house; yet, u want to corrupt them with a whole big house as self contain.sad

Are you alright?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by martineverest(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Go and hangursf,dude
malonephill:
well, I don't live under bridge also don't stay in banana island,

I don't know why my opinion should be your problem
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by samsonbazy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley
u won't but u are presently living in face me and slap u
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by prettymina(f): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
I can, in as much as I knw my hubby is. Not lazy,i blv in our house that self con will be my store size....patience we shall have it all
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzzTega:
Self contain gat levels. Yes,I can.
Starting from there and ending in a duplex aint bad. smiley
Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.