Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (63941 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mulattoclaro(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
martineverest:
A lady dat cannot live with u even if u live inside gutter should not be ur wife.....if she cannot manage,au revoir.no 2 ways about it.
exactly. That's why I love my wife everyday. She was there when I was nothing before I became something. I don't have space for nonsense in my life. If you can't love me now don't love me later when my later is much greater cos it's obvious she only wants the paper. People ask me why I married a white girl and not a Nigerian girl. My reply is always this. That none of them can match up to her now and in a million years to come. White girls marry for true love and your not pocket.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
sowie 2 say dis,i tink u stil gat a lot 2 learn abt life*no offence*

Babies everywhere cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Afroconnect: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

and if he doesn't agree?
This your post na wa oh...na swear dem swear for the man be that.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:
The art of Nigerian English. Oh Christ! undecided
What's wrong?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by nairabetguru(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
hmmmmmm

interesting comments wink

i believe in humble beginnings smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Phinagold(f): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
mimiejacobz:

lol, is dt y u had draw my attention to it by sending me 3 mention's,evry1 can't be lyk u my dear, they askd for opinion n I gave mine if u can do it doesn't mean I can as well,no point pretending
are u not living in batcher? Y forming?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by stephnie44(f): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
jamex93:
angry angry angry

any lady that cant settle down wit you in a self cont

dont worth being around your bungalow

PARA MODE
true talk
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 14DUI(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Imagine such a post coming from a guy.. angry
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by omarhlichanwa: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yeap! A room and parlour self contain,its no big deal,the koko be say,make you find love and peace of mind for my marriage.
emusmith:
Would you agree to "start life" with him in a self contain?

Be sincere.
Open up.

smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pallybrown(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You won't?? So I should build my Duplex before coming to Marry?
Bro don't mind the criminal
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
your dad didn't keep your mom in a studio and you wanna live in a studio with your wife? ain't u wicked?
hahaha,vry funny
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Chumzylove(f): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
a parlor,bedroom,bathroom,kitchen n store
that's not self contain, self contain is only the room, the kitchen and bedroom

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by martineverest(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
True talk......westerners actually define what true luv means...meaning of 'true luv' to naija women is 'money,money,money and more money'
mulattoclaro:
exactly. That's why I love my wife everyday. She was there when I was nothing before I became something. I don't have space for nonsense in my life. If you can't love me now don't love me later when my later is much greater cos it's obvious she only wants the paper. People ask me why I married a white girl and not a Nigerian girl. My reply is always this. That none of them can match up to her now and in a million years to come. White girls marry for true love and your not pocket.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by malonephill(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
martineverest:
Go and hangursf,dude
can't really get you, what you have in mind is because many people here support the self con, I should follow same train, bro it gonna sound stupid, beside its a choice everyone has own ways to follow, I'm not forming like you said in your first post, I can't marry in self con, working hard for a better one

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by martineverest(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na ppl like u dey quick see men to marry...thumbs up,sis
Midehi:
the most important thing here is 'true love' with the way i love him,i dont mind anywhere,even if in an uncompleted building,i will stay with him cos hes my happiness & i know with our hardwork we will go higher.

what i mean is 'anywhere...mansion, duplex,bush, under the bridge....as far as its him cos we cant do without each other.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Jarus:
Self contain pass self-contain o

Self contain for Lekki, pass 3 bedroom for Ikorodu.

serviced self contain in lekki phase 1 grin or ikoyi na still self-con?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
wristwatch:

Some self con get levels o!

So nah massion u wan take start? smiley
isn't it good,must u suffer all in d name of marraige.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by sheba222(f): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
y not as far am Hapi DAT all.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
doris4u:
I don't see anything wrong wit settling wit a guy staying in a self con as far as there is love,u might not know wat d future will be.I know of a couple dat started living in just one room, few yes after d man won a lottery and they are in d USA for over 10 yes now.

You can lieeeeee

There is God ohh.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Afroconnect:

This your post na wa oh...na swear dem swear for the man be that.
me i might not..
I will work and get us abetter place
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by martineverest(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Great of u....sorry for d misunderstanding
malonephill:
can't really get you, what you have in mind is because many people here support the self con, I should follow same train, bro it gonna sound stupid, beside its a choice everyone has own ways to follow, I'm not forming like you said in your first post, I can't marry in self con, working hard for a better one

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by ghetto101(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
that's no question,how could you be asking such a question ? must u live in a 2/3 bdroom flat or a big house before u marry ? you have to start from some where and self contain is not bad,there pple who live in one room and build their own house so if a lady is not ready to marry u becos of dat then she is not ur woman.

emusmith:

Be sincere.
Open up.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by ehjiwummy(f): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yes I can
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Fairgodwin(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bants:

All na same thing tomato and tometo

Lol. Ok.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Truckpusher(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Nigerian ladies forming trash...is there an undergraduate in Nigeria who doesn't understand what a "selfcon" is? undecided
Lol, Maybe she doesn't know for real. tongue
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by boardmem(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.

Godbless u, may God provide u all ur heart desires. I smell Wife material in u, keep it up.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by ghetto101(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
do ur father have a duplex ?

mirexxx:
No i won't smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:
the most important thing here is 'true love' with the way i love him,i dont mind anywhere,even if in an uncompleted building,i will stay with him cos hes my happiness & i know with our hardwork we will go higher.

what i mean is 'anywhere...mansion, duplex,bush, under the bridge....as far as its him cos we cant do without each other.

You are a real and wealthy woman base on your writing.

For nairaland, you can easily know poverty women and wealthy one
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

bae.. some suffering can Edit LOVE
the love go clear kia kia,can u eat love,its nt only about love,its also about money
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by missKiffy(f): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Be sincere.
Open up.

smiley

Yes, I can. We can start from there and hopefully move into our own house in the future.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by omotalkie(f): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why not ma dear? I am an example. I and ma huby actually started our lives in a self contain. I gave birth to our first child in a self contain. Life was not rily rosy for us then after our wedding, after one yr huby got a well paid job and we saved to purchase a land. I managed his money for him (since he's a heavy spender) and still does dat till now, after d purchase of land we still continue saving to bulid, and today we are proud owners of a four bedroom flat in Ph. We moved from dat "self contain" to our own house dis yr. In lyf u do not look at where u are, but look at where u will be, only if u remain focused without pursuing unnecessary things and trust in God. Spend wisely and above all, marry who u love & who loves u cos she can stay whereva u are as long as u are there with her also

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley

You just define the meaning of poverty yourself.

You are suffering from poverty

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.