Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (64006 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
*in waje's voice* whether na self contain whether na big mansion baby you gat me baby you gat me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by boardmem(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ivanspring:
As long as i'm in love with him, where we live will be heaven (to me) until things get better.

my God wil bless u plenty, pple lik u is vy vy scarce.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Edusouls(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzzTega:
Self contain gat levels. Yes,I can.
Starting from there and ending in a duplex aint bad. smiley
must u end up in a duplex,did ur mum and dad end up in a duplex? What is this madness of materialism with u girls of nowadays...
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pbs4real(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

E be like sey craze dey yua head abi?? angry
guy so u sef dn join the leagues of people wey dy insult others cos nah faceless forum?ma guy sit up. .
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mulattoclaro(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
martineverest:
True talk......westerners actually define what true luv means...meaning of 'true luv' to naija women is 'money,money,money and more money'
exactly.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by martineverest(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dont u think u mite end up not gettin married?
LEXYCOM:
If not a duplex, I will remain in my father house
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.
chai.....can we date? serious one for that matter?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nnemuka:

No man will reject such offer when he cannot afford it. Truth is I can't go back to that stage of my life so if he doesn't agree then he takes a walk. Life is too short
yeah,u re right
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pbs4real(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ivanspring:
As long as i'm in love with him, where we live will be heaven (to me) until things get better.
trust me, u rock! I wish other galz cn learn 4rm u. . .
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Edusouls(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:
Wait, what's a self contain?
self contain is the type of accomodation with a parlour,a room,kitchen. The type i know ur dad couldnt build all his life, and am sure maybe u live in squatting one room, with u very wretched parents in the village,lavishing, you horribly greedy girls of nowadays....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, Maybe she doesn't know for real. tongue

Anyways
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by joseph1832(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
You guys always make this marriage/co-habiting issue look like the woman is bringing nothing to the table.

Ladies would you do this... would you do that?

What if I have a job and we pull funds together and get a 1 bedroom flat? Isn't that a possibility?

Anyway, I know a self-contain comes with a restroom and kitchen, those are the most important sections of a house to me.
So, yes I can settle down with him in a self-contain.
Round of applause for you!. Thank God you don't live in Ekiti! grin
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
ireneidiva:
Hell No!

Another poverty woman sighted.

Mennn I love sighting women with poverty disease grin
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Lex1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Seriously, i think it's lame for guys coming here to ask this type of questions. Ladies can you marry a guy that earns 50k a month and all sorts of trash. smh undecided
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
chai.....can we date? serious one for that matter?

Nigerian guys are damn economical
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Edusouls(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley
ok u wont,fine, please snap a picture of ur wretched fathers house lets see? Dont go and snap another fine house around u area ooo, ur type of poverty spirited girl usualy end up in face me i face u public yards...pooor girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by betty202020(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:
Would you agree to "start life" with him in a self contain?

Be sincere.
Open up.

smiley
any woman that marries a man leaving in a self contain house is a potential home maker. i will forever love such woman. she is a typical example of the woman the bible called a home maker and she worths more than rubbies. those who can not leave with a man in a self contain will wait until potential wives marries.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by anigbajumo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
villavic:

whether face me n face u or back me n back u, wen u really love him don't judge him with his capability cos u no b babalawo way go c 2moro

same frm my mind,y these Ladies can Learn frm their mum?.....na wa oooo
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
bellychiz:
Woo let me no lie to you OP I cannot settle for such nada sir.

Poooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pbs4real(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
blackjack21:

I'll never advice anybody to marry someone who depends on lottery.

23:56:06
Wed, Apr 15, 2015
its jez an instance nah. . All join
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by jamex93(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
stephnie44:
true talk

yes na
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
omotalkie:
Why not ma dear? I am an example. I and ma huby actually started our lives in a self contain. I gave birth to our first child in a self contain. Life was not rily rosy for us then after our wedding, after one yr huby got a well paid job and we saved to purchase a land. I managed his money for him (since he's a heavy spender) and still does dat till now, after d purchase of land we still continue saving to bulid, and today we are proud owners of a four bedroom flat in Ph. We moved from dat "self contain" to our own house dis yr. In lyf u do not look at where u are, but look at where u will be, only if u remain focused without pursuing unnecessary things and trust in God. Spend wisely and above all, marry who u love & who loves u cos she can stay whereva u are as long as u are there with her also

Wow...I'm happy for you both cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by jamex93(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Danova:
Baba nor vex na.... Abi ur heart Don break tire....

I no go lie, u just yarn d truth
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mima247(f): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
To b honest dere are self containeds and dere are slums. I've lived in nice apartments all my life n I thank God for dat. But wot would u say about a grown man who lacks judgment n goes to get a 2bedroom apartment in an old unfinished building in a slum close to the suburbs when he could hv managed a 1bedroom in gud condition in central Lagos for a gud price....that tells me a lot about d person....1. He lacks a sense of gud judgement. 2.i cannot trust him to make gud decisions than I make on my behalfbecause I hv no intentions of raising my kids in a horrible environment.you should see how proud d guy was of his apartment which he couldn't get a decent paintjob done on. Which means I cant marry him cos he doesn't know what he's doin.aint nuffin wrong wit marrying someone whose struggling....if hes got brains and is an excellent planner with great life plans .just dat very few of dem use their brains properly... You end up having to mother them thru d process ... Which is so annoying.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Taiwo20(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
another name for "self-coñtain" is Studio Apartment or One bedroom flat.

BTW, one thing is certain no one can sleep in two rooms at the same time.......
And the good book says;.....despise not the days of little beginings.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.

LORD!!!! GIVEE MEE THISS TYPEEE OFFF WOMANNN
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Edusouls(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
malonephill:
As a guy I can't marry in a self contain, never
shut up, poorest dude, how much do u make a year, what is ur job now? U cant marry in self contain, u may even end u marrying in face me i face u miserable one room...poor noisemaker...
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Adaeze003(f): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

totally wrong....with facts & mind set.

you might not understand me... BRB

It's my opinion... and when you blink out of "lala" land where everything is magical you'll find that it's the truth... until then, you are in no position to say it's wrong. wink
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blackfire:

garri soaker forming posh* yimu*
hahaha,why now,black fire
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Softwarriboy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley
.so u mean to tell dat ur dad started with ur mum in a 3 bedroom or duplex, make GOD 4give una cos una too form nd d same time gr8t liars
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Dreament(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
It depends on the categories of babes u are talking about. e.g RICH BABES either through parents or their own personal incom, POOR BABES, BEAUTIFUL and many rich toasters. And POOR BABES, either BEAUTIFUL or UGLY with know SWAGE . The probaliity of the first class settling down in a self contain is 10%. But the second class are willing to settle down due to pregnancy. But the last class, they dont have choice . This are the ones that would wast all their all their last saving on top guy, they are always emotional
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by okotv(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Awwww. I admire you (no homo biko) smiley God will sure bless you. When I grow up I will surly be like you. smiley

I love your originality. kiss kiss
I admire you too. I want to be like you when I grow up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.